Blue eyes

>Blue eyes.
>Blonde hair.
>Committed mass genocide on a multiversal level.
Star is a Aryan Nazi. Can someone edit Star into that gas chamber reaction pic?

Attached: star_butterfly_by_star_butterfly_d8l4vod-pre.jpg (894x894, 108K)

Is this proof women don't understand basic empathy for other living creatures?

Anyone have the MEGA?

She's also invaded America with an army of monsters.

Race war when?

Star Vs is Nazi propaganda

I wish a cute blonde-haired blue-eyed girl would commit mass genocide for my love...

Attached: bill_dauterive.jpg (200x203, 9K)

I don't know if there were enough deaths to qualify as genocide, but there were enough to really bum me out.

Kimcartoon.

>Millions
Yes that's genocide

>Today I will remind them

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.png (1708x1580, 3.63M)

>Blue eyes.
>Blonde hair.

If anything she needs some black cock/

>((((gas chamber))))
Fuck off.

There isn't a single person on Yea Forums with empathy

I guess this makes more sense now.

Attached: liquid star.jpg (1280x1382, 409K)

I have empathy. I don't know what I'm still doing here though.

lol

Are you counting the spells as millions, or the indirect deaths from fused universes?

>"MY MAGIC, MY CHOICE"
Whoa, what the fuck Nefcy?

MAGIC IS FOR LITTLE BABIES
GROW UP

What gave it away?

Attached: 1512527325952.png (900x1665, 310K)

Attached: 1553647443324.gif (500x280, 1.63M)

Culling the masses while being xtra beautifull. All the while showing off the shape of her mouth. love it!

Can someone give me a tl;dr on how it ended?

I'll just copy/paste this summary:
Tldr: She destroyed magic, so every magical beings dependent on magic to exist died (pictured), and she fused Earth and Mewni, so it's basically chaos, since Earth is now overrun with monsters, mewmans, and dangerous mewnie fauna.
Oh, and Star and Marco scored too.

Attached: 1558305635925.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

Happy New Year?

Janna's fine. I get the joke, but it does take away from a picture that otherwise legit shows that Star killed a LOOOOOOOOOT of folks.

Wait, if Father Time is dead, everyone’s fucked since time can’t move

>I get the joke

What joke? Janna literally killed herself when she realized she'd never have a chance with Marco.

After Star gave the Kingdom to Eclipsa Moon made an army of Magic Super Soldiers lead by maina to take over the kingdom by force, Eclipsa surrender and give it back to Moon if she promise to spare the monsters, Moon accept it but Mina see the deal as betrayal insisting that the monsters that moved to the kingdom are invaders and must be executed.

Star and her friends try to beat Mina warriors by direct combat but fail, Star then reach the conclusion that magic is bad and must be destroyed, Glossaryck tell her that destroying magic will kill him and all other magic beings but she do it anyway without even thinking about that for a minute or feeling any conflict.

After that Mewni kingdom and Earth merge and monsters start to run freely through the world causing chaos.

No one needs to read about sex science.

"she is a Aryan Nazi"

your grammar fucking destroys any authenticity to your argument