Batman vs tmnt

shes got a phd

Attached: furryquienn.jpg (856x480, 55K)

According to the original comic version of Mad Love, Harley slept her way through college and never actually "earned" her degree.

I'm pretty sure you meant an STD

Medical degree followed by a residency. She's a qualified doctors, that's what 8 years and a residency meant user.

There's a joke about pets having papers here somewhere

So is she suppose to be golden retriever?

A hyena. At least that's what she turned into in the comic version.

The pale yellow fur and long tail throws me off. A hyena would of been better.

This.

Attached: 5432802-madlove.png (748x762, 1.41M)

Pseudo human dick?

According to people who don't read comics and only get their info from these threads.

This always bugged me.
Because not only does it cheapen her character in the obvious way, it also cheapens The Joker, and their relationship.
Wouldn't it show The Joker as that much more dangerous if he could get under the skin of someone carrying a legitimate PhD?

>young cute 10/10 fucking fat balding old men
Worst trope

>According to people who don't read comics
>replying to a person who posted a comic page

A PhD in sucking dick lol

Someone with a legitimate phd wouldn't run around in a clown costume begging for dick from a serial killer, Harley being a dumb slut makes a lot more sense

Mengle had a PhD too.

She got mindfucked, but if she was good, she would have never been working for Arkham and instead would be doing her own practice.

>Someone with a legitimate phd wouldn't run around in a clown costume begging for dick from a serial killer

That's the idea.
Like, the Joker is supposed to be on equal footing with Batman. If you're going to show him being a manipulator, then show of his power by showing him as someone powerful enough to manipulate a demonstrably smart person

And he was based af, what's your point?

Mengle obviously slept with his professor to get it.

This movie shocked the hell out of me with how enjoyable it was.

PRETTY HUGE DICK!

You mean best trope.

You mean accurate, based on real life trope.

She picked Arkham only because she wanted to make a book about the "celebrity" inmates and make millions in royalties. She had no intention to actually help anybody, just herself.

And of course, being the biggest name in psychos, Joker figured this out instantly and twisted her greed into obsession.

No, it makes the Joker more balanced and less wanked, if anything that strengthened their characters.

oof self burn

Attached: finisher4.webm (720x400, 1.94M)

>thesis
>meets with a single professor and not a panel

I thought about this too, but it might be possible if you fuck somebody in charge of administration rather than the professor.
Of course, in the context of the comic, the dude is clearly her supervisor.

I mean a D- is still passing.

Best scene ever.

Why and how did Harley become so popular with women

A weird mixture of 'reclaiming' her, the Suicide Squad movie wardrobe, and total stupidity.

>Someone with a legitimate phd wouldn't run around in a clown costume begging for dick from a serial killer
You forget the most important part user: she's a woman. Lots of women beg for serial killer dick and do anything for it, even crimes.

Attached: Swiss prison guard falls in love with a pedo rapist and helps him break out of jail.jpg (634x410, 41K)

do you think harley got turned on during her transformation?

>the original comic

Stay mad, legbeard

She's still been shown to be a competent psychiatrist. Just because she cheated doesn't mean she didn't learn anything.

The animated version actually kinda looks like a hyena...unlike the DOG in the comic.