A

A
FUCKING
WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE

Attached: waste of time.png (349x292, 7K)

What could have been

Attached: large.jpg (500x651, 93K)

>(VRISKA): What would I even say?
>VRISKA: Tell her you Love Her.
>(VRISKA): Oh, shut the fuck up.

>JOHN: ah... haha...
>JOHN: terezi you know...
>JOHN: i think... i really lo—

Man the epilogues are just rife with parallels. One severs a bond despite living forever, another connects it, despite dying a permanent death. I love it. So many, so good.

>JOHN: no i meant... do you LIKE-like her?
>DAVE: oh my god john youre twenty three years old can you at least pretend to talk like a grown man

>That’s a blackrom thing, right? This, all this, it was a blackrom thing, right? You’re like a broken cup glued back together, wondering if Terezi actually like-likes you, or if you’ve just infinitely cucked yourself into the one quadrant you like the least.

Another. I feel like Dave forced a leap of judgement here, skipping several important steps and rushing to make John reach a conclusion in his anxiety over his unwanted polyamory situation. Which fits for the noncanon fever dream that is the paradox reality of Candy Universe C. Meanwhile John considered that step with Terezi, then naturally reached his conclusion when it was clear his affection for her burned much stronger than a simple crush.

>John turns into a romance protag
Cool

Karkat's funeral can't come soon enough.

So you excited about homestuck 2?
Cuz I'm excited about homestuck 2.
Best part of the epilogue?
Mine was when John nutted inside Terezi while he was dying.

It's more that John has both aspects of Meat (blood, action) and Candy (character-focus, relationships) due to his unique bond with reality, allowing him this. And then you have

>TEREZI: 4R3 HUM4NS NOT C4P4BL3 OF H4V1NG S3X UNL3SS TH3Y 3NT3R 4 CONTR4CTU4L 4RR4NG3M3NT?
>JOHN: god damnit terezi.
>TEREZI: W3LL? 4R3NT TH3Y??
>JOHN: of course they are!
>JOHN: but... marriage is what makes it special.
>TEREZI: H3H3H3H3H3
>JOHN: what?!
>TEREZI: OH NOTH1NG
>TEREZI: YOUR3 JUST SO
>TEREZI: ...
>JOHN: let me guess.
>JOHN: sooo dumb, bluh bluh.
>TEREZI: W3LL TH4T TOO, BUT 1 W4S 4CTU4LLY GO1NG TO S4Y
>TEREZI: 4DOR4BL3

and

>Terezi crawls into your arms, and nuzzles right up against your chest so you have no choice but to hold on to her. You would have done it anyway if she asked, because you’re a total sap. The kind of guy who no doubt thinks banging a girl in a car is some deep, soul-shattering experience that bonds you for life. Yeah, John, you do think that. You think that you and Terezi are basically married now.

Terezi knew this aspect of his personality and went and had sex with him anyway, making no allusions of it being just a one-night stand afterwards, even after his death. It wasn't a goddamn sex scene, it was a marriage proposal disguised as a sex scene.

Attached: 1511571224030.jpg (324x291, 34K)

Attached: 1348882778345.jpg (362x339, 35K)

Attached: 1437369962395.png (245x245, 3K)

The assumption there is that there will be a Homestuck 2. The Epilogue's message seemed quite clearly to be "let go of Homestuck and let me be free" to me.

I miss Dave & Terezi's friendship. It sucks that Hussie felt he had to get rid of all their fun interactions just because they didn't work as a couple. Same goes for Karezi.

A walking 4gy?

>John nutted inside Terezi while he was dying.
weird that this really happened

Bad ships

>let go
That was the message Candy path was telling us. Hussie made it clear with his scorched earth epilogue that he doesn't want the shipper fans to stick with him. He basically said "this is what would have happened if your head cannon became real, it sucks." He threw all the bones to all the shipper/slice of life fans so they could gnaw on them only for the bones to snap immediately due to it's hollow inside. You got what you wanted, it sucked, move on.
But for meat, he made it clear what he wanted to focus on. One final run of Sburb with characters who would choose harsh life over fake reality. A story where the heroes must defeat the big bad. A story with questionable ethics of heroism, super egos colliding, and what it means to exist. He even ended all possible non-incestuous ships. Rose, Dave and Dirk aren't going to fuck, even as robots. What about Terezi, you ask? Please, once you go Egbert you can't revert. There will be no romance, there will be no drama, there will be no fucking gender identity shit. There will be Homestuck 2.
Or at least I fucking hope so.

that he is.

>that one retard who overrates meat while skipping everything that doesn't involve John
They are both garbage.

>in the Candy timeline, John nutting inside of Roxy cures her gender confusion
even weirder that that happened

>There will be no gender identity shit.
>He Roxy
>They Calliope
Hmmm.

>A story where the heroes must defeat the big bad
...who's motivation is the continued existence of Homestuck. I think you missed the point.

>Taking meat this seriously when the moral is that both Candy and Meat are bad.

At least Vriska isn't a Waste of Time and Space!

Attached: 1442174882446.png (650x450, 28K)

I have some news for you, user.

Holy fuck, how the hell is this thread STILL up?

Hasn't been noticed yet.

There's much more to talk about.>There will be no romance, there will be no drama, there will be no fucking gender identity shit.
....This is Homestuck, you moron; of course it will have all three of those things.

Attached: EatEnglish.png (1000x1352, 255K)

quick rundown? too scared/tired to go look at the epilogue but does it undo any of the shitty fag cuckery we got at the end?

Nope, it makes it worse.

Best character coming through.

Attached: godtieridan.png (480x640, 254K)

John and Terezi are MCs
Candy Dave and Meat Rose are robots
Dirk is Evil
Karkat is still a fucking loser
Vriska is stuck in an irrelevant universe (Candy)
Everyone else is a fucking annoying NPC

I just want Terezi to run off, resurrect John somehow, both of them jump into a different timeline where none of this shit can reach them, and then they get married in a ceremony ten times more beautiful than the Rosemary-shitshow.

what happened? wasn't she dead?

Attached: 1545854931049.jpg (831x639, 128K)

Is Vast Error good?

Read the comic, bro.

John retconned the timeline and stopped Terezi from killing Vriska.

no, too far up its own arse.

I haven’t read it but is there any examples of it being prentioius

yes, but wasn't she killed in the black hole along with lord English in the end? I left after collide.

Then read the epilogue. She survived.

When you realize it, it was all planned from the start

Attached: tumblr_mhmbe0sxfm1qfb5sho4_1280.gif (650x450, 65K)

People are literally comparing it with fucking Evangelion.

i just read the wiki entry...i rather keep it that way....jesus

>candy
>meat
So more alt universes stuff? I thought we were in the final timeline at the end. Part of me wants to check it out but the ending was such a let down that I can't be bothered.

Candy: Irrelevant Universe
Meat: Important Universe

Speaking of fanventures we're not normally allowed to discuss, does anyone actually like Ocean Falls or is it just waifufags? I've seen people on here trying to make threads for it so I gave it a read, but it was so boring. Every character was either boring, insufferable, or boring and insufferable. Every other page had a "LOOK IT'S A HOMESTUCK REFERENCE" moment. The only possible appeal I could see was the generic "look at this cute little kid who speaks like a retard :3" character that serves as bait for wholesomefags.
Enlighten me, is there something I'm missing?

this fan-comic has its own store, with t-shirts, kitsch, and stuff fans would buy.

No, but the Midnight Crew is in, so I keep up with the updates to see if I can get more content with them.

Attached: ff925245-6b52-4156-9fb5-42fd665ac1d3.png (1239x1920, 1.09M)

Remember how when Terezi gave Dave a coin flip to determine whether or not he'd immediately travel back to ask about godtiering or wait a bit, and it created two Daves because of the possibility creating a doomed timeline? Kind of a similar thing here.

Rose gives John a quest and an ultimatum: Go back and kill Lord English, or we'll all fade from existence. Only his death is necessary, any casualties you and your party suffer during it are for the greater good, you included. So while John prepared for his suicide mission, Calliope instead gave him a choice: "You CAN choose to tell Rose to piss off and NOT fight him, you know." This is framed as the two meals Calliope offers John at a picnic before he makes his decision: Meat (Fight), or Candy (Stay). However, because John isn't a time traveler and due to his heroic nature and desperate desire to feel complete, he'll always choose Meat. But events in the other choice's reality still needed to occur, so the impossible choice was willed into existence as a paradox reality in the only location in existence it could persist in: Within the event horizon of a supermassive black hole.

So the Meat Universe C is real, and exists inside a frog in the B2 Incipisphere. That's still a thing. But the Candy Universe C is "fake", and as such fever dream-like events take place within that universe where "truth" means fuckall. Ghosts can walk the Earth. Time can skip decades ahead meaninglessly. People will do things irrationally, and walk down paths that under calmer circumstances might never happen, like Rose being genuinely happy and self-actualized. And there's also no escape from this purgatory hell; people within find themselves rapidly losing their ability to give a shit, losing relevance and agency, dying without losing their lives. But it's sustained by the black hole that surrounds and mothers it, protecting it from time's embrace.

So two realities, one real, one fake. Both needed for this story.

It's essentially two alternate epilogues which intertwine and effect eachother through weird meta shit that's hard to explain without seeing it yourself.
One timeline (Meat) where John goes back to defeat lord english and everything goes to shit in record time with crazy plot developments constantly happening, the other timeline (Candy) where John stays with everyone in earth C and it devolves into an endless shipping clusterfuck which folds in on itself and everything slowly goes to shit
imo it's better than the entirety of act 6 (if that means much), if you enjoy the meta shit in homestuck you'll adore it. It's also actually funny again

Attached: Gamzee Fridge.png (762x200, 29K)

I still maintain that Karkat winning the civil war is bullshit, and Jane should've stomped him. He's not even a god, just a puny mortal.

How is Davekat even going to work? Kanaya at least has a super long lifespan, but Karkat is mortal

I've finally gotten around to rereading Homestuck as a whole, since I never actually did so during the comic or immediately after it ended, and god dammit it was good. So many little things I'd forgotten, big things revisited. But I know it doesn't last, and it will all fall apart. I'm at horrorstuck right now, and am definitely going at least to Caliborn: Enter, but after that point I might just start skipping around to all the Caliborn segments.

If I could go back and tell Hussie one thing not to ever fucking do, it would be the god fucking Kickstarter. It killed the momentum (and Hussie's soul), and even if it would never really be as good as the earlier acts, I could be certain that Hussie at least hadn't just fucking given up and let other people write his own story for him.

Jesus fucking Christ, how will Vriska escape the fake universe?

I can't just fucking skip all the NPC dialogue, read a part of Karkat's new dialogue doing Davekat shit and cringe and read only the Terezi parts and hope that John is coming back.

With all the aspect powers and alchemeters around it isn't that far of a stretch to assume they could easily expand karkat's life cycle

Alone, Karkat probably would've lost. Dude is an inspirational leader, the face on the posters. But it was with Meenah's help that the rebellion actually turned into something credible, something that people despising Jane's fascism could throw themselves into to find whatever little meaning in life there is.

I've been considering that about Johnrezi as well. Obviously John is dead at the moment, but if Terezi manages to bring him back, is there anything stopping her from giving John mind-directions to go retcon-steal the trolls' crypts from Prospit? Other than moral/ethical objections from the trolls themselves, I mean. There's also the possibility that Skaia doesn't bother spawning the crypts of players who won't end up using them in normal gameplay.

i hope not. that little bitch deserves to die of old age, knowing that dave will fuck a lookalike on his grave a week later.

yeah, karkat just got his victory handed to him.

That's the thing, she can't. The only escape was by uniting the powers of the fully-realized Lord of Time and Muse of Space to create an exit wormhole. So Calliope, possessing pre-retcon Jade's corpse as a vessel, escaped. And Candy Dave, after ascending beyond his immortality with the power of Hope, also escaped through it, taking Aradia along with him. But that wormhole has closed, and nothing else can ever open a gate there again.

There was one tenuous, tiny spotlight of relevance beyond that, John's connection to Terezi with his phone. And Vriska(s) did steal that, but that's literally all the light left there is to steal. A text message out, depending on whether Terezi decides to talk to Vriska again or not. And she already said she gave up on her and moved on. So Vriska is once again, just an internet troll. That's all she can be anymore, never anything more. Candy Universe C is almost a personalized hell just for her alone.

Fuck.

She needs to escape. Fuck being a Karkuck and accepting fate fucking her over.

Attached: 1460823062992.jpg (682x1171, 90K)

I think they're all there, even if unused. Terezi didn't want to change anyone else's fates, just her own, so if she has John go back and get hers, Karkat's, and Kanaya's, it'll be for a purpose that exists in the future instead of fixing a mistake. Perhaps she'll want to live forever alongside John, or use the extended powers the ascension gives her to be useful. Or both.

It's not really that it was handed to him, Karkat's role as the Knight of Blood isn't to do some Bloodborne-type blood shit, it's to be a general and tell these bitch-ass motherfuckers to fall in line and get with the program. Even Meenah succumbed to that. He wields not his own powers in combat, but others', who fight for him, rallying behind his name as they charge into battle. That's his true role.

>Karkat then proceeds to do Bloodborne-type blood shit

Attached: 1435827099520.gif (500x500, 798K)

There is no escape. She's (Vriska) now. Now and forever. She made a judgenent call at the only time when it mattered and chose selfishness instead of selflessness, and this is her eternal punishment. Them's the breaks.

So Candy's basically just a massive parody of the sort of fanfiction Hussie characterized as "Trolls! The Sitcom"?

>hating on Vriska this much
Yikes.

I still want her back, even if Vrisrezi doesn't happen.

Attached: 1507227046817.png (439x446, 9K)

Meat's pretty shitty as well with its davekat jackoffing

Pretty much, but with a lot more people having graphic sex with Gamzee

Yeah, pretty much. Think the A1 troll ghosts. That's the Candy Universe C now.

It's not that I hate her (I do hate her but there's no malice in this explanation), I'm just telling it as it is. She's reached her true game over, her narrative finality, save for being a line of text on Terezi's phone. That's just how the events took place. To ignore that is to ignore the unfolding reality itself. Sorry!

Attached: tsunamis and secretaries.png (1024x2715, 198K)

why not make it bluesclues/con heir/scourge sisters? John would've the balls for it.

Attached: 1359439542561.png (702x396, 11K)

John doesn't like Vriska and mentions her dead last in his speech.

But man, what a chad ending if that happens. Tumblr gets their stupid Davekat and John gets a threesome.

Anyone have that surfing art?

gotcha

Attached: tsunamis and secretaries expanded.png (1125x4315, 908K)

And Jade, as always, gets the shaft.

Attached: puppyjadecry.gif (164x164, 2K)

She is gonna 8REAK REALITY THEN

Attached: 1464440566892.png (83x88, 4K)

Thanks, my dude

Attached: 1557754473566.png (622x715, 9K)

There's a lot more to it than that but you've got the gist of it on the surface level.

Candy is really more like an evil genie in a bottle. It gives fans "what they want" and twists it into a horrible nightmare.

For instance, Gamzee gets "redeemed" and everyone feels sorry for his tragic backstory, just like delusional fans wanted. This allows him to get away with all sorts of extremely fucked up shit. There's a point where John has to ask a five year old kid if he's been "bad touched by Uncle Gamzee", to give you an idea.

It's very entertaining and fans got extremely offended over it.

Guys I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is currently happening in Homestuck from context in this thread and I am absolutely lost.

I stopped reading it years ago when Caliborn made a fedora joke. What the fuck is happening?

>Why is this story that I haven't been following for many years confusing???
Why don't you go read it fucktard.

John banged Terezi in the back of his dad's car and Obama gave Dave a robot body. Those are the only two important things that happened in the epilogues, I think.

>Everyone died
>John Retconned Everyone to be alive again
>They won the game
>John fucks Terezi and has three children with Roxy in separate post-game timelines
That's all you need to know

Attached: 1555183194905.png (448x587, 207K)

I find it funny that when Terezi finally accepted that Vriska was dead, she gave up and moved on, hardly even stopping to mourn. But when John literally died in her arms, she refused to give up on him, even though she saw and felt him die herself.

It really is like how Dirk described, Vriska was less a friend and instead more a devout belief for Terezi, believing she'll always have to be the cop to Vriska's robber forever, even if it wounded or killed her. It's the only way she knew how to live, the only way she could ignore her own self-doubt and feelings of worthlessness and press forward. So abandoning that cult-like devotion was almost like being set free. She doesn't have to be the personification of justice anymore, she can finally be "Terezi". Justice is just one facet of who she is.

No thanks I value quality content.

For morbid curiosity, I checked this thread.

Also Jade fucks Dave's ass every night

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: Toby.jpg (770x652, 117K)

>Karkucks
>Vriskucks
Which one has the saddest fanbase?

Attached: 1475714218930.png (195x196, 41K)

this pasta should be updated to reflect toby working on deltarune

>Just like delusional fans wanted.
Meat was this too.
You know how Calliope and Caliborn were two sides of the fanbase?

Candy was if the Calliope fan got 100% what they wanted (all the way down to Trans Roxy)

Meat was if the Caliborn part of the fanbase got everything handed to them, right down to LE eating Dave's head off and Dirk being a "Cool alpha male badass" de-gaying Rose and fucking everyone else over.

Based
Fuck no

Allow me to ask you then: How? How will she do it? She can talk big, but when all she can manage is hot air she's hardly worth looking at. Just another lunatic screeching in the park to ignore.

I'm not going to read the epilogue

Congrats?

You and apparently most people

Didn't she and Terezi hatch a plan on the Lilypad to stop all the threats?

Doesn't she have those timetravel things? I can see her being helped out by the kids who then slowly just see her as a lunatic with Candy Vriska being the last to help her out.

What happened with Gamzee. He's the only character that entertained me

>Something something Jane's breast milk

WHAT???

Jane has the ability to lactate on command. After Jake knocks up Jane, he gets literally cuckolded by Gamzee, who is constantly fucking Jane and becomes addicted to her breastmilk. He also names Jane and Jake's son Tavros and molests him.

...How serious are these epilogues? Is it just one big fuck you to the whole fanbase on Hussie's part?

I know this is fake and you wrote it to freak people out but this is my fetish and you're blue balling me.

Yes

In Meat he's still in the fridge. In Candy Calliope convinced John to let him out, where he "saw the light" and proclaimed it his redemption arc. He then proceeded to be a religious preacher handing out "redemption arcs", got into a blackrom with Jane (worsening her condition), got kicked out of his blackrom, started ANOTHER with Vriska, then Vriska strangled him to death to silence him for her extremely shameful lust-filled fling with him.

Yes. Jade has a dogdick and is depressed because she can't get pregnant or have babies. She tries to convince Rose to let her knock her up so she and Dave can have a baby.

Rose and Kanaya clone Vriska and raise her as a baby. Rose at one point breastfeeds Vriska as a grub.

It's real.

>I know this is fake and you wrote it to freak people out
Oh you sweet summer child

Attached: 1540307432291.png (563x597, 799K)

Most of that is real. What isn't real is Gamzee molesting Tavros Crocker, but the implication that it might've happened is there.

It's completely real.

Wait, why is there a thread now? Did something happen?

>Is it just one big fuck you to the whole fanbase on Hussie's part?
again with this meme
the whole comic has been a big fuck you to the fanbase from the start, that's never changed

Attached: 1487078957251.gif (240x197, 102K)

As always with Homestuck, they are both serious and not serious at all at the same time. It is a big fuck you, it is also a commentary on the sort of thing that happens in fanfic, and it is also a legit continuation, but is also non-canon.

Attached: 10698128643_b5392f8f1a_z.jpg (500x605, 41K)

Just epilogue discussion.

I hope Hussie panders to Davekat fans as sickingly as possible with Jade as a poor cuck during the space ship trip to rescue Rose. Even have Karkat fucking bully her while Dave is just silent.

Why do you hate Jade so much?

Hold on, I never followed this shit, but didn't Homestuck end years ago?

Why are people still talking about it?

Attached: 72 KB.jpg (126x126, 2K)

It's malignant.

Anything happen with the A1 Trolls or did that all go nowhere?

>mfw reading descriptions of the epilogue
Sweet crikey fuck what happened to Hussie? He's taunted fans before sure, but this is beyond the pale. I wasn't going to read this but now I feel I have to.

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (469x351, 19K)

An "epilogue" has been released, in the form of something that resembles fanfic in every way except that Hussie was partially involved. The whole thing reads like Hussie spent the last couple of years reading homestuck fanfiction and then went "alright time for me to show you the kind of shit I had to see from you" to homestuck's fans.

It's terrible. But kinda fascinatingly so.

Pretentiousness. In the form of thinking he still has enough good faith with people that he can act like his old self and get away with it.

It's like your dad coming home after being gone for fifteen years and trying to act like everything's okay.

Were you into Homestuck? Because it was quirky and referency but this kind of stuff was not canon.

This isn't pretentiousness or him trying to appeal to anyone.

This is like your dad coming home after 15 years and murdering your pet dog, breaking all the dishes and setting the living room on fire.

This is him destroying what he's made.

Meenah stole the spare Ring of Life and wound up in Candy. The surviving ghosts got dumped into Candy as well. The interpersonal stories and stuff never mattered, like what goes on in Candy.

Oh and John punched Aranea in the face and executed her.

So Mituna, ironically, is the least problematic character in Homestuck?

I don't hate Jade. I just have a crazy plan to pander to Karkatfans.

Attached: 1462265922585.gif (500x450, 215K)

You're going to reduce him to the most ridiculous softboy caricature ever?

not gonna lie, dirk de-gaying rose was a better part of the story.

Well yeah, Rose taking cock is always good.

>GAMZEE: MaYbE WhAt wE NeEd iS A LiTtLe cOmMuNiOn, My wIcKeD SuCkLe SiStEr, FlEsH To mOtHeRfUcKiNg fLeSh.
>GAMZEE: bRiNg ThOsE hUmOnGoUs BaZoNgAs OvEr hErE.
>JANE: Get your filthy hands off of me!!
>GAMZEE: CoMe oN, mAmA.
>GAMZEE: jUsT A LiTtLe hOnK To mAkE It aLl bEtTeR.
>JANE: No! I’d rather die than touch your disgusting clown baton ever again.
>GAMZEE: YoU sAy ThAt EvErY tImE mY bIg BuStY bAbE :o)
>GAMZEE: mAkEs A mOtHeRfUcKeR sTaRt To ThInK iT’s SoMe MoRe Of ThAt PoLiTiCaL dOuBlEsPeAk Of YoUrS, mY fInE dAiRy QuEeN.
>JANE: UGH!

>In spite of Jane’s protests, Gamzee makes a desperate play for a lusty squeeze. Jane puts up a valiant show of resistance, but Gamzee knows she has no real intent of fighting him off—it’s all part of the kismetic dance. He has his big clown mitts right on her busty bags, honking away.

>As soon as Jane starts screaming, the baby does too. Jake, sitting approximately six feet away, bounces the infant a little to calm him down.

>JAKE: I say would you mind keeping it down for tavros?
>JAKE: He was sleeping and to be honest i think things here are getting a little blue for a baby.

No it's not pretension at all, it feels more like he lost any ability to care about his story and his contempt for fans spiraled out of control with nothing to hold it back. Not concern for money or reputation, he just stopped giving a fuck.

There's this huge gap between how much Hussie, the author, cares about Homestuck and how much his batshit fans have invested into it. Homestuck's obsessive fans wanted an ending worthy of their devotion, something lovingly crafted that even if it didn't fulfill their dreams made them feel rewarded for their effort. Hussie spat in their faces, showed he never cared, gave them an official, canon ending that was him throwing everything in a blender and scrambling it into a nonsensical shit smoothie. And there will never be anything else, this mess is the legacy those obsessed fans have to deal with, not just the complete mess he made of all their precious specula and ships but the knowledge that he didn't give enough of a shit to even try to satisfy their hopes.

This epilogue is sheer contempt.

The epilogue is the best thing to come out of Homestuck since Act 5. Aside from a few parts like the trans Roxy stuff, it feels like old Hussie instead of tumblr-pandering SJW Hussie.

That John and Terezi scene was great.

It's honestly just really charming. The early bits of the story are kind of a drag, but once the main trio meet up it turns into a cutsy story about characters trying to survive in a larger, moderately harsher world.

It is absurdly for wholesomefags, and if you're looking for the snappy witticisms and tonal whiplash of Peak Homestuck you really aren't gonna find them. Really it's not much like Homestuck at all beyond copying the MSPA Format.

Oh man. My headcanon will never come true, but this shit is gold.

Turn him into a Vriska!

Attached: 1461616477347.jpg (251x200, 8K)

Gamzee fucks. What's your excuse?

It kinda starts out like that, but halfway through it turns into an over the top clusterfuck that's entertaining in its stupidity. Near the end we also get some really good development for Vriska and John, that is abruptly cut off by a weird sequel bait ending .

And here we have the butthurt tumblr teen who started reading Homestuck in Act 6 and has zero clue what Hussie is like or what the appeal of Homestuck originally was.

I'm more bothered about the fact that Xamag won't be making any OC in good while because apparently the girl can't hold more than one proyect at the same time. Also, her style has gotten considerably more stiff than ever before. Don't know if I should blame VE for this, but whatevs.

Attached: ec572a47-351d-42da-bf6b-64b13c8d8c31.png (1013x1389, 210K)

you know I'm starting to recognize you in each thread.

Hmm...

Attached: 2F54DB77-0307-4365-B244-A3AF7315503D.png (273x391, 191K)

>or what the appeal of Homestuck originally was.
Audience input?
Character interactions?
Game mechanics?
Actual payoff?

My favorite thing about Problem Sleuth was how at the end he took all the characters and put them in a giant blender then just quoted James Joyce for a solid fifteen pages.

Attached: husser.png (1587x1587, 864K)

All of these are in the epilogue. The new jade trolls were named by fans, and you can't say Candy doesn't give fans what they asked for in their folly. Exactly like how Hussie always did with user commands - he always twisted them to mess with the submitter.

>All of these are in the epilogue.
Yeah, in the same way that my lunch is, technically, in the toilet.