Horrorverse: The Locust Horde vs Umbrella

The Locust have discovered a Lovecraftian portal to another time and world. Instead of invading the surface of Sera to escape the Lambent, they decide to invade the earth. Governments fall over night, 3/4ths of the world falls to the horde in a matter of weeks. Umbrella cranks out the mass manufacture of BOWs to confront the locust horde, with Umbrella special ops leading the surviving coalition of humanity against the Locust forces. BOWs prove to be effective fighting the locust and catch them off guard with their ferocity. The Locust are immune to the T virus and other types as of now but Umbrella is working around the clock to find a solution. Hunk is tasked with leading an invasion of the underground caverns the locust have created as a response to the surface bombardment with nuclear weapons that failed to eliminate the locust threat. Nemesis and all available tyrants have been dispatched to hunt down Raam himself. Can humanity aided by BOW muscle survive the fury of the horde? What roles do Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy play in the war?

Attached: da6ww6r-63921cbd-74c8-45f4-a9b0-a28417d9f8e6.png (750x421, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-magnus-archives.fandom.com/wiki/The_Entities
pjfarmer.com/secret/hyde/hydenhair.htm
mediafire.com/folder/5uf3eusw0sxt3/Resident_Evil
youtu.be/LUBLLOw6oTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

The locust make it to earth. Umbrella organizes the most effective armed resistance after conventional warfare and nuclear weapons have failed.

Horrorverse thread, boy. Strap in.

Attached: DpKzE9sUwAEvBEL.jpg (768x1024, 179K)

He probably meant to post this on Yea Forums.

Yes, Chris leads task forces, and Leon becomes a sheriff in one of the shanty towns humanity spreads back into.

To answer the OP; Umbrella COULD stop the Locusts, but they'd need to crank out one of their more ridiculous bioweapons to do it. And not only would that take a lot of time they don't really have, there's a 99% chance that what they create turns on them and goes on a rampage.

No, there are comic series for both Gears of War and Resident evil. The horrorverse is Yea Forums territory.

They would just have to let them loose in the Locust caverns. The riftworm has come with them.

Yea Forums wouldn't know what the Horrorverse is, let alone how to discuss it. They'd just shitpost and screech.

Letting loose unregulated BOWs, even to destroy a more pressing threat, sounds like an utterly terrible idea.

Yeah, but both franchises are Yea Forums. I mean is right in that they both had comic runs, but they weren’t great and had almost nothing to do with all the info one would need for this thread topic.

Okay, the fuck is a Horrorverse

The Horrorverse is primarily something Yea Forums based. It was founded with horror icons in comics, and it still revolves around that. That alone disqualifies it from being Yea Forums, let alone the myriad other reasons to not make a thread there.

A fused setting of every single piece of horror media. Novels, comics, games, online stories/blogs, etc.

Sure, the mods don’t delete horrorverse threads because they are vaguely on topic, but this is egregiously not Yea Forums.

Yea Forums autism about a shared horror icon universe.

Horror verse is cringe fanfiction.

There are practically no humans left on the surfaces of Locust territory, and only captives in the caverns being used to construct fortresses. It would make sense to let them out. Humanity is on its last legs while the Locust are both more advanced technologically and physically resilient. The humans of Sera are more advanced than any actual country on Earth, and also had practically 100 years of battle-hardening before the horde showed up. Which is a factor the Locust took into account, thinking the Earth is a softer target. Conventional small arms are also lacking in penetration and power to effectively stop drones and other species used by the Locust. Reports showed entire magazines of 5.56 being fired into drones at close range and failing to incapacitate them fast enough while 9x19mm would bounce off of their skin and proved useless. The armed forces of the world lost all conventional battles miserably due to this fact and others. It was found in the Middle East that roadside bombs were particularly effective against brumaks but are next to impossible to deploy in surprise attacks by the Locust.

Sounds cool I guess, so like Slashers?

I choose Frankenstein army

Attached: Frankensteins_army_creature_designs.jpg (1024x2508, 680K)

>Sure, the mods don’t delete horrorverse threads because they are vaguely on topic, but this is egregiously not Yea Forums.
'K. Who cares, it's fun. Nobody comes into your MCU threads to tell you to take them to Yea Forums, faggot.

The Locust get infected with [insert Umbrella Virus here] creating an even bigger threat

This would get nowhere in Yea Forums, believe me. And the comics for both series are good. The horrorverse contains horror elements from all comics ever made.

Even so, letting loose something like Uroboros into the Locust nests with no restrictions is just asking to get a country-sized tentacle-monster that can't be put down later down the line.

Oh shit, I remember that movie, some good fucked up stuff

Amongst other things, yes.

Uroburos is technically post-Umbrella.

Wesker, what would he do in this situation?

Hmm, yeah it kinda was. But assuming that either Wesker is still alive, or left notes on how to replicate it, it could still be pulled off.

Uncontrolled Tyrants proved to be useful in combating Locust Berzerkers, with the result often being the death of both entities as they tear each other apart. The problem being that uncontrolled tyrants are just as dangerous as Berzerkers to nearby humans.

Attached: 345634564563463465.jpg (1015x666, 158K)

Leon solos everything, Chris punches the rest

We to take the time frame into account. Umbrella is still an organization, let's say the events of Resident Evil 2/3 have just taken place and the legal shitshow with Umbrella is just beginning when the horde appears out of an interdimensional portal summoned by the Kantus priests.

Tyrants are probably more dangerous than Berzerkers 1-to-1. More durable, hit harder, and have a myriad variations and forms.

Pic related is the how the Horde unleashes hell. After months of defeat after defeat, nuclear arms were deployed in territories already depopulated or entire enslaved by the Locust. Initially it was highly effective but the Locust caught on quickly and retreated underground in subsequent attacks. It was also found that the Locust are highly resistant to residual radiation and can operate normally post strike. Nuclear strikes were ceased after this fact was established as not being worth it. The Locusts invaded the Earth with the sole mission of exterminating all Terran humans and taking over the entire planet for their own.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1600x1230, 639K)

Still gives them access to some of their more bullshit Tyrants. And the incentive to actually start pushing more out. But Id say that the Locust have the raw numbers advantage.

That is the key point. The entire Locust population, with the exception of the rear guard doomed to die fighting the Lambent is arriving and at this point they outnumber the surviving humans 10/1.

They likely would manage to neutralize the Berzerker but also are under attack by the drones and Boomers. Surviving Tyrants would likely be blasted to death not long after.

Hmm, yeah. I'd say that with only RE 2/3 Umbrella, the Locust can probably conquer. 4 and above though starts turning things around on them, as at that point bioweaponry has advanced such that world-ending abominations can be churned out in years to months.

Post 2/3 is when the word got out about what Umbrella is capable of, then the Horde shows up. After conventional and nuclear attacks fail, Umbrella offers a solution. The surviving governments offer resources to Umbrella to produce BOWs on a massive scale comparable to the USA in WWII producing conventional weapons and machines of war. All available resources are put into the effort and the Umbrella forces have even begun to draft the elite forces of surviving nations in the formation of their own army capable of confronting the horde after the miserable failure of the current standing militaries and their inability to adapt to non-human enemies.

>Main Earth
>Alien Infiltrated Earth (They Live, Body Snatchers etcetera)
>”Based on a True Story” Earth (Conjuring, Amityville)
>Ruins Earth
>Walking Dead Earth
>Romero Earth
>Godzilla Earth’s Earth
>Resident Evil Earth
>DC’s Earth 13 (The one with Superdemon)
>Marvel’s Earth-2149 (Marvel Zombies)
>Marvel’s Earth- 7085 (Werewolves)
>DC’s Earth 43 (Vampires)
>Slasher Earth (Slashers Only)
>Mars Attacks Earth
>Constantly Invaded Earth
>Al Fulci (Zombi Franchise)
>Purge Earth (possibly)
>Lighter Earth (Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters, ETC)
>Dumpster Earth (All Viruses are dumped from some alternate Earths)
>Mortal Kombat Earth
>Left 4 Dead Earth
>Batman: Castle of the Bat (Bruce is Victor Frankenstein and his dad is resurrected as the monster but wearing a bat-costume)
>Batman: Two Faces (Jekyll/Hyde style thing, also takes place in the same world as The Superman Monster, where it's Superman combined with the Frankenstein Monster)
>Batman: Haunted Gotham Earth (where Gotham is controlled by demons and Batman fights them)
>Batman/Demon Earth: (Bruce is possessed by Etrigan in a world where it's a combination of medieval fantasy and modern)
>JLA: The Island of Dr. Moreau Earth: (Where Dr. Moreau creates animal-men who correspond to Justice League characters)
>That one story in the Elseworlds 80-Page Giant with all the stretching characters as horrors Earth
>Conjurors Earth: (Where magic/supernatural dominates the Earth and now part of everyday life.)
We really need to find a way to number these
>Possible Shark Earth?

Also an Underworld earth with the Lycans vs Vampires would be good to include. Blade from Marvel hunting Selene would be great.

If they get resources similar to what Neo Umbrella had, they could just dump HAOS on the Horde. Probably a FUBAR scenario, but they could do it.

Nice, added.

The Marvel earth from the series where the Punisher takes on all the heroes and villains turned into tribal cannibals needs to be added too.

He would ENSURE COMPLETE.GLOBAL.SATURATION.

The Ruins ideas were pretty funny. Better than Ellis's series. I saved some:

>Ancient cuneiform tells of a squid-headed god called Cthulhu...the same tablet also says that smashing an olive with a rock ensures pregnancy without intercourse...
>Vlad Tepes never died, but underwent dealings with the Scholomance to become a vampire....so said his political enemies and The Turks. Really, he just had his head lopped off and was buried near Castle Bran...
>Victor Frankenstein was arrested in 1795 for digging up corpses, he used his family connections to get out of it. Some still say a Monster lurks the area of Frankenstein castle though...so too at just about every castle in Switzerland-Germany inhabited by nobles who fought in the Crusades.
>Dr. Jekyll believed that the key to becoming a truly good man was to separate his evil side into it's own being, by a mixture of various salts and acids, which he then consumed and...dropped dead.
>Dr. Hawley Griffin, believing he has found the key to invisibility, consumes a mixture of bleach and a powder known as Monocaine...see above.
>Captain Elliott Spencer, traumatized by man's inhumanity to man during the Great War, turns to drugs and sadomasochism, then hears tell of a secret puzzle box, which he opens and...well, it looks nice and he manages to afford some more booze for another night by selling it, until he gets kicked into the gutters, winds up in an East End drug den, and dies from infections brought on by shitty acupuncture.
>Lawrence Talbot is bitten by a wolf on a foggy night near a gypsy camp, soon he starts drooling, gnashing his teeth and behaving violently....sadly, Welsh hospitals don't carry Rabies vaccines. R.I.P. Talbot.
>In 1945, nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan....millions of people were killed. That's about it.
>Captain Lucas of the Black Lagoon tells fascinating stories of a Devonian relic, half-man, half-fish. He even has pictures of it for the cheap, cheap price of $500 Dollars, gringo.

Attached: WeHaveSuchFailToShowYou.png (236x316, 172K)

Could Nemesis take down Raam?

Attached: d25cd7a610c52e7a86723ac69f3ac1c305e04f6er1-736-1324v2_hq.jpg (569x1024, 71K)

If the locust are just barely emerging for the first times, they can still amke use of kyll right? They would probably do nightly raids and use corpsers and or brumaks to take out larger cities. I think they would also have an advantage in terms of air power with reavers and gas barges. I think locusts are also much more adaptive to viruses as well since they managed to comeback still after being wiped out alongisde imulsion. Hard to tell though since most of the bio weapons the locusts use have glowing signs about where to shoot. If anything, the best advantage locusts would have is numbers.

>In 1951, with the world shuddering at every new report of developments between America and Russia, it seems nothing will stop humanity from wiping itself out, However, a Day comes when all technology ceases to work. A man calling himself 'Klaatu' takes credit, saying he has come from space to issue a warning...He is then killed by a lynch mob who take his claim seriously. Power eventually returns, simply the result of a worldwide blackout. The Cold War resumes.
>In 1958 Dr. Andre DeLambe of Ottawa invents a teleporter, which will break down matter into atoms and transport it, as electricity, to another telepod where it will reassemble itself. He gets in the teleporter with a fly one day and...he does indeed succeed at transporting an electrical current into telepod B, sadly at the cost of electrocuting himself and the fly. Seth Brundle of the Bartok institute attempts the same experiment decades later in 1986 and takes precautions, they do indeed work and he lives...in horrible, burnt, pus-spewing, crippled agony, prompting his girlfriend to shoot him as a mercy kill.
>Teenagers Tony Rivers (who believes himself to be a werewolf), Nancy Perkins (who believes herself to be vampire) and an unidentified youth who was hideously disfigured in a car crash and nicknamed "Frankenstein" go on killing sprees...eminent psychiatrist Dr. Fredric Wertham blames it on comic books.
>Young hydrocephalic Jason Voorhees wanders into the water at Camp Crystal Lake, NJ while the counselors are busy having sex. However, he washes ashore and...is found by his mother, who sues the hell out of manager Steve Christy and writes an award-winning autobiography that is made into an award-winning film starring Betsy Palmer and Ron Howard. However, local old-timer Ralph still claims Jason really drowned, and warns everyone to beware the area's death curse, although local trucker Enos tells everyone to ignore Ralph when he's been drinking."

Attached: Jasonwaterwings.jpg (792x1224, 473K)

Oh yeah, I remember someone saying Crazy Ralph was almost made a Horror Host

I mean Ramm could be killed using torque bows and light so a rocket could work. Ramm uses an unmounted turret as a weapon which could tear a man apart but Nemesis could regen. It seems pretty even either way.

I imagine a hit from Nemesis' modified Stinger could take him out indeed. Tough fight indeed, I picture Raam incapacitating Nemesis multiple times but continuing to be pursued and have to look over his shoulder constantly. We assume Raam is personally leading the advance of the Locust against humanity and fighting himself on the battlefields.

> Raaaam

T. Nemesis

Long Horse is a good friend for every survivor in the Horrorverse.

Attached: tumblr_pfmlflJAMn1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1280x640, 512K)

We forgot to take into account that ramm could command kryll. Depending on the time and setting of the fight, ramm might barely win with their help.

Nemesis could overwhelm Raam easily in his base form alone. Anything further and he gets curbstomped.

Is Parallax here?

We have the Powers from the Magnus Archives. They're a better fit.

Ooh what are those

They're basically gods of fear. Or rather, they ARE fear itself. For most of them, their endgoal is to subsume the material universe via elaborate ritual and make themselves dominant over all things. There's currently 15 of them, each corresponding to a different general fear.

the-magnus-archives.fandom.com/wiki/The_Entities

thoghts on gears of war comics?

how would pandora fit?

Good, but there need to be more.

Explain more.

Not entirely sure what Pandora is,

I guess here’s as good a place as any to ask, but has it ever been established what sort of creature Jason is? I asked Yea Forums awhile ago, and their best guess was that he’s a Revenant.

Attached: A0B04630-C3B7-4D9D-B921-60A309AD95B7.jpg (1243x1920, 235K)

aren't Umbrella's creations fucking failures? In REO they had ultimate monster what was afraid of sunlight.

According to Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, he’s some of Super Deadite, I’d personally just call him a revenant

from the necronomicon in the last movie pamela uses the necronomicon , and in the comics sort of it

Umbrella's creations are 'failures' mostly because they're either dangerously unstable and incomplete, being rushed out of production, or because they include some methods to destroy and control them if necessary, effectively self-sabotaging themselves.

yeah, exactly, they're fucking useless

Less "useless" and more "so dangerous we can't leave them unshackled."

>What roles do Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy play in the war?
Guess

Attached: LEON.jpg (1200x1063, 128K)

This. Need way more.

So are Horrorverse threads back?

Can we talk about heroes again? What role would Ash play and how would he interact with other horror heroes?

>No
>Way
>Fag

Where would Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise fit?

I guess we are, I forget what heroes the Horrorverse has, but Ash is always good to have around

I just want a movie or tv series of Ash somehow crossing over into other horror universes and just fucking shit up, barely surviving by the skin of his teeth, and quipping left and right. I've probably asked this before but what Evil Dead comics are worth watching?

Mmm, not familiar with them desu, all I know is that it crossovers with Re-Animatior and Marvel Zombies, personally I’d check out FvJvA

Ash In Space is pretty damn good. And the Army of Darkness series in general.

Attached: AshInSpaceHQ.jpg (1988x3056, 2.26M)

I'll get on all of these eventually.

Anyone know if the crossovers with Hack/Slash, Elvira, and Vampirella are any good?

I read the Hack/Slash own and it was pretty enjoyable. Don't know about the other two.

And ada ,jill?

Ada is the one who's sabotaging the Locusts at every turn, but is never caught. Jill is dealing with other fronts of the battle.

We must seize the means of saturation to stop the Locusts.

What version of Satan does the Horrorverse use?

Someone in the prior threads suggested adding Brightburn but if the ending with the kid being the only survivor of his town and then going on a rampage across the world is true then we'd have to put it in an alternate Earth.

We should probably wait for the movie to come out before making a decision. Would love if the rumors of a horror Aquaman and Wonder Woman being teased were true. Horror DCEU sounds fun

Attached: f7os4rflzlgdgudc01jy.jpg (1100x618, 37K)

>talking about Judy

Attached: 09EF2A4E-D097-4694-88BB-59C34B1638BD.jpg (1440x971, 272K)

You won't stop me this time, Jeffries!

There are many lesser demons who have claimed to be Satan, but since he himself is a shapeshifter, all of them are potentially canon.

I say go with the impersonator explanation for those that don't seem to fit or seem too petty to actually be THE Devil. Like say, the Devil from Twilight Zone's 'The Howling Man' or classic works like Faust may possibly be the real devil, but the silly ones from comedies like Bedazzled or the Russian folktale Bubnoff and The Devil or Torture Garden's Dr. Diablo (who is one of our canonical horror hosts) are probably lesser demons.

Attached: nwts.png (451x356, 182K)

The Devil is obviously Judy

Garfield is the all consumer. The inevitable end for all. A slow, sluggish, but unstoppable force. Attempting to sate him is impossible, let alone harm him.
Beings like SCP-3166 and Jonesey are agents of Garfield, finding adequate enough universes for their source for him to consume.
Monday will come soon enough, friends. And with it, everyone's deaths and absorption into the primordial lasagna that is Garfield.

Attached: gardfel.jpg (432x768, 104K)

Besides the various Final Girls, we have:

The Van Helsing bloodline
Dr. Loomis
Tommy Jarvis
Tina Shepard (I think she's distinct enough to be more than just a Final Girl)
Ellen Ripley
G-8
Silver John
Darkman
The Toxic Avenger
Dr. Droom (At least in his horror host incarnation)
The Shadow (see above)
The Phantom Stranger (see above)
Carl Kolchak
R.J. MacReady
Professor Quatermass
Will Graham
Clarice Starling
Randolph Carter
Professor Laban Shrewsbury (Hate on Trail of Cthulhu all you want, it's still canon)

There was some debate about Mulder & Scully (they have some very non-traditional takes on folklore), and whether Ernest and Abbott & Costello should exist in the prime Horror earth or on Lighter Earth.

I refuse.

>the ending of the Lasagna Cat sex survey results are the Horrorverse version of Garfield

There is no refusal against Garfield. Only slow acceptance.

Attached: gormdfal.jpg (1124x1500, 610K)

I know we got Doctor Mordrid, who’s basically Strange, and damn forgot about Kolchak

Truly, Garfield is the strongest entity bar Azathoth himself. Leviathan, Pennywise, Nyarlathotep, Judy, they are all mewing kittens in comparison to the dark lord. The only way to even temporarily halt Garfield is through a universal constant of an anomaly known as "Jon Arbuckle", which of it's origins are unknown, keeps Garfield's stronger spawn sedated through lasagna.

Attached: battle for everyone's lasagna.png (676x676, 367K)

Hmm, interesting, any particular Death or God?

Death isn't a true entity, but rather a compilation of many death related entities that act as sorts of Grim Reapers. Final Destination's Death is merely one Reaper.
As for God, either his true form is so blindingly powerful we can't even comprehend or even think about it, or he straight up doesn't fucking exist or is dead.

Maturin, for all intents and purposes is the closest the verse has to a God, and he's not exactly 100% benevolent either.

I did like that 'Klaatu is Jesus' theory from one thread.

I remember that. The theory was that he had limited second sight and could possibly have been drafted as a Horror Host by the entities that control them, but either disavowed the role or killed his powers through years of drugs. Ralph's actor Walt Gorney does narrate the opening of part 7: The New Blood.

>and whether Ernest and Abbott & Costello should exist in the prime Horror earth or on Lighter Earth.

I would say at least, Abbott and Costello exist on both. Here's why: Return of the Wolf Man follows from Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein, and actually has Professor Stevens killed by the Wolf Man right after the events of the film instead of the happy ending implied by the film where he got the girl.

I say on Horror Earth Prime, Abbott and Costello wouldn't be badly affected by horror stuff due to extreme luck, but some characters around them might get fucked up badly instead. I'd also say that not every Abbott and Costello film gets in, just the Universal Monster crossovers, and maybe whatever was referenced in Return of the Wolf Man (If I get a copy I'll find out what). Plus something like Abbott and Costello Meet Jekyll and Hyde (possibly taking place in the late 1800's) happened to involve their... I dunno, relatives, rather than themselves.

On Lighter Earth, all the Abbott and Costello films happen, and happen to the same characters, and Professor Stevens does get that happy ending with Joan Raymond.

Attached: returnofthewolfman_1490.jpg (250x395, 33K)

>Some folks sure got a strange idea of entertainment.

Here's the second list of Horror Hosts. The criteria for these guys to be canon is that they be shown to manipulate, participate in or intervene in the stories, or clearly be shown to be real entities through crossovers, solo stories, origin stories or serving a purpose within their universe.

We have Mr. Simms from Tales from the Hood (A pretender Devil), Dr. Death from This Magazine is Haunted (a pretender Death, who got an origin), The Teller of Tales from Comic Media's Horrific and his sidekicks Victor Vampire, Walter Werewolf, Freddy Demon and Gary Ghoul (Victor got an origin story, and Freddy dated female monsters from stories), ALL of the Charlton hosts (Dr. Graves, who Ditko used as a Dr. Strange expy, Winnie the Witch, Countess Von Bludd, Colonel Whiteshroud, Baron Weirwulf, L. Dedd, Dr. Coffin & Arachne, Mr. Bones, Impy, Mr. Dee Munn and Mort Tishin. All of them interacted, Bludd and Whiteshroud had origins, and all recently teamed up for an indie series), The Mysterious Traveler (radio/comics host), Dr. Terror from Dr. Terror's House of Horrors [1965] (Another Death impersonator, and obviously inspired by Mysterious Traveler), The Temptations Ltd Owner from From Beyond The Grave (another 'Devil'), and the lost 1943 version of Dr. Terror, which was a clip-show of various movies. Surviving records indicate he was a collector of the mysterious who witnessed the events. This gruesome image probably isn't him, but it's all we've got for now.

Then we have Gorgon, host of Texas's Nightmare Theatre (also a collector of items from stories, including Kharis the Mummy and Dracula's Daughter's remains), Lorimar Van Helsing from Halls of Hammer magazine (explicitly supposed to be the character from Dracula AD. 1972), Digger from Marvel's Tower of Shadows, director William Castle (If Hitchcock and Serling are in, so's he) and lastly, Zacherley/Roland who, if in a humorous context, knew all the famous monsters and inserted footage of himself into movies.

Attached: HorrorHosts2.png (945x2678, 3.7M)

>we can't leave them unshackled.
I think every game is about Umbrella or some other group leaving their monsters unshackled. Those monsters always dies.

I say Meet Frankenstein & Meet The Invisible Man are in definitely due to the concrete connections to the original movies (give or take a few things). Hold that Ghost is optional (nothing supernatural happens except for a bizarre gag involving a transforming hand) and so is Meet The Mummy, which could confirm that they're the same people in most of the movies (They call each other Abbott & Costello despite the cast listing giving them the names Pete & Freddy).

Meet Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde is a whole different ball game. The Wold Newton explanation for it is....something else:
pjfarmer.com/secret/hyde/hydenhair.htm

Are there more to come? I kinda feel like there were other Horror Hosts that we don't know about yet.

Nice

Movie is already out and it ends with Brandon killing everyone and running amok on Earth, blowing bridges up and killing hundreds of people.

Alternatively, check DC's last year Halloween special. It offers an inhuman-looking Superman terrorizing the Kents, Wonder Woman being actually the spirit of a bloodthirsty greek warrior possessing a girl during a ouija session. Aquaman is easy to do. Go full Lovecraftian.

The monsters always die, sure, but they usually cause unprecedented destruction and death before they do.

Aww man. Bummer, yeah, put him on another Earth,

Definitely needs another Earth then.

Could wesker? Beat raam ?

what can do raam?

Depends on how quickly he starts things off, but given prep? Yes.

Why is pic related useless?

Attached: 640x765_12399_Resident_Evil_4_Tyrant_2d_sci_fi_character_picture_image_digital_art.jpg (640x765, 51K)

So who’s the next closest thing to God after Maturin croaks?

Well there's Morte Mamme, Mantarok debatably, Mekhane and a couple others.

How does Devil May Cry fit into the horrorverse? How about Darkstalkers?

Attached: latest.png (1936x4662, 2.66M)

Not really aware of DMC but I don’t think Darkstalkers would be too out of place

>The Yamato is one of the most feared weapons there is. It's ability to "cut" anything from seals/barriers, separation of souls and unbreakable items is sought by many...

Dante and Nero would be those things that demons and monsters tell stories of their encounters. I can see the Yautja marking them off as one of the few things they'll never try hunting.

Ramm is a high general of the locusts, close to the queen. He is shown to be intelligent against others using ambushes and reinforcements. He can toss vans with relative ease. He carries a heavy unmounted machine gun. He also can communicate with kryll which are little bat like creatures that can chew threw people easily. He uses them as both a shield and an attack. Kryll themselves are hyper photosensitive, uv light literally makes them burst into flames. Note that most locusts creatures are photosensitive (not to the same extent as kryll) so they give them goggles. Kryll are too small and numerous to do that though.

I read the Resident Evil comics a while ago.

Jill fought a random werewolf.

>Dante is the fucking boogieman for evil.
>Pizza is banned by various cults/groups because they think it summons him.

>Due to the metaphysical natures at play in the Horrorverse, the amount of pizza one has in one place directly increases chances that Dante might appear to style on your ass

Attached: m657dgolqj411.gif (285x403, 111K)

She hot

>Darkstalkers would be too out of place
Darkstalkers as a whole is based off of old Universal monsters and folkloric monsters in general, so it'd fit right in. The problem is that power levels among Darkstalkers characters is pretty damn high.

It's kinda the same problem with DMC characters. They'd fit right in but obliterate everything that's underneath god-status. Or Lovecraftian entities.

What about Killer Instinct?

>Or Lovecraftian entities.

Well fuck, now I know what I want to see Nero kill in the next game.

Attached: 1554999886130.jpg (1170x900, 118K)

when?

>A horror exists. Something that drives nearly all mad who even mentions it's name. It's honestly just WRONG.
>Nero kills it with a fucking Devil Trigger powered Tiger Suplex.

Sharknado vs Kong regidora ?

*Ghidora

The entirety of the Raccoon City incident, for starters.

Attached: Cartoon Cat would like to know your location.jpg (1280x853, 332K)

The Sharknado would get eaten. Ghidorah causes larger storms just manifesting.

Revenants still need to eat or consume flesh, Jason is purely fueled by rage. Jason is more like a spirit of vengeance, and not like the ghost rider kind.

>Returned to death after drowning, body more or less intact so he regains full life
>Sustained massive amount of damage over a three day period, several hits that could kill him put him into a coma
>Once substantial damage had been done he died.
>Lighting has returned him from death effectively making him immortal as long as he isn't fully fully submerged.
>Has ways of reforming back
>Sometimes is feels as if his resurrection is destined.

Fuck he is Dracula from Castlevania.

you mean when most people got infected before BoW attacked and only police station was sabotaged by chief?

See, I'd love a series of Ash verses the various horror icons each season.

>S1 - Reanimator
Ash gets transferred to manage the S-Mart Miskatonic.

>S2 - Chucky
Ash visits his daughter at UC and meets her favorite teacher Mr. Barclay.

>S3 - Freddy vs Jason vs Ash
As meets up with a few drinking buddies to swap stories.

>S4 - Halloween
Ash help remodel a S-Mart in Haddonfield, wines and dines the local crazy woman.

>S5 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Ash, goes on a road trip with his two best buddies, Pablo and insert daughter figure.

>Nero kills it with a fucking Devil Trigger powered Tiger Suplex.
>Nero says some kind of cheeky taunt while fighting him
>actively goads the Lovecraftian terror into attacking him
FUCK, I want to see/play this.

I think predator can defeat ram

>Elvira
That hasn't happened (not yet, at least), do you mean Elvis (AOD vs Bubba Ho-Tep)?
>Vampirella
It was "meh". Takes place between Ash getting the book in the graveyard and Evil Ash's attack on the castle. First 3 issues were pretty much "Are you going to kill everyone, Vampirella?" "No" "Are you sure?". There wasn't really any action until the 4th and final issue where Ash and Vampirella finally teamed up to stop some monks from summoning demons that they believed were angels.
>Hack/Slash
It's definitely one of the best of the crossovers. Seeley is probably one of the best writers to handle Ash since Mike Raicht's run for the majority of AOD Volume 2.

The Yautja probably could, assuming that they had oaem of their good stuff. But RAAM typically has more ready access to that shit, because he isn't involving himself in battles solely for the sake of getting bedding rights.

Attached: 1557665596123.png (893x457, 299K)

Pandora new52

Don't think it could.

Yeah, I don’t even know her story tbqh

Buffy

whyy.....

Because your suffering is delicious.

Comic name ?

Is Death Battle even relevant? Why would anyone let any other person dictate which fictional character would win in a battle?

They “research” and animate it, so people consider it important, just look at the next one, GL vs Ben 10, it’s gonna break Yea Forums

Which one is the strongest above omnipotent character again?

Either those dark powers from Night Land or some SCP thing. Might be stronger in some obscure piece of work.

Garfield

Attached: garf.png (576x768, 566K)

Nothing from Japanese fiction? People like to hype up Featherine back then.

Attached: gorf.png (701x3777, 3.19M)

I remembered him as one of poorly thought SCP.

Demonbane Vortex Blaster is one such.

Speaking of Japanese fiction, is Tomie here?

Never think of her as omnipotent.

Umineko and Demonbane are only 'horror' in the absolute vaguest sense.

Personally, I'd nominate 'Them' from Don't Starve. All indications seem to point to them being more or less completely untouchable.

Oh I’m well aware, just wondering if she was in the Horrorverse or not, or any of Junji Ito’s other works

They're definitely here, but some of his world-destroying ones (such as the Hanging Balloons or Remina) would need their own Earths.

What concludes one is part of Horrorverse or not?

The majority of the media merely has to be something perceivably 'horror', or otherwise fits in go the genre neatly. Ghostbusters is here for instance, and that's because despite it mostly being a quasi-comedy, there are enough genuine horror elements across the franchise to warrant it being placed here. Same for a lot of other things.

Umineko is a murder-mystery that stops being even that after a point, and Demonbane isn't really horror beyond the Lovecraftian deities. And a lot of stuff in Demonbane is more dedicated to the sex than anything else.

wow this is shit

Don't you have Star VS threads to be spamming?

mediafire.com/folder/5uf3eusw0sxt3/Resident_Evil

Under Vol. 2

Attached: image01 - cover.jpg (800x1108, 168K)

Thoughts on the Bishoujo series?

Attached: bishi.jpg (510x760, 47K)

Not horrible but instead of it being "X as a cute girl" its more like "cute girl cosplaying badly as X".

The Bard did a review of the Jason one and I recommend it. youtu.be/LUBLLOw6oTg

I like them but as a very silly concept. Which I mean that's what they are.

Doesn't he have a way of cursing people in order to possess them? I remember one movie where the mortician was compelled to eat Jason's heart and Jason took over.

Yeah, Jason Goes To Hell. He’s certainly an odd fellow

Yup. In the comics, I think he could just go full Deadite on people.

could garfield beat ghidorah?

Thanks for the link

>Point out that these threads are shit and barely on topic with Yea Forums and are just talking about horror shit in general
>"dude just go to star vs threads lmao"
Wow, truly evocative of the brains behind these threads.

There's meant to be quite a few GoW comics, aren't there? Are any of them good?

yeah they're trying lower enough to communicate on your level

Ghidorah better get some grub going or else.

They're fairly enjoyable, though most are rather short.

Does RE have a counter for sinking cities WITH A GIANT WORM?