You are the one to blame

Maybe it's time for you to move on and stop relying spectations on fictional characters to fulfil some meaning in your life. By giving this stupid animated shows so much importance you are stopping yourself from living. Start taking care of you and your love ones, cartoons, TV shows and movies ain't giving you the happiness you seek.

Attached: ain't magic anymore.png (550x405, 191K)

This is true, I already knew cartoons where stupid and ugly since I saw them, just like me, so I dont know what this people are expecting, if you want weeb shit for your high IQ then watch weeb shit.

Attached: 57ea9dedb535e23ca201f5c9e757455d9c5ce67aefcfaa3b179f2a5ff0a5e506.png (1952x1674, 140K)

a thread died for this

a thread literally died for this same shitty thread we get every time a popular show ends
a thread had to plummet for this shit to rise

Yet you replied.

>Implying I can't get into a cartoon while still caring about my family and myself
And I wasn't into Star Vs since it was a terrible show

Star's death toll continues to rise.

I only watched the show for like, one character or two, i didn't feel nothing about the finale.
I won't miss the show. neither the main character.

The fact of the matter is that comics and cartoons shouldn't even fucking exist. Any drawings since the dawn of time, even cave paintings, are done by radical disruptive antifa autists that hate cohesion, family and neglect their duty to the tribe. ALL acts of "art" are nothing more than vandalism, of cave wall, of paper, of digital memory and ultimately of mind.
The PERFECT and PURE soul is the one that has never been sullied by this liberal arts shit and follows the word of GOD to acquire a real job, produce a real family as part of the ethnostate tribe, and serve the nation with duty and priority above all else.
Liberalshits and their "art" should be made illegal in the United States and Yea Forums closed for being fucking illegal and a sin unto our Lord.

No

Attached: D80121C7-EFB4-415C-BD6D-80BF57C3190E.png (678x720, 292K)

t. Plato.

Literally all Star had to do was freeze time and defeat Mina and her soldiers in the frozen time - it would have taken a while but it would have been much better than committing genocide and destroying all magic forever

Attached: A674A156-FEEE-4B0E-934A-C09A9DDBC003.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

>this TV show is pretty crummy
>WHY DO YOU CARE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU

Attached: katannoyed.jpg (214x204, 15K)

Art is the only thing that allow us to be human, to have a culture.
Without art there's no culture, without culture society is useless, our passion to create and innovate is what makes us smarter than other animals, saying art is vandalism is discrediting the fact that everything humanity has done has some sort of artistic value, and that 90% of our culture revolves around arts and the expression of our emotions and ideas.

Attached: 1558221626884.png (335x353, 131K)

There's a difference between liking a show and going full retard/suicidal/homicidal over it.

Did the season finale air yet?

Get a lot of this (((PLEB))) who probably also advocates interracial gay marriage and feminism.
Art has no place in a strong, conservative society.

Conservatives are geeks

She had an axe to grind with magic (ie Gloss and her family) and this was the only solution she even considered. She came up with the plan in a fit of frustration and carried it out pretty much immediately.

that doesnt change the fact that the ending sucked

>Pictured: OP when people care about things and he can't because his dollar store edge wont allow it

Attached: 1558162622318.jpg (381x275, 10K)

I just came back today from vacation
Let's keep this projection to ourselves and not pretend otherwise, shall we?

Eat shit daron, I wish nothing more then to break open that retarded toothy grin you have with a sledge hammer. You’re a fucking fraud and a terrible evil person

im not the brightest person, but id argue that art, or in this case the ability express ourselves, is not fully the corner stone you think. many things have been created to make life easier/safer, that have no bearing or passion in them. i doubt man invented the wheel, the engine, and computers to express himself artistically. id say most things come from a desire to make living easier, or safer, and only then once those are achieved does he have time to express himself to help him develop.

Attached: 1545612086046.jpg (384x288, 42K)

Attached: 1555225523285.png (540x658, 111K)

we exaggerate our emotions for dramatic effect here.

Exactly, and Yea Forums is for geeks.