Hiro may be a genius, but he sure is stupid, constantly accusing Liv openly

Hiro may be a genius, but he sure is stupid, constantly accusing Liv openly.

Betting this is a factor in what leads to Karmi getting mutated.

Maybe Liv attempts to mutate Hiro in order to silence him but the chip somehow ends up stuck to Karmi instead.

Attached: Something Fluffy 720p.mp4_snapshot_03.53_[2019.05.18_12.40.50].png (1280x720, 574K)

He's a genius character as written by dumb writers. He'll act dumb until he has to "make with the science" which might as well be magic.

That's basically his character: he has a lot of Intelligence but is very poor in Wisdom :D

>Mutant Karmi
Post art of this.

Leakey said she looked like a cross between a bat and a banshee, and wasn't monstergirl pretty.

Here's her back.

Attached: reeee.png (562x262, 164K)

He's also 14 and people that age can be very impatient and convinced of their own infallibility. Karmi is the same way.

16 by this point, but yeah the point is that he is being impulsive, not necessarily stupid.

I'm just glad they didn't make it so the rest of the gang didn't believe it and buy Liv's whole conveniently heroic act that episode.

You underestimate the power of monsterfuckers.

We'll be the judge of that when we see her from the front.

Post all of her.

His smarts only apply to tech. Also it was extremely retarded when he openly talked about Bessie's location in front of Krei and L1V.

That image could probably just be the beginning of the transformation like how pic related were still part humanoid at the start.

If I was High Voltage I would an hero already.

Attached: Lie_Detector_16.png (1278x718, 1.07M)

Will we finally get this scene, only with monster girl Karmi? They need to distract her long enough to snatch the sticker.

Attached: Karmi x Hiro.png (1180x666, 933K)

He's a genius but still a dumb kid because he's immature and makes impulsive stupid decisions.

That's basically been a constant thing since the movie.

How are we so sure this is Karmi? People kept saying the "next episode she mutates" but it never happens. What if this is a mutation of Liv herself or the clone Liv?

He also could have easily proven to Karmi that Liv was creating monsters by simply showing her the chip they got from Ned Ludd, which was made using Karmi's technology.

Still not direct proof that it was Liv's doing as anyone could've potentially gained access. Karmi's pretty trusting with authority.

>Hiro trying to bait MonsterKarmi while being shirtless with just the helmet on

>and wasn't monstergirl pretty.
Damn it. why do they ruin it.

I thought that too, but Hiro confronted Liv herself with that and she denied everything, Karmi would definitely believe Liv over Hiro.

Attached: a fucking sticker.png (591x535, 443K)

Do the characters have model sheets released for the series' style?

Wish there was more Krei

Attached: 3182AC60-F812-48AC-8E44-7DC66F83D432.jpg (2048x1149, 1.29M)

I don't think so. All I've seen is a few pieces of concept art for the show.

Attached: Honey_TV_concept_1.jpg (750x623, 38K)

Attached: Honey_TV_concept_2.jpg (750x623, 73K)

Attached: High_Voltage_concepts.jpg (1500x731, 107K)

Attached: desoluz - BlUN71cBy6y.jpg (1080x1080, 42K)

Attached: desoluz - BlXBgEfhggl_BlXBIxuh6dR.jpg (1080x1276, 225K)

Attached: desoluz - BlXBgEfhggl_BlXBIybBQxl.jpg (1080x1270, 221K)

Attached: Go_Go_TV_concept.jpg (1000x691, 76K)

Because the leaker himself mentioned it. Megan is supposed to be a replacement for Karmi in the second arc of the season.

Also, that's obviously Karmi's sweater.

These are nice.

I don't mind sharp angles in design style at all, but I feel like this show overdid it.

Attached: BH6_TV_-_Friends.png (723x723, 227K)

>Hiro being 16
>Will probably be 18 by the series ending
I like

Attached: 4ds.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Oh no it never stops.

>Tfw we'll probably get only a glimpse of handsome young man Hiro at the very end of the series.
Sadness.

I think Hiro's still 14 tho, Karmi said so in the Nega-Globby episode.
Besides, if he was 16 that'd only make his height even more pathetic.

Attached: 1356851774371.png (638x358, 241K)

Condom

Attached: Karmi.jpg (336x446, 61K)

Based on the ending of the most recent episode, I have so many questions about what's going on with Liv.

Hiro is 14, Karmi is 16. That's why she was butthurt she was no longer the youngest student in campus.

My guess is she's Liv's twin sister. They were working together and a lab accident nearly killed Liv.

Well, Hiro is one tiny tiny child.

Attached: little boy.png (1077x606, 878K)

I'm going by user saying the age as the series goes on

Did a better one.

Attached: karmis ass.png (919x508, 190K)

hes 14

I dont think it has been 2 years, the series take place right were the movie ended, maybe they had the student showcase twice this yeat on account of what Happened in the last one

Attached: uguu.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Whoops, thank god I still had it open in Photoshop.

Attached: karmis ass.png (919x508, 190K)

You see, that's the issue with "genius" characters.

The writers are almost never geniuses themselves, so the "genius" character tends to do dumb things because the dumb writers couldn't come up with anything better.

Being smart with science doesn't excuse a person from being socially stupid.

Did you make this?
Saw the full version and it's based

user, that's against the law and you have to stop it. Your friends and family care about you, it's not too late.