DEAD

DEAD.

Attached: cloudy didnt deserve this.jpg (637x549, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWHlOIKr_oY
youtube.com/watch?v=4_cqdZg4NCM
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8
youtube.com/watch?v=15YgdrhrCM8
starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Deceased_characters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hekapoo is dead
Rhombulus is dead
Doop-Doop is dead
Spider with a Top Hat is dead
I'm dead

Attached: 1546565311282.jpg (615x410, 28K)

DEAD

Attached: DEAD.jpg (874x914, 120K)

remember how Rhombulous crystalized tons of actual evil monsters and had them all stored inside his lair? Yeah, all those monsters are now just running loose on earth.

NOT DEAD.

Attached: punished mina.jpg (573x752, 104K)

NOT OKAY :(

Attached: 097247192.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>Heka dead
why? what would they gain from this???

Wait.. why are Mina's cheekbones so deep? Is she starving herself?

>Star and Ponyhead laugh over their corpses
That's pretty fucked up desu

>Remember kid, big problems CAN be solved through murder

she doesn't have Solaria's magic to support herself on an all trash diet anymore

she's over 300 years old and just lost the magic that kept her alive, she should be completely dead

>hype up the Solarian Warriors since season 1
>hype up mina as the final boss
>have her get defeated by a corrupted unicorn that Marco managed to temporarily disable by throwing it
>have marco get stabbed by said unicorn, nothing happens and it's never brought up; the stab wound just magically disappears
>destroy all magic but somehow create some kind of portal that again somehow seemlessly merges Mewni and Earth
>giant monsters are just roaming around earth causing chaos
on a side note, how the hell does Meteora manage to go into her butterfly form when she's still a baby, and you don't even get your wings until after you go through your mewberty transformation?

Aren't the puppies that shoot lasers dead now too

What about that guy who can destroy a planet? Oh shit

Mina isn't immortal anymore and could die at any time
at least they didn't age her up in seconds and turned her into dust

I'm genuinely mystified that they thought the best ending to this show was, "destroy all the magic and all of the magical characters"

Attached: haha what the fuck.png (500x475, 295K)

>Doop-Doop is dead

He's better off.

She will spend the rest of her life never knowing what happened to her friends.

Attached: Kelly_profile.png (410x540, 298K)

STOOOOOOOP

Those poor laser puppies

Oh god, I didn't even think about that.

Sorry

>universe-fucking magic genocide doesn't even kill its sole intended target
Star's not very good at this sort of thing.

What other children's cartoons would have been improved if they had ended with literal genocide

Holy fuck am I glad I stopped watching this show a while back.

Yeah wtf was up with Marco getting impaled anyway?

It's astounding to wonder how it could be done this badly. Did no one on staff say "this is awful, we need to do better than this"?

the buff babies matured really fast, maybe it's just a monster thing

>"yes mommy, please fire me!"

If only the leadership wasn't so pompous and touchy.

Korra, without a doubt

Glossaryck died when Jeffrey Tambor got #metoo'd

>on a side note, how the hell does Meteora manage to go into her butterfly form when she's still a baby, and you don't even get your wings until after you go through your mewberty transformation?
She's literally Flurry Heart

Attached: 1535290411258.jpg (515x836, 65K)

all of them

Funnily enough, Korra and Star actually had similar plot beats what with the merging of worlds. The difference is that Korra actually followed this up and showed the repercussions of humans and spirits co-existing[/spoilers]

Keith David was the better voice though. It's just so fucking smooth.

DEAD

Attached: 1558289454429.png (900x900, 171K)

Maybe for a different role

So where we supposed to see Glossaryck's shitty treatment of his kids as right all along?

>waste 150 episodes on her faggoty spells
>lol never mind they're dead

ALL
FUCKING
DEAD

Attached: ded.jpg (400x225, 38K)

DEAD

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>finale's credits wasn't a callback to the original credit sequence
It's shit

Dead too. Wtf they were all innocent

Attached: Baby_profile.png (665x660, 253K)

Rhombulus deserved better, Star you fucking half-bug whore.

ded, he deserved better

Attached: S4E17_Reynaldo_ferrying_Glossaryck_and_Meteora[1].png (1920x1080, 924K)

>tfw based laser puppies are dead

Fuck you Star

Attached: Rage.jpg (380x380, 19K)

Someone should make a consensus of all the dead magical characters, so we can make a collage as a memorial for the Fallen.

Its basically any spell born being from what I understood so basically

>Laser Puppies
>Cloudy
>Spider
>Big Boss Narwhal and his family
>Basically EVERYTHING in the wand
>The MHC
>Glossaryk (though its probably not a big deal for him since this has happened to him before)
>Magic Realm unicorns and other fauna/flora from there

Monsters, Demons, Ponyheads, Trolls, Goblins, and deities that didn't spawn from magic like Father Time are still around

>when your main character is such a cunt she commits genocide and it's played as a good thing

Introducing him so near to the end just felt cruel.

Unless it turns out he survived by being stranded outside time.

Lmao, what are the fucking odds they'd post this today

Attached: 5030abcea375cb9e27aaa5837122af2c.png (214x243, 57K)

It’s super weird how many magical things are fine, and ponyhead can even fly.

Destroying the magic was dumb and inconsistent. It seems more like they destroyed the star family’s connection to it and everything relating to them directly than actually destroying the magic.

They're all dead.

Feel free to add more.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (5669x5669, 2.76M)

The most fucked up part is that while assholes they where fine being in the sidelines until Queen Moon brought them to be part of her plant to take the wand from Eclipsa. Yet Moon doesn't die with them.

This happy family is dead now.

Attached: 201[1].png (201x113, 38K)

I feel so fucking bad for firstborn. she was born to suffer and eventually die the shittiest death.

I don't know. It is a little odd to showcase the son that he abandoned and acknowledge that he made the commission only to have them all die off-screen before he ever interacts with any of them again.

Poor guy he went through all the trouble of catching the spooky spell so his family and friends may live only for his master to kill them all

>I THINK EARTH IS PRETTY GRE-AT PLACE, SO I KILLED THE MAGIC AND I'M NOW I'M A DISGRACE~

>Haha look at these characters you loved corpses and this man casually eating pizza next to them, haha so wacky.

The tonal dissonance is so bad with this show.

just delete everything that made the show interesting so two teenagers can fuck, absolutely unbelievable

I assume the Eclipsafuckers on the writing staff believed the audience would be SO ANGRY that they the MHC were celebrating Eclipsa having the kingdom taken from her that this would be seen as karma/just deserts.

I mean yeah it's also just dark humor, but I guess the crew was writing it with the mindset that their fates should be seen as deserved?

Can we talk about how Eclipsa making murder and death magic is just overlooked?
Like why the fuck did this apparently goofy person dedicate a shit ton of their life to creating corrupting magic that harms not only the user but the fucking MAGICAL REALM itself, on top of doing nasty shit in general.

This really doesnt add up with the Dinnit Du Nuffin they try to paint Eclipsa as.

Attached: 1413174968661.png (313x193, 24K)

So did this show turn out to be a writer-pet type of thing? Where a character who is a scumbag they personally fawned over is held up as 'right'? In this case maybe killing off a bunch of fan favorites while they are at it.

They didn't even get a trial this time round.

Early on I think it worked in establishing that Eclipsa already had a darkly pragmatic side when compared to Star and Moon even if she wasn't pure evil, but it's kind of undermined in the final season when the magical high commission are the only ones portrayed as doing anything wrong in the end.

she's far from a dindu nuffin, she raped Star's mind and would have freed Globgor, but he didn't want to
should have kept her in the crystal

Oh fuck

Attached: bugsbunny.jpg (720x540, 82K)

Yeah she and Globgor both have the problem of having done horrible things but somehow all is forgiven because they're parents and they love each other.

For Eclipsa especially they just went way too far in making her a sweet, fundamentally good person who gets along with everyone. If she was more bitchy or antisocial or something, it'd at least feel more believable that she'd have an interest in dark magic and torturing people etc.

>giant monsters are just roaming around earth causing chaos
How is this ok?

When are human gonna build giant robots?
youtube.com/watch?v=hWHlOIKr_oY

why is the moose from Happy Tree Friends here?

>waiting for starco to be canon so I can draw lewds of them
>no more magic
>only ordinary sex.
Did They have to kill the magic? I mean only head was still flying.

Kind of, but mostly I thought that new character motivations came completely out of nowhere.

Toffee hated magic as a major villain, but magic was never blamed for anything by any other character until the last two episodes. So holding it up as the source of the entire show's conflict and saying that it had to die along with any of the characters that it helps keep alive just seemed odd.

Oh no

Not all magic creatures! Everyone's favorite character Pony Head still lives!

I liked the the idea of Eclipsa being a sweet person to offset some of the darker things that she was willing to do, but I think they took all of her opponents too far in the opposite direction to make her look more innocent by comparison.

The Magical High Commission went from flawed but ride or die with the queen, to generally being one-note baddies that die unceremoniously off-screen. And the human monster wars stopped being about two groups building off of a cycle of pointless violence with each other, and more about Mewmans being completely stupid and racist while all monsters are inherently good.

Attached: 90834753.jpg (1234x958, 163K)

I added a couple more GROUPS, is amazing how many off screen kills happen in less that 5minutes.

I think we need a bigger memorial collage.

Attached: In Memory of the Fallen.jpg (5669x5669, 3.36M)

They really should have given Doop-Doop a brief last scene where he realizes he's finally dying.
>"Oh Thank God..."

Link

Thanks I added Janna and magical squirrel too, just in case.
We're going to need a bigger memorial indeed.

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (5669x5669, 3.52M)

>The Magical High Commission went from flawed but ride or die with the queen, to generally being one-note baddies that die unceremoniously off-screen. And the human monster wars stopped being about two groups building off of a cycle of pointless violence with each other, and more about Mewmans being completely stupid and racist while all monsters are inherently good.
Shows just have such a hard time maintaining the idea of grey morality. There's nothing wrong with challenging the idea that Likeable =/= Good or Unlikable =/= Bad.
Yet as soon as they needed to become outright antagonists we stop seeing them sympathetically or seeing their humanising traits. That's just sticking to the same old ideas but switching out the people.

>Magic man
>Not the cat that knows almost everything

Maybe we should start using the term Whispered to describe all the people that died in that episode avenger style.

And the irony of that is that fighting racism is about humanizing the other side and trying to reach harmony, instead of seeing them as irremediable monsters.

The show did the same hateful generalization that it was trying to fight against in the first place.

Attached: 960x0[1].jpg (960x721, 80K)

>deities that didn't spawn from magic like Father Time
Wait, wasn't he another creation of Glossaryck's? Was he mentioned in the book or something? Figured there was something to he and Glossy looking so similar.

>And the irony of that is that fighting racism is about humanizing the other side and trying to reach harmony, instead of seeing them as irremediable monsters.

The solution to racism is genocide! Who would have thought?

Maybe Hitler was right after all...

SURPRISE

Attached: smile.png (256x192, 51K)

>Wait, wasn't he another creation of Glossaryck's?
Yes.
>Was he mentioned in the book or something?
He was explicitly mentioned as one of Glossaryck's creations.

Wait wait wait... JANNA dies?!? How? Was she magical or does she get offed by something?

FUCK I'm running out of space!

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (5669x5669, 3.78M)

dont you think her world merged with them too?

Janna was making her move on Marco since Star was out of the picture. But then she saw the portal and knew some Starco shit was about to go down and fucking killed herself because she couldn't keep Marco from his true love.

this is what happens when a bunch of narcisistic and nihilistic atheists became writers.
all in all they're all terrible people.

>Marco just abandons her while she dies
God damn he's ice fucking cold

Literally kills herself as a joke. Classic Janna.

Who is the angel with milk chocolate hair
Who giggles with braces and can't help but stare
Never been to Mewni, but has her red scrunchie
With so many pics of Star that we have seen
It's Echo Creek's own Star, it's Starfan13
And under the glasses and cardboard made cones
Lies one dedicated fan we've ever known
We doubt that she don't have pics of Star at night
Insult her waifu and prepare yourself to fight

Having merch of Star from clearance shop stop sprees
And daily updates on her dedicated Wiki
She's a lonely loser, a virgin just like me
She's gonna earn her crown, so hail to the queen
Cause she is Star's biggest fan, she's a mess
She's a closet lez and loves her cute princess
Barely in the show, but that's quite alright
She's our favorite star, and she's making smiles bright

Attached: FB_IMG_1517804756629.jpg (715x1000, 47K)

Wait a minute, wait a minute...
Is Mrs Skullnick dead? She's technically a magic creature, half human half goblin?

Attached: ded also.jpg (217x232, 10K)

At this point better start from scratch and make sure to leave space for new victims.

My life has changed so much in the time this show ran. So many changes, so many seasons.

She probably just got turned back to normal

She probably returned to normal

> tfw the reason she was comfortable walking straight into the shot of a monster all smug was because she knew she was going to die any minute anyway

Cope

Attached: wp_ss_20190519_0002.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>"Don't you want to come with me? I thought we were friends."
>"Friends? Well, that's such a simple concept"
Face it, Star killed Glossy to get revenge for this. She's been holding it in for two years and this was it, it was her final revenge.

Add Jackie in the corner somewhere

Attached: Screenshot_112.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Attached: Janna.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>and could die at any time
who says
I think Solaria basically stalled her body, she's been in a stand-still since she was a teen or young adult. Mina will now age normally and die at a normal age.

she stopped her own heart

> plot twist: her heart-stopping thing is permanent
> the 60 seconds part she added was a bluff to not let Marco know she was killing herself
> we never see her alive after she is out of the picture

It really feels like that was something that was planned long ago but the show changed so much in the latter seasons that it no longer made sense but since it was decided long ago they had to do it anyways.

Basically Lost syndrome, the show had gone so off the rails that the ending planned long ago no longer worked.

IDK if anyone else put this together yet, but --

Glossaryk's almost-last line is "a true captain goes down with his ship." Anyone think this is confirmation that Glossaryk was the voice coming from the sea captain's portrait in season 1, telling Marco to follow Star to the Blood Moon Ball? In other words, this was all his keikaku the whole time?

Attached: S1E15_Sea_captain_portrait.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

> those are just the on-screen ones
> there are probably entire dimensions full of life dependent on magic to live who have now died off like an animal without oxygen.

steven universe

Yeah, people like to shit on Korra but at least the whole final season was about her reevaluating herself and her role in the world for some genuine character development.

>Diamonds are killed
>Entire gem race eventually dies out because they can no longer reproduce
>Oopsey doopsey, we made a fuckie-wuckie!!!
It's funny, this is what crits bashed SU for and one of the reasons they cited as Star VS being better, but then Star ACTUALLY GOES AND DOES IT AND DOES IT TERRIBLY.

Was it ever explained why the Gem race was so obsessed with creating more of themselves? When Gems are immortal and don't need to worry about sickness or aging reducing their numbers?

technically SU did have lots of mututal genocide in the backstory but they glossed over it because steven had an ingrown toenail that day or whatever

and didn't get up? i thought teens with attitude were immune to death

Attached: 1500794811233.png (413x359, 171K)

>not caring if everyone dies

This...this is some bullshit!

Attached: 1558300322044.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The impetus of all life is to reproduce. They don't need a reason to want to make more of themselves.

>Gems
>Life
They are some sort of servant machine created by an advanced species.

It really makes that speech about Star having a "big heart" feel hallow, doesn't it?

Gems can't reproduce (yet) on their own and are basically glass cannons in every sense of the word. They're super strong and technically immortal, but they can be shattered beyond repair and it seems only Pink was capable of healing cracked or damaged gems. So they're infinite and finite at the same time, they just need a non-destructive way of doing it which Peridot actually mentioned in S2 but was interrupted by Yellow Diamond. I imagine it'll be brought up again soon seeing as they're at least on peaceful terms if not cordial.

This is true, but really the implications of war etc. are pretty evident to the viewer. The adult ones know what happened during the war etc. and the kids know that both sides fought so I don't blame them for not really pointing this out every chance they get.

Here user, I remade it to have more space.

There is at least the place where the spells lived where every was like an apartment complex for the spells of every queen. And lest not forget at least one queen of Mewni had a library worth of spells so that is at least a 100 more bodies for Star kill count.

Attached: stairs-to-heaven.jpg (2000x2308, 1.13M)

That's a big memorial wall

good
glossadick is shit

It's perfect, thank you user.

I still need to add the whale and Marco's spells from the last episodes.

The impetus of all organic life is to reproduce. Animals want to reproduce, because they are hard-wired to want to. Why are they? Because any animals that don't want to reproduce just die childlessly and vanish like literal faggots.
But unlike the misconception certain recent games are based off, the will to reproduce isn't intrinsic to sentience itself. If something isn't a life form subject to millions of years of evolution, there is no need or reason for it to want to reproduce, let alone seek out someone to procreate with.
Wanting to fuck doesn't automatically follow from being sentient. It speaks of a deranged mind to believe that the essence of what makes intellect what it is, was lowly cravings of the flesh that any basic arthropod has.

Janna showed us that the back room of Quest Buy can create life forms out of thin air. And she's probably not the first one to use it to create an army. So you can add her army of evil Ocrams while you're at it.

I guess if you still want to add more you can add the box of truth, that thing is sure as shit dead
The dimensional scissors, they're unusable

Ok, last one, I believe is every single spell that ever appeared on screen.

Fell free to pay respect with F.

Attached: stairs-to-heaven.jpg (2000x2308, 1.19M)

isn't that woman from the dimension where marco is an adult also a magic creature? he summons her in one of the episodes

Add Sean and the people at the tavern. Without magic they have no way of getting out and will die of starvation

Thank you based user.
F

The gay magic eating demon too

Imagine how many magic based beings exist in the multiverse, Star commited the biggest genocide in recent cartoon history.

Can you post a picture so I can edit the collage?

Lets assume the barbarian and the David Bowie looking guy where just Magical users. Although the realm where that gay guy came from looked really magical dependent.

F
They didn't deserve a monster like Star who will still never view them as sentient beings
And thank you too for making it

Not really if Ponykingdom can float Im sure there ways to do weird things

He feeds on magic so he'll be dead regardless

Attached: S4E28_Wyscan_interested_in_the_trade.png (360x450, 141K)

All Mina wanted was no monsters, Star killed countless number of self aware beings in the entirety of existence.

Here there are, But I don't think is a 100% sure that they died.

Attached: Fire and Ice.png (704x824, 444K)

Thank you guys, here it is: the ultimate F collage, with a special guest!

Attached: SHEKILLEDMILLIONS.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

>DEAD
What the fuck? He was a good composer

I fucking hate this guy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Didn't the helicopter already die at the end of the episode in which it was frozen?

this, but unironically

Steven should have dicked WD and the others into pregnancy and subsequent humanization, alla Bosnia rape warfare

Remember when Star and Rhombulus became friends in season 2, and Rhombulus even cheered for Star and called her his girl at the princess song? And Rhombulus was the most remorseful over the Festivia incident?

Sabrina didn't

Attached: Shekillshim.png (662x664, 424K)

>I hate you mom so I'm gonna kill all these creatures!
Solid. Solid plan. I am 100% behind a character who reasons this way.

isn't that female glossaryck dead too

they might just end up dumped randomly on earth somewhere

F
> she killed all these and so unimaginable amounts more
> just to save some monsters who treated Mewmans like shit for as long as they were around
I guess Mina and all the Mewmans who saw eye to eye with her were right all along. She doesn't genuinely care about life whatsoever. She's just a monster-smoocher who cares about monsters and that's it. Everyone else can go die for all she cares and she has proven as much with her actions.

>He even had a point when Eclipsa kidnapped him and mindfucked him
They could have just given them character development, even if they didn't change they could have spent time with them and showed why they wouldn't.

It really is like GoT here. We need a villain so fuck character development.

He even gave her his chest diamond...

edge aside, rose's pregancy only worked because she conciously wanted it, otherwise she would have forgot to have a womb

She killed millions, if not billions, just to save 30 monsters in her own universe. Imagine all the magic creatures in the alternate universes that died. What the fuck?

Attached: 1538272904896.png (522x531, 272K)

And humans are screwed over too. There's no way giant spiders and dragons won't eat people

Attached: 1558276937760.png (1280x720, 699K)

I know it's just a still frame, but those townies look more bored than terrified.

Not to mention the Mewmans and Monsters are now facing 21st century Human artillery.

It'll be a bloodbath.

The first thing I thought of instead, was that the bored basedboy to the left has a massive yupster thing going on.
> seriously? Like, really? A black creature threatening to kill us? Geez, way to reinforce racial stereotypes, go back to the 50s.

Wait, is Father Time dead too?

Attached: 20814911_1914806545442185_174337942_n.jpg (227x225, 8K)

I don't know, people really didn't seem to give a shit that Star could do magic back in season one. Her teacher is a troll.

KANYE NO

>MONSTERS ARE GOOD GUIZ
>within literally 30 seconds a giant spider kicks people out of their house to claim it as his own

That's what happens when you try to make a serious plot conclude but still want to have your comedy cake and eat it too. Compare and contrast with SU's pool party thing where they heal the gems, where there ARE humorous things happen but the entire thing is overtly joyous in tone so it doesn't feel at odds with the scene. It's just weird.

yep, Glossaryck made him.

Do you guys have any picture of Monsters/Mewnie fauna/Mewmans causing havroc in the backround? I want to do a collage for the chaos Star unleashed on Earth, it'll complete the whole picture.

ALONE

Attached: Star alone.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Cursed image

It's like the credit sequence of Gantz, where the main cast is walking along the side of the road and fading away as characters throughout the show die.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_cqdZg4NCM

they need to remake Gantz and go through the entire manga plot, even the shitty vampire stuff why not
but keep the intro
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8

fixed

Attached: 1558305837357.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Mr. Diaz, I don't feel so good...

Attached: s2e6_laser_puppy_looking_adorable.png (700x394, 189K)

Sure

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-170919_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

oh, thanks

>unleashed ponyheads on humanity

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-170942_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

Peeked over to see how reddit was taking it, and saw a tribute thread titled We'll Meet Again.

I started thinking of a different yet appropriate use of the song
youtube.com/watch?v=15YgdrhrCM8

So how does time function anymore? By normal laws of physics?

How the fuck are these things not magic? Purging the ponyheads should have been the one good thing to come of all this. Come to think of it, does Tom still have demon powers? Is that magic? What the fuck even constitutes magic? Is it just bug magic that counts?

>murder countless realities just to save a handful of folks

The more I see, the more I think that either Nefcy had no clue what she was doing or she just didn't give half a fat shit.

they seem split on it

I think Earth is a pretty grea-eat place~

Both. Disney took her silly show about a geeky teenager daydreaming about being a Sailor Moon Magic Girl and turned it into... this.

You can't change a writer's idea on such a fundamental level without (1) the writer becoming way more detached, and (2) the writer being way less prepared to make a cohesive story.

For me to poop on!

Just to bring this up but there were children of the spells in the wand’s dimension. They’re dead now. Star killed innocent children

nigger

HE DED

Attached: rhombulus.png (661x553, 388K)

>tfw you visit an arcade dimension with your buddies and now you're cut off from your friends and family forever because you just had to go take a piss before leaving through the portal with them.

Attached: S1e2_aerial_shot_of_the_arcade.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I mourn his early seasons character.

They were friends once.

Really irrelevant when he decides to continue his shoot first ask questions never and never ever whatsoever admit to perhaps having done wrong ways.

"someone needs to be the Archbigots, and it may as well be the guys that we established as being obedient servants of the monarchy that had been neglected and mentally abused by their deadbeat dad since their first day of life!" - actual writers' room conversation

Think I'll invade it, and end the hu-man race

A dimension made purely for entertainment with no sustainable resources. It was just a place of business.

How long will the patrons trapped in it survive?

He was the only one to express any guilt over lying about Meteora, so I assumed he had potential for redemption.

Mina is living in the forest and she already tried to conquer Earth.

Let's do this!

Attached: f1e2e8a2f029e1981d78e8c755bda811.jpg (527x1200, 83K)

The Happy Tree Friend Character didn't die, what a twist.

new territory for countries a bit there’s tons of oil in the two merged world

It’s Samurai Jack all over again

Fuck the bugs and fuck Star and her overwhelming lust for Mexican dick. MHC and Mina did nothing wrong and if the writers actually gave a fuck Monsters and Mewmans would both be grey morality instead of black and white.

Fuse it with Mewni, it suits my style
I'll watch them burn and that will make me smile

that's what i got too

You guys think that all of this shit could have been nipped in the bud if someone had just summoned Solaria's ghost and had her tell Mina to fucking cool it?

No. Mina couldn't be reasoned with. She would've just became disillusioned with Solaria and felt betrayed but would have continued her monster genocide.

You know what grinds my gears? We don't even get a kiss for the great finale.

Here is what I imagine, They had a nebulous idea of what they wanted for the finale. Star giving up something important and she and Marco reuniting after thinking they where never going to see each other again.

But they didn't know what to use as a catalyst for the climax so they just went for Magic as the thing Star needed to sacrifice. Everything else was collateral damage.

Lets assume that part of the multiverse has its own source of Magic and call it a day.

Attached: -little-star.jpg (447x1788, 97K)

Now imagine if Star has fucked up to the degree that Father Time died too. Time would be frozen forever. Also those gerbils she gave him to ride the time wheel around are now dead so he’s back to having to spin it himself

What am I looking at?

So what happened in the final episode?

Even Heekapoo admits they did everything wrong and Rhombulus/Omnitraxus pretty much confirmed they never cared about Mewni but about having meeting with the queens to discuss when to have other meetings.
Mina was so wrong that even her own queen repudiated her.

Why the fuck didn't they listen to Eclipsa? She had the best plan that involved less casualties.
After seeing she and Meteora could achieve Butterfly mode they should have followed the Queen's lead and attack the soldiers at full force

>Total Anhilatiom Spell
>Soul Sucking ability
>Rainbow mechs
>I guess Moon flying around

It was a win/win! Eclipsa had the best plan.

Attached: 0d27005618b62896df1ccae1a474cd45.jpg (735x413, 49K)

I'm like 99% sure he's dead. I think he was just in charge of doing something about time magic shenanigans, and Star made his job obsolete (while killing him).

I'm more preoccupied by the Monsters, Humans are actually competent in eradicating other species.

The question of "how long" is irrelevant. It is inevitable. I am inevitable.

Attached: Star vs the Forces of Live.png (620x412, 410K)

>No more spell familiars
>No more hearts on her cheeks
This is the world Star wanted.

Star and Marco belonged together so hard that it broke several realities.

Star averted one genocide by committing another, wrongly identified "magic" as being the problem when the problem was "groups can be bigoted at one another" and ensured that the bigotry problem would get much worse by merging Mewnie and Earth.

But she ends up with Marco, so yeah.

So it's the ending of "Steven Universe" but without an additional season of the show?

God I wish they listened to Eclipsa. I will never not be mad over this ending and what they did to my favorites. They would have kept positive magic too. Goodbye to healing or architectural spells!

Probably not, Mina is in too deep, but a summon to have the ghost be present break to their oaths / verify the Oathbreak spell and cause a depower probably could have.

Frankly, i kinda felt the "WE ARE LOYAL TO SOLARIA" was a asspull to start with, pretty sure the Book of Spells mentioned nothing of the sort and flat out kinda noted that it was based on work of a Queen from before Solaria.

That just means that the fight for equality never ends. Just like peace, prosperity and democracy isn't something to be taken for granted.

So with an army of super soilders at their door, Star decided that instead of fighting or trying to reason with the badguys she was going to destroy all magic in all the dimensions to depower them. She does just that and as collateral damage all the magical creatures died in the process.

But then the power of love fuse Earth with Mewni with the last show being >tar and Marco looking at each other while a bunch of terrified humans run in the background.

After all this Eclipsa managed to be best girl. I love her moth form.

She could have swapped mind wiht Mina and call off the solders.

Except there won't be a fight for equality as I'm fairly sure humans will be fairly pissed off at the monsters and will rise up in arms to slaughter them

Steven didn't cause a genocide in the last episode.

Who had more casualties
>Wander ending
>AT ending
>Star ending

What genocide was featured in SU's S5 finale? I must've missed that part, which is fair because shit was fast as fuck

We need a picture of the Berserk Eclipse Scene but with Star.

That was childish and overly idealistic. This is just plain stupid. SU solved the problem stupidly, while Star "solved" the problem by going after something totally unrelated, and made everything worse.

Not in a silly cartoon setting like Star vs. The Forces of Evil, where people are generally dumber and hardier for the sake of comedy. All those people will simply go eat taco and nachos and consider it normal from now on.

Dinosaurs ending. Even the fucking baby died.

AT ending had literally everyone dead and forgotten.

>Fairly certain nobody except for that robot died in Wander, and their planet healed at the end.
>A big chunck of the candy army died but Star killed every magical being and destroyed the economy of all those places that where just a store dimension or a disco dimension.

They seemed pretty scared in the last few moments of the show

>Eclipsa has a top tier plan that includes all 4 queens/princesses going all in to destroy Mina's army

>Star says fuck it, I'll destroy all magic instead

>Heekapoo agrees with her because she wants to die to pay for her sins

>In the Realm Eclipsa and Meteora reach Butterfly mode (more reasons to follow the Queen's plan but whatever)

>Mina finds them and tries to kill them all but she sees Solaria's ghost and the corrupted unicorn takes advantage of the distraction to attack her. When she asks Solaria for help, her queen looks at her with disgust and keeps on supporting her daughter and grandaughter.

>Magic dies and so does Glossaryck and the MHC. Solaria's ghost smiles at her dsughter and shows her approval on Meteora before dissappearing.

>The Solarian army loses their powers and the soldiers don't want to follow Mina anymore because they've realized they were in the wrong.

>Mina leaves to live in the forest with Moon's old servant.

>Marco and Star get separated but a portal created by their love appear and causes Mewni and Earth to be cleaved together.

>Starco happens.

Attached: f00980042326e9ba575ead4301a18b5f.jpg (736x463, 51K)

It's worse. WAY WORSE.

SU didn't have the epic killing-of-Hitler people wanted, instead opting for "the Big Bad is confused and wrong, but showing her evidence of how wrong she is will rock society to its core and allow a way forward." Which... okay, sure, not what I expected, but not the worst thing ever. A godlike being that thinks all she does MUST be perfect is forced to question her entire entire worldview after seeing proof she's not always right. Fine. The writers went into the end knowing full well what they were doing and what it meant.

SVTFOE just fucked up badly. I'm like 75% sure that the episode went to be animated without the writers even realizing they'd just penned a script that has the hero commit genocide.

what happened to best girl janna

Last seen flatlining.

Janna was about to make a move on Marco but saw the love portal forming and told Marco to go after Star while she flatlined.

Janna fucking died so Marco could run to Star.

DEAD

She'll be fine, she can do that for 60 seconds and we only saw like 5 seconds of it.

Alas, Ponyhead is also fine. DAMN IT.

This. The only thing SU's finale of guilty of is rushed pacing and the lack of development for White. A few more episodes in the arc, some more time in Change Your Mind and it would've been fantastic.

she only a bug cause she was in the magic dimension

i just wanted a harem ending dammit

who do i have to kill to get the damn harem ending in one of my american cartoons
and why is it sabriba

Talks with Marco when he wakes up on earth because they are both about to be taken away in a ambulance (Taco Shop went in a sink hole due magic dying, Thanks Star).
When a magic portal opens and Marco wants to check it out she offers to make a distraction by "Stopping her Pulse for 60 seconds", she then flatlines and Marco runs off. Then no more Janna in the show.

Really? Not at ALL? Not even in a crowd scene?

Not that i noticed, but im not going to watch something as bad as this was twice to doublecheck.

>When a magic portal opens and Marco wants to check it out

No, Janna saw it first, undid Marco's restraints and pointed out the portal to him. She cucked herself right as she was about to make a move for him.

Literally the last time we saw her, she was flatlining.

She lied about being able to do it for 60 seconds. She fucking killed herself because she realized Marco was about to be with his true love.

that whole field trip episode where she gets happy knowing shes like a teenager again cause of being a troll is now meaningless

>the show ended with extinction brought about by the ice age
Cripes, it's real.

It honestly wasn't much of a crowd scene. They did a pan which would've been a great place to show a bunch of different characters, but like 75% of it was devoted to Ponyhead's shitty family and some random geography.

Fuck I hate Ponyhead. Selfish bitch that doesn't give a shit about anything Star likes that she doesn't like, right up to her last line of dialogue.

Reminder Eclipsa ended up being the most competent queen of all three:

>"Moon, as I see it we have three options: 1 we stay here (what Moon proposed), 2 you give back the wand and I return alone to Mewni to destroy Mina's army with my total anihilation spell or 3... you go over there, talk to your daughter and all three (actualy four) of us beat the crap out of those soldiers"

Eclipsa is oficialy best girl and should have been listened instead of following the plan of a teenage girl in a tantrum.

Attached: 6732a713913e4130af30f3a36ce131ba.jpg (735x497, 48K)

Samurai Jack wiped out an entire timeline. All those people we came to know and love were never even born.

...I think the Total Annihilation spell would've had less casualties.

It's just that the Casualties would have been noble Mewmans not smelly spells. Man, fuck Star extra hard in retrospect.

>Man, fuck Star extra hard in retrospect.

Oh, Marco will. He's gotta put in the work to get those 1000 babies.

>being a troll is now meaningless

One of those recurring things about this show is old episodes being meaningless, the main thing is they focused on things people hated so no one really cared.

All those alfonso and ferguson scenes: meaningless
The other recurring human character episodes focusing on the teacher, sensei, jackie or oscar: meaningless
The spells in the wand episodes: meaningless

She also jumped to Butterfly mode the moment the corruption in her arm dissapeared, meaning that was what stopped her from doing wandless magic.

They should have aborted Star's crazy plan after seeing this. Eclipsa could perfectly deal with Mina in her perfect form.

Attached: a71c128f1d1baf94745087974d331cc6.jpg (735x510, 60K)

This it also woul have been way more interesting than seeing them dip their hands on piss whispering

:(((((((((((((((((
I liked the show's first two seasons, why did it have to take this nosedive. It could've been a cozy harem show with low-stake magical adventures, or maybe a coming of age story where the protagonists learn to improve themselves and become better people with the help of their friends. Not this...nothing garbage.

It's okay. They all deserved it.

Attached: Star vs Innocent Lives.png (1189x665, 1.1M)

Nah, they still exist but have better liges now. It's time travel 101. Yeah, those aren't technically the same persons but time travels are always full of mindfuckery

>The spells in the wand episodes: meaningless

Fuck. Wasn't there an episode where the narwhal risks his life protecting his friends from the death butterfly spell? And now they're all dead anyway because of Star.

Holy shit, she's a fucking monster.

To be fair, nobody working on the show ever wanted Alfonso and Ferguson. They were inflicted on the writers by memo-writing execs going "Marco needs male friends!"

Gotta replace those lives you took!

you aren't allowed to have nice things

Star was the one who kept on forbiding Eclipsa to use it because "oh, it's too powerful"
Gosh I hate Star!

During Eclipsa's conversation with Moon in the vending machine, Eclipsa wanted to use the spell to destroy Mina and leave the other soldiers without leadership (using the following confusion to strike them)

That's a good strategy.

Attached: 33c9701ed01fe307a4274e7eecf59a0b.jpg (735x526, 75K)

Another thread compared her to Eponine.

It's hilariously accurate.

Their existences depended on Aku conquering Earth. Otherwise the circumstances of their very births would never happen. They’re fucked

There is literally a 0% chance that the population of the future could possibly look anything like it did during Samurai Jack after removing something with such a immeasurably huge impact as Aku from the equation.

The show was basically both of those things until the shipping killed it and the racism allegories came in

Seeing mewni and earth have now merged. Doesn't that mean star prob gonna go to prison for life for killing a cop.

Also my God awful morals to end a show on really disappointed in how it ended

Attached: 16549BEA-7BCF-4A10-B8EF-5FA06AE533F5.jpg (540x335, 41K)

I mean besides all of the magic creatures she killed

I forget, does time travel exist in this world? Could a character theoretically go back in time and prevent Star from doing this, so as to preserve a headcanon where Rhombulus and Hekapoo are still alive?

>Eclipsa: Let's use my most powerful spell, which is proven to take down these soldiers, and may be highly destructive but only in a localized area.
>Star: Nah nah nah, here's what we're going to do instead. I'm gonna use a spell I've only seen be highly destructive with the smallest bit of magic, and use it on ALL the magic underlying all dimensions. This is definitely the best solution to our local political problems and will have NO adverse consequences for anyone anywhere.

Would have been nice if he got a slight redesign with the new voice.

Earth is a great place. Aliens could come to make business or just for the healthcare. Besides, time travel always generate confusion and tons of question. I hate this argument but don't overthinking it. Not everything is a creepypasta

don't worry it's all just a dream

Attached: what the fuck.png (379x214, 129K)

>I THINK IT'S SIMPLY, IT'S JUST M'STYLE
>I MURDERED ALL OF THEM WITH A SMILE

Good, they can try to take out one soldier after another, while the hundred others will kill off the monsters.

This was never a well-written show.

this is it. best part is they cant even see it so all you have to do is let them tell a story and you'll see who they are through the value system in there

His gf literally disappeared. No alternate Ashi, just oblivion.

I can't stop thinking about how Star just made the situation worse for the Monsters.
Mina was powerful sure but she was uncharasmatic and had to brainwash people to her side.

Now they're in a world with a long history of decimation and war, especially of anyone different and have just suddenly landed there with no magic to protect them. Meanwhile the far more technologically advanced planet that is two minutes away from doomsday is turning it's eyes towards these new "invaders" on their lands.

Ashi stopped existing because she was created in Aku's future. No Aku, no Ashi.
But without Ashi, Jack couldn't have defeated Aku in the past. So Aku lived to create his future.
But by creating that future, Aku creates Ashi, and Ashi allows Jack to destroy Aku in the past.
But without Ashi, Jack couldn't have defeated Aku in the past. So Aku lived to create his future.
But by creating that future, Aku creates Ashi, and Ashi allows Jack to destroy Aku in the past.
But by creating that future, Aku creates Ashi, and Ashi allows Jack to destroy Aku in the past...

Are we going to see a Mina vs. MMPR crossover?
>AH! After 10,000 years I'm free. Time to conquer Earth!

Attached: mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg (1000x563, 104K)

They only really needed to get Mina, plus they were lined up like bowling pins.

Also, Moon should be in a cell.

kek

No, but shall I remind you that Heinous was an engineer genius who came up with a machine to make her inmortal?

Meteora could perfecly build a time machine to avoid anyone from listening to Star and follow Eclipsa's plan instead (which was better in every single way)

Attached: 7e823f2a981f3a8c02fd990ebe66de68.jpg (720x1110, 217K)

Why didn’t eclipsa mom just call her off also

I really hate how to this show ended

Daily reminder

Attached: 4ZxrWEI.jpg.png (1200x670, 903K)

>I forget, does time travel exist in this world?
It used to. But it involved use of magic, so not anymore.

They knew they couldn't break any ground like Korra so they went with the "controversial" ending to get a reaction.

Heinous and new Meteora are not the same character

Meteora is ~300 years old. She went through her Mewberty transformation a long time ago.

WHAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT MARCO EVEN HAD AFTER THOSE TWO SEASONS?
Still waiting, all that suffering of being squire was fucking meaningless.

>Star vs. Endgame

Well laddies, I must say, with the end now past, it has been an honor and a joy shitposting with you all. Godspeed lads.

Attached: the-mummy-movie-screencaps.com-10775.jpg (1920x816, 228K)

He's more confident? He doesn't care anymore except about getting the Mewmen clam?

Correct. Heinous was actually entertaining for one thing.

What happened to the Neverzone and everyone in it?

kind of reminds me of the end of the golden spyglass

mina's gonna go off and be a terrorist i guess

Eclipsa gave him what he wanted and he threw it away.

Attached: ecf62ae5d011dc53a0fce4da5aee37ef.jpg (736x414, 58K)

>Remember kids, the protag is always right!

Attached: genocidalmaniac.jpg (400x420, 38K)

Love conquered all and spared none.

Right? It's just very hard to agree with magic doing more harm than good. Although if omniscient Glossaryck thought so, maybe he was right.

i feel like disney forced the writers to make this show something to compete with steven universe and so they stopped caring

>Although if omniscient Glossaryck thought so, maybe he was right.
But Glossaryck was also a dick and a deadbeat dad. Not exactly a neutral party.

>Electricity is making my life miserable, so I'm going to get rid of electricity for EVERYONE!
Star was the true monster all along.

Agreed. It has been a privilege. Till we meet another show worth our shitposting, good luck.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x306, 1.87M)

Because she was literally the daughter of Aku.

lying fag

Foolish mortals magic was not destroyed, it just... transforms.

You cannot undone what Yahweh has done.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_4.18.39_PM.png (1413x1382, 2.04M)

Imagine being such a shitty diplomat and incompentant hero you commit more genocide of races outside of your race war.

Marco wanted a threesome but Eclipsa wouldn't share.

>I THINK THAT MAGIC IS THE SOURCE OF ALL DISTRESS
>I'M KILLING IT AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MESS
>I'VE GOT MY MAN SO LET THE REST OF YOU CLEAN UP

Instead of waking up on top of some random gator, Star should have been put in the shed with a dying or dead Mr Doopybutthole. That would have shown her that her actions have consequences!

Oooo wee. Heeey Starrr!

>believing Star would genuinely react to death
Pro-tip user, that time Star cried because of the ghost of the wand unicorn? She was just crying because she thought the vibro function of the wand wouldn't work anymore.
The girl is unironically a femdroid.

Glossy had said the magic had a good reason to send people to wherever it did. What reason did it have to send her to Doop-Doop the first time? Probably to remind her that she has forsaken her first sentient spell. Star is a hold hearted bitch.

>What reason did it have to send her to Doop-Doop the first time?
To piss in our mouths by reminding us that Rick and Morty are going to have 16 seasons.

She should've woken up on a Mewnie where all her friends were gone except Ponyhead.

It's what she deserved.

It’s ok because as prophesied Star finally brought about Dies Irae and destroyed all the sin/magic of the world.

Wtf happened to the unicorn in Janna's hat? Did it die too because it was magical and they just didn't show it? Or did the show skip the part where magic get's unkilled by the unicorn somehow because of time constraints? I am so confused.

Was it a being of magic? Yes?

Okay, it's dead. They made no exceptions for cuteness. Even baby spells are dead.

suicide thanos style

It can be just several pictures of Glossaryck as tombstones. He was their God and there should be millions of creatures that weren't shown in several now inaccessible universes

That's my best guess at how they are going to unkill magic, if they ever make another season.

They will say that the unicorn didn't hear the whispering spell so it survived...

Please tell me someone has an edit of the spongebob screenshot with bikini bottom in flames
“We did it Marco we saved Mewni!”

>and didn't get up?
She says that she can stop her heart for an entire minute while hooked up to an ekg. She does it so Marco can escape the paramedics that had him strapped to a gurney so he could run to the portal.

JANNA IS FUCKING DEAD

Attached: 2019-05-19-2342-40.webm (674x378, 2.06M)

You see the baby unicorns melt and their bones sink in the green goo, everyone is dead for sure.

>"This show has gotten so bad I'm just going to fucking die"
>dies
Janna went out like a hero.

>Listen, I dunno how long you'll have to pump, but I can help you with that necro fetish.
Snap.

>tfw post final episode depression
always happens at the end of a book series or show i was invested in. thankfully doesn't last too long

You know, for all we know this is just what Star and Pony think happened. Ponyhead did make up shit about Kelly and Eagle after all.

You think Marco's little sister was scarred for life by seeing the family pets melt into nothingness?

True. It's been a while since I had final episode depression though.

Holy fuck it's Esam

Attached: esamcover_1024x1024.png (1024x576, 593K)

She was probably strapped to her father, and they never seemed to actually care about the puppies. Plus weren't they in the castle in Marco's room the last time we saw them?

>NOT DEAD
uhhhh

Attached: 2019-05-19-2347-58.webm (674x378, 1.65M)

Nah, she probably won't even remember them.

Did you... watch past the bit where they ruined her new hat?

AT wasn't super bad though since at least the MC's were able to live out their lives, the future shit is so far ahead that of course they'd be forgotten to time.

This show started running in 2015 around the time the murrikan election began, yet managed to remain outside the realm of realish world politics. Why did they turn this entire season into a "yaass fuck you drumpf" fest? I guess I shouldn't expect things from hacks but I'm getting tired of shows ruined by tumblrtards when it was already established that a bunch of monsters are in fact evil and trying to frame their evil as justified because the mewmans invaded hundreds of years ago is fucking stupid.

But the globgor-river bronanigans were pretty okay. Just make a show about River being a cool dude, that would be better than this. Also send Star to boarding school permanently because she's the worst part of the story at this point and literally all other characters are superior to her.

It's written by people who don't understand humor.

The only way to make the "destroy all magic" solution to sound slightly reasonable was that Eclipsa was effectively the final boss. Think about it, she was hyped as a genius with unlimited magic potential, just like Star but with a lifetime of experience, so it wasn't farfetched that she taught Toffee how to manipulate magic but her knowledge was far superior so at the end of S4, Eclipsa already dominate all types of magic and absorve magic attacks, control the portals, etc. Basically become an all-powerful goddess, which was her main goal all along, and like every supervillain her next target is Earth. Like this Bizarro Eclipsa feeds on magic, the only solution would be to destroy magic. It'd be a desperate bet trying to save all existence. Eclipsa would be less a white liberal stand-in and more pic related

Maybe it was like say, The Lost syndrome. That would explain a lot, considering Eclipsa went from an ominious presence to a quirky cool wine aunt

Attached: Ascended DIO.jpg (1280x647, 86K)

Because Eclipsa was clearly foreshadowed as the final boss in everything and a manipulative figure, then new people were hired onto the show and they changed the entire direction. That's that, it's fucked, the end.

>It's written by people who don't understand humor.
Holy shit.
Family Guy writers could've done a better series finale.
Zombie Simpsons writers could've done a better series finale.
What the fuck?

>It was politics

Nah, they just tried to make it "about" something and "epic," and the earliest eps made it clear that the situation with monsters was kinda fucked up (remember Star celebrating a holiday all about kicking the asses of outpowered monsters?), so they went for low-hanging fruit.

Problem is, you can't just make your show suddenly "about" something. You want an epic, you have to build toward it from the start, not meander all over the place and then at the last minute go "oh, I know what we can do!"

Steven Universe suffered from the fact that they rushed out the episodes too quickly all at once so there wasn't any buildup, but the confrontation with White Diamond wasn't so bad and at least it wasn't a total talkdown and she becomes a friend. It didn't end with Steven killing his aunt but that's in character since Steven is a huge pussy anyway.

>Can we talk about how Eclipsa making murder and death magic is just overlooked?

Practically the first mention of Eclipsa's chapter had Star reading it and going "I don't get the big deal."

Like... Narwhal blast can be lethal, just keep doing it until the guy is paste.

Star literally turned an innocent kid into a toad because she was feeling hissy. This season. And the kid promptly got grabbed by a predator. He's fucking dead, at her hands.

I'm not saying they didn't make huge great big fucking mistakes ("Globgor only ate a few humans, no biggy!"), but the "she invented spells that can kill" bit deserves Star's reaction: "Yeah, her stuff really isn't that bad. Have you even read it?"

The show was about Star and Marco, it didn't have a bigger message than that.

If they had realized that sooner, they probably could've built some epic climax around that but they didn't. At least they got it right at the very end.

Mina literally says a bunch of shit about getting things "back to the way they used to be" and how they need to make Mewni safe for "real mewmans" with the problem being that Mewmans originally came from elsewhere as conquerors. It's pretty much 1:1 with stuff going on in real life, there's not even any nuance that Solaria is basically a Hitler figure and Mina and her guys are neonazis.

I don't get how they died, but Ponyhead can still fly. She should literally be just a head that can't move.

You have to make the assumption that she's biologically capable of flight.

AT is absolute shit because it went from a show for zoomer kids about a boy and his magic dog going on adventures to a shipping fanfic for retards hired straight from the internet.

Then why half-ass it?
Just make the series finale about the entire world and everyone in it against Marco and Star making love and saying the M word. Everyone from Earth, Mewni, Hell, etc shows up in the Magic Dimension, Mina and Eclipsa and Moon are all unified in keeping Starco from happening, but Star and Marco have sex and disrupt the magic dimension into a feedback loop that eradicates all dimensions EXCEPT the magic one, and the people trapped in the magic dimension are liquidated with Star's godlike power. They then shed their clothes and walk off in the magic world sunset, ready to repopulate it as Adam and Eden.

That's the 100% Starco at the price of everyone and everything ending, that would be kino, instead we got this bullshit.

I don't know why you think you're proving me wrong or arguing with me by giving me an ending I'd like even more.

>I don't know why you think you're proving me wrong or arguing with me by giving me an ending I'd like even more.
> At least they got it right at the very end.
They didn't even get it right by your metric you brainlet.
If you're gonna genocide for love, genocide everyone. Then it's not genocide anymore, it's an act of God.

I mean, I agree with you, I'm just also able to appreciate the ending we got.

I'm not defending it against all other endings, I'm just saying the Starco part of it is the best part.

They didn't even have sex or flash forward to showing their babies. There's hardly any reason to believe they'll stay together now that they're both normal teenagers.
It's like Marco said, love isn't real.

I'll concede that some real-life stuff probably bled into what they were working on, but go on, rewatch Mewnipendance Day. It was in the first season, and it had Star going "wait... were we the baddies?"

If they were going to try and use ANYTHING from the early seasons to try and make it into a show that told a lesson and had an epic conclusion, then "don't oppress people who are different from you" was the easy choice.

They fucked it up, but the rough concept that the Mewmans had been a bunch of steel-booted thugs pushing monsters out of ancestral lands was there in an ep aired way back in 2015, meaning it had to be planned out way before America decided to elect a "smart businessman (who lost over a billion dollars in ten years)".

Its? ITS? Jesus Christ, subtitles...

The main reason they fucked it up, as has already been said, is because they elected not to have Eclipsa as a villain.
For fucks sake Globgor looks and acts like Bill Clinton.

>Lorefags got btfo
>Waifu and Husbandofags got btfo
>Shipperfags got btfo
>Even some Starcofags got btfo

Best. Finale. Ever.

Attached: millions died for this.gif (760x429, 2.94M)

Bill Clinton ate a guy?

More or less.

It was in the first season but it didn't attempt to try and parallel anything going on in the real world at the time. This season went heavy on the "fuck you and fuck the 1950s too" shit.

>make your post about fuck drumpf

Oh now I see why you don't care, because you're one of those retards who desperately needs validation from fiction and therefore think having real world politics bleed into every story is fun for people who just want their story to be fantasy. Fuck you and the boat you rode in on, you are the problem with modern entertainment.

Not that user but you're getting defensive over a throwaway line while the rest of his logic is more sound than yours.

>Solaria is basically a Hitler figure and Mina and her guys are neonazis.
I would view Solaria more as an Alexandrian or Napoleonic leader than Hitler. Her battle was more to carve out a kingdom for her people so that they'd be safe, and was not against aid from other magical beings "monsters" who would side with her. Mina had more of a Hitler view as she wanted a non-compromise complete genocide.

Your logic is shit and you're a retard for pretending to be a different person. You would have to be an absolute brainlet to hear characters literally say "FINALLY GETTING BACK TO THE WAY THINGS USED TO BE" and not immediately realize it's suppose to be "sticking it" to real-life politics the creators dislike. You'd have to actively be choosing to ignore it when it's that in your face.

>Lorefags got btfo

Dies Irae won though.

Now you're hitting the realm of paranoid schizophrenia.
I'm this . The show went to shit because of the Eclipsa rehaul caused by the election, and it was always going to be about Monster-Mewman racism. The two plotlines convoluted TOGETHER to make the show shit. The season 3 Monster-Mewman racism plotlines could have had potential but the swerve into Eclipsa and her rightful heir baby and Globgor whitewashing is the kind of escalation of ridicule that they had to make Mina sound of natsoc memes to compensate.
It's a chain of causal events leading back to Eclipsa.
But in all honesty, the cape being a meat blanket is an even bigger crime.

>Star
>Moon
>Eclipsa
>Solaria
>The first Queen colonizers of mewni
Who is truly to blame for ruining Mewni and magic forever?

Glossaryck

I wouldn't call them nihilists or atheists insomuch as they're shallow thinkers who take in nihilism and atheism from their surroundings. Narcissism goes without saying, of course.

Wait was this the season or series finale?

God you're thin-skinned.

Fact remains, the "fantasy racism is bad, m'kay?' shit was there in an ep aired in 2015, meaning it had to be in planning stages way back in 2014. That line of storyline may have been shaped a bit by later politics, but it can be traced back to the start.

They decided to have an epic conclusion, and the whole thing with Toffee had turned into a damn sludgy mess. Meanwhile that thread had been carried along with shit like Star's friendship with Buffrog. So they decided to bring the fantasy racism thing to the forefront, figuring that was an easy way to make the finale into something "meaningful" and "epic," and thought they could call it a day.

But because they half-assed it and didn't pave the way as much as they should, it ended up with stupid shit like the MHC suddenly turning pure evil, and the genocide of all spells.

This is what happens when a bunch of writers decide their show with silly magic shit needs to be EPIC FANTASY that's MEANINGFUL.

Should've stuck with the pitch idea: Magic Girl crossed with Don Quixote.

series finale
they are all dead
gone forever

Fuck off retarded nigger ,the ending was excellent.

So did the fans of this show actually like the ending, or are the writers getting shit on on Twitter or wherever these fuck congregate

Attached: italian spiderman.gif (260x146, 1.85M)

The MHC turning evil was also because of Eclipsa. See her trial episode and of course the season 3 plot for proof. I believe the trial episode was done by Cortungo too.

I hadn't watched any of this season yet. Based on the previous bitching threads and now this finale recap, maaaaybe I should keep it that way.

Anyone out there think I'm better off or not?

Watch Tangled instead. Start with Before Ever After and work your way up.

Attached: Cassarms.png (376x470, 359K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

nothing of value was lost

Twitter broadly liked the ending because muh Starco, although there seem to be more and more people likening Star to Thanos.

So the showrunners threw a Hail Mary that shipping bullshit would cover up their nonsense and it worked?

Getting the ships right can absolve a lot of your mistakes.

S

I liked it, and the casual fans seem to like it. It's the hardcore fanatics who had high expectations for the series finale who disliked it because lore got shoved aside for Starco. The show is and was always about Star and Marco's relationship from the beginning to end.

Attached: we dont care.gif (780x440, 2.93M)

Why wouldn't it work, user?

Remember Face the Music when the crowd got angry at the Queen and Princess for lying to them instead of paying attention to the cute Marco-Star puppets kissing? Well, those crowd are the BASKET OF DEPLORABLES and don't belong in our society, user. Anyone who isn't an alt-right incel would gladly ignore this level of disaster if it meant something cute caught their attention - that's just being a normal, sane individual.

Who is the monster girl

Most of the fans on twitter are literal tweens and don't know the difference between good and bad writing.

The worst part of it all is that Star nullified the Goat's sacrifice.

Why was Tom such a cuck about everything? It kinda seemed weird he didn't go complete batshit with the whole Star and Marco thing. He just let himself be cucked.

Attached: Marco vs tom.png (960x427, 255K)

Fuck off with this retarded bullshit you stupid niggerfaggot. The show was great and have a good ending,but you can accept that because your autism of mixing cartoons with reality like a fucking drooling retard with pol/ sensibilities.

Anyone else feel like it would have been better for the series to end with the Toffee story? I mean, maybe not like how it happened with Battle of Mewni, but put off Toffee's plan to destroy magic until the series finale, and have the rest of the season showing the slow decay of magic. Could even still use Meteora, have her use the same evil green magic Toffee had for a little bit, and then save him for the end.

Would have had more build up, since the Toffee plot was introduced earlier, and would have made more sense with theme of the rest of the series about how magic is awesome. Hell, don't even use Toffee, replace him with some other villain if you want, just have the 'someone is trying to kill magic, Star restores it' be the final plot. Makes much more sense and doesn't kill off half the cast.

It's not sacrifice if you're giving up yourself. True sacrifice is about killing millions to save hundreds.

You just throw words around.

It was okay. Kind of a let down, and the 'Let's destroy magic!' plot was kind of stupid, but I've seen worse. The Cleaved part at the end doesn't bug as me as much as the 'Kill Magic' part, because I can suspend my disbelief and say 'Eh, it'll work out' for that, but killing magic makes no fucking sense.

The therapy he took turned him into a complete doormat

Yeah, I just can’t get behind the “destroy the magic” solution. If the show is Star Vs. the Forces of Evil that implies that magic was the force of evil?
Kind of weird to have a whole show about learning to use powers just to give them all up at the end.

Make sure it has this line.

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-222344_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 999K)

>Kind of weird to have a whole show about learning to use powers just to give them all up at the end.
See, it might have worked if Star was just giving up her magic, or the magic the Butterfly family used. But they just decided 'Nope, it's all magic, including what makes up the MHC and Glossaryck', so it falls apart.

It's fine, he would have been purged too.

All opposition to Starco must be neutered, extinguished, and destroyed. If characters must be castrated, so be it. If entire worlds must be smashed together and lives lost in the process, so be it.

It's funny seeing people not care about the spells dying because they're "slaves" or some shit. In 2019 we got the giga-brain takes of "Slaves dying for their masters is fine".

Good thing those game of thrones guys are writing a show about slavery still being a thing, should be right up their alley.

I'm behind. What happened in the Finale, and why is everyone dead?

She's the only character that entire show that's completely deserve to be redeemed because she had her empathy ripped out of her with magic buy a crazy Queen

>implying
Mina is a female, you can't rip out what's not there to begin with.

No it's not because how did they know that the magical High commission was having a pizza party

Star erases magic from existence which also slays every magical thing in existence be they living spells or creatures such as the MHC for example, after that Earth and Mewni get merged together causing unprecedented chaos

Fuck, no wonder why people are upset.

The magic is gone and she is still an asshole.

Attached: a87fb0b803ff1cb706ed1c940dde0290.jpg (736x1105, 85K)

>Fuck, no wonder why people are upset.
The ending is broadly loved except on Yea Forums.

Mixed bag at best. Even the reddit has people going "so... did she just commit genocide?" and the reddit has mods to prevent people from getting too boisterous.

The finale pretty much solidifies the fact that the entire universe ships Starco

Can anyone explain to me how this piece of shit finale is not a piece of shit?

Stop blaming Starco, Star was ok with never seeing Marco again, and the last scene was they just saying hey.

A girl and a boy love each other. Shouldn't you be celebrating you cishet bigot? It's true love. She killed a galaxy for him.

mostly because the average person is fucking retarded and just go "aww how sweet, they stopped mina and the two lovebirds didn't get separated :)"

when you actually think about it, it's pretty fucking stupid and why you don't let teenagers make important decisions. she ended up committing genocide on a significantly larger scale than mina was even remotely capable of. mewni and earth fusing is also going to obviously lead to disastrous problems, wouldn't be surprised if monster racism and genocide part 2 happens since you just dropped a fuck ton of monsters in a world without any. that also means that half the reason star destroyed the magic will repeat. in the most extreme case, mewni people might also get hit by some hard discrimination.

The magic would be the one who ships Starco. Or at least it thinks Star and Marco belonging together is more important than belonging in their worlds.

Destroying magic have nothing to do with Marco, it was going to separate them actually

Star didn't choose to have the worlds merge. That wasn't a choice that anyone made. The magic did that because it was trying to put Star and Marco where they belonged.

The only reason to blame Star and Marco for that is because they loved each other.

>merging two incompatible worlds
It was probably magic's last fuck you to Star

The destruction of magic was genocide, but the chimera world was the writers making Starco happen by any means necessary, even if the implications surrounding it are terrible.

I know it's like if Pokemon suddenly decide to end with the complete annihilation of all pokemon

Honestly I would have kek'd if instead of her just removing the hat and acting like it was nothing, she legitimately got shot in the forehead and died. Would have been dark and funny.

Attached: Mina loveberry.jpg (995x871, 152K)

She killed the Mewman world by crashing theirs into Earth.

Star didn't do that. It happened because of her and Marco but she didn't do it.

I am so upset that star was fine with killing so many spells she knew were sentient and specially fine with killing the first born because she acknowledge her as her child.
I guess it's fine with her because she can have 1000 new kids with Marco now or some shit

I hate how I love this character, like, I feel like she's the only one in the show with spunk at this point.

Yeah but blame the retard writers, they could make Star tell Marco about the consequence of destroying magic and then Marco choosing to be with Star or Star ending on earth for whatever reason. If they wanted to use their love as a plot point it could be used it as a new spell or any other fanfic tier shit better than their chris chan tier dimensional merge

firstborn was already dead, m8.

Reddit-tier logic. Nothing is ever the qt protagonists fault, even if the merger directly happened as a result of the decision to destroy magic and because this cunt needs spic dick. It's always the world that's wrong and never HER because SHE is in love.

Tbf her death was Star's fault too

It wasn't her decision in universe. She was going to die there hugging Marco for all she knew

It's funnier to say it was Starco that did it though.

It was her decision to destroy the magic. It was her decision to hug Marco. Why are you so fucking incapable to understand the concept of responsibility?

>Moreover, concerning the whole """muh genocide""" meme, one should consider what would happen if Star DID NOT commit genocide—Magic is clearly a perrenial problem, and if left unchecked will clearly one day doom Mewnie (as was suggested in the "Spell with no name" episode). SOMEONE would have eventually had to destroy it. And since magical constructs generally don't die, by the time someone did, they would end up killing far more beings than Star ever did. It was an act of mercy.

Face it Losers, Star Vs. finale was great.

Attached: Death-of-Sardanapalus-by-Eugene-Delacroix-1.jpg (1345x1050, 171K)

The decision to destroy magic in the first place is just terrible and the terrible things that happen after that are all fallout of that decision, intended or not.

Honestly I'm still confused as fuck about what was going on in the Realm of Magic. I've seen Yea Forums try to explain it, but I don't feel like it got a proper explanation in the show.

It was all turning icky and black and getting nasty unicorns because Toffee's finger was somehow in there? Or because of Eclipsa's spells? Both? Neither?

WHY WAS THE MAGIC ALL FUCKED UP AND SLUDGY?

Eclipsa's spells

Who are you quoting? Yourself?

>Everyone will die eventually so it is better to end all life now to cut down on the total number of deaths
Thanos tier logic right there

It's trash tier in terms of execution alone and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Toffee was corrupting everything up until he was killed. With no one stopping it, it just kinda grew out of control and turned it completely fucked.

Remember when Star says "so toffee was right?" during the tapestry scene? She just finished the job he started.

Some schizo user.

I'm saying she didn't take that decision to be with Marco, what are you talking about? She choose to be separated from him forever.

No, it was Toffee's finger. He was corrupting the realm on purpose.

>toffee was right even though he started it

Toffee was just exacerbating the problem that Eclipsa had caused by coming up with dark magic spells. He was hastening the corruption she started.

>She choose to be separated from him forever
Then two minutes later Tom showed up to tell her about the Starco portal

I like Starco and even this ending was shit for me. They had no time to slow down and appreciate each other or the time they had spent together. It was just:
>Oh noes we'll be separated forever :(
>wait no we came back
>hugs
>seperated anyway
>random portal go go go
>yay they're back together--
>END CREDITS

We got fucking cheated out of some comfy Starco bonding.

Eclipsa's spells started the corruption though.

There's literally nothing in there to indicate that Eclipsa's spells were the reason for the corruption to start. Toffee gloats over what he did with his severed finger.

If Nefcy had made the coupling good she would have to rescind her previous statement that Star and Marco together would be boring. And she can't very well contradict herself, can she?

Yeah it was fucking underwhelming, they just said "hey" and that was it. And the retards here act like it was 22 minutes of Star and Marco kissing and crying because they were going to be separated forever. Star was ready to never see Marco again

Uh, Hekapoo isn't dead, she's still existing outside of time and space at the tavern. She never left. There was never any actual evidence that she vanished, people just assumed.

Besides, she's not "made of magic."

Attached: s3e22_marco_and_hekapoo_sharing_drinks_by_rosewitchcat_dbtz0vl-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLC (1024x576, 97K)

She's super dead

She's the same species as Glossaryck, Omni, and Rhombulus.

Star killed her dead.

yes she is, Glosseryk made her and everything he created was destroyed with him since he is literally the incarnation of magic

Hekapoo and Glossaryck need to become retarded for the sake of the plot, they let that retard blond kill them

Brothers are dead, she's made of the same stuff. If being outside time and space separated her from the source of her existence, she would die the moment she steps foot in the tavern.

They flat out says she's made of magic in the episode, user. She's gone.

>harms not only the user but the fucking MAGICAL REALM itself
what was the point of this plotline?
what was the point of Star making portals in her sleep and needing to go to the realm?

I sympathize with your desire to live in denial, she was a fun character.

But the writers decided she didn't deserve to live as much as Globgor the dude that totally did eat some people.

>What was the point of _____

This was not a well-written show with plot-threads that were carried through.

It's like... Jesus, it's like a Ken Penders-written series.

I'd like to believe that they left it off-screen just in case they wanted to bring her back in some form, but until then, she's sadly long gone.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened. They did hint a bit in the earlier seasons that solving problems with magic wasn't a good idea. Not to metion the whole toffee arc. But they got completly off point once eclipsa was introduced

I think they tried to justify Eclipsa having such horrible magic because she just grew up in a horrible time of constant war and assassinations because of her mother's actions. Eclipsa's torture magic isnt so bad when you compare it to her mother's murder magic. The only problem is the way Eclipsa acts doesnt reflect how she grew up at all. Eclipsa should have been more paranoid and harder as a person, but instead she's always loving and way too trusting of Star. The writers and boarders just loved Eclipsa too much and wanted her to be a cool aunt more than they wanted to write a compelling character.

Mina should have gone for the head.

So wait. What about the Septarians or whatever they're called? Those lizard people Toffee, Rasticore, and Seth were from? Weren't they all supposed to be a bunch of assholes that even other monsters didn't like, with even Globgore thinking Seth was an asshole? Because he was the kind of guy who told Comet, who wanted to make peace between Mewmans and monsters, "I'll see you dead first"?

What the hell is going to happen with them now that there's no magic and no one to stop them? I mean, I guess with Toffee and maybe Seth dead, there's no one left to lead them, but that still seems like an issue.

>you wanna kill all magic, including me?
>yeah alright
But I can believe Hekapoo was secretly suicidal. Been alive forever, dead end job she's been doing just as long and will continue doing for the foreseeable future, dysfunctional home life, all the shady shit and secrets. Probably been looking to die for a long time, explaining the reckless hobbies and constant drinking.

Being mean to someone who ate people is worse than eating people.

>just lost the magic that kept her alive, she should be completely dead
then shouldnt Meteora be dead?
Also what happens to all the bad guys Rhombulus froze?

They will steamroll and gangrape Mewnifonia, then probably the world.

>Also what happens to all the bad guys Rhombulus froze?
Unleashed on an unsuspecting Earth

The worlds didnt merge. Only Echo Creek is in Mewni. The rest of the USA isnt.

Congratulations, you've spotted one of the many many many problems with this resolution.

These were not good writers.

breh i really dont care about the spells like they where fucking annoying in the end, like who cares about the fucking narwal or the spider with the top hat

Meteora is a normal-ass baby now. Magic isn't sustaining her life or that form, she's just physiologically a baby now. Mina was on magic roids. The roids are now gone and she's experiencing shrinkage.

Those in the future are already dying to Aku. Samurai Jack going back saved everyone and the only thing lost is his relationship with them.

Won't they still be stuck in...wherever the fuck Rhombulus kept his prisoners? I mean, wasn't it supposed to be some kind of prison dimension? With magic gone, they're just going to be stuck there. Actually, that's kind of funny, thinking about it.

>Finally, we're free! It's time to conquer Mewni!
>...wait, how the fuck do we get out of here?

breh this genocide meme needs to stop
the spells and the magic high commission are a small price to pay for peace, the worlds merging was kinda of a cop out but really the magic had to go, since season 1 magic has caused nothing but trouble

>they were annoying

Everyone in the show was.

And hell, most of Eclipsa's spells literally did nothing but risk themselves to protect the world.

>I mean, wasn't it supposed to be some kind of prison dimension? With magic gone, they're just going to be stuck there
Marco and Star's world merger "placed everyone where they belong" which means returned folks to their homeworlds.

>small price to pay for peace
Letting Eclipsa kill the Solarians would literally have resulted in less deaths. And no peace is guaranteed, there's still Toffee's followers and the other Septarians out there. The problem was never "magic is bad" it was "monsters and humans can't seem to go for very long without getting into fights."

Without magic there is nothing stopping monsters from just enslaving or genociding the Mewmans to take back their ancestral homes and get revenge over the Great Monster Massacre

Pic related is unironically the final ending to the show

Attached: Star VS Epilogue.jpg (4733x1794, 1.32M)

Letting Mina kill the monsters would have brought peace. "We're going to kill group A to save group B" is not the best approach when you're trying to make your shitty cartoon into a morality tale.

Friendly reminder that the worlds didnt merge, only Echo Creek was transported to Mewni

Attached: sv.png (1152x1336, 2M)

>which means returned folks to their homeworlds
shouldnt all the Mewmans be returned to Earth then?

No.

They lost their cheek marks.

well yeah the whole monster conflct did not end and that was the point, those problems cant be fixed with a wand. the soccer game episode said that clearly, like there is way too much tension there. but having eclipsa murder all those soldiers would have made tensions rise even more and well result in the deaths of all the ones inside the suits of armor. with magic gone its -5 wierd creatures, dead spells and thats it.

You telling me they dont look at me like the motherfucking glitch?

Attached: rw1p4fsukv821.png (312x556, 136K)

>some tourist is probably long way home now

Attached: 1472579656699.png (797x444, 396K)

Imagine being on a business trip out of town, and you come home, and there's just... a crater, where your family and friends used to be.

I prefer to think that the worlds merged. It's less horrifying. I'll throw the writers that one bone.

>there's still Toffee's followers and the other Septarians out there.
This. Even if all the other monsters are good, the Septarians are canonically a race even monsters don't like because of how crazy they are. Their leader rallied them against a Mewman queen who wanted peace, Toffee who was a major leader murdered said queen and tried to wipe out all magic so he could get revenge, and Rasticore became a brutal bounty hunter after leaving the service of the first two. They're an entire race of nigh-immortal dickbags.

You right

Attached: Star VS Epilogue.jpg (4733x1794, 2.3M)

>Those problems can't be fixed with a wand
>So you gotta give up the wand
>The monsters get to keep super-strength, insane regen, flight, and so on though

Don't why this didn't link to this .

>They were annoying so that means it's okay they died

I hope that's how people feel when you die.

I think once when he was really stoned.

I just thought of something. When both Star and Marco were rushing to the portal, Star casually punches out some kind of plant monster despite having lost magic. Is super strength just some Mewman thing at this point or something?

>canonically a race even monsters don't like because of how crazy they are
>Weren't they all supposed to be a bunch of assholes that even other monsters didn't like
[Citation Needed]
It's true that Mewmans feared Septarians the most but they werent crazy. It's obvious an immortal race that probably still remembers the massacres and other atrocities committed by Mewmans hundreds of years ago would bear a bigger grudge than most other monsters. Globgor is just a milquetoast civic nationalist.

We're going to kill group A to save group B

i agree this is not a good moral, but i feel that they didnt say that, the monster morality thing finished at the soccer game where all the parents still hate eachother but the kids might get along.
letting mina kill all the monster keeps the cycle going.
and its not like the magical beings where all that many or even willing to live.
i still think the ending was a bit of a copout since i actually though they where gonna find some other way to communicate and have some sort of fucked up long distance thing.
but it makes sense in universe, any other route would have caused more deaths,
but for a finale it was not very action packed, i wish they fought more of those suits of armor

Who fucking knows. The writers dont

They even forgot to erase the cheek-things on some parts.

But getting rid of the magic doesnt solve the underlying issue, it only gets rid of the immiediate threat of the Solarian Warriors.
The kids playing with eachother doesnt solve any of the issues on Mewni and this should be obvious if you're over 5 years old.

Well, Vietnamese pre teens, and several, but that's just the way of the elite political world friend.

Trust me, they had a better life being food that they would've had if they lived to adulthood.

Attached: 1542789760036.jpg (768x768, 139K)

Literally a dick move for everyone who lives there
Fuck Marco and fuck Star

Woooooooooooooooooah. Hold the fuck up lad.
You can't be posting naked pre teens in America! That's straight up illegal mate!

Attached: 2D8455EB00000578-0-image-a-6_1445130955565.jpg (634x423, 32K)

if they do i won't blame them

I'm just really confused man.
So like, did Echo Creek teleport to Mewni? Or did Mewni teleport to Echo Creek?
So magic is gone and dead, but some magical beings still exist, or do they?
But like, there was a portal, so is there still some magic? Just not a lot?
Is it implied the cross over is just temporary thing and it'll go back to normal?
If Echo Creek is in Mewni now, is there a way to get back to Earth?
Are all the dimensions hooked together now? Or can you pass through em?
I honestly don't know man. I kinda wanna ask Nefcy or someone on the crew cause I feel lost.
I watched every episode and read the books and like.....idk.
I like the show just fine, even in its rough spots but.....shit idk. Am I stupid or something?
This is like where the shows should be starting? Or just getting its second wind?
This feels like the crew genuinely didn't know season 4 was gonna be their last season and they thought they were gonna have one more or something. Or at least that's how it feels to me.
Are we gonna get a comic or something like we did with Gravity Falls?
Did I stroke out? Did they stroke out? It feels like someone stroked out dude.

Attached: 20190517_002250.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Deceased_characters

This page doesn't even scratch the surface if you include the unicorns and all the spells we've seen across the series.

Oh my god!

I don't fucking care, go away tumblrite!

I think we're all stroking out over how shitty this ending is. It sure feels like it.

Attached: 67867345345234.png (581x420, 109K)

No, it's been mentioned many times Star has been trained in combat since she was a little kid.

Eclipsa asks about this in the last episode too.

Attached: 52aa65e7a60b98e260265446c243defa.jpg (735x671, 133K)