JL Civil War

> Who's leading which side?

> Who would join what side and why?

> Who/what inevitably shows up to unite them against the new Big Bad and ruin everything?

Attached: Trinity_War_covers.jpg (439x227, 35K)

Literally Injustice 2

depends on the reason.

Kingdom Come?

Second that. Injustice is practically DC's version of Civil War. Only that because of Batman's stupidity, this is more an universal war than a civil war.

Honestly, Injustice's world seems like a reality doom to an eternal war. I wish for Injustice 3 to appear with Superman's ending, continuing the endless conflict and possibly involving other realities.

As far as I see, there would be only one way to fix Injustice's reality: Go back in time and kill the Joker before he attacked Superman. After all misery his denial to kill the Joker has caused, Batman should know is the only way. But he's so idiotic stubborn, that he will never accept it.

Thinking like a hack fraud here:

>Going back in time
>Killing Joker before the Metropolis incident
>Batman goes batshit insane and becomes Injustice!Superman with less deaths and more morally questionable decisions
>Superman starts questioning if stopping/killing Joker was a good Idea at all

tl;dr Injustice with role reversal and time travel bullshit

Assuming it's a similar premise of the US gov't wanting to identify/register powered and vigilante inclined people.
Captain Atom and a few other gov't connected metahumans would likely be pro. But I can't think of many, maybe John Stewart if he's written in full marine oorah mode.
Against, JSAers already went into retirement once to avoid that sort of thing, and in universe or meta wise their influence on the heroes that were created after them remain.

Would there be some contrived event where some people die along with a few junior heroes, then Stargirl or someone becomes the most hated person in America, starts dressing like a bondage queen and hurting herself?

As others have said, Injustice is pretty close to DC's equivalent to Civil War
And that's just the Public Enemies storyline from the Kelly Batman/Superman run

>Accusing others of being a hack
>Writes even more hacky bullshit
Bravo user.

But I wasn't accussing others of being a hack.

>(I'll be) Thinking like a hack fraud here

You literally can't do it without utterly destroying some characters to the point that they become something else (as people said before, like in Injustice).
DC heroes aren't crazy sociopaths like in Marvel, so they wouldn't fight so long and so hard, unless some mind control or other deus ex machina is invoked.
They can have small local skirmishes, like they did in B/M: Public Enemies or Trinity War, but that's it.

It doesn't matter what happens, Superman and the Justice League will take the most stupid stance, and Batman and the rest of the masked vigilantes will oppose them.

>Injustice is practically DC's version of Civil War
More like DC's version of Secret Empire, since Millar was an idiot that didn't realize how he was writing Stark as the bad guy in Civil War.

>DC heroes aren't crazy sociopaths like in Marvel, so they wouldn't fight so long and so hard
Kingdom Come exists, you know. Easily the most important and popular DCU book ever published.

Yes, and who fought who in KC?
Superman + WW + other bright heroes fough dark brooding murderous antiheroes, while "proper" brooding antiheroes like Batman or Green Arrow stood and did their own thing.
And Billy fought Superman because he was mind-controlled - exactly as I said. Once this mind control stopped, Billy was good as new and did everything Supes wanted him to do.

Imagine actually thinking this

Attached: 1537079912930.png (673x601, 335K)

And that ended with a bloodbath, not to mention that Superman + Wonder Woman + other bright heroes wanted to execute the dark brooding murderous anti-heroes that they locked up.

>wanting Character Assassination: The Comic for DC
This is a stupid idea, and the whole heroes vs heroes thing needs to fuck off.

And by the way, the incident that caused Civil War is the most contrived whoreshit ever. People blamed Speedball, when it was Nitro who killed all those people. It's like everyone conveniently forgot VILLAINS existed. Fucks sake.

I never denied that it didn't end in bloodbath.
But you can hardly say that this was something on par with Marvel's Civil War, where friends and families fought to death over bullshit. The "enemies" in KC are murderers who just name themselves heroes. There is no "Batman vs Superman" conflict, or "Wonder Woman vs Flash", only old real heroes vs young sociopathic killers. Nearly all of them are nameless and nobody really cares about them. Fighting them, even killing them, don't have the same weight as if Superman wished to exterminate the other half of Justice League. That's the difference.

I want Sivana to be playable in 3

My bad, thought you were calling that other user a hack.
Batman freaking out over the joker is tired as fuck.