I love Marvel!!!

Marvel has become the new Watchmen! Finally, the characters I grew up with are fighting for the people.

Attached: Sjw_8eb718_6363963.jpg (1200x1834, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hate Speech
>Safe Space

I remember when spiderman fought against kingpin, and had to find a new way to outsmart him since the villains were learning his tactics. That was good enough for me. I was a kid.

Now, I don't know what's happened to my childhood heroes. I feel cheated and lied to.

This was from years ago then 'normal' lefties still made fun of social justice warriors. There's stuff posted here in the last 2 years that has heroes basically saying the same stuff.

yawn

Attached: rentfree.png (724x855, 428K)

aren't these characters villains?

I remember this. Alot of people misunderstood this, but it show people from both sides can go overboard and not think through. The right is mostly bullshit, bt yeah. both sides going overboard

No. Just really dumb people going overboard

Weren't these guys actually bad guys who the Avengers or something took down?

The only reason I tolerate the right's existence in this country is because I'm pro2a and without them, gun ownership is as good as gone

guns are for idiots.

Attached: delusional.jpg (720x720, 125K)

>this pic
I don't disagree with the ultimate point, but the situation is not comparable, because the US civilians can actually waken the infrastructure, supply routes and security of the federal defense forces.
They have the benefit of being right next to their enemy. Foreign powers are attacked so remotely, they don't even have a chance to strike back.

Yes, guns are for shooting idiots like you.

Yes. Part of Spencer's theme in his Captain America run was to ape Gruenwald's use of political talking points and current events as story elements and villains, and have Cap be the level-headed middle ground who always helped people find compromise and stop the extremists who want everyone to fight.

This particular team was more of a joke than a real villain, though.

Attached: Captain America_ Sam Wilson V2015 #17 (2017_3) - Page 14.jpg (1988x3056, 903K)

people with guns can target the general or his family or the guy who flew the planes family

Are you mentally addled or a troll? Who gives a shit if the army has fighter jets. Guns in the hands of citizens prevent occupation or the establishment of a dictatorship. Imagine China if gun ownership was a thing, gone would be the days of the government dragging people who oppose the regime away and them never being heard from again.

Yeah, the US military is going to destroy itself in an attempt to destroy the insurgency.
They barely do it in the middle east. You think they're gonna go on domestic bombing runs?
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID

Yes, but casualgaters were retarded enough to believe the opposite. Both them and the SJW hated Spencer.

>dood our muskets cant possibly compete against the British army's canons and navel vessels

It comes off as less satire and more completely tone deaf, because this is what the SJW cancer killing the industry actually believes.

Nah, you're seeing boogeymen everywhere

>Imagine China if gun ownership was a thing
The exact same. Dude, just because the population is armed doesn't mean they want to revolt, or will revolt. Just look at America. People are so fucking afraid of challenging the status quo that protests against wall street/patriot act quickly died down despite being exactly what gun owners claim to want to fight against. You can have guns but you can't change cowardice

The right wingers that want to use their firearms as a check against the government are also the ones that turn a blind eye to corruption & police brutality.

If we're talking about nuMarvel, then yes, it's nothing but soi as far as the eye can see.
Thankfully we have more options now, so I think I'll stick to comics like Vattu or Ten Earth Shattering Blows or Bicycle Boy.

That's literally why they support the 2nd amendment in the first place, you utter retard.
Libcucks are the ones screaming about banning normal citizens from owning guns, while saying that only police should have guns, despite also screaming about police are all genocidal maniacs.

Attached: Now With Less Now.jpg (1134x995, 373K)

Right wingers admit there's police brutality and corruption, but it varies state to state and city to city.

I'm of the mind that police are not bad people by default, and that there exists a bias for a reason, but that's just me.

Ever notice how the worst of corruption and violence is always in the places where local laws have already restricted rights.

I guess antagonists would've the better word then

You do know that those characters were supposed to be the bad guys?

Grow up faggot.

>using soi unironically
Yeah boogeymen

You are very late

They support it to...do nothing about it?

Once again it boils down to being hypocritical cowards on both sides. Right wingers claim they want to fight against corruption and a spying Govt but now when all of those things happen? Radio fucking silence.

I just don’t buy the “I own guns because what if the Govt becomes evilll” reason for owning guns. I’m not against gun ownership but people who use that as the prime reason arguing for gun ownership are fucking retarded hypocrites and it pisses me off rather irrationally

>Grow up faggot
Hate speech bro.

Looking at countries worldwide, this is quite untrue

Those were literally portrayed as retarded villains who weren't even fighting for good anymore

cucked and retardpilled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
Notice how the government didn't call in a drone strike?

Notice how it never ever happens to challenge actually important laws? And if they do, next to nothing changes? Fucking cowards, and yes cucks

One frankly pathetic example of such small scale does not excuse the lack of action against something you claim to fight against but instead just ignore and accept. I am frankly disgusted that no one even bothered to use deadly force when all that spying on citizens shit and blatant corruption during the financial crisis was revealed

>I'm really surprised that all the leftsois from Occupy Cuckstreet didn't start an armed rebellion

Where are the fucking right wingers then? Don’t they want guns to fight against corruption? That’s the fucking hypocrisy I’m talking about. Don’t claim to want to use guns to fight against the big govt when you don’t even fucking bother to mobilise 99% of the time. Like fuck, imagine being so cucked you supposedly have the means to revolt against a system but you don’t do it even though it has shown to be corrupt and invasive

Yeah in places like Africa the people don't have rights, let alone restricted ones.

>Where are the fucking right wingers then?
Busy actually working.

based

Spencer was poking fun at SJWs but it flew over the head of the anti-SJWs. It didn't help that he was being hated by both sides of the political spectrum so anything he did had someone get butthurt and interpret it as against them.

His Cap run was also pretty shitty with all that Hydra Cap bullshit and his Sam Wilson wasn't that great which is a shame since the Pleasant Hill mini was pretty good and I had good expectations for his Cap run based on what he did in Ant-Man and Superior Foes.

At least his John Walker was great, when he said he was going to had him in the comics I got worried since Spencer is very anti-right but he said Walker was a character he loved even if he didn't agree with his political views and honestly the writing showed that he did have respect for USAgent.

Honestly I would have loved to just see him write a USAgent mini but I also know that shit wouldn't fly with the way things are.

>Part of Spencer's theme in his Captain America run was to ape Gruenwald's use of political talking points and current events as story elements and villains, and have Cap be the level-headed middle ground who always helped people find compromise and stop the extremists who want everyone to fight.
Noticed that too but the moment where he had Sam argue with Flag-Smasher and you had all these people on twitter agreeing with Flag Smasher... You just can't do those type of stories nowadays without someone trying to fuck you over on the internet.