<Two dimensions thrown haphazardly into each other endangering the lives of thousands if not millions and causing...

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-19-07h32m55s400.png (1280x720, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtu.be/FJCCOAoevKA
youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
youtu.be/2A4dq0pSg0c
youtube.com/watch?v=0hZby1M8Fd8
youtu.be/dbCUAFR1ALE
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
mega.nz/#F!OrRz2CyQ!6mIlukCR3H03MPGqvvAUzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont forget the sudden introduction of multiple moons of varying sizes utterly fucking over the tidal system of Earth! Among other things I cant remember about lunar objects.

You know that peace is pretty much fucked. Humans can’t even get along with each other. Now imagine Earth suddenly drastically changing and a bunch of monsters and beasts suddenly appearing. It would be pandemonium. The armies of Earth (which are much more dangerous than Mewnie) would be scrambling and throwing everything at them

I sincerely hope someone will write or draw a comic of the potential dystopian hell, Star has unleashed upon the world. The fucked up climate (multiple satellites), the discrimination, genocides, experimentation, dangerous fauna preying on humans, cults etc..
Seriously, that finale opened a goldmine in the worst way possible.

Literally the only thing stopping humans from decidedly wining a war with Mewni was magic. And now that is gone whats stopping them now

racism between breeds of human wouldn't exist if the other species of human didn't go extinct thousands and so of years ago

>dystopian hell
Speaking of which, Tom's world would also be there since it was part of stars universe, so there is a direct link to a hellscape full of demons. Zealots would be rioting, drinking the koolaid, etc.

so what you're saying is that all human races will now unify in order to exterminate mewmans and monsters?
yeah seems fair

So did Marco end up with Star or not?

The world is now going to be full of pie folk

Yes. They fucked both of their worlds to do it but dammit they're together now.

Star literally unleashed Hell on Earth. The prophecy was right.

YES YOU IDIOT

>Mah realistic consequences, every thread

You guys know it's not a serious cartoon, right

of course not

>I sincerely hope Star has the best pussy in the multiverse
She doesn't even have the best pussy on Mewni OR Earth.

Even then, how effective is magic against a literal nuke? We’ve never really seen much of a comparison

How long before they attack our corn fields?

The absolute irritation of how completely disinterested every human was up until the explosion.

I mean it's also fun to look at the realistic consequences of non-serious things, so why not?

So far the two worst spells we've seen have blown a hole in the side of a mountain, and blown up a castle. All in all you wouldn't even need a nuke to out-power their strongest spells.

Mr. Enter and those types really did a number on the cartoon discussion community, didn't they?

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_18.25.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

She just committed magic genocide to stop a much smaller genocide.

Not to mention Earth has now one hell of an overpopulation problem. And the ecosystems are even more fucked.

So basically Mewnie ain’t got shit on science which can now be introduced to Mewnie and abused. So Star’s fucked everyone

At least Janna clarified that she was Marco's friend

Attached: Janna.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Did they merge the worlds like the OP implied? Why are people saying Star killed everyone? Did she end up destroying magic too?

Master list of all unfinished/discarded/hastily-rewritten plot threads:

>Why was Lobster Claws turning demonic when he held the wand?
>Why did pre-baby Meteora (and Toffee for that matter) get soul-sucky powers from magic?
>Why was the corruption of magic dangerous?
>Why did some "dark" spells corrupt magic?
>How was Toffee able to destroy magic in the Realm of Magic/how did he know he would get there to begin with?
>Why did the Realm of Magic call Star?
>What was the point of hyping the "Spell with No Name"?
>Why did Glossy spend a year shouting Globgor if Globgor wasn't important or dangerous?
>Why did Globgor eat Shastacan, and why was it "complicated"?
>Why did they bother setting up hints that Eclipsa was a selfish queen?
>Why was the MHC so convinced that monsters were "evil"?
>How did Eclipsa turn Meteora back into a baby?
>What happened to Monster Arm?
>What happened to the evil nipple that Rhombulus gave to Star?
>Why did they hint Marco's cheek signs in Booth Buddies?
>Why did magic send Marco to the Laundry, Janna to the castle, and Star to DoopDoop?
>What happened to Seth of Septarsis?
>Did Moon really betray Eclipsa just because she stopped her from killing Meteora?

Any others missing?

Star destroyed magic, which mean all the magical people (like the Council and Glossaryck) are dead. And yes, Star merged both worlds (with the magical dimensions like Tom's realm), which mean Earth plunged into pandemonium.

Alright shippers do your thing.

Do we call it Ewni or Merth?

What if she does. How much bullshit are you willing to put up with to help a stranger get the best pussy in the multiverse?

Get over it. This isn't GATE.

Wasteland.
Cause that's what it's going to be in a few months at most.

Mewni's Tax Policy.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_09.24.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

>Did they merge the worlds like the OP implied?
Earth and Mewni are merged. All other dimensions are permanently inaccessible.
>Why are people saying Star killed everyone? Did she end up destroying magic too?
Yes, all magical beings died along with the magic.

Do you think Trump is going to nuke California and Mewni? Because it's full of monster.

So monsters can still do monster shit but everyone else is just dudes.

>Dude it's not supposed to make sense it's a cartoon lmao
You're probably loving GoT's finale tonight

Didn’t Star just spend a whole season convincing two races to get along?
It’s just business as usual.

Hekapoo is dead? What the fuck Star vs.?

Attached: accepting the soul sucking freak.webm (960x540, 1.89M)

Hekapoo is dead
Glossaryck is dead
Rhombulus and Omnitraxus are dead and the show made a joke about their "corpses"

Any of you sumbitches got the mega yet?

So, art of Star wearing the infinity gauntlet when?

Oh wow

Good riddance! I hated that bitch!

>Lets make light of my horrendous war crimes and mock the people of our kingdom that are giving me a 2nd chance by making food in their image; aren't we quirky

For fucks sake; imagine if Hitler pulled a gingerbread jew out of the oven and talked about changing his ways. That's pretty much what this scene was.

Attached: 5435234.png (840x433, 423K)

Considering it decided to tackle the idea of genocide and monarchies seriously it's kind of dug it's own grave.

Also Star, Moon, Eclipsa, and Meteora have naked cheeks now

Our artillery can kill butterfly queens before they can think so try again

Humans have the guns so it's just fucking Earth.

People overestimate the enemy of my enemy thing. One half of the world united against the other half twice and that didn't make them exactly chummy when it was over. Cultural values, religions, ethnicities, those will always exist and even if liberals got their dream and everyone became brown, differences would still develop regardless and the same splits would exist all over again.

I don't really see the problem. It happened 5 seconds ago and everyone's freaking out.

At least now they're literal nobodies who will probably receive hatred and violence from their new Earth neighbors.

We need to nuke California regardless because it's a cancerous shithole

If only Mina had seen that... the tears would have been delicious.

Attached: 94f32bf0c3df55f6345dc05ed48ce4be.jpg (735x767, 101K)

I really don't get the point of Eclipsia being Queen. It seems like she really didn't want involved with the lives of her subjects and just wanted her family. Seems like a lot of shit could have easily been resolved by allowing Moon or Star to rule, and she just lives her life as she wishes.

or just build the wall around Cali.

You are absolutely right, my friend.

Attached: Horny MILF.jpg (790x1186, 141K)

So you fucking cripple your planet's offensive capabilities and merge god knows how many dimensions to try and kill one person's army and you can't even get that COMPLETELY right?

Attached: Several layers of disgust.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Padding for S4 mostly.

I guess also to show Star that things are never going to get better with queens in charge, by showing Eclipsa to be a selfish fuckup and Moon allying with a bunch of destructive retards, but they made Eclipsa come off as too good too often.

MHC caused this they should have just removed Eclipsas free will instead of Festivia leading to the cancer known as Star.

They dropped the ball harder than Britney Spears her baby.

>come home from a long day of work
>your children are playing happily in the front yard
>as you get out of your car, you wife -carrying your newborn child- steps out of the house to greet you
>and in that moment right as she raises her hand to wave at you, a fucking castle phases into being on your property
>your wife and baby barely have time to scream as their molecules are ripped apart in a cloud of bloody mist and rapidly solidifying stone
>your other two children in the yard are not so lucky
>our son phased through a crumbling stone wall, bricks lodged firmly in his skull and torso; he vomits blood, shudders, and then lays still
>your daughter is still alive, in a way, as she phased into a tree; her flesh entwined and stretched thin over bloody branches. unable to free herself, she whines and gurgles, twitching uncontrollably as her world becomes nothing but blinding, hellish pain
>but at least you can take solace in the fact that Star gets to suck Marco's dick

Let it go my user. It's over now.

Attached: mgs4_bigboss_hug.gif (300x241, 51K)

Anyone had the full episode, yet?

what is star and marcos favorite love sentence song?

There was really no point of Starco. The ending would have been the same if they were still just friends.

Someone draw Hekapoo getting dusted as she tells a crying Marco she doesn't feel so good.

We should make fanfic and fan art about the dystopian post-apocalyptic hellhole Star 'the Mad Queen' Butterfly created.

Fuck that bitch.
The only good thing about that clusterfuck is that the MHC got exactly what they deserved.

They wanted to introduce the concept of racism and the downward spiral that comes from it. You can’t pull themes and then not bring up realistic consequences

Better writing?

Reminder that Mina literally had split vote among humans making her their Queen.

Reminder that Mina is going to have a bunch of angry, frightened humans, a massive platform and good ideas, along with the new human military machine.

Reminder that Mina has a "poor rag seller fighting to protect her people" angle to sell to the humans.

Are you ready for Mina's Third Reich?

I only felt bad for Reynaldo as he already paid for his crime for 300 years.

I was hoping he would join Meteora and Mariposa in the future

Attached: 909496a5a93a4259df1df2ba5b8168b3.jpg (736x736, 85K)

YES

Star's biggest mistake wasn't killing magic, but not killing Mina.

Attached: punished mina.jpg (573x752, 104K)

And she'll be completely justified this time, too.

>GoT won't even have the only mad queen this weekend
How does that show keep getting BTFO

Does anyone had the link to the episode, yet?

Who cares, cute and perfect won

Attached: Between-Friends-8.jpg (1005x1300, 281K)

Star just helped set the foundations for the Imperium of Man

FUCK THE MATRIARCHY
if this show taught me something then it's that women can't rule for shit

is Marco immortal?

Attached: foresha....nope.jpg (1280x1440, 196K)

>Who cares the show was a clusterfuck in every regard my ship I can find on any CW show happened
You need to stop watching animation forever

Attached: Dimensional Merge.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

She better have the best pussy, because if not... humanity would be so fucked.

At this point, i'm willing to bet this was to show that Star changed her fate, but it's still just a dumb plotpoint that seems like it would have had a greater effect if they went with what was originally implied.

Attached: CONSIDER.jpg (500x377, 35K)

>Who cares about good writing? My ship is canon!
Apply noose to neck

Attached: [disgusted sigh].jpg (500x359, 30K)

so, is kelly world here too or thats just a random bush guy?

I just realised that with Hekapoo and not one but three queens they most likely could just make Rhombulus crystalize everyone while they figure out a solution for warriors.

>b-b-but the MHC, Glossaryck, and those in the wand spells all died
So all of the worst characters besides Ponyhead? Ill take it.

Ending was decent. Anyone saying this is worse than AT or SU is a delusional CNigger.
>AT style Star ending: Star ends up dyking out with Janna, Eclipsa beats Mina, flash forward to a world of Monster/Human mutts on a ruined Earth
>SU style: Star calls Mina a poopyhead who in turn completely changes her deep rooted racist ways, then they all go on a picnic and eat orange slices like a little league team

Now humanity will be united against the monster/Muman threat

Was she actually happy?

Hekapoo discord:
discord.
gg/qjFBmpv

Attached: 1552708807031.jpg (600x922, 106K)

>bruh this cartoon about magical girls ending is shit because it defies logic
nitpicking retards don't actually enjoy things do they?

This isn't even applying theoretical consequences to a fantasy scenario. After the dimensions merged, there was a 30 second shot showing nothing but humans being terrorized by Mewnie creatures while Mewnie creatures were narrowly avoiding getting killed by Earth vehicles. Absolutely nobody seemed happy about the situation aside from Star and Marco.

Eclipsa:lets fight together and get over this obstacle
Star:but thats hard, I'll just kill the mage and a few billion people

Monsters are too valuable asset for extermination. Scientists around the world would be excited for experiment with them and make new discoveries in medicine. Most probably America would want to have the monopoly of monsters but considering the monsters wouldn't want to become pets, some could runaway to other places what mean China and Japan soon would have their own monsters to experiment and Asia is more advance at genetic investigation than America because they aren't limited by religious constraints or ethical debates.

>SOON

Attached: nge_19.jpg (400x300, 11K)

> Star ends up dyking out with Janna
but we had our mandatory dyking, remember. they gave marco the skateboard

> Eclipsa beats Mina
a random horse beats mina. and then she's left unresolved.

>flash forward to a world of Monster/Human mutts on a ruined Earth
are you implying that isn't going to happen? cause it was unresolved.

>Star calls Mina a poopyhead who in turn completely changes her deep rooted racist ways
Like when eclipsa made a mistake that both she and moon admitted was a mistake but Moon brought about the magic apocalypse anyway for reasons that make no sense with no consequences because "destroying everything and causing multiple deaths is just messing up."
>then they all go on a picnic and eat orange slices like a little league team
then the worlds merge and everything is okay despite the worlds being vastly different places

Star vs' ending is everything wrong with AT and SUs endings + more. Atleast SU had the decency to actually wrap up it's plot threads.

Why is Mina anorexic now?

I'm going to pretend only California merged with Mewni. Those liberal bastards deserve it.

for comedic relief ya dingus
nobody wants to see a functioning society as a consequence that would be boring as shit
I bet nerds like you also discuss aragorns tax policy unironically

Marco is is half monter arm 40years old wand magic dark unicorn dark magic blood moon and half earth boy now, someone was watching Bleach

She is a princess,
embracing genocide to stop a war,
she screwed up her world's order,
to get it with Marco on!

Ohhh.... she is the Morning Star,
the antichrist you looked for,
the end times are not far.
She is the morning star!

mha hart
mah sole

it's pretty much theoretical to say it will cause serious mass death.
It's a kids cartoon about magic and applying real life consequences to that is pretty nitpicky. That's like saying spongebob killed millions when that atomic cake exploded.

Mina is out there, her ideas are still out there. Who's to say she won't raise a new army of Mewman/monster hating humans?

Just imagine if Eclipsa was Aizen instead of a dindu nuffin

>I let myself to crystalize because I knew Moon would look for my advice, what would lead to giving her magic cancer and then she'll have a retarded daughter; and I already made arreangements long ago for putting Earth in the map as the non-magic dimension so I foreseek Moon would send her retarded daughter to Earth and she'll stay with the Diaz. About Marco's parents...

Attached: aizen.png (840x580, 157K)

No one can kill an idea.

Attached: mina2.gif (640x352, 3.99M)

>Star and Marco fullfilled the promise

Attached: VSCRSH2019-04-28-22h12m43s335.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

This is good, isn't it?

She did this for Mewnie who was used to monsters and still had people segregate themselves. Think of what happens with Earth where people not only hate each other and anything different but aren’t used to monsters

now I recall the one co-drawthread request I made ages ago with Star in the same pose as Lucifer from that one sculpture

Attached: 250px-Lucifer_Liege_Luc_Viatour_new.jpg (250x515, 26K)

The magic was what was keeping her alive over the centuries. Without it, she's either going to wither away into nothing, of live out the rest of a normal lifespan as a sickly waif.

stay the hell away from me with Bleach and Aizen.
Fuck this Villain Mary Sue.

Well this does seem like the prime time to create some Thunder Warriors

>Causing a genocide and creating Hell on Earth just to get a dicking from Marco
That's how desperate Star was. All the teasing from past seasons fucked her up in the head.

Attached: 1558144739806.jpg (722x1280, 155K)

Both dimension were mixed or just Mewni and Eco Creek?

All of Mewni's moons are in the sky (just imagine the apocalyptic consequences).

>Make magic based on love.

>Throw the whole universe into endless fear and conflict.

This is how you get W40k

Yes. You can go home now and wait for the movie.

Why Mina is quoting V from Vendetta?
I seriously doubt Nefcy read the Alan Moore's comic so she must be not aware that V was supposed to be a psychopath based on a real life terrorist. I mean, even if she tried, the comic is full of toxic masculinity and shit. She probably only watched the movie and V is a freedom fighter there

Attached: V-vertigo-comics.jpg (400x313, 58K)

>Yes, all magical beings died along with the magic
It depends on what you mean by magical. There are still some things that can be described as magical after the magic gets destroyed, it's mainly things that have their entire existence tied to "the magic" specifically that died or lost their powers.

Glossaryck, the Magic High Commission, the unicorns in the realm of magic, the portals and the powers/weapons of the Solarian warriors being the most notable examples.

We need art of Eclipsa working on a McDonalds screaming "I WUZ QUEEN!!!!"

And we actually have Meteora and Mariposa older designs for that.

Is like they wanted us to do it.

>I have to imagine everything as real-world as possible and need you to validate my autism

>the next high tide fucking floods echo creek

Don't try to validate bad writing.

Hell even Game of Thrones fans acknowledge how shit everything has become.

And all those damn poor parents that named their kids after Dragon Hitler.

can any of you lads help this poor soul whit a link?

>I don't hold a show to it's own logic because daddy jiggling his keys is riveting storytelling for me so star vs making no sense by it's own metric is okay.

They introduced ideas about racism, they're basically asking for us to think about it as a real-world concept

youtu.be/FJCCOAoevKA
Here, ya dum dum

Attached: 1557371529948.jpg (1748x2480, 200K)

>Moon suffers no consequences for putting Mewni in a crisis and gets away with it scot-free
>Mina doesn't get arrested and just becomes powerless, fucks off to the woods scot-free
>meanwhile Rhombolus gets arrested for doing the same bullshit Moon did

GIRL POWER XDDDD

Attached: 1557768991029.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>meanwhile Rhombolus gets arrested for doing the same bullshit Moon did
But he didn't. They were all pretending.

And yet it's still a silly cartoonish setting where helicopters can drop and explode, and the pilots within are still fine.

So its just this one uh
one last waste of time instead of working
thanks

>I'm really thinking I could call this place home!

FOR THE LAST TIME EARTH AND MEWNI WERE NOT MERGED, ECHO CREEK WAS TRANSPORTED TO MEWNI

Attached: 4262432.jpg (512x397, 29K)

> my ancestors

Star and Marco just wanted to be together. It’s not their fault the universe decided to fucking merge everything together.

So Star is literally Griffith?

The human lust for monster women?

Then explain the dragoncycles which are not native to mewni

Is this bait or did that really happen. The implications are even more disturbing.

Monster girls can be cute, although I feel like I remember pixies having a hankering for human flesh.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-19-11h59m30s809.png (1920x1090, 1.65M)

Star looks weird without her cheek marks.

Attached: 41C88EC6-DC98-449D-B272-75EA3DDF45F2.png (546x686, 421K)

>A million mewmans, experiencing electricity for the first time.

Attached: EarthMagic.gif (1920x1080, 762K)

The idea of both dimensions fusing should've been what started the show honestly. Marco and Star meet because of it and by the end they actually REVERSE the process and get shut off from each other.

So....Dies Irae Star Vs was real after all?

I'm just so flabbergasted.
Remember the Season 2 finale when Moon and the MHC fought Ludo-Toffee and the MHC kept dying so Lekhmet had to give his life energy to save Moon? Wasn't the MHC members dying and Lekhmet's sacrifice supposed to be a bad thing? Because we'd gotten to know each one of them personally in previous episodes?
And now this show just has Star kill them all after a season of trying to push that they're actually all villainous?
Is Daron Nefcy actually just a crazy, violent murderous bitch? Someone needs to check if she's killed people for getting between her and her husband. A real police investigation, for fucks sake, not even memeing here, lives are at stake.

Hahaha your girl is a faggot now!

How many traffic accidents happened immediately after the sudden fusionunioning?

Is this real??? Is that Chrischan and Sonichu at the bottom???

In short yes

This pretty much. I ignored all the dead football players in season one since it was just a dick around show, but once you try to tackle real world themes real world consequences should go hand in hand with your new message, and that includes genocide

>FOR THE LAST TIME EARTH AND MEWNI WERE NOT MERGED, ECHO CREEK WAS TRANSPORTED TO MEWNI
Dumb. Why wasn't mewni transported to echo creek then

The Sonichu stuff is an obvious edit, but most of the image is real.

She wouldn't be wearing that headband for nothing.

Also that moose is now stuck in the High Commision tower and is going to starve to death once he runs out of pizza and doughnuts.

R.I.P. Shaun

Why the fuck was Toffee the only one out of the four main villains to die?

If that’s the case, that’s even worse. She just permanently kidnapped an entire town and threw them into a dimension they are unfamiliar with so that she could get some dick

The party tavern at the end of the multiverse, may have already turned to cannibalism.

Yes she’s insane

>WHAT THE FUCK STAR BELONGS TO MARCO AND MARCO ONLY DO WHATEVER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW!
>Star does just that at the cost of people no one will ever meet
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS FUCK STAR SHE'S TERRIBLE FOR THIS
What did they mean by this

>Tfw people are now forever separated from their friends and family, and must adapt in a chaotic world they never asked for.
I don't know if it's better of worse honestly.

Star had a literal planet destroying destructive spell according to the guidebook. Are you aware of this?

This is pretty much Proto-Star if you think about it.
Star no longer has magic and the monsters she fights are real instead of her imagination.

We meant she should isekai herself with Marco to travel to the MCU, not destroy all magic and doom millions of dimensions that require each other to exist and the Mewmen she teleported to Earth.
If you're going to kill people to be with a loved one, do what Romeo and Juliet did and kill yourselves instead of everyone else, faggots.

Didn't you see those dismembered lolis she liked in her tumblr?
I'm pretty sure she could have done worse.

>Finally come up with the most interesting setting the show could be thrown into.
>Well show over, bye.

>Eclipsa learn the wonders of 20th century genocides

Attached: 1557963465266.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

This is the real god damn tragedy

I guess it's because the other 3 had some sympathy points going for them that Toffee didn't:

Ludo was a canon cripple with self-esteem issues who was abused as a child.

Heinous was also abused, and also had issues, and was presented as the poster child for racemixing (also she's female and female villains tend to die less).

Mina is also female and was a crazy war vet who's seen some shit and had her body and mind altered in ways she didn't seem aware would happen when originally signing up. Also she's portrayed as incredibly loyal to her master, and that tends to inspire sympathy even if it's for an evil purpose

Everything about Toffee portrays him as a "privileged" (spellbook claims he was a prince; yeah so was Ludo but we don't see Toffee getting beaten up) sadistic asshole who was doing the "right" thing for more selfish reasons than Star ultimately did. Also he's a canon handsome, possibly wealthy, able-bodied cis male.

But also I think the show at the time he died was just a different product than it ended up being by S4. Maybe Mina or Heinous could've gotten a worse end if this was an earlier season and the show wasn't quite as focused on race relations as it is now. I think Ludo was always going to be redeemed though, or at least by the time they had Toffee use him twice in a row.

It's really odd Mina didn't die though. I feel like removing her powers isn't enough.

Attached: tumblr_olh8owHJpp1r2zjloo1_1280.png (1280x1892, 490K)

Actually this may all have been Nefcy's plan all along.
Nefcy wanted to make a grimdark story about a bullied magical girl autist Becky that represents herself. Instead Disney created the magical girl princess Stacy that the audience could self-insert/waifu as. These Stacies that no longer get bullied for liking/pretending to like anime and are pretty and get all the boys. She hates those girls. So she lets them live their fucking disgusting magical girl fantasies that they unjustly appropriated from her youth as a lonely weird girl. Then she gets her revenge. You wanted magical girl fantasies, Stacy? You want to fight racial injutice you faux tumblrite SJW Stacy? You're going to suffer now, Stacy. I'm going to shit all over you and you're going to be an ugly normie girl by the time I'm done with this, Nefcy says. And then she kills the epic, destroys the magic, and invalidates the romance.
Fuck normies, get out, ree. Magical girls are for autistic Beckies only, not Yea Forums pervs and stupid tumblrite and Disney audience Stacy's.

One could say Nefcy cucked us. She even had the balls to tease us with an interesting premise. Fuck, I’m mad right now.

Attached: 372ABD66-70CB-4CE7-9375-1426F5E591A5.png (725x746, 367K)

>What caused the dimensional rift?
>Why did the worlds merge?

Star and Marco should have either stayed on Mewnie or Earth. No merging of worlds, no coming back to the other world.
Even having them separated once and for all would have been a better ending.

And maybe one more possibility: if Toffee had survived past Battle for Mewni, it's possible they might've tried to come up with some backstory to somewhat redeem him too.

A Dimensional Merge, you say?

Attached: cwc.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Mina not dying just means you never can completely get rid of racists, she was weakened a lot, but her view on monsters didn't change and there are other people like her

They should have ended the series right here. Right here was the perfect spot to tend it. No crazy haphazard mashing of dimensions to cause tons of destruction and mayhem. Marco and Star have their little fling together and end up separated because they're from different worlds, and Marco gets to live happily ever after with Janna.

Attached: friends.png (1920x2160, 2.68M)

>I can't believe Chris-chan was a prophet all along!

>Comfy sol episodes of the earth cast dealing with magical and zany adventures
>Humans dealing with mewmans and Mewnni and vice versa
>Governments having to deal with the headache of several new sentient species appearing on Earth
>Star and Marco living in this world of both mundane and fantasy
>No season to explore any of this
If only I could write well.

Attached: 1555295138609.gif (382x369, 2.11M)

THIS. I almost thought for a second that no one was going to remember Star, Mewni, or any weird shit when they called him delusional. A total reset would have restored everything to the status quo.

Also all the criminals that were crystallized now just got released on earth, so yeah have fun dealing with them I guess.

>Gets stab in the stomach and is barely fazed by it
>Throws a fully grown magic horse several feet and even doing a flip
stronk

Attached: marco tux.png (500x500, 259K)

>And now that is gone whats stopping them now

The fact that literally every human in the show except for Marco is as dumb as rock.

Armageddon is here.

Attached: 1495774494879.jpg (680x671, 38K)

Ok i haven't watched this show. But i want to know what happened. Did mewni and earth merge? Or did a part of earth get sent to mewni? Ive heard both in these threads. And why did it even happen?

Attached: 1556228427209.png (816x1024, 520K)

This so much, someone get a drawfag over here or something

so star and marco can be together

I honestly don't mind this idea.

janna is a cuck lol

>Swimming in the LA river
Mermaids are going to go extinct in a week at best.

Magic bad, we need to kill it.
Cleaved is the theme and it was something since the first season, merge or separate something.
Well, that's pretty much it, the love of the two prot was so strong it happened.
And no, no mention of the consequences outside of magic being getting erased.

The show doesn't elaborate. Either could be true. You will never know.

Mewni and Earth merged.

As the magic dimension was dying and the magic was fading away, Star and Marco hugged, their cheeks lit up by magic, and a portal formed around them that they'd apparently unintentionally made through what remained of the magic. That portal appeared in the sky on both Echo Creek and Mewni after the magic had been completely destroyed, and eventually exploded, merging the two dimensions they'd been separated between into one.

How mannafags still exist, amazing.

Why doesn't Princess Marco just impregnate all the girls?

so places like St. Olga can't exist anymore? everyone just has to rot away in his own dimension now?

how the fuck was hekapoo is OK with dying? that was fucked up.

One of the queens deleted gravity and destroyed a whole dimension with it

Was destroying magic REALLY the only solution? Couldn't they have found ANOTHER WAY?

raise Solaria back from the dead and make her take away the powers of her warriors
I really thought this was going to happen as soon as I saw that her ghost was there

Maybe there's just a bit of magic left over in that nuke?

Attached: a3699455148_16.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Eclipsa even told her the alternative, but this wasn't just about stopping Mina. Star came to the conclusion that magic is just bad for their verse full stop.

Janna died, say bye to janna

Attached: Bye Janna.jpg (528x286, 35K)

It was the final solution to the Mewish problem.

that was a fun thing about the mewni royals. lame its gone.

Don't you understand, user? The best solutions are the FINAL solutions.

Yes, but Star was also pissed that mewmans and monsters weren't getting along yet. This somehow removes the mewman ability to oppress.

JANNA
NOOOOOOOOO

Bye

If only the doctors hadn't been briefly distracted by that bright light, she could have survived.

wont be queen for long. without magic, she's one not very powerful girl.

>Star always goes against destiny, she even got killed and said fuck it, restoring all the magic and resurrecting
>she couldn't do it the same here
I'm disappointed about this.

Janna literally killed herself for Marco. Wow. Greatest love story ever told right there.

Just a reminder that Janna plays the long term game.

>Somehow another season happens.
>Janna has retained some collection of magical oddities.

Guess he was just another 40 percenter

she looks not-weird, thats the issue.

>Remember the Season 2 finale when Moon and the MHC fought Ludo-Toffee and the MHC kept dying so Lekhmet had to give his life energy to save Moon? Wasn't the MHC members dying and Lekhmet's sacrifice supposed to be a bad thing? Because we'd gotten to know each one of them personally in previous episodes?
Heroic or likeable character being turned into evil props to antagonise and make sympathetic another character is just the worst.

It's not like they couldn't be evil, just spend time with them and show their outlook, playing the thing for tradegy rather than "Oh actually they're bad and now dead yay."

Divorce user, Janna plays for keeps.

I tought it was going to end here with Marco moving on

That made me feel happy that she got closure and she accepts Eclipsa's path in love.

they could have dragged the solarian army in the waste between populated area and unleashed the death butterfly spell a lot. screw collateral. its better than murdering what made your show fun to watch.

This is genuinely confusing to me.
Solaria died from a monster ambush. She hated monsters and thought they were treacherous, and in her dying breath they didn't exactly do anything to disprove that notion.

It's over. We all graduated.

/sveg/ stream tribute
youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
Star vs the Parodies of Yea Forums Vol.2
youtu.be/2A4dq0pSg0c

Eclipsa lampshades that they should just fight Mina instead but Star goes NUH UH I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!

Star is literally the most horrible person in all of existence because of this shit, removing a multiversal constant is just unfathomable how fucked up that is.

I can admit to this, it did felt right but I guess people wanted their Starco. No kiss but a greet.

and now what do you think the physically superior monsters will do to a population of normal humans with no guardian?

Manna was actually the purest ship in the show.

>A week after the merger, Star dumps Marco so she can go back to lusting after Oscar.

Normal humans have horrific weapons that will make magic look like it was a gentle nanny.

You know who did a similar kind of ending of connecting 2 worlds and involved magic but did it infinitely better and is also Disney? Halloween Town. They really should have taken notes

She still has a tiny millhorse under her hat. She claimed it, its hers, and she uses it to make a wand. This brings magic back into the universe, but since its just 1 tiny millhorse, only weak versions is spells can be used. Magic becomes a whimsical oddity, rather than its cycle of causing major problems and ex machina solution for said problems. No invincible soldiers or warnicorn stampede, but you can make lesser spells like portals and laser puppies.

Solaria literally invented magical cancer.

i dont mean post merger.
huge guns are real life's offensive magic.
remove weapons and try fighting a lion, for fun.

>Janna catches Marco on the rebound
>Just as planned

We have weaponized regular cancer.

Humans have millions of sources of actual cancer. You can buy most of them locally for cheap.

wow wait, we'd get a nice tie up to the monster racism trash AND we'd see parallels in growing mother daughter relationships through solaria and eclipsa and star and moon??? wow what en ending how clever and actually using moon's turn as a good buildup to important character growth.

Mewni only had relevance due to magic, remove magic and it gets conquered and enslaved in a heartbeat.

The show was always about Star and Marco's relationship, and the series finale has proven that.

Attached: foresterrr we belong together.jpg (500x500, 87K)

The End?

Attached: Between_Friends_150.png (1275x1650, 746K)

>Earth and Mewnie get into a pissing contest of who weaponized what better
>Star now decides they must destroy all weapons

Why are the ponyheads fucking alive?!

Attached: 1503854756416.jpg (652x512, 251K)

How long until Moon makes a very pragmatic decision to overthrow Earth? It seems to be how she copes with boredom.

Normal weapons can't raise the dead, freeze time, polymorph, create super soldiers and all the other things magic did

Because they aren't magical constructs unlike every half-decent character not named Janna.

That’s kinda the plot of MGS, forgot which one.

Let's be honest, the political message she WANTS to send couldn't be conveyed convincingly if you confronted the audience with realistic consequences to what they do in the show.
Add gay characters? Can't convince the audience that they're a good thing if you have to spend hours depicting doctors' appointments with the dialogue highlighting the constant threat of death hanging over the STD patients' heads should they ever miss their doctor's appointment for a week or two.
Make a show about racism about how the brutish, technologically inept race isn't so bad and how nice people should be nice to them? Not realistic unless you include the consequences of getting murdered and eaten by the brutes.
Have the human-looking people give the brutes everything they own for no reasons (that make any sense)? Specifically the way they did in SVTFOE? Not realistic unless you show at least a montage of them starving to death and getting murdered in their homes SA style because they had no wall until in the last few episodes, followed by the brutes/monsters starving to death as well because the people that used to grow the corn are all dead now.
Want to add a female leadership figure for a girl power message? Every female-run business regresses and collapses irl. It's not realistic unless those female leaders are shown inept, acting entirely on their emotions and making one shitty decision after the next. Ironically specifically here, the one thing the show was perfect for encapsulating a left-wing political message, Nefcy was absolutely based and made all the queens retards who act on their whims and make shitty decisions.

Something much darker than magic made those creatures.

>overthrow Earth?
With what exactly? Fucking Ancient Greece could probably conquer muggle Mewni. Freaking Ghana Empire could conquer them.

>Something much darker than magic made those creatures
Hezbolah?

The geographical implications of this are fucked. Unless the planet doubled in size there won’t be enough room for everyone.

I just want to point out that in Gravity Falls, during the weirdageddon, a very similar scene plays out with magical creatures running amok in an earth town destroying the town and terrorizing people, and this was considered a disaster.

The same thing happens here and it's supposed to be a happy ending.

Yea but as Jemma put it, what we can’t deal with, we just blow the shit out of. Mewnie’s lost its only advantage

Star vs the forces of evil already had the solution to female bad leadership, the reform school for princesses to turn them into political drones with no souls. That stupid bitch Star destroyed it showing that women are inherently chaotic dumb creatures who dont care about order and the future of their nation.

There's only one solution to this

Attached: Thanos Snap.jpg (1760x1308, 582K)

They were stuck inside a barrier inside GF. Bill is like a trans-dimensional incomprehensible space horror with reality warping powers. If he did get out the world would be fucked instantly.

You made sense for about one sentence and then I don't know what happened

V or peace walker

You're right.
The mewni earth merger is in that respect much worse than weirdageddon, isn't it?

No the opposite because no one on Mewni has the power to like turn the entire oceans into spaghetti sauce or set the sky on fire.

>They should have ended the series right here. Right here was the perfect spot to tend it.

Just have those last few minutes after Marco talks Janna be him walking through town at dusk, and then as the moon starts to rise behind him his cellphone lights up. As he pulls the phone out of his pocket, the ringtone goes: "Ba-beep ba-beep, ba-boop ba-boop, deedleedleedle-dee!" like in the title sequence.

Marco smiles and gets all wide-eyed, roll credits.

True with magic they could at least put a super barrier or turn guns into candy or whatever. Now they are just dumber humans

> he's this oblivious
Perhaps someone shouldn't get all their input on real world shit from capeshit and cartoons.

We have missiles they cant react to.

>last shot of Janna is her flatlining

Eclipsa and Meteora were family and Eclipsa was the one thing she had that could somewhat rival her murderboner for monsters

Except pretty much everything that happened in the weirdmageddon that happened to gravity falls happened to echo creek.
With no barrier or way to stop it from spreading to everywhere else.
That giant spider is totally going to eat people. Wildlife. Just ONE of those alone would be enough to severely damage an ecosystem. But mewni was full of them. It was full of monsters and creatures big and small that can and will completely destroy earth's ecosystem.

There's no one on mewni with the power to completely destroy earth's delicate ecosystem. There's millions of creatures and monsters that can do it many times over.

Except for all the monsters like the flying dragon motorcycles and the giant spiders and shit. They can do shit like that.

So what the fuck happened? Did Earth and the Mewni planet fuse or something meaning the mass doubled so the gravity should be crushing them to death right now?

Solaria wasn't very interested in Eclipsa's feelings or considerate of them. What with the arranged marriage and all. Eclipsa made her objections clear to Solaria. She didn't care.

I like the idea of Adolf baking a real size jewngerbread

Also all the new moons and literal demons

WHO CARES
STARCO IS CANON

did you miss the fucking orange moon?

Attached: 5GXOb.jpg (646x720, 76K)

Guys remember the entire dimension fused and each dimension has an outer space so that is alot of extra mass added into the universe so much mass it should start contracting the universe back into a singularity.

gonna be honest, it feels like half of the reason the show ended like this was some deliberate ploy to leave plot threads for a possible sequel or something.

or give fuel to fanfiction writers.

I mean, I'm not saying it's a little bit of blueballing but still.

For my own autistic headcanon/fanfic...

Star is going to find out she didn't destroy all magic. The realm of magic was more like the focal point of magic that could be channeled/controlled by a magic user. What Star's done was simply make magic CASTERs no more and even that might be impermanent. Members of the magic high council plus Glosseryc and similar lifeforms may or may not end up 'recincarnated' into their closest monster/demon/human analogue. Magic is now a natural phenomenon like the weather, often out of anyone's ability to control and direct, but still exists, in time it might yet be possible for someone to ultimately figure out how to wield this magic too.

It's Janna who becomes the first and supreme of the next generation of caster in a very Unknown Armies style.

Im mostly pissed that we could literally get the same ending if they let Toffee do his thing

Attached: 1477103_1.jpg (630x630, 37K)

greetings fellow /tg/!

Star, Marco, and Janna go on a quest to try to find a way to bring magic back under control. At the very end there's a new wand that can help do that, but as Star reaches for it, Janna suddenly grabs it for herself, overthrowing Star and taking Marco for herself.

Tell that to the people who made it

Not to the extent Bill can. They’re also not overtly malicious at all the times. Bill would end the world on purpose in a really stupid way for his amusement.

Someone needs to commission a comic of this

>Not to the extent Bill can.
Not in the literal exact fashion as bill can.
But the union of mewni and earth would be and is every bit as destructive and cataclysmic as bill's shenanigans.

Okay serious question I get the whole Earth/Mewni fusion thing and that's whatever. But what about all the other worlds like the demon zone, pony head zone, hair zone? Are they just never going to see those guys again ever?

Nope, they're fucked. And anyone in a inter-dimensional relationship or hybrid kids is also fucked. Thanks Star.

>But what about all the other worlds like the demon zone, pony head zone
The pony head kingdom is seen in the ending as being a part of earth now as well.

This could imply that the underworld and literal hell are now a part of earth. Just like in Doom II.

>When Star accidentally pulls a Ozymandias

Attached: ozy.j.jpg (257x597, 73K)

Starco not gonna last, Star and Marco were ready to move on

Attached: kyzKbM0Ri1olyL3JpvkBYbfdTukS4oWT-JYyuYHYKNzYWUn70x_HMmoCSY7HIFKk5FqHc2lb1r3DTgOaj_cSj6DaX9YQ4qPBb8ge (1280x720, 110K)

No, you'd get the destruction of magic sans the fucking up of Earth

Wouldnt killing Rhom free all the dudes he crystallized?

Startom and Manna are postgame confirmed

Whaaaat's up?

that too.

Or alternatively they search for one of those deus ex machina things like a wishing well or dragon balls and Janna's wish is to become an evil, magical, overlord.

I can say that this is a perfect new setting for a new season, so much possibilities (still i don't want more, i expected the best after they moved to Mewni and got nothing good), but as an ending is shit.

So did Marco’s family and everyone on earth’s memories wipe out except for Marco and Janna’s?

>merge magic with Star and Marco's love so that magic can only be used for purposes of benevolence and love

Ta-da.

I think one user wrote a fake spoiler saying that Star winds up not destroying the magic but fundamentally changing how it works. It would work in that it must be powered by love, therefore stopping the Solarian soldiers and making attack spells completely impossible. This means magic is a tool and no longer a weapon.

So we would get a good ending, instead?

But instead, Janna realized that she can never even hope to compete with Star, threw all her longterm plans out the window, and killed herself so that Marco could be with the one he truly loves.

no

I would rather have show about Janna competing with a magical princess to get the guy she likes, while only knowing how to express her feeling in bizarr ways

Attached: 74668172_p0.png (2793x7147, 858K)

I know this is bait, but Janna and Tom both pointed out that there was a portal for Star and Marco to be together, and the moment they both saw it they made a mad dash to it.

Attached: thewiprose good end.png (1280x1279, 1.42M)

Attached: Ghadar is aware.png (769x620, 99K)

So anons... what were the "forces of evil" that star fought anyway?

Magic.

It turns out the true forces of evil were the friends she made along the way?

haven't watched in forever, is Marco a mewni? I'm confused

Attached: marco.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

It was herself all along

Star really didn't have cute monster girls that I recall though. And fuck thing about the Christian reaction to living breathing demons

In the show it was racism. To the fans it was unneeded relationship drama

>muh racism
>muh patriarchy
Also magic, because that's apparently the source of all their problems.

Is this the series finale or did they get renewed for another season? This wasn't even an ending.

They explicitly show in a couple early episodes that mewmans are all descended from early colonial humans who accidentally got transported to mewni. Since they had to go through the magic dimension to get to mewni, they lost all their memory on the way. glossaryck and meteora time travel to the day humans first landed on mewni. Glossaryck gave them the wand (transformed from meteora's rattle) and told that mewni was their home and they had to take it from the monsters.

Marco, Jackie and Janna are gay now, also Marco is the new king

He was, at least briefly, one of the queens of Mewni.

precisely

>“Racism was not a problem on the Discworld, because—what with trolls and dwarfs and so on—speciesism was more interesting. Black and white lived in perfect harmony and ganged up on green.”

― Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

This, but unironically
Everyone deserved to be shot, save for Toffee

Its disgusting when writers try to play this bullshit.

The only good monster is a dead monster.

Attached: 1403800300680.jpg (455x500, 80K)

they were in her hear all along =)

Attached: starco big bang.gif (500x281, 2.16M)

BUT, that was contained and everything was restored to normal at show's end. Cleaved introduces a last minute out-of-nowhere clusterfuck in an effort to be artsy. It would be fine if we were getting a season 5 which would focus on the consequences of the shift but as is it's a huge cop-out and a giant middle finger to the audience.

series finale

I don't disagree, but I also don't think anything in mewni really fit the definition of a monster. Calling them monsters was just sort of racist.

That doesn't mean she would automatically hate her granddaughter. I thought this was a really nice touch, Solaria isn't a complete "monster."

Since magic is destroyed, no more dimension adventures. Tom didn't even get to say goodbye, same with Kelly.

Attached: S3E25_Star_and_friends_dance_to_mariachi_music.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

I bet they’ll make a book about how the monsters were just in shock when the Dimensional merge happened.
They’ll cut 10 or so years into the future where the Monsters made the world into some kind of Utopia.

Mewni magic is gone, but Star can will wield the legendary Banagic Wand.

This is like that Peppermint Patty comic all over again

Yup, that's it. No follow up. They can't even really do a comic follow up like Gravity Falls. I will say, it was perhaps an act of sabotage. By fucking up the ending so badly it eliminates the possibility of future follow-up by other creators.

user the hell of Tom is in mewni. They are going to see each other every day

so Star murdered the magic, but horseface still floating, does that mean monster still have their powers? or tom will lost his fire and no longer be fireproof?

Attached: 9327f8be3b690bb68ead63447d6dbd106b07c47d.jpg (1150x1111, 180K)

Yeah I could see a sequel series spawn from it or theyll make some comics and stuff

Maybe Tom's dimensional hopping is a biological trait. He didn't stop existing, and didn't become some normal human. Ponyhead didn't lose the ability to float.

This is basically what Star did:
youtube.com/watch?v=0hZby1M8Fd8

agreed

But magic was used for transportation?

They couldnt have a genuinely morally ambiguous monster with their race mixing message roaming around.

Really now that they’re interacting with Earth and humans are not only less tolerant about things that are different than Mumans but also have weapons in much greater supply, it will be dark days ahead for them. Hell I imagine the second amendment rights activists will be having a field day with this one

Why would he do that?

Remember the simple comfy times from early episodes? Yeah, me too.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x282, 1.45M)

Why the fuck are you bringing up Gate? There's no otaku-fuck self-inserting waving his needle dick about how NIPPON STRONK and is way superior to both ancient Rome and modern America.

Attached: Japanese War Crime Denial Thread_ The Manga.png (1444x2080, 432K)

Wait, the whole thing is a stable time loop?

Hmm, wouldn’t the government have a huge problem with this situation?

No Tom had that flaming hell carriage thing. I think Hell magic is different than regular magic or Tom would be dead too

I mean, they were doing those kinds of episodes recently until Star and Marco decided to go back to Mewni.

Think of the mewni dimension like this the pony head dimension is in the sky,mewni/monster kingdoms and mermaid/pigeon etc are a surface, tom and the demon courts are beneath it, it's not a separate dimension but your right about kelly.

So he could raise a long succession of mewni queens capable of using magic to team up and kill him.

I think they wanted to show magic as some sort of mewman “privilege”, basically what boost mewmans above monsters it’s their queens magic

God yes, balancing earth fun times with magic fun times was the height of this show’s appeal. That and Star and Marco really looking out for each other in the first season. Marco got heavily relegated as the show went on.

You're right.

Doesn’t seem to operate on those rules, they’d have needed to create a new Glossaryck and send him back to a much earlier queen so he could complete the loop.

How the FUCK do you follow that shit?

In all seriousness, Janna's sacrificial suicide and Hekapoo's suicidal attitude and acceptance of death really make me sad....

What if you want to protect someone you love? Just shield no sword?

Hekapoo
Ready to die
Gangbang with bikers
Poof.

Fuck you discord faggot, can't tell me what to do

Hekapoo's existence was dedicated to connecting multiple dimensions besides just Mewni. Think of all the critical trades and connections that were cut off without warning.

The tavern will run out of beer and food in a hurry.

>That doesn't mean she would automatically hate her granddaughter.
No. Of course not. It also doesn't mean she'd immediately change everything she believed her entire life to the day she died. She might not hate her, but that doesn't mean she'd change her opinion on monsters or her war against monsters.

Never explained.

The desperate ones will resort to sapient cannibalism. The ones that lose all hope will throw themselves into nothingness.

I like that

The show is not the end, we are getting a movie.

So what happened to her? Also did they fucking waste an episode with just shipping?

Attached: 78d6b64347b8dfa6080bb381202f950d.png (540x748, 135K)

I believe this to be deception.

Source? Until I see an announcement I say you're full of shit user.

Reminder that Janna killed herself because she realized that she could never be as cool as Star in Marco's eyes and that she could never be with Marco.

Attached: they're all dead.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

She has a new boyfriend, and they co-op battle together for luls. Somehow Ponyhead was already up on all the gossip.

Dusted

>we are getting a movie.
Are we?
What makes you say this? Was a movie announced? This is the first I've heard of a movie.

They were dedicated to protecting Star. Their loyalty meant nothing.

SETH SETH SETH SETH

She's literally Eponine.

Attached: janna.jpg (300x300, 31K)

>This show would have been better if she was MonStar instead

Attached: 59BB6C55-F20C-4D30-98C7-99A1A2146B34.png (544x642, 266K)

It's true, a movie will happen

But the green woman was kinda cute, before Star doomed them all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-12-22h47m34s486.png (1280x738, 775K)

I am confident this is a deception.

Reiterated:
Why do you say this?

No it won't. Show's over, move on with your life.

Glossaryck is Ozymandias
Star is just the creature destroying the city

Janna still has a tiny millhorse under her hat.

We also have a ton of people who are lightyears more educated than most Mewmans. We also have a lot of people freaky enough to accept monsters into society.

They didn't want to die in that episode with Eclipsa's spells

He can't handle the thought of this being the best we get.

>Other Star variants in other dimensions were surprised when all the magic suddenly went away.

Racism is only considered wrong because we are the same species, monsters are obviously not human so its perfectly fine to treat them like shit for the rest of time.

Nefcy said that if she didn't got season 4 she would still have done a cliff hanger but since they got renewed it was extended and changed the ending.
However this is another fucking cliff hanger, i'm sure the previous cliff hanger could have been better.

Janna really was the real best girl in the end.

>Their loyalty meant nothing.
t. Solaria

I remember when this was brought up way back in early Season 2.

Fuck. I really did not think it would actually turn out this way.

I can't believe it, we got a god damn Mass Effect 3 ending.

>tfw no magical interdimensional princess will ever merge our dimension with hers so you can have a monster gf
Shit sucks man

Attached: 302701B2-A2B6-4614-9819-F2C64ED34691.jpg (874x915, 92K)

It's not. Disney announced a movie as the finale a while back.

It's not a cliffhanger in the sense that the main protagonists are basically happy.

if your definition of a cliffhanger is just that there is more story potential in the concept, that would apply it any show ever.

Die shit character.

We have a vocal 10% who honestly believe that shit. As soon as people realize monsters are a "threat to the children" we will have extermination squads

That was Battle for Mewni in 2017. Post a link to the announcement.

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL POTTERY?

CLAP.
CLAP.
CLAP.

The monsters we're not cute animu monster girls though

Did you forget the cute cat, dog and bird girls? There were goo girls too.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-16h57m17s638.png (1280x738, 504K)

someone redpill me on who this lady is

That level of keikaku belongs to Glosaryck only.

See

You know, I just realized something. How was meteora able to go butterfly? Aren't they supposed to go through mewberty first?

Attached: bugbaby.jpg (540x294, 29K)

CUTE

And? She is cute as fuck.

I'm okay with this ending. Pure fucking chaos ending with the two finally getting together, ending with an exasperated, casual greeting. Wonderful.

Gross

Attached: 1492333314457.png (1280x1148, 705K)

Last episode, rules didn't apply anymore. Because that's how good writing works.

She did, twice.

But monsters from mewni are, and would be a huge threat to every living thing on earth. Hell, it would be a mass extinction event to be honest if mewni and earth merged.

yeah sure, go ahead and say that to your baby looking grandaughter

Attached: 1557135733712.jpg (640x480, 40K)

She has done puberty a lot.

Yeah no way that giant spider won't try to eat to people

If you did run into a cute monster girl in that setting, she'd most likely kill you to cut down on competition when scavenging.

What if in a future sequel, Magic is needed to fight back a new evil. Magic is revived in pic related style.
Or just Mariposa and Meteora adventures.

Attached: HarmonicConvergence3.jpg (759x426, 38K)

Adam just retweeted a petition to get get a season 5 lol. Seems clear that the crew wanted to keep going but Disney wasn’t interested.

I mean if they're so willing to put real world political problems into the cartoon I think its only fair to look at it from a serious standpoint

No, they don't. Hopefully they'll burn out and the folks who actually enjoyed themselves can continue to discuss the show

I mean you say that as if clueless people like these don't exist
are you seriously implying you are aware of everything you do 100% of the time?

As a person who always hated Mewni since season 3 I loved how Star didn't hesitate in letting go of her family, friends, and home to be with Marco on Earth.

Attached: fuck mewni.gif (600x339, 1.58M)

Shitty writing.

Chick from les Miserables, born in the shittiest possible household as a street rat, ended up taking a lot of bullets to the chest for her crush so he could go and chase after that sweet blonde coochie.

A cuck basically.

>not cute monsters

AHM!

Attached: DapperEnchantedHarborseal-mobile.jpg (640x368, 48K)

Poor ugly Parisian girl (coincidentally brunette) who loves a man who in turn loves another, more beautiful girl (unironically blonde). Ugly girl tries to get with guy and break up couple, but fails, and realizes that it's best to give up her claim to the guy and let him get with the other girl. Ugly girl also dies tragically in front of guy so he could live and marry the other girl in the final acts.

well techically, she has gone through puberty/mewberty before.

Star vs The Forces of Evil
"Women never have to grow up or face serious consequences for their actions" the cartoon

Attached: 4736592487.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Some grandparents say worse to their grandkids.

well, you weren't wrong about her technically being like janna

Marco clearly knows that bugpussy is best pussy.

Attached: This is why she loves Marco.png (1920x2156, 1.7M)

Well Star whispered all the magical beings.

They had families and dreams, Star killed them all.

Attached: Billy and Ritchard.jpg (1280x717, 125K)

My grandfather disowned my sister and told me if he met the baby he would strangle it. Not that hard to believe.

>some people do some things
oh wow user
such a good argument, wow you win I bow down to you

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

>Ludo's season 1 fantasy girl never turned out to exist.

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-07-21-17h00m39s145-dirty.png (617x806, 256K)

janna is a cuck lol

well ok has your grandpa been dead for hundreds of years?

The monsters for the most part weren't all that bad anymore. Mewman's on the other hand. Well they're just a bunch of bugs. And you know what I say,

Attached: 1402263493514.jpg (530x295, 36K)

>janna is a cuck lol
>literally ate off the marcobowl and licked it clean

I don't think that is a matter of awareness, certain things like baking gingerbread Jews just seem like a bad idea m'kay.

I'm sure Victor Hugo was jerking off whe he wrote that

>in the end Star turned around the tables by making Jackie gay and Janna a cuck

>Why did Eclipsa lie about Globgor eating humans once they started dating? It was stated that Globgor and Eclipsa met and ran off together when they were quite young. Plus he ate shastacan, meaning globgor ate him when their affair was going on.
>How was meteora able to go full butterfly as a baby? Aren't they supposed to go through mewberty?

Ok she is kind of cute.

That narwhal and his wife probably held their child close and lied to them that everything would be alright. It was the only comfort they could offer.

Reminder that Toffee did nothing wrong, he was the real good guy all along, and he only lost because asspull.

Attached: 136177143.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

Please

Attached: 52365435347657.png (336x541, 177K)

can someone tl;dw everything, only the important parts?

When Toffee put Hekapoo out of commission, portals still worked. What did Star do that was different?

You haven't even provided an argument of your own. Nevertheless, while that's anecdotal I can explain even further.
Even if she saw her half grandchild, and even if she felt she loved her grandchild, that isn't exclusive to her hating every other monster alive. Or the race as a whole. Not that humans are always consistent, but there's nothing inconsistent with hating all monsters except the ones in her own family. Being convinced that the only good monster or monsters are the ones in your family wouldn't necessarily be inconsistent with hating every other monster that isn't.

With that all said:
having a grandchild that you've never met or seen before or have any attachment to at all isn't reason enough for someone to change closely held personally beliefs.

Probably easy to do if you're literally soaking in magic. Hell, Marco probably coulda done it too. He was doing okay with the wand.

I'd date a Kappa. As long as she promised not to rip my soul out through my anus and shove it up her anus...

Kill the power source for the portals.

I'm reminded of that scene in the Titanic where the mother knows they aren't getting out alive and tucks her children into bed trying to comfort them as best she can ;_;

No? You think hundreds of years would change 1940's era racism?

Bad writing

Star made Janna fucking kill herself.

Star pulled a Falconia so she could get dicked, Janna remains the best girl.

That's why mankind has guns, big guns.

The queens “snapped” their version of the infinity gauntlet- whisper spell in the magic water place- and destroyed all magic.
Mewni and Earth get merged in the end too to become...I dunno.
“Earthy” or something. Done. Also Marco and Star are finally together so there ya go.

Yes

The final episode everything or the entire show everything?

so everyone is just fucking dead? what about monsters?
thought this show was against genocide

tl;dw Star starts the series as a spoiled brat who can't really control her magic, and does whatever she wants at the expense of everyone around her. Star ends the series as a spoiled brat who can control her magic, and does whatever she wants at the expense of THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF TWO WORLDS COLLIDING TOGETHER INTO ONE just so she can fuck a boy. Her character arc went in reverse, Star is a fucking villain.

The magic council members are dead. Monster still live, and retain their abilities.

final episode, won't be able to watch for a while
was mainly looking for if they actually destroyed magic and what happened to eclipsa, moon and star endgames

It's only genocide when the bad guys do it.

Would humanity fall into total hysteria when Giant spiders, dragons, annoying ponyheads, demons, etc are suddenly dropped on them

>what about monsters?
Now relocated to the fusion of earth and mewni.

ummm

Attached: file.png (236x170, 76K)

i would expect fucking so
also you guys, is trans-dimensional stuff shut down now?

uh, duh? time changes e v e r y t h i n g

Nope, not just two worlds but literally all of reality. If she doesn't want magic or the good side effects then no one can have it. Or their lives if they're magical beings.
>Star "If you're magic things will end tragic" Butterfly
Yes. Means people like Kelly will never see family or friends again if they were trans-dimensional.

Yep, makes you wonder what happened to interdimensional families

Wait there is a movie?

one last thing: are there any backstory lore reveals about mewni or the queens' pasts?
and mina! how's she doin

It's funny, liberals have his baseless impression that "future generations" will magically all act harmoniously and never have any discord.

>Nearly 1/3 of all Americans own guns.
>Monster randomly appear everywhere.
The cute monsters may survive the culling, but they will be too resentful to date the humans.

not really, there will be other issues, but not our issues most likely

>Unable to bear the shame and humiliation of being a cuck, Janna fucking kills herself

Attached: dead.gif (800x450, 192K)

Not bueno

Who would've thought that the final episode of the series would be one huge Starco circlejerk

Attached: end of the world.gif (760x429, 2.94M)

We were supposed to have one but the may have retracted it. Ending of season 4 seems to be begging for that movie though

Australia lost the Emu war.
Targeted species eradication by humans isn't always a sure thing. We still have problems with invasive species in America as well as everywhere else on earth that we can't solve. Even if humans eventually removed every monster from earth, the damage they did to the local ecosystem would be irreperable. Not to mention the native mewni flora and fauna that's not monsters/just the "animals" and plants.

He literally saw them die in front of him.

Attached: wp_ss_20190519_0002.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>We were supposed to have one
What makes you say this?
You keep saying this, and all I want to know is what lead you to believe this or say it.

Guess we'll see how things go with Game of Thrones tonight.

Who'll be the biggest disappointment.

That's actually brutal, I don't even like Janna, but she just killed herself so Marco could have a chance to be with Star again.

Brian H. Kim is an excellent composer, even if I did not like the ending at all (for how short it was), I felt so fucking sad when I listened the last soundtrack, It was made to make you feel like it was the end of everything after 4 years of adventures.

Attached: Cute and Perfect.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

he doesn't have a job anymore now, poor Sean has to become a prostitute now

Reminds me of Spongebob and Korra

The sad thing is.... that's exactly what happened.

>You won't be in the room to see how Mina reacts to the realization that her own hair color is a hereditary monster trait.

star vs advocates teen suicide now?

In other words, Jamtomfags BTFOd.

And yet no kiss

Attached: 20minutesofsleep.jpg (400x400, 38K)

The thing is, Marco being with Star was already set in stone because they were in the magic world together when it died.

So Janna killed herself for nothing. Or if she had a reason, it was because she could never take Marco from Star and realized that when she saw the portal.

I want to pretend that this restored the magic. But this is just going to leave more disappointed ain't it?

Attached: 1557710879061.gif (228x170, 3.51M)

I just wanted Star and Marco to recreate magic in a balanced mix of light and dark. Not fucking nuke the whole thing.

I'll probably overeat too, the show makes ne feel so empty right now.

The show kinda dismissed the concept that magic could be dark, by saying that the only reason the chapter had been condemned was because of who wrote it rather than what they wrote.

I know you guys call "liberals" to a nebulous group of people only defined by not being racists but actually many scholars are aware that the future generations can be more racist and sexist than now. It happened plenty of times in history. Some cultural critics wrote about the power of media and its influence and after the revolution failed in the 60's, some people took it really, really seriously to the point that nowadays some well-intentioned people, and others not so much, treat media like religion or something which is ridiculous. Quoting Zizek, the obsession over political correctness is a way to admit defeat

Attached: kekistan-citizen.png (500x997, 181K)

And yet the chapter corrupted Marco and allowed Toffee to take control of Ludo. Pretty big plot hole there

t. ranny

It kinda feels like they were trying to end this shitshow as fast as possible. There's a ton of questions that will never be answered and alot of plotholes. They could have gone full lore with the last season and probably made things alot more interesting. But instead they opted for random filler and padding to keep starco from happening in the end. Which wasn't even satisfying to see happen because it was dragged out for far too long, and used other characters for the sole purpose of holding off on starco. That, and it happened in an ugly shit and piss filled pig goat pen. Had it happened during blood moon curse, it would've been much better.

Agreed. The music is arguably one of the better parts of this show that I'll miss. The variety is pretty good, especially when he goes into shoegaze or dream pop.

Attached: 608.jpg (405x540, 35K)

98% of Star's spells were overt physical violence. Bludgeoning, maiming, and flame.

We got a cheesy run "for you love" sequence, so there's that at least.

Attached: pinkinfrench the end.jpg (640x758, 61K)

>Rhombulus and Omnitraxus are dead and the show made a joke about their "corpses"
They were assholes. They had it coming.

This.
I'm fine with writers wanting to tackle serious social issues in their shows, but they got to really think things through about how they'll show it and are they going to try and answer it.
Y'know, those issues that no one in the history of humanity has solved.

SU was at least sensible enough to keep their issues to interpersonal issues. They fudged it when they mixed it with larger Gem imperialist cast system but at the very least, you could look at it as a metaphor.

Why the fuck do you care then? Either watch the show or don't, but why come in and be a retard about it.

Truthfully I was more of a lorefag than I was a shipper.Only really started thinking it was cute after BMB. There was just something wonderful about that scene.

Mannafags seething. Kek. get rekt rbrew

>Or give fuel to fanfiction writers
Been saying this for a few months now. It comes as no surprise to me and I'm overall satisfied with the result. Not overjoyed, nor rage filled. Simply satisfied.

No. She got stomped by a unicorn a bunch, briefly rode its skeleton, then said her thinking was right and would linger like a fart.

GOUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FLED, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG

Attached: CeasareanPizza_Major_Tom_1.png (500x400, 101K)

Was the fart comparison really necessary?

Its what she said

youtu.be/dbCUAFR1ALE

The Best Thing to Do Is Rewrite It

Yeha, but if she thought she had good ideas, why would she compare them to a fart?

If she were good at metaphor, she wouldn't have been a rag peddler.

Could be a few reasons.
Could be she's touched in the head and it sounds good to hear. She could just be shitty at metaphors.
Or it's a (not so subtle) message from the creators that her ideas are all stinky and bad. Even though, explicitly shown - monsters and humans together in the same realm is shown as a very terrible thing for everyone. Except for marco and star.

Imagine if Kingdom Hearts got introduced to Star VS.

So where Mina and Moon but they got off ok.

Heck they where just morally grey until they suddenly stopped being characters and started being typical baddie props towards the last half of season 4.

where is the mega?

mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
mega.nz/#F!OrRz2CyQ!6mIlukCR3H03MPGqvvAUzA

I don't have the other seasons.

Thanks.

Well don't dilly dally, post the result not the reference.

You can have it be whatever you want it to be. Star's chat with ponyheads was prior to her meeting up one last time with Marco... Prior to that burst of energy.
there's also always the possibility that "magic" is some other object or material. After all, Moon warned Star of it's "radiation"... Wouldn't be the first time "unobtainium" made an appearance in comics and cartoons---OOOPS, BUT I SUPPOSE THATS JUST ***SHIT WRITING*** NOW ISN'T IT?

Who's taking care of nachos now?

There’s a difference though between spells that are violent in nature and something that causes something comparable to demonic possession