All these complaints about a well done romance plot

>all these complaints about a well done romance plot
Alright then Yea Forums, how would you do romance for a kids show that would satisfy you and everyone here?

I'm thinking, based on what I'm reading here, this is what you guys want.
Season 1: Main guy and girl are friends, hints of liking each other
Season 2: Main guy and girl get together in the end
Season 3: Main guy and girl still together
Season 4: Main guy and girl still together
(no love triangle, no will-they-wont-they, no competition for either the girl or guy, just plain romance)

Attached: starco ending.png (1024x576, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berserk.fandom.com/wiki/Falconia
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=6QStmnylyAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

engaging in mass murder for dick is bad

This would be good
Don't do it at the last minute or last couple of episodes. That should not be your shield for a shit ending

She was actually denying herself dick with her mass murder. And she knew that. But she got her dick anyway because the thing she was murdering made it possible for her to still get dick.

I'm insanely jealous, i'd kill millions to be able to kiss that mouth of hers. I love it's shape.

That actually sounds like good writing. Trying to put these relationships that end up in nothing when the show has several moments where Starco happening would be perfect. After BFM, Post conquer/divide.

I wishthey didn't get back together in the end and instead show Marco walking around Gravity Falls asking about portals, aliens and other weird phenomenon about the town.

We could get a Disney tv universe.

Steven and Connie. They liked each other from minute one, fought and struggled together, hung out together and had their first argument coming out of it stronger friends than ever. They're probably saving a kiss or whatever until the proper finale and that's really the way to handle it.

>That actually sounds like good writing
Does it? Because while it would satisfy some people a lot more others would call the show boring at this point.

Pretty sure people aren't complaining about how starco was handled. People are complaining because everyone else was handled like shit and half of the cast fucking died for no apparent reason.

>>all these complaints about a well done romance plot
>Alright then Yea Forums, how would you do romance for a kids show that would satisfy you and everyone here?

You seem like fuck face when you said that

A "kiss" and "I Love You" is all I need

Love triangles fucking suck. No one likes them in this day and age. A good clean romance that happens to be in a good story is a great thing.

>SEASON ONE:No Prior Relationship
>SEASON TWO:Enemies
>SEASON THREE:Mortal Enemies->Rivals
>SEASON FOUR:Rivals with a secret crush with one another
>SEASON FIVE:Dating in secret -> Admitting their Relationship
>SEASON SIX:Dating in the Open->Married with children in the Flash Foward Finale

Then have the show focus on the lore, the worldbuilding, them as a couple, work on the morality of the monster/mewman plotline then the shit we have now, solve theories that people still have.

Attached: 1557170455807.jpg (600x975, 160K)

How would you cut this in 4 seasons user?

Step one: no genocide.

>S1:Enemies
>S2:Mortal Enemies->Rivals
>S3:Secret Crush->Secret Couple->Couple
>S4:Couple->Flash Foward

>That's fine and dandy user. How about we introduce another female character to cause tension in season 2 and keep the audience guessing who the main guy would pick?

Where would the love triangle be? You know waifu wars cause mass shitposting in between seasons = more exposure right?

Here's a revolutionary idea: KEEP YOUR ROMANCE LOWKEY SO IT DOESN'T OVERTAKE THE FUCKING PLOT.
Well, unless the show is romance or is vital to the plot i guess.

>vital to the plot
I'm talking about shows where romance is vital to the plot. Are love triangles necessary or not to have compelling romance in shows/movies?

Not really, the path to love can have a plethora of obstacles other than a rival.
It's the easy way to add tension, and it's even more tedious when it's obvious who the winner is going to be.

What the fuck is with you and the shape of Star's mouth?

SU gets its share of flak, but I'll readily defend it for not putting Steven in a love triangle.

And the consequences for her getting the dick will lead to even more murder.

And it funny how people try to wright that off.

>No one likes them in this day and age
Yes they do just like fucking 3Somes for some god dam reason.

That fat beta boy, in a triangle, get real.

>I'll readily defend it for not putting Steven in a love triangle.
Marco was attractive enough to get with Jackie, Kelly, Heckapoo as an adult and later with Star. If that isn't chad level I don't know what is.

I don't think love triangles have to be garbage, but every example I can think of in recent years pretty much has been.

It's all the worse when genuinely likable side-characters are developed just to fuel the potential romance drama and be shoved into the background once they're no longer needed.

>Jackie leaves him because he can't commit
>He dumps Kelly off-screen for unexplained reasons
>He helps kill Heckapoo
I feel like things could have gone better.

YES dammit!

Becoming boyfriend and girlfriend isnt the fucking endgoal its a path unlocking towards NEW goals. How do they go from first loves to a deep and mature relationship and how it enriches their feelings towards each other? There's so much more than "Yay we hooked up! Shows' over!"

The girl of the friend trio vs. villain girl
>MC likes her at first but eventually starts liking villain girl.
>Mc tells that he doesn't feel nothing for girl.
>girl is sad,but goes to a character arc that say that he is still her friend and she will move on
>MC is revealed to be dating Villain Girl.
>Girl is angry at villain girl but understands that a true friend would accept it.
>maybe she starts dating a the black guy of the trio idk.

>maybe she starts dating a the black guy of the trio idk.
I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt in all this but then you have to throw me this wrench to my face, user.

just read black guy as tech guy or idk fat friend

All equally bad options.

Attached: 1558234033406.jpg (720x833, 27K)

>people a lot more others would call the show boring at this point.
I'm fucking done believing this lie and I'm not going to listen to your bullshit any longer.

How about this then.
she becomes a cool wine aunt to the MC and the Villain girl's kids

Thank you! You can do so much more with a couple than the "Will they, won't they?" schtick.
For exemple, Eugene and Rapunzel are together in the series, but they are still facing obstacles in their relationship. And more importantly, they have individual storylines and character development, which are independent of their relationship.

Attached: 26465837.jpg (621x720, 47K)

Would people like this dynamic?

Are you kidding?! People love rivals/enemies to lovers, they eat this shit up like it's grandma's cookies. I think it's the sexual tension and taboo aspect.

I don't even care about shipping and I ended reading 190 pages of an ongoing fan made comic about Ganondorf and Zelda becoming a couple

>Ganondorf and Zelda
A pairing as trash as Zelda/Link.

Maybe, but you're starting them out as literal enemies instead of cutesy together. People would call bullshit if enemies end up together.

I think done well you could do a really cool arc.
Like for example
Imagine if for a moment the hero and the villain are trapped in some place.
Hero is unmotivated because some shit that happened to them.
Villain has to tell the hero that they are a good person and say their qualities
Something like "I couldn't wish for a more worth adversary".
Hero gets motivated again to do the thing he was supposed to do
"Hey,Evil Lady...thank you I owe you one."
"I only did it to get out of there,nothing else"
"Well I just wanted to say the feeling is mutual,you are the greatest fighter I meet"
And the "i respect you but I still hate you" becomes the inevitable "I hate you so much I wanna make a family with you"

I think it only works when the woman is the villain.
Male Villain x Female Hero is mostly shit but
Male Hero x Female Villain is great
I guess is just the power of dick

So like that chick from Samurai Jack?

>I'm thinking, based on what I'm reading here, this is what you guys want.
>Main guy and girl still together
I mean, it worked for The Office and Parks and Rec, why can't it work for animation?

Can you list examples of couples who got together way before the end and the show was still good?

>Empathetic (More important than you know)
>Perfect pitch (Can recognize Peridot hitting a tone on something)
>Can write and sing
>Can cook and/or prepare food
>Strong as FUCK
>Fast as fuck BOI
>100 Natural Charisma

Steven is a chad-in-training but we're all too scared to acknowledge that.

No, not really. If it's written well, it can easily become the most interesting part of a story.
I'm going to take exemple on Avatar: Zutara was enough of a juggernaut to compete with Kataang (the main couple) when it came to ship wars. But Zuko and Katara didn't act chummy towards eachother at the beginning, they were quite hostile actually.
What i'm trying to say is: you need actual, logical progression, from enemies -> rivals/friends -> trusted partners -> lovers, not suddenly going from "I want to kill you" to "I want to date you" otherwise it's bad writing.

Boy Meets World did kid romance the best
there are all kinds of hurtles that couples face when they are together, and it all builds up to marraige

Corey and Topanga were pretty much the OTP back in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Dude, hero x villain is high tier shipping material in the same their as normal human x god/eldritch monster

Basically all the couples in Parks and Rec, the main two in Brooklyn Nine-Nine

The office getting bad near the end wasn't because of anything about relationships, it was Michael leaving and all his replacements not making up for it.

Berserk.

Attached: 882cf43dec43917759015e7e3415df26.jpg (750x1000, 156K)

Romance isn't the be-all and end-all of story writing. If you can't hold your audience's interest in any other way, you're a hack. Simple as that.

Attached: tee.png (507x620, 150K)

Link/Midna is the only acceptable Zelda ship

Because then you have people bitching that a successful couple is boring even if they're well written and have hurdles to overcome. Especially the sour grape shippers who didn't get the pairing they wanted or those who think relationships are just passionate words and banging all the time.

Male Villain x Female Hero can be very interesting when it turns the Female Hero into a Villain

>Link/Midna is the only acceptable Zelda ship
Based and MIDNAPILLED
I'll also take Malon/Link because if it wasn't for them, there would be no TP Link to pair Midna up with.

Attached: midna caressing the royal sybian.jpg (730x1000, 108K)

Attached: tales_of_alethrion.jpg (1022x1082, 128K)

wotakoi

That's the fandom's problem, not the writer though. When it comes to writing (especially romance) you'll know you won't please everyone. But if you try anyways by beating around the bush without giving a clear answer, then you'll probably disappoint everyone instead.

Ruto/Link is the real shit

>tsundere fish who's descendants grew to be job fodder for H*rule
Link is for pasty redhead milkies.

>Male Villain x Female Hero is mostly shit
I guess you hate shoujo.

MADE
FOR
HISPANIC
COCK

BEST ENDING

Star Vs. love-triangles were garbage. They just wasted time until they were unceremoniously discarded. A legit love triangle has to deal with the consequences of things changing instead of just going away when it's convenient.

Make them get together mid-season and THEN focus on developing their relationship. Make them face struggles and let that bring them closer together or IDK. A lot of shows have the characters hook up at the very last minute, but it'd be nice if we could get to see what their relationship is like, and it makes for some good development for each of them.
Also, you get to save up time instead of focusing on the 'will they/won't they' drama

>A legit love triangle has to deal with the consequences of things changing instead of just going away when it's convenient
When has this happen?

Occasionally in anime. I can't think of a western cartoon that's done this.

I though you were talking about a cartoon, we are on Yea Forums, not on Yea Forums.

Tenchi solution. Also may as well throw in Jamma since she seemed to have hints of interest back in season 1 that were dropped for no apparent reason

Then we should really leave love triangles to the professionals of Yea Forums instead of half-assing it in Yea Forums

But love triangles in anime almost always suck. That is better than always but still.

>Star is the Griffith in her story. And she won the Gutsbowl.

Attached: milbi8kdnchz.jpg (760x1050, 173K)

Janna is into weird occult stuff, and wanted Marco's tentacle arm to be her boyfriend, setting her up to be interested in him. She just wants him for his tentacle.

Unfortunately a lot of writers agree with that statement, especially the ones that suck at romance and sabotage a series just to avoid it.

>purple-winged rapist with powerful magic who violates the laws of nature to combine magical and the physical world
Star is Griffith, and Gen 1-2 is the Band of the Hawk, Season 2-4 is the Eclipse. Star and Starco was the real bad guy along.

>To be with your lover, you would sacrifice the magic that gives life to many dimensions and lives? Will you sacrifice your own country and family legacy to be with your other? Complete the pact and magic will be torn asunder.

>I sacrifice.

Attached: Void_Manga.jpg (507x502, 263K)

Why are so many people angry that the hetero pairing got a clean win without anything in the way? It's hilarious

Star is Griffith and Manna is the Dragonslayer.

Just get together and fuck from S2 onwards

>a clean win
Starco was anything but clean.

>the hetero pairing

>clean
They've made sure to defile both Star and Marco from season 3 until now. It's anything but clean.

Love triangles in general suck but anime at least handles them better than western cartoons

Have them get together in the first episode just to nip shipping in the bud.

Then Janna wins user, she plays for keeps.

>And thus, Star becomes a different kind of evil and ascends to one of Yea Forums's godhand.

Attached: RNtSGWqb.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Starco left nothing but ruined plot and characters in its wake

Wait did Star murder everyone? Fill me in I stopped watching after season 1

Hence why Star is the Griffith of SVTOE, she ruined everything for the sake of teenage love.

>Male Villain x Female Hero
I like that shit actually, doesn't even need to be requited, it is can be really fun dynamic.

Attached: 00002024.jpg (600x849, 278K)

Don't bother. You can read about it literally anywhere else

>A pairing as trash as Zelda/Link
Shit on the others all you like but pic related is patrician.

Attached: 9729e02b86a2d63654b4bb122bcca2f8.jpg (800x565, 150K)

Star and Marco killed billions by accident because they truly love one another.

Attached: starco strong.png (1000x763, 698K)

It's the only time that pairing (Zelink) was good.

This, much drama can be added with this corruption scenario.

>not preferring the female main villain turning good for good guy main character

Attached: 1521330324946.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Show instead of tell.

Manna was literally the most pure and wholesome ship of svtfoe because it was done entirely in background cues

Attached: collage.jpg (2468x3064, 1.38M)

>Manna was literally the most pure and wholesome ship of svtfoe because it was done entirely in background cues
It really was the purest ship in the series, had the final ended with Janna and Marco on the stretchers instead of Star killing everyone Falconia-style, I'm sure the reception would've been better.

Reminder to Jannafags that Marco has stated that he would rather date ponyhead and make Janna disappear.

Attached: 1557032431894.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>had the final ended with Janna and Marco on the stretchers instead of Star killing everyone Falconia-style, I'm sure the reception would've been better.
This board would've been 100 times worse if Starco wasn't the final pairing, you know that user.

>This board would've been 100 times worse if Starco wasn't the final pairing, you know that user.
After how much the show was dragged down for the sake of Starco and the uppityness of Starcofags, it would've been better.

That's cliche as hell but it's that good shit

Attached: dims.gif (480x256, 1.09M)

And despite that Marco and Janna interacting were the most interesting parts of Season 3/4.

>Marco
>good taste
Pick one.

>Marco and Janna interacting were the most interesting parts of Season 3/4.
No, unless you were a massive Jannafag. And most of us don't care about Janna.

>Ponyhead but a flip and human
>good

>And most of us don't care about Janna.
More good interactions for me.

He picked Star, that's good taste right there.

Attached: 1556916585793.png (546x686, 421K)

>>Ponyhead but
Janna isn't Ponyhead, retard.

Janna could be replaced with another character and nothing would change.

This. Marco/Janna in one scene together had more chemistry than Marco/Star has had in the whole series

Attached: hi.gif (800x450, 1.31M)

>He picked Star
>picking the most naive, finicky and loose girl in the show
>good taste
Cringe and cuckpilled

I didn't like her until Jenannigans, but afterwards every scene she was in was good.

>not liking Star
Unbased

Attached: 1556494494566.png (1061x591, 213K)

>Both have no real plot motivation and are there to just be sarcastic and quippy
>both could be removed from an episode and nothing would change

I'd have done the same if I were in Marco's shoes.

>>not liking Star
That's pretty based if you ask me.

>unironically not liking Star
Cringe

Attached: 1556499100520.png (447x568, 223K)

Samefag, difference is Janna still wasn't ruined by shipping and forced on the viewer like Ponyhead, complain all you want but its true.

>Cringe
Cringe all you want but Star lost my vote after Season 2 where she drags the show episode after episode until she finally wipes everyone out. Sorry waifucuck but I have hight standards than you.

>Spider in a Top Hat is dead
>giant spider seen rampaging at the end
His family will have their revenge.

Attached: 1544043960728.jpg (500x440, 21K)

If you'll merge and endanger worlds for one another, that's true love right there. Nothing else matters. That being said, execute these two for fucking up everything.

>I have hight standards than you
I bet you do have "hight" standards user.

Attached: 1525324849317.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>how would you do romance
Well
>for a kids show
That makes it more difficult
>that would satisfy you
In that case
>and everyone here
You ask the unattainable, OP.

I'll be honest with you some anons here actually listed some good examples. Have them both get together in the middle of the whole show and have the girl start as a villain but turns good thanks to the male MC.

>apufag
It keeps getting worse.

>If you'll merge and endanger worlds for one another, that's true love right there. Nothing else matters.
Oh user...
berserk.fandom.com/wiki/Falconia

Remove cheek marks and you'll notice just how god damn plain Star really is.

She's still a 10/10 user.

Attached: still a 10 out of 10.png (546x686, 541K)

Now she looks like a background character.

Reminder that Star looked at her mother and ex boyfriend in the eyes, and told them she's fucking off to Earth for Marco.

Attached: fuck mewni.gif (600x339, 1.58M)

>Janna cupping that ball while looking at Marco

What did she mean by this

She is a plain jane.

>this wasn't an edit

Jesus.

Plain, large cheeked bubble-head. And look at the size of her ears. She might as well be male.

How did Toffee stay sane in the magic realm for months? He didn't have pudding. How did Toffee turn the magic black? If he used the whispering spell, why didn't he use it on Star's wand instead of messing around and blackmailing her into saying it? If he doesn't know the whispering spell then how could he have done it?

Pic related, it's him.

Attached: 461413F6-21FF-4B00-AF71-7C0429703F53.png (540x347, 290K)

not gonna lie I still like this Star.

You should watch Haruhi Suzumiya if you want a good romance.

>Haruhi Suzumiya
I did watch that, Starco is better. Oreimo is still the best romance of all time though.

>I'D DESTROY A THOUSAND DIMENSIONS BEFORE I LET MY MARCO DIE

Griffith has absolutely no one to love, that's just him getting ready to lube the world up for the hand and whatever bullshit plan they have.

Star would sacrifice all of her friends to the Brand of Sacrifice just to be with Marco.

Just about any other girl is a better pick than Star.

If that ain't a ride or die chick, then i don't know what is.

I don't see why that can't work, OP. People who think starting a relationship is the end of drama have never been in a relationship.

>well done
It was awful, you just have shit tastes and would've been satisfied with any ending that involved Starco. And the ending was never NOT going to be about Starco so you were never going to be disappointed.

That's the truth.

>it was awful
Then why did you watch it numbnuts?

Nefcy is married and somehow believes it to be true. Apparently her relationship has been perfect forever.

He wanted Guts. Reminder he fell apart the moment Guts left the band.

But the Griffith in this dimension got to keep her Guts and damn everyone to oblivion.

As a man who's divorced, i envy their marriage. Granted i fucked mine up by drugs, booze, and infidelity but still.

I miss Berserk Abridged.

Attached: 1539669100470.jpg (700x653, 312K)

Star is actually more of Ryo Asuka than Griffith. Now we wait for God to BTFO her and reincarnate Marco as Violence Jack to clean up the mindless wasteland she created.

Now that Star moved back in with Marco, what does Yea Forums think they're up to?

You mean people didn't hate the lesbian pairings because they were homophobic?

The OP gave the impression that he wanted hypothetical cartoon plots where romance was the focus and not just "how would you have done starco better".

The "satisfies everyone here" is unfeasible since opinions on what is satisfactory vary wildly.

I mean, they have to get started on those 1000 babies some time.

Especially since Star has a lot of lives to replace now.

A gay pairing can work if there is proper build up. Korrasami had no build up at all

Attached: ride your pelvis to dust.gif (516x360, 324K)

>The OP gave the impression that he wanted hypothetical cartoon plots where romance was the focus
You did respond to me, the OP, and I'm still talking about romance plots. Like I said, it seems a female villain + male good guy romance would please most people. Granted Yea Forums is the sample size here and we have a jaded bunch, but still.

Anyway you're right in the sense that there can never be an ending that satisfies everyone but there could could be an ending that satisfies most people. Unfortunately the only people who we hear about is those who aren't happy, so who knows how well received the ending for this show really was.

Remove cheekmarks and she looks like a fucking piranha.
How did we never notice the crazy eyes, Yea Forums?

A gay character would be interesting if the gay character did confess to their person of interest and such person was not gay, but still flattered that someone would have that sort of feelings for them and proceed to be bros with them.

Because I don't buy it when someone who is gay comes out to their interest and is immediately accepted and, lo-and-behold, that person was also secretly gay.

Yeah, that was my point. But buildup by itself isn't sufficient either, it has to be good buildup. PB and marceline were foreshadowed in s3, but it was still a shit pairing.

I noticed the crazy eyes right away.

I thought we all agreed it was part of her charm. I mean, Star is a crazy girl. That is undeniable.

>Like I said, it seems a female villain + male good guy romance would please most people.
Hey, Darkwing Duck did that with Morgana and DW, didn't they?

>Darkwing Duck
I haven't seen that show since the 90s so I forgot.

>Did you do it, Starcofags?
>Yes.
>What did it cost?
>Everything.

Attached: 1558306077429.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

No, if you think crazy eyes are charming you haven't actually noticed them, you're just lucid enough to realize there must be crazy eyes to charm you but the wisdom check hasn't actually kicked in.

>Selfish
>Beautiful
>Misguided
>Ultimately dooms the world

Its amazing how Star is evil all along.

Attached: Satan.jpg (360x450, 36K)

I wanna cum on her feet desu

>well done romance
>waste Tom/other girls characters for the garbage reason of padding when it was fucking clear since the start.

Fucking degrassi fags i swear to god

Hell, by season 3 they have kids.

Attached: best romance in recent memory.jpg (1270x1275, 666K)

A Phyrric victory is still victory user

Why is star so fucking hot? Im not even talking about the fanart, she's just hot the ways she's drawn normally. Im glad Area made Between friends in a similar art style.

Attached: Star Butterfly 2.jpg (521x495, 52K)

All a show has to do is not make the fucking romance only happen at the end. Have a couple that gets together during the series, and then stays together. It's much more interesting than the couple being endgame which is always so fucking lazy as Starco shows.

I was happy Adventure Time seemed to be doing it with Finn and Flame Princess but then they made them break up for a retarded reason which led to boring drama. Why is it so hard for writers to do this? Jesus man.

In all honesty the sort of romance plot I want to see is one with a human male and a non-humanoid female and how the romance unfolds despite the language, body language, and cultural differences.

I'll ask my therapist on monday.

>mfw we won't see a date episode involving bubble tea and a picnic

Attached: 648.png (412x351, 78K)

Villain and hero couples seem pretty lazy in my opinion, like you're only using romance as a plot device to resolve their story arcs. It's barely even a subversion, it can still be more predictable than regular romantic tension. If you want to place a large focus on romance you'd have to be prepared to make the relationships dirty or otherwise unpure

There's a reason Pyrrhus isn't considered a great general.

For the people who think that relationships get boring we could introduce some DEEP LORE for the guy/girl or both. Having of of them or both of them figure it out mid season would make things interesting.

Attached: 1489436645716.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

A victory without sacrifice isn't a victory at all

It's not lazy if being a villain isn't her story arc whatsoever.

>Villain and hero couples seem pretty lazy in my opinion, like you're only using romance as a plot device to resolve their story arcs.
Fucking hell we're all doomed to see unsatisfactory romance on shows then if we all can't agree on a single good romantic trope.

Attached: 1447548804475.jpg (1366x768, 166K)

>that strap

Attached: MUST NOT NUT!.gif (320x180, 134K)

Remove cheekmarks and she looks like a shaved chimpanzee. How is this not disgusting people?

It’s what they should’ve done with Korra and Asami.

Fucking thissss.

Will-they-wont-they is the devil's piss.
Competition is alright but not to the level Star VS. took it. Jesus fuck.
Love triangles are black holes of sheer terribadwriting and EZ-Bake-Oven tier "drama"

Honeslty, I was enjoying it up until Star went to Mewni. When Marco went weird about being a hero and when Jackie dumped him... that would've been the IDEAL moment to have him go to Mewni and THEN start a relationship with Star. But then we get two seasons of being strung along.

The story could've had them start the relationship, and spend two seasons of focusing on other shit like all of magic being gone or fighting racism or some shit. AND instead of FOUR FUCKING SEASONS WORTH of "Trying to START a romantic relationship" we could've have "Started one, now working through one". Romance is more than just saying "be muh gf/bf". It's the jealousy. It's the disagreements. It's the trust. It's the lack of trust. It's the miscommunication. It's the understanding. It's the confusion.

But, in the end, hack writers. Fuck me with a serrated knife.

Attached: 1461055843771.png (174x188, 44K)

>boring
Well, down-play the romance for other possible confilcts. Does the premise of "married couple go on adventures together" sound boring just becuase the couple is already together?

Deal with it dipshit

change 123, the one martial arts manga that didnt get an anime when they were handing them out for free.

calm down

Oswald did it up good, or at least the popular head-canons for him do.

Has his own objectives in life while still having a loving relationship with Ortensia.

Attached: yoto 1550648892706.png (1134x858, 334K)

Yes.
It's boring.
It's all boring.
I'm bored. Entertain me you faggots.

I forgot: if something doesn't blow up ever second brainlets don't like it

At least offer alternatives if you're going to be a debby-downer like that.

I mean that doesnt even have anything to do with romance or does it...

I wouldn't say that being good romance. Kare Kano (at least the episodes Anno directed) are both better and funnier than both Haruhi and Star Vs

Attached: karekano01.jpg (700x972, 113K)

The appeal of a villain and hero pairing is how the interactions between the two can happen naturally by using natural banter between the two. At best it's an overused trope (girl and boy hate each other but get together when they grow up), and personally I just hate the wish fulfillment aspect of tsundere couplings
I like what said here
>Romance is more than just saying "be muh gf/bf". It's the jealousy. It's the disagreements. It's the trust. It's the lack of trust. It's the miscommunication. It's the understanding. It's the confusion.

... Because I watched the other seasons and all the other episodes? Because I didn't know it was going to be awful before I watched? Do you REALLY need me to explain that?

This was a good post user.

I really enjoyed that episode of Dragon Ball Super (say what you will about the show itself) where Videl showed how much faith she had in Gohan by not believing those out of context photos.

I know.
The two main protagonists start as rivals. They have to work together to defeat a common foe. The man is an idealist. The woman is a utilitarian. The man falls in love with the woman. She strings him along pretending he matters to her. The audience are also led to believe she is working for the enemy. But she actually hates them both. In the series finale she betrays the man, breaking his heart. They have a final fight. It's a stalemate but he proves that the enemy clearly figured out she wasn't really evil, because he as an idealist would never love an evil person. Therefore she allows him to defeat the bad guy while she has to stop the plan. She becomes incapacitated in doing so, the man kills the bad guy but is himself wounded.
Flash forward to them meeting in the hospital and her telling him that she hates him and will now never uncover his murder so that the man has to live for the rest of his life being a murderer and too cowardly to give himself up to justice. And no-one will ever love either of them because they're both liars who can never be loved. They part ways. The end.

The romance wasn't even the point you retard. What we wanted was lore and questions to be answered

Attached: 1554218378204.png (635x475, 337K)

Attached: AnonAgrees.jpg (276x566, 69K)

So its like the opposite of a romance
fuck it I am down

>What we wanted was lore and questions to be answered

What made you think you were going to get that from this show?

yeah you think so

Stop falseflagging. The romance was shit. SHIT. We care about the romance being shit and the questions being unanswered and really fucking tone-deaf implications.

something tells me you have an easy life...

Ah, a Rorschach/Ozymandias ship. Very nice.

Attached: 1520069766523.png (482x375, 197K)

Why did Berserk have a crossover with Mars Attacks?

we could have had this...

Attached: 1491352143624.jpg (638x625, 48K)

user thats necrophilia. Marco would never desecrate a corpse

It would be too kino for common audiences.

Attached: 05988925-36FB-41E4-8FA5-2F8228B8FFBC.jpg (1440x1393, 176K)

The girl who repeatedly abuses everyone she comes into contact with and opens up her club activities by threatening to accuse another club of gang rape?

Attached: 1493868741170.jpg (425x419, 65K)

What does her pussy taste like?

´+Romance is more than just saying "be muh gf/bf". It's the jealousy. It's the disagreements. It's the trust. It's the lack of trust. It's the miscommunication. It's the understanding. It's the confusion.
yeah those things still happened even when they were not a couple, like i feel like it wasn't handled expertly but hey it's cathartic as hell watching those two get together

Whatever looked good enough to fuck behind the Bounce Lounge.

Attached: 1492224094678.jpg (800x703, 46K)

why not... both?

Attached: 1530189332741.jpg (1528x1436, 870K)

What questions went unanswered?

I'll take the one with a pulse

easy life?

Because the world is fucking over thanks to Star. Expect some Blue Gender shit in Echo Creek.

>Blue Gender
Will it be The Warrior's ending?

How are all the people living in the different dimensions going to cope now that they're completely separated after having always existed as cooperating systems?
How does time work now that Father Time is gone?
What will the Mewmen do now that they're trapped on Earth?
Are they on Earth or did California get moved to Mewni?
What about all the people being attacked by monstrous creatures?
Is Janna even alive?

And no, you telling me answers now isn't good enough. SHOW me.

I like how, as the chaos and destruction they've wrought truly begins to unfold, the final shot is of them looking into each other's eyes and saying, "Hey." They chose to focus on what REALLY matters as people lose their homes and lives.

>California get moved to Mewni?
Oh look, more money for the wall now

Maybe they wrote the ending scene right after the first episode. Grimdark tone fits.

What was up with that ending anyhow?

The worlds got fused. It was shown. It was primarily a visual scene. Like they could have replaced it with a still image and it would have had the same effect. She basically got her portrait the way she wanted it.

The rest has nothing to do with the story, because the rest has nothing to do with Star.

Im still in awe with how sharp a turn that shit took in the shuttle

If only...

Do sequels count?

Attached: 89t62bKUe1vp3.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

How about
1: Enemies
2: Frenimies
3: Rivals
4: Rivals with secret crush
5: Dating in secret -> Admitting their Relationship
6:SIX:Dating in the Open->Married with children in the Flash Foward Finale

At least the show was pretty descent as far as most 90’s anime go. Ever hear of Genocyber? Godly OST and design, but complete and utter tripe thanks to the gore factor being put over story or characters.

Right, fuck logic I guess, two teenagers will just magically stay together through puberty and into adulthood.
Oh wait. Magic doesn't EXIST anymore!

>change 123
Eh, that ending was a bit of a pissoff IMHO. Why can't you just let the girl with split personalities be crazy like in Othello.

They already basically retconned that the Zero had no sense of self and was just pure violence.

More series need to end like Othello, damn it!

The fuck are you even talking about, my guy?

I'll take things user has never heard of for $200.
What are high school sweethearts?

Nonexistent.
Narrative consistency. The very thing that was running the Star Vs. setting was the magic. Without it, normal, real-life rules apply. And that means the happily ever after you'd get in a Disney princess story is not going to happen. They're just a boy and a girl with a crush that will blow over in a matter of months. Then they'll have to grow the fuck up and realize none of their past experiences mattered at all.

>What are high school sweethearts?
What are divorces user?

Like corn

Attached: 1558322966490.png (499x468, 442K)

Attached: shwig b anti engagement ring princess 5 (divorce paper princess 3).jpg (894x900, 115K)

High school kids don't normally bond through multiple seasons of otherworldly bullshit

Pure bliss

>inhuman creature comes to our reality
>falls in love with a human man
>they proceed to kill / fuck up the earth for their "love"
Hey wait a minute!

Attached: 20190520_152303.jpg (582x358, 83K)

If a blond hair, blue eyed white princess wants her Latin lover then more power to her.

The problem isn't really that Star and Marco hooked up. I quite liked the imagery at the end. There just wasn't a literary logic to any of the events in this show.

Star Vs was a nonstop daisy chain of deus ex machina, convenient contrivances, and ass pulls. I liked the first season, I supported it from the start and soldiered on through the rest, but the final result felt hollow.

Steven Universe?

At least she's not eating anything she "found in the park".

Starco was the true destruction spell all along

>blaming a ship for the nonsensical choices that the show made
Anons please

I think it just wanted to be a cartoon. Not all of them even want to be taken seriously.

>Overly sensitive
>Doesn't age past 12
>Doesn't go to school
You're pretty much his babysitter.

No one is crying over Starco. Yes, Starco did the ever annoying will-they-won't-they for two seasons, ultimately throwing innocent characters like Jackie and Kelly over the side like hot garbage, but it's still pretty cute and wholesome.

People are upset over the killing off of magic. What gave Star the right to do this with hundreds of sentient beings killed and billions permanently cut off from friends, family, businesses, supplies, etc. with all dimensions being separated? They had no say in the matter but are all forced to suffer the consequences. The level of suffering she has caused eclipses what good her actions could have done. The most grating part of it is that Star is entirely ignorant, willfully or not, of the pain she's caused although a simple five minutes of critical thinking could have revealed the ramifications. No, Star is totally fine within her small corner of the multiverse living blissfully happy with Marco by her side while the rest of the universe burns around her.

Well the OP framed this question in terms of romance, and I'm saying that the romance wasn't satisfying because nothing on screen made any sense. I'm not asking to understand the mechanics of magic. I just wanted there to be a logical framework to that world, to the actions and events, and to the characters emotionally. I didn't really get that. Maybe you did, and that's fine.

But if you want to say this cartoon wasn't meant to be taken seriously, then it wasn't funny or entertaining enough.

Just a reminder that mewmans are literal fucking savages with generally loose sense of morals and humans that got transported to Mewni will die in the next 5 years or so.
So, APOLOGIZE

Attached: Toffee.png (1000x563, 587K)

Most people think it’s an overused trope that serves as nothing more than a crutch for lazy writers.

I forgot she was a villian. I do remember they quipped w/ each other well.

They tricked us, basically.

Attached: f.jpg (2048x1280, 632K)

Overly sensitive isn't really a bad thing considering Connie is the one who balances that with logical thinking. Age thing will pass and he's home schooled so again that doesn't really matter.

>how would you do romance for a kids
you don't. Kids aren't adults, you fucking pedophile enablers. teen romance is a game of pretend.

Xenogears. There's even some fucking

Attached: ea14bb5daf05678ae513b25d362a65631346978259_full.jpg (640x480, 56K)

She literally killed herself for him
While I was not really on the wagon about it, it would've been nice

Addendem: and she did it in a heartbeat.
No doubt, no questioning.

>I quite liked the imagery at the end. There just wasn't a literary logic to any of the events in this show.
Boarder-run shows, everyone.

Have it happen in the middle of the series instead of wasting everyone's time.
Don't make the plot revolve around the relationship

Marco looked genuinely happy when Janna admited they were friends.

He will give her dick on the side while star watches and eats cereal.

Goddamnit, Svtfoe was a cosmic horror story all along!

I think xenogears romance wasn’t even an important part of the story tho.

Elfquest

Attached: B792E6E1-FEE4-4D82-9DDB-E509DAE727F1.jpg (874x1181, 243K)

>t. KHV

He can't do that, Janna is fucking dead.

Rock and Roll.

Attached: 74122056_p0 copy.png (2471x2251, 3.93M)

Then its the writer's job to make a successful relationship NOT boring by focusing on the ups downs that COME from a successful relationship. Have em squabble, have em bicker have em support one another and truly care for each other. Have em willing to die for each other and focus on external problems together as a couple. Even people who love each other genuinely still argue and fight. Cant we just base relationships off successful ones in real life which are still FULL of little fights and bickering?

>you realize no one else will EVER get to taste a goblin dog again outside of whoever lives in that particular dimension.

that is truly fucked up.

Its been 50 fucking years since he gave this speech, and people still haven't learned.
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA&t=1s

Still warm bro.

Go back to

I interpreted the ending as magic putting Star and Marco where they belong, like Glossaryck said.
Honestly, it feels super disjointed but serviceable when you actually watch it. My only real complaint is that Doop-Doop was hinted to be important but in the end he wasn't.
Everything else, like all the dead stuff, I expect Nefcy will simply explain it in a tweet saying they are OK.

>I expect Nefcy will simply explain it in a tweet saying they are OK.
Hard to do when we've seen the "corpses" of two magical beings already.

Yeah, this isn't like Rebecca Sugar talking about Jasper and stuff we know is coming. You have visual proof of stuff being killed on screen.

See here's the problem with that OP, logically, that is a fantastic way to write romance but a couple of issues stop that from being executed

-Audiences like shipping. Shipping keeps interest. Interest keep longevity. Thus, they like to draw out the shipping
-Most of these people cannot write romance
-Will-they-won't-they, unfortunately is a tried and true method of getting fangirls interested in your show so they keep doing it

Let's remember the good times, everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QStmnylyAQ

>a clean win
Are you crazy?
>without anything in the way
Now you're just lying

That's why you make world/characters/plot more interesting with greater attention and development instead of using romance as a crutch.

I want to bury my face between Star's thighs. I can't be the only one

That would require actual talent and hard work user.
Hilariously enough, even in the most shipping adverse franchises, there's always a considerable number of people who root or create fanarts/fanfics for some pairings. Which means shipping is inevitable and unavoidable.

You're right, and that's why I like ATLA actually but my point is that for cartoons, this is very hard

Because even the best writer can't get across to an audience that doesn't want to listen or absorb what he's writing. The two groups I mentioned want their escapism the way they want it, and nothing else matters. I'm not saying it isn't possible, hell I love writers that do exactly what you said, just saying it's difficult get past stubborn ass mindsets. You want a good example of what I'm talking about, look at Narusaku and Ichiruku fans that are still stubborn and act like victims because they didn't get the relationship they wanted.

Unless the story is specifically a romance, relationships should always be secondary to the overarching plot of a story. They’re meant to be vehicles through which character development can happen and certain motivations arise. In this sense, sometimes they can progress the plot, but romance should ever be the be all end all of a story.

And like many others have said already, no pussyfooting around it with love triangles and other forced drama. A relationship should start early enough in the story that you can feel the effect two characters have on each other, in a way that feels natural to the plot.

Pic related as an example of what NOT to do

Attached: 47C4F2A3-0BF7-462F-AFAD-D78CA0146392.jpg (1536x2048, 587K)

I know that guy's work

I'd have there be some in-universe mechanic that manifests a form based on internal traits of the characters akin to a stand or Susano'o albeit without being particularly powerful. Also I'd make the male love interests' be this disgusting abomination in contrast to him being a chill person because he's got some sort of disfiguring emotional hangup that has rotted him from the inside out, while the female lead's is a some sort of hobgoblin in that it's a supporting figure that's self-sustained but corrupted without an external recepticle for its affections.

But they'd be side characters or some shit, not the main focus of the show. Throughout the series after they're spotted together those avatars slowly become more normal-looking and are spotted as something more akin to a monk and shield-maiden respectively, with the male character learning self-acceptance and restraint and the female character learning to be more assertive and courageous throughout the series with the manifestations of their deformed pysches growing healthier throughout.
Just because I like the idea of interesting relationships just going on in the background.

Yeah basically. It was all good except the love triangle honestly. Just take that away and give starco more romantic time

>how would you do romance for a kids show that would satisfy you and everyone here?
I'd make the guy an user and the girl whatever fusion waifu from the booru.

Yea Forums has shit taste.

Tofee was right all along. He was trying to stop evil.

Or just have it like DNA2 minus the time travel shit.

Kinda disappointing ending as the implied so many open story strings that could have still been done.

Plus we won't get to see all the cute SoL moments for Star and Marco

You kidding? Deep fried spider turned from a dish to a month long feast.

Is this an abortion allegory?....

I liked when Kim Possible did this and had a whole final season of them together.

Attached: 1558370312794.gif (640x360, 202K)

Now see, what you just posted is a perfect example of when people say "this is boring now". Everybody says KP should have ended with So The Drama and say season 4 was "boring" because Kim and Ron were too lovey-dovey. This is the kind of mentality that gets pushed by fangirls.

No not everybody says KP should have ended with So The Drama, fuck you. Teacher Shego is my waifu.

I wish we had a SoL season of Star and Marco just being a cute and perfect couple

Just playing it straight and having your endgame couple develop their relationship over the course of the show and eventually get together is a million times more satisfying than love triangle bullshit.

i can name you anime and all of them are kino, but i know how buthurt people are around here
western writters tend to be a lot more pussys about it
i love that animation, there is a kick started for a seconds season if anyone is interested

>and all of them are kino
I call bullshit

I feel disgusted to have masturbated once to a starco porn comic (you know which one).
This shit is fucking retarded and no amount of retcon can fix this.

Toffee really should have been the final villain. He was really cool and really the only intelligent villain who felt like a villain

You were masturbating to the concept of a girl friend whom you've always loved but never dared to ask for intimacy finally leading you through the process of losing your virginity as a loving selfless friend. There's no shame in that and you're not to blame for Star turning out to be nothing like the girl in that porn comic.

Who else is like me and plans to watch the first couple seasons over again? Just feel kind of empty right now. Good or bad, the show's over.

nah I'll go rewatch some other shows, but definitely not this one

yea and then the show could move the fuck on to the interesting bits so they could face and overcome challenges as a couple and grow stronger.

why keep the whole romance plot stuck on level one and rehash that shit over and over and over and over w forced drama. its boring as fuck

>Season 1: Friends.

>Season 2: Friends, but one of them has secretly admitted to liking them and the other knows (i.e. they heard it from behind the door kind of situation). The other, knowing they have feelings for them, hints at and flints with them more intensely.

>Season 3: One of them goes through a serious struggle that the other helps them through. The "crush" stage is over, so to speak. Big climax where one of them confesses and they start dating.

>First half of Seasons 4: Things go back to square one, but better. Their relationship isn't the main focus anymore and only takes the spotlight to highlight how they have changed since the beginning. If this is an episodic show, obligatory date-gone-wrong episode.

>Second half of Season 4: Major character changes show how the relationship evolves. Big conflicts arise but get resolved; they both figure out how to work through things together. A big decision is on characters mind and, like Season 3 another climactic moment in the relationship pushes things even further. Unbreakable fortitude, best ship ever, the end.

>Post-credits show main girl as a mom.

I'm never watching a show written by a woman again.
Once the facade drops it's clear the XX chromosome is irredeemable.

I'll do something similar and get my girlfriend to watch it with me from teh start. See what she thinks of the progression. I do that with a lot of shows tho.

My roommate still needs to catch up, but it'll be a slog for me if I watch it with her. Might just play games on my phone until it passes.

>having girlfriends / girl friends after seeing first hand what evil lies behind the guise of the female visage
So dumb. Anons on Yea Forums are so dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.

What is this from?

No u

Ur a faggot for not giving homosexuality a shot after seeing this finale. Men are capable of love, loyalty and liability. Women are not.

ur mum gay
Next you'll say "no u"

Attached: 3ce.gif (500x375, 586K)

Mum dindu luv me any more then the other million potential babbies she culd've born.

My girl won't watch anything she know I have seen already.

Then just act like you haven't seen it before

That honestly sucks. Mine hates watching something that will bore her, so she likes that i watch stuff to essentially cull shit. Admittedly, Star vs is pretty close to being a cull, but the first 2 seasons are good enough to at least try.

Why won't she watch somethign you've seen? Spoilers?

Yeah, same here with culling crappy shows.

She doesn't want to watch things that I have seen, even if I'm planning to watch them a second time. Like Gravity Falls, I'm still mad she won't watch it. But she never really gave me an underlying reason. Maybe it's that she wants to experience a show with me and take part in theorizing what will happen next, rather than after I have seen it. Because once I have seen something, I won't spoil anything so there's less to talk about until after watching it all. I guess.

We live together, so she knows some of the things I watch. But that is what I basically do now that I know better. But there are a couple shows she just won't watch now, and it is frustrating.

The entire episode should have been a 1 hour special with greater focus on emotional loss, grief, and drama - esp. Marco getting impaled by a unicorn - with a much more developed end/though process for Glossy, Hekka, etc. We should have gotten a prologue, or short history of who Glossy was, why he did what he did, and whether he felt remorse. We should have seen a more detailed reaction from Solaria to having a mixed-monster grandkid.

There should also been the exposure of magic coming to life anew via willpower, used responsibly, thus showing the magical dimension as a reseviour of magic, not an originating source.

Marco and Star should have kissed and twirled, not just stood there.

Great show, good ending plot, poor execution.

>Great show, good ending plot,
It was none of that, especially the plot.

They would have easily made it 44mins if they had cut some of the fluff from s4. The 2 ponyhead eps compress down to a 6 minute a plot, and the dragon cycle shit to a 5 minute b plot, and that cuts 33 minutes of fluff down just one 11min ep.
The ponyhead trying to help Eclipsa become popular was super pointless and I hated every minute of it, where as Cornonation ep was fantastic, it moved the plot while also introducing Globgor, and improving his and Eclipsa's reputation among the mewemans. The ponyhead crap was absolutely pointless.

>well done romance plot
yeah, no

Attached: 1543130371625.jpg (500x478, 34K)

How many babies will Marco pump into Star?

None considering everyone died after the monsters realized nothing was stopping them from killing everyone this time.

Star and Marco are fucking like rabbits in their safety bunker user

She is literally a psychopath that's toying with you in an effort to exercise power over you, knowledge is power user, she can't stand you knowing what she doesn't know and dictates the situation according to her needs. You should punch her in the ovaries and find a boy to cuddle with. Or if you really hanged up on the gay thing, a very convincing trap.

None. They're teenagers, they'll break up on a few months

>safety bunker
They're fucking dead user. Star literally insured the end of the human race now that hyper evolved monsters are free to do what they want.

Star and Marco are fucking dead.

Star wanted a thousand babies but had to settle for 9.

Attached: 1523901353347.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

>I'm thinking, based on what I'm reading here, this is what you guys want.
>Season 1: Main guy and girl are friends, hints of liking each other
>Season 2: Main guy and girl get together in the end
>Season 3: Main guy and girl still together
>Season 4: Main guy and girl still together
>(no love triangle, no will-they-wont-they, no competition for either the girl or guy, just plain romance)
Absolutely yes, I want fun adventures with a cute couple, this relation shit will they won’t they crap depresses the fuck out of me and made me stop watching the show after season 2. You fucking idiot nefcy, why couldn’t you have just kept it as a fun episode comedy you blonde bimbo bitch.

Attached: AB172EE6-B254-4A18-BFEC-C0DF16FC2E08.gif (400x300, 672K)

Cope.
Also this show doesn't even shy away from teen pregnancy.

Attached: 1558245233298.png (1323x645, 482K)

>The perfect specimen to cuck me now that I have Mewni off my back.

Attached: 1477843019302.jpg (540x688, 36K)

>Cope.
Starfag cope. Star is the most finicky girl in the show, and loose as fuck too. The relationship won't make it pass high school.

>all this foreshadowing of people thinking Marco got Star pregnant
Admit it user, Star is going to be a mom soon.

>Star is going to be a mom soon.
Yeah, a single mom.

i tried telling you fags janna was the best girl for years

Attached: 937cd9a7-8295-4c74-b424-fc09d48709b0.png (1200x1200, 867K)

She really was the best girl considering how consistant she was compared to Star who just kept getting worse and worse as the show progressed.

t. seething tom cuck

>implying you have to be a tomcuck to see the awfulness of this mess
Lmao, seethe harder.

Attached: smug fuck.jpg (455x483, 42K)

Attached: 1496950340892.png (500x500, 19K)

>literal a no u response
try again

Sky is dead, user

Attached: 1494802962735.jpg (530x1324, 130K)

Starcuck is maaaaaaaad.

Attached: 1534707752390.gif (460x338, 331K)

She's a Cortungo self-insert, so no you fuckers she is not best girl.

And Star is Nefcy's self insert, and still manages to be the worst girl of her own show compared to Cotungo's self insert. That's fucking sad.

>Main guy and girl are friends, hints of liking each other
This is so bland and overdone, how can anyone think of it as a well done plot line?

Ask the Starcucks in the thread.

it was good, i love it
fuck the retards

>t. retard

What would you think is better?

Based.

This

The only ones mad are Tomfags and Jarcucks. You have the denial of both

Attached: Saint Broly approves.jpg (836x957, 113K)

>Starcucks
t. Tomfag

>brolycuck responded to me
Disgusting.

Seething
Broly is based

The only fag seething is you responding to a post made two hours ago. And no, being an avatarcuck is gay.

Now who's seething?
it's you

Attached: Broly-1-.jpg (320x240, 70K)

The brolyfag responding to a two hour post and proving the two hour post correct.

I know why he's seething: HE'S A HEKAFAG!
Look on the bright side Hekafag: now you have something in common with the Ashifags

Attached: ZzWnvWu.gif (720x540, 611K)

Based and Akupilled

>Brolycucks shifts from his one avatar to the other
Gay as fuck. Not even a Hekacuck especially after her first introduction was the first of many problems to come to the show.

Boys i think we struck a massive salt vein, all he can say is "cuck"

Says the fag who has to make shit on the spot to save face.

At least i don't need to reuse buzzwords as insults famalam

Even worse, you avatarfag.

>reusing fag
I didn't realizing i was talking to Donga

And I didn't realize I was talking to a cunt. Different enough for you?

Sure is a lot fucking better than forcing Kellco to become a thing just to needlessly postpone Starco only to have it breakup off-screen two episodes later.

Still throwing tired insults as usual Donga, are the oxyberries wearing off?

>well done romance plot
>well
>done
your shitty teenage drama is not well done