The Big 3 slowly walk towards Thanos instead of making sure their friends trapped under the rubble are ok

>The Big 3 slowly walk towards Thanos instead of making sure their friends trapped under the rubble are ok
>This is ok

>Cap wields Mjolnir and this only happens because Thor removed the hammer from its timeline despite having no real narrative reason to
>This is ok

>Thanos and his army stop just so the Avengers can do a cool lineup
>This is ok

>Wanda solos Thanos to please Wanda fans
>This is ok

>Women line up for girl power scene
>"P-PANDERING! IMMERSION BROKEN!"

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Hires-Still-2-Girl-Power.jpg (2048x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JS0LIe1CDgQ
youtu.be/3zKaHp0zW7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would watch a whole movie of Wanda just fucking up Thanos and I haven't seen anything of her besides Civil War and Avengers.
Those other women should fucking kill themselves just like Widow though.

>Women line up for girl power scene
But she doesn't even needed the help, hell, she just cut throught all the soldiers by herself with a Kaioh-Ken

Characters who carried the franchise, have teamed up for countless battles, and paid their dues getting fanservice is good. Literally who womyn who don't even know each other teaming up because it's their turn is bad.

Kaioh-what?

No one's got anything on Valkyrie. Riding against space monsters on an honest-to-god pegasus is just fucking stylish as hell.

This is cherrypicked logic at its finest

king kai fist

Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man have been the face of the franchise for a decade. They deserve fanservice in the last chapter.

The first is okay because it is what this whole fucking 11 years has been built up towards. Besides would you turn your back on Thanos?

Second one was pure hype, don't give a fuck how it came about, it was pure kino.

Third is understandable, why would you continue your attack when portals are opening up and you don't know what the fuck is on the other side?

Fourth is great because fuck you and it worked because she did it the last film when Thanos came.

Fifth was retarded because none of those characters even knew each other and Captain Bitch didn't even need the help.

Fuck off

Where is this rip? Best I've seen yet.

Barely any of the women have even talked to each other and it’s supposed to be treated like an empowering moment?

Seriously what the fuck was Mantis going to do there?

And what criteria do you base this on?

>The Big 3 slowly walk towards Thanos instead of making sure their friends trapped under the rubble are ok
Turning their backs on Thanos for even the 5 minutes it would take to make sure that Rhodey and the others werenokau could mean the difference between living or another Snap

>Cap wields Mjolnir and this only happens because Thor removed the hammer from its timeline despite having no real narrative reason to
It explains why a peak human can go toe to toe with someone who has slaughtered gods.

Wanda managed to hold him off when he had 5 stones. And she did it one handed while she was simultaneously killing Vision.

>because none of those characters even knew each other

Most of the Avengers on that battlefield didn't know each other dipshit.

You are a motherfucking retard. No one should need anything this simple explained to them.

>He's not falling for my meme logic
>Better throw a temper tantrum

When we were talking about the movie afterward, even my mother thought the girl power scene was lame pandering.

>This is ok

Why wouldn't that be okay? Why are you defending the grrl power scene?

>Barely any of the women have even talked to each other and it’s supposed to be treated like an empowering moment?

Barely any of the Avengers in the final battle talked to each other

Screentime, the fact that each of them have three movies and are prominent in all of the avengers movie. Quit playing dumb

Attached: lcledu7m67y21.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Why is that valid criteria though? You're just making all this subjective criteria up.

The more I see this scene the more I think they put Paltrow there so that Brie isn't the one who looks the most out of place in the scene.
I don't mind the girl power cool lineup moment though, I think it looks decently cool.

Your just being obtuse at this point

>Even Rhodey and the Raccoon have more screen time than Hawkeye

So you admit defeat.

Between Obadiah and Killian, Pepper has killed more MCU villains than any of the other women there

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

You are the dipshit, think about this for a sec, maybe your slow brain will understand.

Why would all the females, who don't know each other, stop their separate battles, which they were doing with their actual known comrades to go do a female empowerment lineup with other female heroes for no reason without prompt? You may repeat your dumbass notion of "none of these guys know each other" but that is untrue. If War Machine or Rocket came to her aid, it would make more sense. If random heroes, not just the female ones came to her aid, it makes more sense but is still retarded. If Spiderman came to help Strange it works because last film, if Fury came to help Marvel it works because of their film, if Hulk dropped all his shit to help Starlord, it makes no fucking sense unless he was an inch away which none of those women were.

>2nd highest screentime in single movie is Peter in Homecoming
>LOL IRON MAN 5!

Real shit, why did Wasp show up when she was supposed to be helping Scott with the time machine?

Well Rhodey the character has been in 3 iron man films, Cap 3 and Avengers 2 - 4

I guess, Paltrow just can't pull off action girl for shit and the last time she did anything like that was 6 years ago (11 in universe), when she was the only person who could do something, with no hint of her ever being interested in more action.

They are the most prominent characters in the MCU by far. Your just being obstinate

Why did Scott go Giant Man when he was supposed to be working on the time machine?

Well, it did break my immersion, but I thought it was worth it because it was cool. Just like the Stan Lee cameos

>Why would all the females, who don't know each other, stop their separate battles, which they were doing with their actual known comrades to go do a female empowerment lineup with other female heroes for no reason without prompt?

Same reason why OP listed all that other shit in the film: It's pandering capeshit for the masses. There's no logic to any of it and only pretending to care about consistency when it's a scene you don't like makes you a faggot.

>You may repeat your dumbass notion of "none of these guys know each other" but that is untrue

War Machine doesn't know Strange. Wanda doesn't know Wasp. Black Panther never met the Guardians. I can go on and on.

> If War Machine or Rocket came to her aid, it would make more sense. If random heroes, not just the female ones came to her aid, it makes more sense but is still retarded.

When I was in the military I routninley had to work with soldiers I didn't know. This is a stupid complaint.

You're just finding shit to bitch about you absolute faggot.

>>The Big 3 slowly walk towards Thanos instead of making sure their friends trapped under the rubble are ok
>>This is ok
Thanos was alone as far as they could see, got to seize the moment.

>>Cap wields Mjolnir and this only happens because Thor removed the hammer from its timeline despite having no real narrative reason to
>>This is ok
What is 'I'm Still Worthy!'? Thor was at his lowest for pretty much the whole film at this point. He needed a win to cement the upswing his mother set him on.

>>Thanos and his army stop just so the Avengers can do a cool lineup
>>This is ok
Rule of cool. even if it doesn't make total sense, the cool factor outweighs any immersion breaking

>>Wanda solos Thanos to please Wanda fans
>>This is ok
She also holds off a 5-stone guantlet Thanos is the previous film. The feat is there, it makes some sense.

>>Women line up for girl power scene
>>"P-PANDERING! IMMERSION BROKEN!"
Because this moment couldn't have happened without producer meddling. It doesn't make much narrative sense for all the women, and only the women, to be in just that spot in just that moment unless someone wanted to make a statement.

Why did Thor bring Mjolnir back to the present? He had already proven his worthiness by summoning it, why needed to bring it with him? Sure, the real reason was for Cap to use later but some in-universe logic?

So only prominent characters can have screentime? Explain all the previous Marvel films then. Okoye got plenty of screentime in BP despite that being her first film.

That happened after the initial charge though. Unless he turns giant again after that but I don't remember seeing it.

I'm okay with this scene because
A) This film was treated like it would be the last MCU film, so they gave a lot of fan pleasing moments
B) More Mantis

Attached: 1525912472049.jpg (564x862, 63K)

>>The Big 3 slowly walk towards Thanos instead of making sure their friends trapped under the rubble are ok
making sure he doesn't have the gauntlet is priority #1.

>>Cap wields Mjolnir and this only happens because Thor removed the hammer from its timeline despite having no real narrative reason to
It happens because he's worthy.

Because they're getting ready to engage.

>>This is ok
Yes because Wanda is already established to be incredibly strong since she's powered by an infinity stone.

>>"P-PANDERING! IMMERSION BROKEN!"
Yes because it makes absolutely no sense for the plot and they have no reason to be gathered in one spot on the huge ass battlefield.

two god level weapons are better then one, was probably his reasoning

Rule of cool.
>inb4 it isn't cool
Then it failed for you, but basically everything in those movies is based on rule of cool. There's no reason for something as retarded as the Sokovia Accords to be a thing, ask any lawyer it doesn't work for shit on top of being unnecessary, but it leads to cool moments.

Cherrypicking logic

There is no logic. It's Cap wielding Mjolnir is what the fans wanted. The whole movie is pandering and this is why anyone complaining about the girl power scene is a faggot.

What the fuck are you on? They got lots of fanservice because they literally built the fucking franchise up from nothing and are the most popular characters. They've been the obvious main characters from the first Avengers. Quit being retarded.

You didn't answer my question. If only prominent characters deserve big moments, why did the previous films feature less prominent characters getting big moments?

How is cap wielding mjolnir illogical? It was hinted at earlier even

Stop being stupid. He was clearly referring to Thor bringing the hammer back to the present. It was only done for Cap to wield it in the final battle. The Avengers never expected a fight so why bring it?

1. Their friends are SUPERHEROES! The "Big Three" probably thought that they were fine and helping each other. Meanwhile Thanos, a threat to the whole universe, is right there. Just sitting, menacingly.

2.Thor was feeling down on himself and needed prove that he was still worthy to wield his hammer to feel better, also they were going to return it with the stone so why not take it.

3. The army of Thanos stopped because they were waiting for the order to go from their commander, Thanos. And Thanos waited because he wanted to know what he was up against.

4. The last time Wanda fought Thanos she was busy trying to kill Vision and also having a mental breakdown, but this time she's in rage mode. Also, she's powered the one of the INFINITY STONES!

5. ...I liked it. I knew what they were doing, but I still got into it.

Thor didn't know that you had to return the stuff you steal back to the past, none of them did until Banner spoke to Tilda Swinton.

Thor just wanted his old hammer back

Not really. Why would you not take it?

>Seriously what the fuck was Mantis going to do there?
SLEEP

Why would you?

>Thor didn't know that you had to return the stuff you steal back to the past, none of them did until Banner spoke to Tilda Swinton.

It's a foregone conclusion to not take shit from the past.

>Thor just wanted his old hammer back

At the expense of his past self losing his hammer? Thor knows better than that.

Their whole plan was to steal shit from the past

youtube.com/watch?v=JS0LIe1CDgQ

>Same reason why OP listed all that other shit in the film: It's pandering capeshit for the masses. There's no logic to any of it and only pretending to care about consistency when it's a scene you don't like makes you a faggot.
Despite the rest being pandering, it made sense within the context of the story and moment. Cap using the hammer doesn't come out of nowhere, lets say Thor didn't get the hammer from the past and Cap summons the hammer from the aether, then it would be as retarded as gurl powah. There is logic in all of them except the gurl powah scene, hell the Wanda one works because of Vision and the fact that she fucked Thanos' ass in IW.

>War Machine doesn't know Strange. Wanda doesn't know Wasp. Black Panther never met the Guardians. I can go on and on.
Yeah and they didn't go out of their way to help those other people either. The Guardians worked with the Guardians, Spiderman came to help Ironman and so on. Despite not knowing everyone, they banded together to fight Thanos but none of them went out of their way to break from the group they know to do this task except for the gurl power scene.

>When I was in the military I routninley had to work with soldiers I didn't know. This is a stupid complaint.
Did the military teach you to gargle this garbage scene too like a little bitch? Let me make it shorter, why would all the females stop their separate battles with the people they knew best to move a great distance just for a gurl powah scene that has no prompt? Out of all the heroes on the field, why did only the females come to help her and not some other randoms?

Imagine being angry that women exist

They aren't the only ones that deserve them, most characters got to shine. But they obviously deserve the most focus because they built the franchise. It didn't feel forced because they're friends, we're in the same room when the mansion got blown up, and have experience fighting together. It makes sense in the movie tgat the three main Avengers fight the final boss of the series.

Womyn was forced because they didn't even know each other, were in a huge battlefield, and Carol didn't even need help

As the movie happened, I didn't give a fuck because I got Cap wielding Mjolnir so everything after didn't matter because I was already in maximum hype. I could not get hype any higher unless Cap got the gauntlet too. My hype was not over until the movie was over because I got the one piece of fanservice that I needed.

Hmm, I wonder why a god would want the weapon that he has cherished and fought with his entire life back? A weapon that he has had a pretty special and intimate relationship with and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one. (Straight out of Ragnarok) Especially when that god knows that taking it wouldn't change his past or future. Also, having it be a tangible and immediate reminder that his failing to kill Thanos, save half of all life and waste 5 years destroying himself didn't tarnish his worthiness.
Fuck, you're retarded.

I'm not angry that women exist. I do get angry that they force nonsensical pandery bullshit into movies as a bad attempt for cheap brownie points with sjws.

Didn't Wanda kill Ultron and Proxima Midnight?

Does Brumlow count?

I swear most of the people complaining about Endgame haven't even watched it. Or just don't listen to dialogue.

A better question would be why the car needs to be hotwired. It worked fine after five (subjective) years with no interaction.

if it was literally anybody but carol i wouldn't have care. as far as i am concerned carol is basically the superhero equivalent of x-pac heat.

i got sick of her push long before her movie even came out and i just want her to go away.

I have watched it.
Stop scrambling for arguments that hold no water and shut up.

Movie would have been much better if it was Nebula instead

The logic behind Thor taking Mjolnir is pretty fucking simple, it gave him an extra mystical and powerful weapon to use against Thanos. Obviously it proved to be useful because Steve was wiping the floor with Thanos with it

Seems like you got blown the fuck out because your a retard who didn't understand why THOR would want his fucking hammer back

The Avengers didn't plan on fighting Thanos again

Hey, dumbass? I'm on that side of the argument.
But go ahead. Enlighten us.

Brumlow killed himself, she only helped saving some of the civilians.
Can’t remember who deal the final blow to Ultron though, Vision or Wanda.

He still wanted his hammer back because he wanted to see if he was still worthy and because why would you not take another superweapon, especially one that you loved like it was a part of you

Viz.
C'mon man, it was the best scene in that movie.
youtu.be/3zKaHp0zW7U

Vision killed the last Ultron, but Wanda killed his main upgraded body

Yeah but that was lame as shit so Viz gets the kill.

It really did feel forced, but it was still cool imo.

They really did dirty on my boy hawkeye.

He didn't get much screentime but the time he got was pretty memorable. He was the best part of AoU

DC will make a good movie someday...

How come Wanda and Carol are so incredibly strong yet Pietro is dead?

That's more a case of him just not being in that many movies. He was only in 4 (not counting his original Cameo in Thor) Avengers, AoU, Civil War, and Endgame. Phase 1 and 2 he only showed up in one movie, with 2 for Phase 3.

He'd have more if he was able to make it into Winter Soldier like they planned but Renner was busy.

Because Fox beat them to it so they scarificed him to Whedon.

Honestly Pepper's just there so she could be there for Tony's death scene. And also because it was the final chance to use Rescue so they went for it.

That's about it.

how much screentime does thanos have?

There's really no logic there. As far as they knew they'd use the stones and then send them back with no trouble.

It's just there because they wanted Cap to use it but Thor Ragnarok destroyed it.

Probably not nearly as much since he was only really featured in two movies (Avengers and Guardians was mostly just a cameo)

Seeing Spider-Man carry the gauntlet with a pegasus was my "What a time to be alive" moment

Because our Queen Carol doesn't need the help

having two hammers is how they set up Beta Ray Bill fro GOTG3

I didn't mind the girl power scene because it's just a movie, but it is pretty retarded if you think about it
also Captain Cockpit didn't need help, especially from some random bitches who can do a roundkick
would look better if they included males as well, but I guess it's not about teamwork and even ground

nigga mjolnir is taken back by captain virgin

The first 4 are fan pandering. It's fun and innocent.
The last one is political pandering. It's called conjuncture and it's disgusting.

Fuck you for hating Mantis

>I was in the military I routninley had to work with soldiers I didn't know.
Yep. Exactly. That was routine. But the scene wasn't. I'm pretty sure you never said something like
>"Wow, guys, we don't know each other at all, but we're, like, united by this single trait we all share... I think it symbolizes the inner strength that everyone who shares this trait also has, so us working together is really empowering"
It was supposed to be meaningful and empowering, that's why they lingered on this shot. If, say, Mantis and Wasp just casually happened to work together in a shot, nobody would be bitching.

He does appear as a giant again about half a minute after he says he has to hot-wire the car.

It's not a rip, it's just a promotional image that was released a short time ago.

It's a shame we missed most of the fight because the Spiderfags fanservice took priority.

When she's making him stagger, then you see her chaos Magic slowly crippling his sword as she grins back at him.

Stopping Thanos to stop him from doing more damage seems to be the right line of action.

It could always be useful. Why not ?

>>Thanos and his army stop
No, they don't.

I liked that scene.

showing three white guys defeat an evil alien is political pandering.
showing a wealthy ex-capitalist, a humbled nobleman, and an enhanced Irish-catholic working class man who lose all faith in the government set aside their difference, gain an intuitive level of trust in each other's abilities, and co-operate to defeat a deranged warlord whose ideology boils down to craving an arbitrarily decided killcount is political pandering
having good defeat evil is a political pandering
having evil defeat good is a political pandering

They reference this by her holding off Thanos (and crippling his sword) with one hand while blasting his sword away with the other.

She's powered by pure hatred.

Holy shit how thin are Shuri's arms?

Get the impression it's Chaos Magic, and the infinity stones just grant the ability/knowledge.

Especially since Vision implied she had a different power source in IW.

Is OP a insecure fag for complaining about badass women? Yes he is, and a hypocrite when male heroes do the same thing and no one complains about it. And who fucking cares? They're in a middle of a war, and it serves as a homage to A-Force. Honestly, I really like this scene. It's super badass to watch, and very natural to have. Adding the list of so many badass scenes this movie has. And let's not forget Spider-Man is there from behind. He's a lucky boy that got flirted by Captain Marvel. Many "Ara-Ara Peter-kun" pics would not be possible if it wasn't for this

You want forced girl power? Watch the "Transformers: The Last Knight" ad with that useless child actress and the "2017 Ghostbusters" movie. Compare those and you can see the difference. The woman line-up in Endgame is far superior

Stop being an insecure fag OP

Pietro was given power subconsciously by Wanda from the space stone to save his life.

Wanda IMHO has abilities from Mind Stone combined with innate magic from the Soul Shard.

because it's capeshit

This is fine. Try watch the new batwoman trailer with Ruby Rose, now that’s fucking horrible pandering and be glad you didn’t get it in endgame.

>honest-to-god pegasus
it literally isn't a pegasus

>It's a foregone conclusion to not take shit from the past.
that's not how this time travel works you fuck

that's actually not true, Fox only wanted the twins in DoFP because Disney was putting them into AoU

>The first is okay because it is what this whole fucking 11 years has been built up towards. Besides would you turn your back on Thanos?
yeah, that's "MUH REALIZM"
>THERE IS GOOD FAN SERVICE AND BAD FAN SERVICE!
no there is only FAN SERVICE fucking retard

What the fuck is Mantis even doing there lol.

Man, fuck you. Mantis put both Ego and Thanos to sleep.

Attached: 1554501623985.jpg (729x1200, 794K)

Does the Hulk screentime include Edward Norton?

Carol has a look of "who the fuck are these cunts" on her face, while everyone else is in the zone.

Exactly, and Fox got their movie out first and marketed the hell out of Quicksilver so people would view him as an X-man character.

So Marvel/Disney let Whedon kill him off. Remember they did alternate shoots where he survived incase the higherups wanted to override that and keep him around for future movies but they didn't bother.

>that's not true
>exactly
jesus christ

Just having Mjolnir for dual wielding is plenty enough reason to take it - they could always put it back, which they did. Also it affirms to him that he's still worthy, which gives him a serious confidence boost before the Thanos confrontation.

But yeah the girl power shot is fine and the people whining about it are retards.

>Literally who
Pepper has been a central character in every Iron Man movie and has appeared in a bunch of others. Wanda has been an Avengers since AoU. Shuri was a favourite in an incredibly successful movie, and met most of the Avengers during Infinity War. Valkyrie was one of the main characters of Ragnarok.

Also, it's been five fucking years. There is no way Pepper, Carol, and Valkyrie haven't talked.

>this much autism

They are literally the 3 head heroes of the team.

Yes it is. Because that's exactly what it is. They set this shot up just to showcase WOMEN IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE and it's dumb, and it's obvious what they're doing. Everything else is at best dumb plot contrivances. This is a scene built to go YAAAAAAAAAS WOMEN and it's repellent.

So, uh
Literally everything about Ragnarok is just ignored, aside from the Refugees and the knockoff Valkyrie, huh? Thor got his eye back, he's back to using a Mjolnir knockoff, and the whole "lol you didn't need the hammer retard, you are the lightning" is ignored to give Cap a buff

Hammer gives you the power of Thor user, it's fucking written on it.

They know what's at stake if they waste time.
Thor's hammer was broken and he wanted to see if he was still worthy. He probably figured it was a good idea to bring it and stormbreaker into battle which it was. Steve was already proven to have the potential worth to wield it in a previous film
Battle formations are a thing
>>Wanda solos Thanos to please Wanda fans
Wanda is canonically a fucking powerhouse
Gratuitous and stupid considering they ALL gathered from across different sections of the battlefield. Even if they were near eachother rather than lump together to make a quip and look cool they should already be clearing a fucking path.

Shuri sucks, she’s not even a fighter.

I've only seen it once so correct if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hope already in the fucking Van with Scott? So she crossed the battlefield Captain Marvel needed cleared just to get back here for the line up?

goddamn look at those curves on mantis

Attached: datass.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The only issue is that one still though to be honest, after they started fighting Thanos they all got decent scenes themselves. The whole coming together to defend Spider-man was just weird though.

I never noticed how disgusting and alien like Shuri until I saw this image. She has the same head and body type of an alien.

well they did crash on earth with the vibranium meteorite

Cringe

>That bald chick from Dr. Strange states to Hulk that the infinity stones contributes to the universe's balance, and without it, reality falls apart

So does that mean the mainline MCU is basically screwed when Thanos destroyed their infinity stones?

> WandaVision

> One Division

> Demiurge breaks his essence up into many fractions, one of which becomes Chthon. Others include Set, Oshtur, and Gaea.

> Chthon becomes Earth's first sorcerer, invents magic, Chaos Magic is the first Mystic Art.

> Agamotto, the firsr Sorcerer Supreme, destroys all knowledge of Chaos Magic, using deceit and lies to erase it from history.

> Chthon puts a fraction of himself into Wanda's soul at birth (perhaps after fighting Ancient One) at Mount Wundagore.

> Chthon possibly meets Loki between Thor and Avengers 1, has Loki "accidentally" lose the scepter.

> Scepter and mind stone grant Wanda knowledge of her innate magic. Mental augmentation from mind stone enables telekinesis, but power source is Chthon (As hinted by Vision in Infinity War; "a sufficient power source").

> Infinity Stones destroyed. Agamotto has lost his greatest weapon, Chaos Magic is back on Earth via Wanda. Kamar Taj sorcerers led by Mordo will soon turn against Agamotto.

> Wanda restores Vision's emotions by using a part of her soul, but Chthon's fragment also breaks a part off.

> One Division.

Attached: 30l9gl.jpg (743x447, 34K)

Imagine thinking anyone should like you just because you have a vagina

>winged horse
user....

What did she do in the battle anyway?

They still technically exist just in an unusable state. She was note worried about not having the time stone to fight dormammu

Where's Vision?

She actually put one of those big gorilla aliens to sleep so she wasn't useless

Drax not getting a semi-major moment against Thanos in either IW or Endgame's fight triggers me more than anything.

>no Widow in the scene

She grew on me over the years. Russos made her based and the scene just made me sad because she wasn’t there.

Guardians got shafted hard aside from Nebula

it was a minor, blink-and-you-miss it scene? DCAU had stuff like this all the time. Are we really going to get asshurt over this?

He wanted it back, what other reason was needed? And it doesn't affect the timeline, so don't say it fucks it up.

This. You just cna't see it through cam rips

This is a shit thread.

But Thor apparently needs the hammer to use the lightning.

It wasn't minor at all, the battle screeched to a halt so all the characters could watch Carol merc the big bads army with zero effort then we had this extended scene with Womyn power.

We got garbage like that but not Bucky, Cap, and Sam uniting in the battle. Or the Guardians teaming up. Or Rhodey and Tony combo moves. It was a waste of screentime.

No he doesn't. That's why being worthy of it let's you use lightning like Cap did

The Carol scene makes more sense than the Womyn scene or at least wasn't as forced.

Wanda earned the right to fuck up Thanos solo. Captain marvel didn't even know him during Infinity war

I
I still hated it. Basically a rehash of Thor's scene in IW but it wasn't built up at all.

>Using "sjw" unironically

I'm talking about Thor not using the lightning at all in IW when not having a hammer user.

New rule. We learn what the term "political" actually means before using it in a sentence