Now that the dust is still up in the air and makes you choke on every breath...

Now that the dust is still up in the air and makes you choke on every breath, what did you think had the best/worst finale of the recent "Fun and Silly Lighthearted Kid Adventures With Underlying Deep Lore" shows?

anonvote.com/strawpoll/fz18553ql

anonvote.com/strawpoll/z18555r

>Yes, I know Steven Universe is not over as a series, but the original arc is supposed to be over, and what comes next is a completely new storyline

Attached: gemobotomy.png (638x800, 238K)

SU, duh

Best, or worst?

I already voted for Gravity Falls in terms of best ending. Not sure which is worse amongst the others though. I'm leaning towards Star but that one just came out, I haven't had the time to let it set in. Adventure Time had some shit too but I didn't feel as annoyed with that one as the others. Steven Universe shoulnd't even count, we still have more coming.

Best

SU's could work as an ending even if it wasn't and we have more coming. The only thing that lets it down is the arc including it needed a few more episodes to flesh it out and the episode itself needed like...6 more minutes. Just that. Few at the beginning, few at the end. Otherwise it's still one of the best episodes of the show, if not the best. White lived up to the hype, Blue and Yellow working with the CG's was a lot of fun, everything from the falling sequence all the way to going back to Earth was one of the best stretches of story in the story and it ends on a really good note. Rushed sure, but really good all the same.

But season 5 (aka, season 3B) was the ending of the originally written story.
In the parallel universe in which the 2016 spring hiatus never happened, the series is over.
Everything that's coming now is an afterthought.

>White lived up to the hype,
No she did not

>season 5 (aka, season 3B)
What?

it's weird. White's first, original appearance lived up to the hype.
She maintained that status until the very end, and it was only the speed at which she was defeated that really disappointed. Like, it was EXCLUSIVELY the stuff that happened after meat steven and pink steven re-fused that was disappointing

Yeah that's what I meant. I think the post-resolution is completely subjective and it's valid if you were disappointed with that, but everything up until that point was tense even if she wasn't fully in control. I'm glad they kept her personality intact and she wasn't all happy and sappy though. She was basically autistic and didn't know what to do with herself.

The first season of Steven universe was 52 episodes long, and consisted of "season 1A" and "season 2B", with the mid-season finale being Ocean/Mirror Gem.
The rest of the series was supposed to follow the same structure, but halfway through season 2, CN put it on such a long hiatus that they retroactively announced "oh, ACTUALLY, season 2 ended already! Yeah, it's not a mid-season hiatus, you're just waiting for season 3 now, guys!"
And so season 2B became season 3, and original season 3 became seasons 4 and 5.

There was a Yea Forums post w/insider stuff that said the original plan of five 52 episode seasons is still probably happening. Will be interesting to see if that's the case.

Why? Were they just embarrassed to admit the would have died quickly if they draw it out with hiatuses and bombs?

Attached: connie copies.png (1280x720, 759K)

>pic
the long onion in the front row is my favorite
as for your question, I have no idea what you're asking

SU had the best ending
Svtfoe had the worst ending

I honestly don't understand how people can diss SUs ending so hard. If you watched SU for 5 seasons but expected the ending transform the show into something completely different your just retarded>

but being putting that aside SU at least had 2 hours to end. Svtfoe was rushed which is a disgrace considering how much filler the beginning of the season had.

su fags are so delusional

Star's is better on the simple virtue that Mina didn't get talked into defeat. Even losing her powers won't stop her beliefs. Literally a better villain more committed to her cause than those diamond freaks.

My tier list:

SU
Gravity falls

--powergap---

Adventure Time

--powergap--

Svtfoe

I didn't watch the end of adventure Time but the clips I saw were pretty good

I liked the ending of gravity falls but Stan's memory coming back was such an asspull lol

>I honestly don't understand how people can diss SUs ending so hard.
honestly, this
say what you will about SU, but the finale was in line with what the show preached for its entire run.
It didn't betray the premise, its only sin was - like the ending of Gravity Falls - that it was rushed. The crew wasted valuable time on filler, and then they couldn't fully explore the events that transpired in the end

Best to Worst:
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
Steven Universe
Star Vs

>Prime Connie watches on, knowing that she cannot interfere with fate

I dunno about filler, pretty much everything in the final season has some purpose or progress some aspect of character or plot (whether CG, townie or otherwise). I think there's maybe...one or two episodes maximum you could swap out and that's impressive for a 28 episode season. The rest of the show is much more subjective though.

There's also two of Sadie's mom.

I'm not saying you're wrong because you aren't.
But Star basically just nuked her whole world's livelihood to try and stop her and even that didn't make a dent in her resolve.

Mina is OP

I wonder if this is indicative of the idea that connie was shoehorned into the finale?
I mean, how do you fuck up and draw her in twice?

Excuse me, there's three connies actually.

Attached: 1558274762872.png (638x800, 261K)

There was a podcast a year or so ago where someone on the show very casually mentioned a 39 episode season. Given that the show's never had one, they were probably talking about the upcoming one.

excellent

Attached: gemobotomy2.png (456x487, 199K)