Please Forgive Me #101

Please Forgive Me #101
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/101-a-league-of-ordinary-gentleladies/

Attached: pfm101.png (2425x3742, 654K)

oh shit lmao is katie jealous

She is claiming her rightful place.

I'm used to webcomic lesbians but I'm not used to it like, not working out or being negative in any way.

It's a weird feeling. A new feeling.

Now THAT should have been comic #100.

Charlotte's the next villain.

>Pasquallo doesn't know how to be assertive enough and Charlotte can't take a hint
this is more painful than anything in IH

Attached: D4cdeCGWsAQjcis.jpg (533x633, 36K)

Mama bear instincts kicked in. Pasqualo has this effect on people. They are clearly unable to control themselves.

I feel sorry for Charlotte, even though if she were a dude I'd think he's a creep. I mean, Charlotte is still a creep, but it feels different. It's probably just because she's cute.

No it isn't

At least you acknowledge your own double standards.

>Bowling ball with a wreath around it
SYMBOLISM.

>tfw in high school I had this girl cling on to me like I was perfection, even writing an entire notebook worth of poems about me
>tfw I ended up dating her best friend

you taught her a valuable lesson

I mean we've seen worse things result in a page 100 date.

No, she just wanted to protected her friend from someone who was too forecoming.

A good feeling

An incorporated good feeling, would you say?

So she’s clearly asexual
The question is: Is it because she’s already fulfilled by her merged consciousness of IH Pasqualo and Aurora?

>this is more painful than anything in IH
Page 350.

BAD TOUCH! BAD TOUCH!

Is this a case of Charlotte being a jerk like the Ice Skater guy in Ranma 1/2, or is this related to the cylical plot of PFM.

IH ended with PFM Pasqualo reading Charlotte's web.

She said Charlotte was great in that because she was a good friend without expecting anything.

And yet...

I dunno, if everyone acts like Charlotte from Charlotte's web, self sacrificing endlessly for another...

Is that really heaven? Or is it hell?

Attached: ranma first kissed.gif (500x231, 1.27M)

>asexual
Or she doesn't want her first kiss to be by some person she really didn't want to go on a date with in the first place. What, would you claim she was gay if Charlotte was a guy and she acted with revulsion?

Fucking Yea Forums and your armchair sexuality obsession.

>She's clearly asexual
She clearly didn't want to date Charlotte the overly enthusiastic stalker. She clearly didn't want to get kissed by her either.

>The question is: Is it because she’s already fulfilled by her merged consciousness of IH Pasqualo and Aurora?

Man you lack imagination.

Attached: tsuyu-asui--54.8.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Maybe jealous, maybe just a good friend.
Well, semi-good friend. She couldn't work up the courage to tell Charlotte to fuck off in the first place.

Attached: Tokofukawa.png (535x535, 177K)

ITT: LGBT crowd finding sexual assault "cute".

Attached: 1558210704892.jpg (676x698, 160K)

>Pasqualo got angry at another person
Neat.

There's not a single post ITT applauding Charlotte for her sexual assault. There's someone feeling bad for her, which I kind of do too.

In college dealing with women was such bullshit. Like, I'd hand a girl a drink and she asked me if it was spiked.

Like first off, if it was, I probably wouldn't tell you, would I? Second off, no goddamn it I'm not a rapist.

But when I asked all my friends who did get laid and got GFs they said you really do have to initiate physical contact, to different degrees of forcefulness.

Human sexuality is one big joke, I swear to God. Chad either finds the love of his life or ends up in jail for rape.

>I'm not some perfect Goddess
Eh, well, actually...

Attached: largemaninfrontofwall.jpg (837x609, 61K)

It's called being the straight man, you American Swine.

Attached: your next line is....png (1280x720, 711K)

Nigga she probably just didn't want her first kiss to be from some random girl she barely knows and didn't want to go out on a date with. Her revulsion here reveals nothing about her sexuality other than that she's not ridiculously thirsty for physical intimacy.

It's called explaining the joke you manzai hack.

Attached: oGd5C.jpg (674x510, 129K)

But without a Manzai, everything seems like a joke. And if everything is a joke, nothing is.

Attached: Arc_V_Yuzu_Smacks_Shuzo.jpg (1280x721, 195K)

Charlotte being a gigantic jerk, or deep lore?

The context will change several times over, I'm sure.

Attached: Charlottes Web.jpg (894x772, 185K)

So what, she's teaching Pasqualo to value her own wants and needs? By playacting as someone who endlessly exploits her kindness?

I have my own sense of humor to tell the difference.

IT BEGINS

Could have fooled me.

Attached: unsheathed.png (402x571, 98K)

>asexual
You have been pushing your shitty headcanon for weeks now. Just because someone is not interested in someone it doesn't mean they will never be interested in anyone period. Until Pasq flat out says she does not feel attracted to anyone it is a fair game to guess her sexuality. So far all we know is that she never fell in love and is inexperienced in relationships, you don't need to be asexual to go through that.

Because I didn't appreciate you explaining the gag I had already gotten?

Attached: deepdog.jpg (586x303, 56K)

Maybe man. Omniscient Morality Licenses are fucking cock.

Could just be a simple ironic joke. This Charlotte is nothing but selfish and needy.

So I should be the boke this time, right?

I haven't been keeping up with the threads, but does anyone else think there's something weird going on with Pasqualo? This isn't the first time she's made someone utterly obsessed with her just by being nice to them. Something supernatural perhaps?

Maybe I'm just overthinking it...

Attached: pfm059.png (2425x3742, 1.64M)

She told Ally that she's never felt the desire to fuck anybody, and that even seeing the letter without knowing who it was from gave her a sense of dread instead of joy. Could be a late bloomer, but so far it seems like a hard case of "no sexual feelings for anybody."

>if everything is a joke, then nothing is

Even future Marvel writers have a better sense of comedy than you.

Attached: MV5BMTk3MTM0NDQ4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ0NTA2OQ@@._V1_.jpg (2048x1381, 474K)

I doubt so.
Someone pointed out how her lack of feelings for anyone could come from the fact that, in a previous life, her entire existence came down to loving a single person ever. In any case, rejecting Charlotte meaning that she will never be into anyone is a big jump to conclusions.

"A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awfully majestic. It would be the most beautiful thing that they ever had seen."

Is there a quick rundown of the deepest lore at work here somewhere? I only ever read this on Yea Forums and I think I've missed something fundamental.

Please Forgive Me is the sequel comic to It Hurts.

You'll need to read that to understand the full context. I would recommend doing so unspoiled, it's not that long you can clear it in a sitting or two.

If you've only read PFM without reading It Hurts!!, you're missing a fair bit of context.

That being said, the comic has worked fine so far as a standalone. And, unless Gob is pulling a long con, it apparently will remain pretty straightforwardly enjoyable. Still, read It Hurts!!, cause it's really good.

Are you making the point you think you're making? Airplane! is famous for limiting the amount of jokes on screen at any given time.

>not being gay makes you asexual

The absolute state of Yea Forumsmblr

Man with a really weird amount of lesbian friends here:
Man on women sexual molestation in conventions and on nerd culture in general is a very real problem however in these same places there is a large amount of women committing sexual molestation too.

I'm not like "Oh it's a small percentage but still there". Nah, I mean it happens just as much. Multiple of my friends had the exact same thing happened to them except it was by total goddamn strangers and one even had some chick put her hand under her bra and touch her tits.

Nerdy chicks being creeps is a real fucking thing and I'm glad a comic out there is spewing some truth.

Attached: The guard looks at you with a troubled, uncomfortable glare, like that of a man who must explain to (600x450, 11K)

The point is that this Charlotte is a false prophet.
The reference to Charlotte's Web outright says someone as pure as Charlotte is impossible because people are inherently greedy to some degree.

Human Charlotte is essentially meant to be a "nice girl". Someone who does everything to satisfy someone else but solely because they expect to be rewarded. She sucked up to Pasq not because she was "her friend" but because she thought if she could do everything right then that means she would be able to get in Pasq's pants.

>yfw Tubsy does some gangsta shit to avenge Pasq

Attached: 1450829157337.jpg (137x264, 12K)

Tubsy has been strangely absent.

Gob and Josef know he is way too OP.

Charlotte a bit of a cunt if I say so myself.

Attached: 1557776011534.png (767x720, 730K)

I love Tubsy, but he's the kind of character that's best used sparingly imo

Rewards are nice to get, though. And misery and punishments seem to be in abundance.

oh hey, I'm pretty interested in this development.
keep 'em coming, gob.

Just like he was at It Hurts

He's recovering from blood loss, don't be mean

In the old Universe there was two characters. Pasquallo(male) and Aurora. Aurora was basically a sapient piece of Harmony(don't worry about who that is.) sent to sad ass Pasq to be a perfect angel who loves him absolutely.

Unfortunately their love inevitably causes the apocalypse.

Pasq at the end of the comic gets a chance to recreate the universe. Chaos and Harmony tell him that him and aurora existing at the same time ALWAYS ends the world. But he doesn't /need/ a magical angel girl to cure his sad brains, there are other methods! So you can make a world where you and your friends are all much happier.

Pasq is like that's nice and all. But Aurora was my friend too! Why dosn't SHE get to exist and have a happy life?

So he remakes the universe. And erases himself completely. Giving his place in the universe to Aurora.

And that's how we have our cute Pasquallo(female).

Truth is, the goldfish was dead from the start

Attached: Miruko_65ea85_6721914.jpg (1200x1440, 207K)

>You have been pushing your shitty headcanon for weeks now
Actually, that's me, not him.

>Paqualo's dad puking when Pasquao asks him if he had any romance troubles
>Pasqualo telling Jennifer she can never defeat Pasqualo

Attached: popuko.jpg (550x373, 48K)

All must perish.

Attached: donald is unamused.jpg (404x700, 101K)

This. Charlotte has made it clear that Pasq's feelings don't really matter, she just wants to keep her as an idol to worship.

There's something going on with Pasq though. Maybe Charlotte too if we assume PFM Pasq = Harmony and Charlotte = Chaos.

Remember how when they teamed up their song inspired three people to become the first tag team president?

I'm not saying "PFM Pasqualo is asking for it", but I am saying there is some sort of fuckery that draws people to her. In that case, as much as it sucks to be PFM Pasqualo and be a charm person, it also kinda sucks to be charmed towards another person.

Attached: naegi.jpg (500x254, 31K)

I don't think there's enough evidence to assume that Pasq has some kind of charm aura about her. Her popularity stems from her unhealthy need to please everyone.

Yeah but that fat slob isn’t a loon like Charlotte, he’s completely well-adjusted.

she totally wasnt aiming for charlotte

there was a fat chubby girl who had a crush like that on one of my friends, she gave him her lockers code eand he stuffed all our lunch leftovers in there on a fryday over a long weekend during a heat wave

to be fair ranma was the gayest character ever and i dont mean it because he turned intoa girl

He still didn't want that kiss

Ranma isn't gay he was just raised to be manly and is so conservative in his mind that getting a fucking parfait is something he literally has to transform into a woman to allow himself to psychologically do

He also acts like Bugs Bunny when in his female form, so I'd say it's his ability to change his form, if ever so slightly, that allows his repressed flamboyancy and theatricality to come out

This doesn't necessarily mean gay. I guess if you could turn into a cute girl via cold water, wouldn't you like to wear frilly dresses? Hit on boys?

It's a big fantasy because you have that hot water as a panic button

Attached: parfait.jpg (300x224, 46K)

yo josef here, gob wanted me to post this pic because hes at work right now and cant do it himself

glad to see the reaction to this comic has been (mostly) positive, hope you enjoy what weve got comin up

Attached: 60853079_3411579568868032_3793194792318402560_n.jpg (352x480, 49K)

Keep up the good work you two!
So will it be Tubsy or Ally who kills Charlotte?

Bless Patience and her catcher's mitt hands. The comic has been great, looking forward to more.

>She’s clearly asexual

No she just doesn’t want to kiss the creepy fucking stalker.

>Pasqualo and Aurora merges

They aren’t merged homeboy Aurora has entirely usurped Pasqualo’s existence. Harmony and Discord flat out told Pasqualo he’d be deader than dead if he gave his existence up for Aurora. Bits of him live in how this world is, but he isn’t here.

IH Pasqualo is completely gone man.

Hey thanks for making the comic guys. Patience is my fav btw

Thanks for the comic bub

He came back for Christmas

Isn’t that implied to have been time shenanigans in the IH universe where he got to do that, not the PFM one? Like they allowed him this one last moment, but I didn’t think it was in the world he created.

They could be pulling some sneaky shit with Jenny and PFM Paqualo.

This I doubt but can’t really refute because if there’s a character that you should distrust anything they say, it’s Jennifer.

i hate mondays too

I'm a pretty fucking big yurifag but it's obvious that Pasqualo isn't gay and the other girl is a creep. Did people really think this was going to work out?

Attached: 1519033536728.png (500x500, 112K)

>It's obvious Pasqualo isn't gay
She's just not into this girl man. You're almost as bad as the asexual headcanon guy.

>it's obvious that Pasqualo isn't gay
No it's not? She just doesn't like Charlotte

It’s obvious that shit ain’t obvious. Pasqualo doesn’t know what she wants or what she’d be attracted to to begin with because there isn’t a moment Pasqualo has actually thought about Pasqualo that wasn’t wrapped in self loathing

same energy

Attached: 1558331705240.png (1718x782, 355K)

You're so nice

You're not good you're not bad you're just nice

I'm not good I'm not bad I'm just right

I'm the dick

You're the world

Attached: pfmdad.png (2425x3742, 439K)

Attached: tumblr_mlrym45IGT1rsqo6ro1_500.gif (500x500, 227K)

literally his entire character

Attached: 178.png (1240x918, 940K)

Maybe there's a reason for it. My reason for being adverse to girls is that they bullied me relentlessly and NOT in a hot way.

The typical "user you're cute will you go out with me?", and the laughing like hyenas when I accepted.

Leon's reason is that he's into Ada. Well, that, and fucking the President's daughter is a bad idea for a number of reasons.

Ranma has a bunch of girls and guys on his dick, but if he commits to one the others will quite literally go nuts. So he chooses not to play, because the wacky harem antics fuck him over from the start.

You got the one with Leon and Claire?

>But it's obvious that Pasqualo isn't gay
Katie will make her gay.
Consensually of course.

No it's because she has no self-esteem and doesn't feel that she's worthy of anyone's affections.

>it's obvious that Pasqualo isn't gay
Debatable. I'm sure if a creepy guy did the same thing with ANY girl, he'd probably get his ass tossed, too.

The hero gets the girl, saving her from the freak. Cept, of course... who was the one who allowed Charlotte to go on a date with Pasqualo despite saying she wouldn't?

Who was the one who stalked Pasqualo at every turn?

Oh, but don't worry, I'm just joking. Like it'd be that simple to say Katie is the TRUE possessive one. Samsara and time makes mockery of us all. There's weird shit Ally does at times. And maybe Tubsy is the true villain. Did Mark really deserve to die just for being a pervert?

Even righteousness can be poison in the end. But there's an easy escape - just be a prick! Do it all for yourself, and fuck everyone else! Heh, yeah right. People want someone to hate as much as they want someone to love. You'll become the dragon for the hero to slay.

So maybe that's your role. To be the bad guy. That makes it right, right? You're not doing evil, you're helping give heroes purpose!

Hahaha, like any of that nonsense is true.

Attached: drunk.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

I feel like this is definitely the case with Aurora's original personality being too much for a regular human body to handle

>Made a gay joke
>Get this as a response
Are you okay user?

Is there something wrong, user?

>Friend keeps going on about how great charlotte is despite pasqs totally aversion to her
>This happens

Get fucking dabbed on.

Attached: 1508199275270.jpg (605x586, 38K)

I'm just a happy reader, commenting on this webcomic.

Because after all, I love you.

Attached: Kotori.png (676x498, 458K)

>All these sexual contrarians in this thread
I hate modern society.

Why doesn't Charlotte just rape her?

All this talk about sexual orientation and no one has even noticed Katie was able to land her ball smack in the middle of Pasqualo's flower crown.

man, I need to catch up. I haven't read regularly since Obtusangelo and Patience went fishing.

Katie would have decapitated her with the bowling ball

wouldn't un-rape pasqy

Because she'll immediately be reported to the police and go to prison.

You've got to ease them to it. Say a bunch of shit like about how great and perfect they are and they don't deserve you. Buy a bunch of gifts for them, always pay for there meals, follow them around.

Once you've done that you can get them to do the basic stuff. A little kissing, a titty grab. Tell them about how beautiful they are and if it feels good they should just let it happen.

Then get them to slowly stop hanging out with friends. Charlotte should makes comments like how Katie is kind of a weirdo and Ally is toxic and not healthy for Pasq. Say suggestions like this to prevent her from going to parties, hanging out with them less and less until she stops seeing them or communicating with them altogether.

Once you've done all that, THEN you get to the rape. After the deed is done make sure to comment about how she was asking for it and her saying no is hurting your feelings and she is the one being an asshole. Make her feel really bad about it to the point you threaten to maybe even break up with her until she is the one that apologizes.

And then there. Charlotte masterfully got herself a forever girlfriend who is now emotionally dependent on her who she could freely rape, grope, hit or whatever she pleases.

See, without the whole "let it happen" and "you were asking for it", you pretty much have my problem with seduction in a nutshell.

Sex just feels sorta evil. But what was that one line? In heaven they make love, but down here, in hell, we FUCK

The difference is you're thinking as if seduction is an act that only one party member wants instead of being a consensual thing both parties are actively partaking and contribute.

You're thinking as if only one individual gets something out of it when that's not what relationships remotely are.

You have a very skewed idea of what love is that you're projecting from idea your insecurities or your awful experiences with it.

I sincerely hope you get your head together on what relationships, sex and love is and you find someone who loves you and you love back user.

>a lesbian kiss that doesn't magically work out

Holy crap, that's actually a really nice subversion. Eat your heart out Rian Johnson!

Attached: 1557263794129.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

There's more to it than just that, though. Probably.

Nice. Thanks for stopping by.

One that needed to be taught

Attached: 429344.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Probably the first time in webcomic history

I APPLAUDED IT BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT

I'm absolutely sure Dumbing of Age did this with Joyce though

Keep it up king

Considering the comics been taken over by the narcissistic lesbian involved in said incident, it doesn't count.

Nice, free pics.

Gee, that's cruel

>Page 350
it can't be that bad

I WAS WRONG :)

>:)
Go to bed Gob