Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

imagine the smell

Attached: 4006.png (800x1160, 157K)

Attached: 1557074585227.jpg (600x565, 50K)

Never read this comic but can I fuck the blue thing?

like all robots, she's DTF

Terrible

Reading Questionable Content is life.

Based Terrible poster.

Soon Liquid
Soon

> JUST FUCK THE ROBOT, PART 2: REDUX

What did happen to the burgeoning romance between ladycopbot and the tranny's brother?

Attached: ToBeContinued.jpg (300x67, 4K)

Remember that guy that was so cringy not even Tumblr liked them?

Attached: tumblr_oppbrfiTuI1undt0io1_1280~2.jpg (1280x1473, 369K)

May is currently the only decent character in this comic.

>kinks aren't inherently sexual
Their constant language redefining has entered the "runaway mutation" phase.

Also, it's pointless to form an identity around something that you claim doesn't hold interest to you. If other people's sexuality bothers you then it's probably because you want to get laid but are unsuccessful at doing so. It's like claiming to find football boring yet constantly complaining about Tom Brady. You can claim to be a-football but everyone knows you're just embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

Shut up bigot your phobia is showing.

does anyone here want to fuck?

Still having a hard time believing this guy is an asshole that deserves to be the subject of ridicule. He's a successful white male that has casual sexual encounters, and he doesn't seem very antagonistic about it.

what is may doing, is she working?

it's her alley afterall

While the comic is shit, I think this is correct, while asexuals do not activelly want sex and thus do not suffer when they are deprived of it they can still enjoy it. I mean I am not a metalhead I care little for the genre but don’t mind it if its good music.

He had a casual sexual relationship with Faye and even though she said up front it wasn't going to be serious or exclusive, he slept with another woman and even though he was up front about it, he was framed as the bad guy because Faye said so, even though Faye is always portrayed as an overdramatic hothead who loves to antagonize people.

This comic is terrible.

Holy fuck, HOW is this garbage still going?

tumblr and their ilk give him over 10k a month on patreon

But does she possess the prerequisite components for this sordid task?

she's got a mouth and hands

But does she have a vagina?

those are TYPES of vaginas

By publishing constantly with zero hiatus. And actually man enough to continue going after being depressed and crippled with mental illness. BasedJeph

>I don’t drink
>but I do have the occasional alcoholic beverage or two

But does she have a vagina-vagina?

user, if she doesn’t have a hole, just take your pole and make one yourself.

Why is a child prostitute robot allowed

It's not uncommon for asexual people to engage in sexual activity for the benefit of their partner and in turn enjoy the experience. The comic is just worded in such a way to imply that one can actively desire and engage in sex while still being asexual.

>Aces as slang for aesexuals
Oh come on now

That's Winslow. May is more of a "shitbag Ellen Page" robot.

How many asexuals are there when you can actually say what is common and uncommon behavior?
If they have sex and enjoy sex then how are they asexual? You’re making it sound more like they want a special snowflake title than an actual description of their character.

Have you ever done something you have no personal interest in for the sake of a significant other, and still enjoyed doing so because it made them happy?

Because I guess bodily responses. Honestly Asexual is just kind of a euphemism for someone with a low sex drive and super picky standards on partners.

When the descriptor is the absence of something, then you can’t use it if you participate in that. If you say you’re asexual but still engage in sex then why wouldn’t heterosexual or pan sexual in the same sense? Frequency doesn’t factor into orientation.

That's been a thing for several years.

I think the idea is that, supposedly, they have sex because their partner wants it but don't really give a damn one way or the other. Although they also enjoy the physical stimulation, so the line gets blurry again and they need to make up three new sexual orientations to classify how much they enjoy sex without being sexually attracted to people.

The actual definition is someone without sexual desire or feelings.

May isn't a lesbot tho

Character archetype. Though she might give Momo an unpleasant and one-sided sexual encounter.

Silly retcon. He always was up front about it just being sex. The robot telling him that it can just be sex and him acting like it's some revelation is retarded.

Of course casual sex always causes trouble, but I doubt this comic is ever going to make that point.

It's like a repeat of the Black Faye arc where we're supposed to sympathize with her outrage when she discovers the guy she swiped right for at 2:00 AM turned out to be a horndog who would sleep with anyone at the drop of a hat. I mean, who could have predicted that?

>shitbag Ellen Page
redundant

>low sex drive
Plausible yet doubtful.

>super picky standards on partners
Much more likely. "Asexuals" are probably 5s out of 10 or lower who won't settle for anything less than a 9 or 10 partner. They construct an alternate narrative for themselves out of not wanting to confront their cognitive dissonance.

Put another way, if their sex drives were truly as low as claimed then it'd point to hormonal issues, which leads to health conditions like osteoporosis. "Asexuality" is a disease symptom.

This has been going on since before Black Faye was introduced. It predates Dora and Marten splitting up. If anything Black Faye's jungle fever swipe-right hitting on Brun a few hours after nailing Black Faye would fit everyone's attitudes better.