Isn't this basically incest?

Isn't this basically incest?

Attached: batgirl-batman.jpg (654x250, 16K)

how? she was birthed from mrs gorden unless mrs gordon was related to bats i dont see how

That just makes it hotter.

>t.

Attached: 296133_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 360K)

Not even remotely.
She's an adult woman a few years younger than Bruce that he is not related to, and he had no hand in raising.

Do any of you people even read comics?

Aren't you basically incest?

It isn’t , but it is disrespectful. Imagine your best friend whose around your generation having intercourse with your daughter whose only been legal for about 4 years, without you knowing

but they're called the batfamily

The only thing that's weird is that she's Dick's ex. Otherwise it's a hot younger woman and a hot older man having hot sex.

This is a story that expands on the original Killing Joke, from 1987. Barbara Gordon was an adult woman that was never romantically involved with Dick until Birds of Prey in 1999.
This was later retconned in 2007 in Nightwing Annual 2, where a flashback portrays Dick and Babs as the same age and romantically involved as young teenagers.

The other thing is it's pretty fucked up to do to Gordon.

Why? Gordon is his senior. They're not friends-friends. If Bruce and Barbara is fucked up, Bruce knowing that Barbara is Batgirl and never telling James about it is a much bigger issue. That's actually pure betrayal right there.

Hardly. If anything Gordon should want them to get even more serious.
He couldn't ask for a better son in law than Bruce Wayne.

It's not incest.

But it's probably just as bad, for different reasons.

The romance between Bruce and Barbara is a Timm only thing. And there was still an age gap between Dick and Barbara, the annual that went through their romantic past still showed Barbara being older but not by that much. And since the New 52 the age gap between Dick and Bruce got a lot shorter but I'm not sure if that's still true or if they made Bruce older again since Rebirth.

Gordon is older than Bruce and yes you can make an argument against dating your friend's daughter but Barbara is a grown woman. Also it's not like their relationship is ever shown to be anything more than physical. Things never work out between them and it's not portrayed as a positive thing.

>The romance between Bruce and Barbara is a Timm only thing.
Timm had nothing to do with the comic where she got pregnant.

It's the Batman Beyond digital comic where it happened. Timm didn't write it but that's because he already made their relationship canon in that timeline. I don't know if he'd be okay with the pregnancy and the abortion punch though.

Attached: Didio explained.webm (720x540, 864K)

No.

Attached: riverdale bugcest charles smith jughead jones betty cooper.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

go away tranny
incest is pure

Attached: yurimasu31.bg.full[1].jpg (1200x1409, 472K)

Bats have no concept of incest.

It's a batfamily not a family

so technically it's batcest

Your parents can have sex without it being incest

>incest
sadly no :-(

Attached: bruce wayne 1456379116976.png (640x360, 279K)

>Do any of you people even read comics?
user this is Yea Forums, here we don't read comics, we just like to shitpost about them.

Attached: dc 211096ca-0246-463d-91ee-820834a37246.jpg (906x1024, 246K)

No, but this is

Attached: 0BAA6526-39AD-4BE4-BD07-44100CF84513.jpg (837x955, 88K)

that's better than his joker fetish

They aren't related at all.

You think so?

Attached: D2B98836-B7F1-4E56-B4D2-A966204D554A.png (550x712, 41K)

Ooh that's hot.
Hothothothothot.

lucky bastard

She's not a "few" years younger than Batman, Batman is still old enough to be her father.

>still old enough to be her father.
That's what they said about John Constantine and I didn't give a shit.

>Batman is still old enough to be her father.
I don't see any problem

No, but it still feels incredibly wrong.

shut up! It's beautiful, just look at them. Such a cute couple, I ship them.

Attached: 1550437395171.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I think that depends on which continuity we're working with. Pretty sure Babs was early to mid twenties in the Adam West show while Bruce was early thirties so definitely not old enough to be her dad.
I don't think it helps that the comics keep aging Bruce up so he can have more Robins (or Robin equivalents) while Babs keeps getting aged down to justify being Batgirl but it really seems to vary.

DELETE!!!

I am flying mouse man just doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

What do you think incest is, OP?

In germany do they literally call super man ubermensch?

batman plus fetus age women is timm's fetish

It feels incredibly hot*