I like this one and you should too

I like this one and you should too.

Attached: larson-pic-t.jpg (1200x720, 288K)

Carol is the best!

Attached: john-staub.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

NO YOU SHOULDN'T
THIS WOMAN ISN'T ALLOWED WITHIN 10 MILES OF ANY SCHOOL
SHE TOOK MY FUCKING SON

I like Peter and you should like that I like it too.

Attached: 647f5acca956ae4607797696de9be26f854ec685.png (1950x1500, 3.84M)

Stop shilling your fungus bitch.

He’s in a better place

Why should I like her?
What about her, in particular, makes it so that you're concerned about whether I like her or not?
It's not like I dislike powerful women, I enjoy most of the female characters in the MCU, Carol is just dead-eyed garbage

Im just a hopeless mid 20’s autistic incel that wants a femenist to realize im a real nice guy trademark and smuther me with love and sex

I came up with the best compromise possible. Make a Civil War 2 movie. Spider-Man takes Iron Man’s throne and fights Captain Marvel for leadership of the avengers or some bullshit i dont care. At some point black panther slashes up her face and it leaves a mark like Tony’s eye. The theater crowds will cheer on in joy as brie larson is beaten to a pulp. The have her replaced by a black women by the end of the movie. People will like how brie will be dumped in place of real diversity and fans will like to see her booted out of the mcu for good and gave spider-man take on the role tony had to him. Maybe mentor a young Miles or Hiro

Attached: 7C3F5693-68E2-4A51-BDD8-72EE66A8D5F1.jpg (1072x1588, 946K)

$1,125,411,720

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 180K)

"Brie/Carol is an ephebophile" is way funnier than "Brie/Carol is a racist and a sexist."

You hate her, specifically, because of that one thing she said

Kinda sad

I used to, but then she became a bitch
>SHIT! I turned into fuckin' Scott Pilgrim!!!!!!!!

>hype a movie up as plot important in between the two biggest movies in your franchise
>it does well
I'm shocked

I like her but I can’t find anything else to do with her. Most people find most mcu villians boring and I don’t know what villians they should use next so I just went to fighting each other since civil war was received well. People really hate brie and they suck but its still way too many people hating brie. Try to come up with a better way to fix this dumpster fire or just plain get rid of her

>Black woman
Not a cute Arab?
Lad do u even comics?

>People really hate brie and they suck but its still way too many people hating brie
Go outside this little bubble of a website, man. Youtube comments don't count.

Why does she always look so fucking smarmy?

Your all laughing now. You think this is ridiculous. But im just doing the math here perception wise. If a crossover movie is made where everyone fights each other and brie larson gets her teeth kicked in by black captain marvel or some other character i will laugh at your fucking asses and say i told you so

Attached: 38E94E08-0A2F-4998-AB7A-CA46BB90ECEA.jpg (940x480, 291K)

Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the contingency plan. Only break in 3 years when we have no other choice to bring her in

Attached: D3E8218C-4C34-476E-BCE5-C909EDDAFEAE.jpg (688x1024, 158K)

Like twitter? Or #releasethesnydercut fanboys like film gob. Those guys ACTUALLY think justice league could be a good movie. And they hate brie. In a weird way Id say they may actually be an unbiased opinion

I keep forgetting that Captain Marvel's movie was in the 90's so Monica should actually be in her 20's now.