Why is she so fucking cool?

Why is she so fucking cool?

Attached: 02245_1.gif (650x450, 17K)

Dude, no

t. andrew

Is the simpering naked submissive Dabe a reference to how the red string of Davekat cut off his testicular circulation?

I love Vriska!

Attached: 1557361730690.png (1200x801, 59K)

She is the coolest.

Daily reminder that these off-topic threads and the people that still think they Yea Forums-compatible are the reason why you can't have proper Homestuck threads anymore.

Attached: 1553561140513.png (620x283, 29K)

Enough of the chit-chat, I wish to understand the only message displayed in that image.

I thought the epilogue was boring and didn't finish it can someone give me a brief summary of the whole thing?

John is important
Terezi is important
Dirk is evik
Everyone is fucking annoying
Karkat is still a fucking loser
Vriska is stuck in an irrelevant universe

No one is happy, nothing is resolved, and nothing new is revealed

Memes.

Attached: 1363828947998.png (735x500, 54K)

How did my fellow anons like the epilogues

It was nice seeing 90% of the characters turn into heaping bags of garbage

If you make a thread actually titled "Homestuck" it'll get deleted twice as fast, but I do dislike the culture of stealthposting. So we're more or less in this situation cause of the jannies bullshit ambiguity towards HS threads

>seeing 90% of the characters turn into heaping bags of garbage
But you already saw that when you read act 6

>Dirk is evik
What makes him evil? Is he still as based as before?

He cucks Kanaya and bullies everyone in the process

Tbh I don't even know what his goal is

Homestuck seems like a very very bad comic.

You wouldn't be wrong

Dirk's just trying to clear up all the ambiguity. It will be better for everyone, you'll see.

Unironically that picture covers it all

Dirk is the only one taking reigns over his life and keeping perspective on how much potential their powers grant them, and he's seen that fulfilling their personal desires makes everybody stupid and hate each other, so he gave them another villain to pull them out of the inevitable irrelevance and stupidity that would happen if they didn't have somebody to fight against; himself.

That's the better ending, meat. Candy is basically seeing over and over again that Dirk was completely right.

I really don't think he gives a fuck about any of the players anymore or whatever the hell they want

If he didn't, he wouldn't have left very intentional clues/been so obvious about it.
It's pretty blatant he's setting everything up so that Dave has to decapitate him.

He pretty much states that one of his goals is to get them off Earth C and away from Red Dead Callie's influence. However that works.

Karkat is cooler than her.

Dirk's entire goal is to provide all his friends with continued narrative relevance. To Dirk, ending a story means killing the characters within. And Dirk is a massive coward and will never willingly face his complete unexistence without some guarantee he'll come back or exist further. Dirk's role that he took in the epilogue is a sequel hook.

Dirk's a fucking retard then, since we all know that Hussie doesn't give a shit about leaving loose ends open.

Allow me to rephrase it then. Dirk is intentionally playing a heel. He plays a heel in his and Jake's wrestling match thing, and he's playing a heel in reality too, which gave him the label "villain". It's all to create an enemy that the heroes can take action and fight against, because heroes without a challenge aren't really heroes and can only result in inaction, like the entirety of the B2 session before the others showed up.

>since we all know that Hussie doesn't give a shit about leaving loose ends open.
Hussie outlined the epilogues though, which also close a lot of the loose ends Act 7 left open, like the juju weapon, Vriska's fate, Lord English's fate, the consequences of Alt-Calliope consuming the Green Sun, and Terezi's fate.

>(VRISKA): I don’t a8out your dum8, unrequited crush on Terezi!
>>unrequited
>Vriska hands over the phone. It exhibits decades of use. This is not the device of a man who frequently upgrades his technology. There’s no password to unlock it. (Vriska) scrolls upward on a text exchange for quite some time.
>(VRISKA): How far 8ack does this go??
>VRISKA: Not sure. 8efore I was hatched, at least.
>(VRISKA): This is all...
>(VRISKA): Weirdly flirtatious????????
>VRISKA: Yeah.
>(VRISKA): Terezi was like that with a lot of people though.
>(VRISKA): Still, it’s a little jarring.
>(VRISKA): It’s all kind of 8lowing my mind.

Second verse, same as the first...

No warning/announcement post tgis time, we’re going straight to the fun stuff.

Attached: 8786A517-1E89-4813-8FFA-7F3D0D98F0C8.jpg (920x1211, 348K)

Attached: EC238514-8BCE-4844-810D-C0881EC0B8D2.jpg (920x1211, 334K)

Attached: 7FAFE262-1773-4DE2-9194-2F943EE8744D.jpg (920x1211, 394K)

It's a shame this comic is losing its shock value
We need new eye bleach

That Looney Tunes comic was going to be replacement but the artist had computer trouble. There’s also this comic’s OTHER sequel but that means I’d have to track it down. And that one doesn’t have Tails getting castrated.

Attached: 4B6C3ECD-28D1-42BD-9F80-CC33C7473B08.jpg (920x1211, 355K)

Attached: 0F529C17-4E4E-4F0B-8A36-F5CC7BD24AAD.jpg (920x1211, 411K)

Attached: 71BFD3A6-9F8D-4C96-8336-169F6AD4F2C9.jpg (920x1211, 326K)

Attached: FB6B4FAD-7010-487F-B04D-44F1353F3C2C.jpg (920x1211, 384K)

Will she win the Terezibowl? Hussie forced that ship hard just like Davekat.

Attached: 10E35C17-8F1B-4449-89BA-000081EE1B43.jpg (920x1211, 381K)

Attached: 93282B02-65C0-4A77-BAEB-F4FF4C473366.jpg (455x599, 103K)

Attached: 47A4E7BF-5489-4F34-BDC6-63BFBA73579F.jpg (920x1211, 418K)

Attached: B89096FE-F74F-43A4-8AEE-8546519FF934.jpg (455x599, 107K)

Attached: FB6BDE98-596B-4D7E-BED9-6B720D0C32C6.jpg (455x599, 110K)

Attached: 15B22B96-6C34-4766-A679-7A9CC59F2C89.jpg (455x599, 114K)

Attached: BF8B136F-1021-42A5-9423-B2D9B67E992E.jpg (455x599, 95K)

Attached: e21312412412521351312121213131313131324214.gif (221x196, 410K)

Attached: 387E9134-E56D-4C4D-9697-AC05C08EDB44.jpg (455x599, 107K)

Well that’s a given at this point.

Attached: 3D778F35-F1BC-4F5D-8079-B2D6BBC10609.jpg (455x599, 112K)

>That's the better ending, meat. Candy is basically seeing over and over again that Dirk was completely right.
neither of them matter. if you read both, you would know this.
Cannon is Cannon, and they are both fanfiction until shown otherwise.

Attached: oh shit its OBANA.png (818x277, 12K)

>So we're more or less in this situation cause of the jannies bullshit ambiguity towards HS threads
>The post that sealed Homestuck's fate in said screencap was from a mod.
The only ambiguity that the janitors have regarding Homestuck is keeping the threads up despite the amounts of /hsg/-tier shitposting that show up whenever a thread is made.

Attached: You need to be taught a lesson.jpg (710x545, 123K)

She already did in a parallel timeline but she won't do it here. It's explained in detail on both sides why Terezi and Vriska never bridged the gap here, and in choosing narcissism at the crucible of judgment, Vriska sealed her fate.

When Terezi accepted Vriska was dead, she gave up on searching for her. When John died in her arms, Terezi refused to give up on him and instead left Earth to search for a way to resurrect him. John already won her, and Terezi won John.

>just wanted a cool flash with John vs Karkat, Terezi vs Vriska and Dave vs Dirk
>music from Toby Fox
I don't know how to have the other characters involved, but it would be the craziest shit ever.

Attached: 1530811900975.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

>Dirk's role that he took in the epilogue is a sequel hook.

This is what pisses me off. Why the fuck would we need a sequel hook when Hussie couldn't even finish the actual comic on his own?

(Vriska) is lame, Vriska's where it's at now chumps. No love for sluts who fuck nasty clowns.

>"omg she has glasses just like me!"

It's not a general if your actually discussion shit and not just memeing and talking about which troll gir's feet you wait to eat the toenails off. If they stopped getting deleted we'd probably have gotten it out of our systems by now.

>Get promised this
>It's 8 months late
The day comes
> 4 hours of a bouncing oldschool newgrounds tricky.swf but with andrew's orange face

The entire epilouge is about hussie hating us so it kinda works.

Attached: tsunamis and secretaries.png (1024x2715, 198K)

>murders the shitty meme clown
>while the cuck watches his gf fuck a clown and then get killed by him
Nah, Vriska's still got it.

Attached: davekarezi.png (500x500, 35K)

anyone have the surfing picture?

>John get extremely rough blackrom intercourse with Terezi before dying
Meat timeline best timeline.

>Homestuck threads allowed only on weekends
Was it this hard to just fucking tell us this, janitor

I don't think they are allowed on weekends, it's just that the janitors who delete them haven't spotted it yet. Not all of them delete Homestuck threads.

I miss Homestcuk so much its not even funny

Glasses are not cool.

Why? It was bad.

>"Was it this hard to just fucking tell us this, janitor?"
>"it's just that the janitors who delete them haven't spotted it yet."
>Janitors
It's the mods that usually delete them you dingbat, otherwise they would've deleted thread the minute Tails popped up.

Attached: You REALLY need to be taught a lesson.png (710x545, 173K)

I feel like it's unfair to keep deleting them now especially since we're still discussing the actual webcomic update.

It's gonna be sad when Hussie sinks Johnrezi for Vrisrezi.

>I feel like it's unfair to keep deleting them now especially since we're still discussing the actual webcomic update.
And life in general is unfair. The epilogue was released around a month ago and that's more than enough time for discussion to reach a point where, as the mod pointed out in it's just an echo chamber and there's nothing new to discuss.

Said lack of new content also causes old /hsg/-style shitposting to rear its ugly head since that's what the fandom here on Yea Forums only cares about these days. If that were dead, buried, and actively shat on by the people that ACTUALLY WANT TO DISCUSS THE WEBCOMIC then I can see the mods giving Homestuck threads a little leeway in terms of existing. It's kind of like the current situation with other "toxic" fandoms like SU and TLH, but the non-General threads actually have the decency to not turn into Generals-in-everything-but-name threads.

But since no one here actually wants to do that then I can't really judge the mods and janitors for laying down the law this harshly.

Attached: Eustace.jpg (480x360, 37K)

So this epilogue shit is all leading up to Homestuck 2, right?
Dirk kidnapped rose and convinced Terezi to bring John's corpse with them to start a new session of Sburb.
He's going to revive John by using his heart powers to combine the corpse with the soul of candy John to make Ultimate John, who has banged both Terezi and Roxy to achieve Chad Tier.

It's a reference to how Jade fucks him

i wouldn't give a shit if they kept deleting hs threads if they weren't letting shit like star vs and MCU swarm the fucking board

Hussie's outsourced so much of late homestuck that I genuinely cannot imagine him ever going back for a continuation.

I feel you. Ive been listening to the voxus read through while at work, the earlier acts are so fun and nostalgic

I'll give you the MCU crap since I feel that attracts more of the Yea Forums crowd and that only leads to more garbage, but Star VS. actually had episodes airing recently and its last one is airing tomorrow. Give it a week or two and either it'll die naturally down or the mods will clamp down on it like they usually do when a cartoon with a massive following isn't airing.

>Vriska is stuck in an irrelevant universe

Justice was served.

I miss the friendships of the earlier acts so much. I can't believe Hussie didn't even give us a beta kid reunion before the comic ended.

none of these characters are cool, they're obnoxious and insufferable

Except Vriska!

At that point I just want John and Terezi to fuck off to the "every character is a female" timeline, and fuck everyone until the next generation of gods are descendants of John or Terezi.

Ummm sweety it's natural for friendships to completely fall apart between siblings, that's how REAL people work!

Fuck you, the relationship between John and Jade could have been one of the sweeter things about Homestuck, but nooo...

>John just constantly shits on Jade saying how she doesn't deserve happiness and is generally a shit brother

I want Joey to replace John

Attached: yaaaaaay siblings.png (515x250, 13K)

So I'm going to be on a livestream this Friday explaining all of Homestuck to a minor comedian. What are the most important things to mention? I have to make a google slides presentation to go with it. What are the most important images or flashes to include?

excuse me? is that from the epilogues? god, they become more and more shit.

>Candy John
Who cares when everyone is fucked in the universe anyway

That it's absolute fucking mismanaged garbage