How Long Do You Think King is Going To Last As DC's Head Writer?

Attached: 220px-2.15.19TomKingByLuigiNovi1.jpg (220x216, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2019/05/19/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-19th-may-2019-speculators-naomi-immortal-hulk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not their head writer now.

What is he the "head writer" of?

For Batman, he has until #106. After that he I done.

He'll be head writer once Snyder crashes and burns.

Snyder is their head writer now

will he get PTSD from his time at DC?

Most of the industry adores him and his name clearly sells as seen with Mr. Miracle so he's not going anywhere

Isn’t Bendis their top dog right now?

From this picture I would say he's the Six-Head Writer

My guess is that once he's done with Batman, they'll move him to Flash. Because A. they'll force him to undo what he did ruining Wally (given the rumors that King refused to rewrite the ending once it got leaked and fan reaction was negative as hell) and B. in spite of the success of the TV show, New 52/Rebirth Flash has been a complete and total shit show that sells horribly.

Putting King on the book and giving him an A-List artist, would create the illusion DC wants Flash to be a top selling book. Plus, it allows them to force King to clean up the mess he made of the franchise in Heroes In Crisis.

Alternatively, he gets a Green Lantern Corps book where he gets to continue to mess up Kyle, while also putting John (Xanshi gave me PTSD) Stewart and Guy (Daddy beat me and abused me while favoring my shithead corrupt cop brother) Gardner get the King rape treatment.

the three biggest names at DC right now are Scott Snyder, Tom King, and Bendis. right now the power/responsibility distribution is 40% for snyder and king, and 20% for Bendis. since I don't see any other writer in that company rising to these levels, King will simply cede power to Benis. you can bet that Bendis will takeover the Batman title when King is finished. you might even see King go over to Superman, more incestuous comic production.

According to Rich DC is already working on a new Wally book to be announced at SDCC.

And King and Gerard’s are rumored to working on an Adam Strange book.

That correct.

Snyder is the current top guy as the entire line is being tied into the Year of the Villain Justice/Doom War.

Bendis and King are tied for second.

Hard to say.

bleedingcool.com/2019/05/19/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-19th-may-2019-speculators-naomi-immortal-hulk/

>Seven Marvels and three DC’s in our store’s top ten this week, with DC’s flagship title, Batman, falling to fifth place. And judging from the phone calls we got from customers who got home, read this issue, and then said, “please take this title off my list–it’s just not good any more,” our Bat-decline is far from over. If DC can’t improve their quality and give readers what they want, they may be looking at a sub-20% market share in the not too distant future.

>The lovely LITTLE BIRD leads our flock this week, followed closely by the splendid SPIDER-MAN LIFE STORY. BATMAN is nearly supplanted by ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ & THE FRESHMEN FORCE.

>political parody comic almost outsold Batman

i guess that's the reason DC were mad at them.

>And King and Gerard’s are rumored to working on an Adam Strange book
FUCK!

This is sad.

What happens in #106?

Batman's PTSD is triggered, he grabs the nearest gun and shoots the parents of a young child as they exit the cinema.
FIN

I would NOT put that past King...or Sean Murphy either..

In other words, DC is fucked for at least the next 5 years to come

All the normies would praise it too, they love "deep" endings

Deep? More like pretentious (cheap)

Well yeah that's why I put deep in quotes.

It's a speculator's market, people buy up the AOC comic thinking it's will be worth something in the future.

>right now the power/responsibility distribution is 40% for snyder and king, and 20% for Bendis
I would put in at 80% for Snyder alone and 10% each for King and Bendis.