Star vs. the Forces of Evil

It's almost over.

What went right?

Attached: svtfoe.png (350x439, 311K)

I liked Atom, that’s about I. Ooh and Globgor and River.

Toffee, Ludo, and Tomco

Having some of the realest relationship drama, with excellent world building and lore.

Only draw back is the immature tone and jokes it sometimes dips into.

Based.

Attached: 1555694802044.jpg (736x716, 98K)

Seasons 1, 2 and the start of 3.

Female MC that don't look like a thick lesbian?

I'm seeing season 4...it's shit... I wish it was good at season 1 and 2.

Does ANYONE actually unironically like Ponyhead?

By "start of 3" I presume you mean the "Battle for Mewni" eps that are basically an exended finale for season 2? Because the beginning of season 3 proper has a lot of the weakest eps in the entire series.

The crew I'd assume. It's not like Ponyhead stuck around because they hated her, considering all the other characters the show threw away.

In terms of the audience, I fail to see who would like her. She's beyond Jar Jar Binks levels of annoying, at least Jar Jar wasn't a selfish cunt without empathy.

Attached: pony head fire.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

I like Jenny Slate, so I don’t mind her, but get why fans would hate her.

Cute and perfect BTFO all of the cuckolds

I love Eclipsa and Globgor’s relationship

Toffee, Solaria and Tom

Glad to see a thread trying to focus on the positive.
What went right:
Tom's Development (I consider his personal development separate from his relationship with Star)
Eclipsa and Meteora (Easily the best thing about the show after Star and Marco's storylines got bogged down with romantic drama)
Ludo (I absolutely love his character and the arc his character takes. My only complaint is that he isn't playing a part in the finale which is a disappointment.)
Toffee (While he was around he was a really cool villain albeit not as flushed out as I would have liked)

Moon was having a nice development until those finale episodes.

was nice to see a Moon dealing with a simple life and even bringing some reason to Mina (ghost buterfly castle episode).
sad this development died.

I wonder who pushed for so much ponyhead screen time, the disney execs or was it nefcy and the crew??? Like outside of Yea Forums and typical internet opinion, do kids or teens like characters like Pony head? is she as the kids say "extra"?

Toffee, Ludo, Rasticore, Babs, and Buff Frog

Toffee, Ludo redemption and Hekapoo

Attached: tumblr_ot58apxNxl1vy4li2o1_1280.png (1280x905, 116K)

Ponyhead was the only good thing in the show.

Over all, more things went right than wrong. It's just that everything also had something go wrong. Best parts tho are star, Marco, buff frog, Toffee, magic in general (in specific there are lots of little problems), and the episodes with the spells.