IT'S MY TUUUURN TO FLYYYY

IT'S MY TUUUURN TO FLYYYY

Attached: titan-ae-54a883fa261c2.jpg (1000x1426, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duE_pFsWWaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(father will actually be with me tonight)

(one of the few songs on the songs CD not released on the band's album)

I hate how such an awesome concept was wasted on this movie.

Still love Higher and Cosmic Castaway though.

Higher was not in the movie. Also, there isn't really a way to improve the movie aside from just making it longer. The "concept" is simple, not need to make an animated series out of it just to satisfy your LORE fetish.

It was in the trailer I got on a Playstation demo disc, so I'll always associate it with the movie.

Also, I think the movie didn't really portray the melancholy that the plot demands. It's just "Oh, they find a new Earth and it's made in about 2 minutes and they call it Bob lol"

CAN YOUUUU TAKE ME HIIIIGHEEEER
I actually saw this movie as a kid with my mom and sister. I really liked it.

Man I love that movie and "Turn to Fly". Cannot understand why it flopped?

Oh, so you have a MELANCHOLY fetish. Just messing with you.

Moves too fast, most normies need a simple plot and constant reminder of what is happening. Also lack of promotion and competition. It made enough money eventually.

Space cartoons just aren't popular. Look at Treasure Planet

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=duE_pFsWWaA

Treasure Planet sole flaw is the doctor saying he got thin wrists, instead of flexible hands. Could forgive cause even the smartest say wrong wurds.

The final piece of the orchestral score THAT NO ONE BUY ME GAVE A FUCK ABOUT UNTIL I UPLOADED ALL OF IT TO YOUTUBE WHICH LED TO A WIDER PROPER FULL RELEASE....... beats all of the songs. The music playing during Bob's formation? That is fucking epic.

I miss 90s pop rock. There was a real naive sincerity to it after grunge died. Even in dumb songs about parties they'd sing as if its the most important thing ever.

Interesting. I don't care for pop rock normally (most of ELO catalogue falls under that and I like THAT), but I really like some ALTERNATIVE rock from the 90s, like Blur and Dream Disciples (and yes, I know some of Blur overlaps with pop).

Well, it's a sad story. Mankind loses its home and is flung out into a pitiless void. I think the end would have been better if it was said that the planet would take thousands of years to be made, so none of the heroes get to see it. And Korso's character as a traitor would seem more human if he's just pissed that he himself wont experience this new world.

Hell, go further and set it generations AFTER the Earth is destroyed.

Are you actually schizophrenic?

Let me tell you something. Sad people are less likely to survive in a harsh world. Arabs in Gaza are more energetic than you, and their lives are Hell. So don't give me any bullshit that everyone should be frowning and moping all the time to make the story "more realistic".

Why did you quote 4 unrelated posts? Sure, you either guessed, or saw my IP or whatever. I am capable of talking about several things, instead of being autistically obsessed over ONE THING for hours on end until I am 100% done with the topic. Does that make me schizo in your world? Fine, whatever.

Attached: rf man not sure if want.png (228x223, 12K)

I think you're missing my point somewhat.

Maybe. And maybe I wanted different things from the movie, and was satisfied by the final product for that reason. Doesn't make you wrong by the way, I just cannot care for your complains because I wanted different things.

we can tell who you are by the way you type

CREED SUCKS
FUCK NOT-EDDIE VEDDER

People can tell you're schizophrenic because you type like a schizophrenic.

You hang around schizophrenics a lot?

Where do you think you are?

Not quite paradise.

Don Bluth is a terrible storyteller who got assigned a story that had been in development hell for years and didn't get enough time to finish everything.

Fake news, the project was a mess with little identity, a bag of ideas. But Real News™, he could have used more time.

They literally couldn't finish rendering the last shot, that's how screwed they were on time.

I also agree it was a mess that would've needed a ton of work to fix. Not enough interaction between Cale and Akima, for example, and everyone's dialogue is filtered through Joss Whedon so it's super snarky when they should be taking things more seriously.

It's still my favorite animated movie, though.

I like pre-AssJW Whedon dialogue, but I see why many people would prefer more realism and more character development. I'd say the final product barely works, but it DOES work. Could be better, could be longer, but at least it's perfectly functional.

Fun fact: the biggest thing Don did with the script it "inject humanity into it". He made Cale go through an arc, where he goes from not caring, to caring a lot. At first he does not give a damn, then he cares, but only for money and fame. Then he cares for a girl, and wants to keep going to save HER. But that according to Don is still selfish, so eventually Cale learns to care for the entire humanity, and that is the end of his arc. Source is a very old IGN interview (and probably official DVD commentary, but I did not watch all of it yet).