What does Wayne Enterprises even do?

What does Wayne Enterprises even do?

Attached: 3903B5C6-2E85-4A61-B46A-9446D32456C4.jpg (630x630, 32K)

They wane

Make orphans in 3rd world countries work 18 hour shifts to build weapons to flood the streets of Gotham to keep Bruce busy so the Board of Directors can give each other big fat raises unopposed.

they fund hospitals and various charity events they have stocks in many places
they have investments in military and advanced warfare
they have their fingers in every pocket jsut the same as any multibillion company

tons of stuff. in the Powerless TV show they hint Bruce is getting richer selling citizens protection devices against supervillains.

5600 chain restaurants around the world

They own stuff

they're enterprising, they wayne way

Didn't they own the metro and a major millitrary contractror in the movies

They do business.

Attached: vincent-adultman.jpg (600x500, 43K)

They own and run a lot of businesses and organizations and do contract work.

This made me chuckle

Why doesn't Batman do something about Wayne enterprises? They clearly control everything in a way that must be villainous.

I heard that Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, the millionaire playboy. Maybe thats why.

they're a private equity firm. they buy up controlling shares in successful businesses, borrow lots of money and spend it all to hire one of their own subsidiaries as "consultants". then sell their shares, leaving the business with a massive debt and nothing to show for it.

bruce wayne uses this money to fund the beating up of poor people.

they also buy out all the buildings in a neighborhood and jack up the rent.

all perfectly normal moral behavior in america

why would anyone buy up your stock after racking up massive debt?

What I'd like to know is how Bruce manages to hide all the money he spends on being Batman.

He's got maybe a dozen Batmobiles. A single Batmobile would have to cost several million dollars at least. How much does a plane cost? Batman recently destroyed three of them in a stowstorm while he was chasing down KGBeast. How much does the standard Batsuit with all the gadgets and equiptment cost? How about a mech suit advanced enough to allow him to fight Superman, just ONE of those has got to be worth tens of millions, possibly hundreds of millions.

How on earth does Bruce hide the paper trail for the insane amount of money it costs to be Batman?

Literally everything. They're in almost every industry operating in nearly every country around the world. If Bruce actually ran his own company and did it with the focus and precision he plays around as Batman, he'd have easily bought out Lexcorp dozens of times over.

Your thinking of Stark Industries

Don't be stupid, user. That theory makes as much sense as the reporter in Metropolis being Superman

I don't know, what do you think Wayne Enterprises would do with a yellow ring or run of Qward?

Attached: Forever-Evil-4-cover-A-preview-spoilers.jpg (715x1100, 491K)

It's corporation. Corporations do everything, the word itself is an umbrella term for multitask companies.

Generally they are portrayed as a conglomerate holding company that finances and operates hundreds of smaller businesses around the world, sort of like Alphabet or Berkshire-Hathaway. Sometimes they directly do charity legal and mental health work in Gotham to supplement the activities of Batman. Sometimes they are a security and defense contractor which winds up inadvertently producing the gadgets that Bruce uses. It varies depending on the writer.

They build factories, and then abandon them.

shut up boco that's stupid

Real estate and military tech for the government.

>What I'd like to know is how Bruce manages to hide all the money he spends on being Batman.

Failed projects, start up a fake project and gett it tested fast and then write it off as a failure. Done, that money gets "lost" within the company and then used for Batman things, most likely to fund Batman secret factory.

He'll be Superior Batman.

I always thought that they have some kind of masive monopoly over the city Real Estate due to investing on it since it's foundation.

Administration of the company is done by the board and he would need to answer to them about excessive spending. Since he doesn't, I think Bruce spends his personal fortune on being Batman, and the company is separate from that, though he gets a portion of the company's profits as heir and owner.

Tfw you work your ass to the bone so your boss can run around dress up at night like a bat

I think you are confusing "corporation" with "conglomerate."

A company can be both, but they're not the same thing.

Headcanon: I don't like the idea of Wayne Enterprises being this totalistic conglomerate involved in every conceivable industry, from pharmaceuticals to grocery stores to consumer entertainment technology to media to shipping. It just seems like the writers are being lazy and going "the company is so big it does everything in the world!", and also, it makes Wayne seem like a kind of monopolistic privatizing villan rather than a philanthropist.

My head canon is that Wayne Enterprises is more like Bell Labs, doing industrial R&D into technology and medicine. I like the idea that everything Batman appropriates has duel-use applications and contracts for other buyers that have nothing to do with Batman. For example, Batman builds the Batmobile from several pieces of different vehicle prototypes built for different clients for different purposes.

My headcanon is also that Wayne and his company are of modest size compared to Luthor and LexCorp. Mostly because you'd have to do unethical shit Wayne isn't prepared to do in order to get so big, and Luthor is just smarter than Wayne is, being a mad scientist and all.

My headcanon is also that Wayne isn't really Bill Gates tier, he's not one of those rich people who would be instantly recognizable to anybody outside of Gotham. He's not really a "celebrity, except locally. He's not like Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg.

Whatever the writers need them to. Military tech, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, you name it.

Wax Enterprises WHEN?

Better than the proclivities of most bosses.

A large multinational conglomerate that is heavily invested into tech and biotech. (With strong real estate investments based upon what we saw from Cataclysm and No Man's Land.)

It's not that hard for companies to find loopholes and ways to write off money. Especially since Bruce is the principal shareholder and chairman of the board. (aka he can dash any attempt, even from other board members, to look into company books)

Also, wise and frugal spending would drop costs quite a bit. Bruce used to buy car parts and combine them with tank parts to make his own batmobiles for a time. He has a good to great general mechanic's knowledge.

The easiest explanation is that Bruce mostly spends his own personal fortune can Bat tech made/manufactured. He just uses rejected or early military prototype blueprints that he alters to his needs.

He's already by default one of the planets richest men and he easily makes millions a year being the owner/chairman of Wayne Enterprises.

>wayne technologies
>wayne biotech
>wayne chemicals
>wayne aerospace
>wayne shipping
>wayne foods
>wayne foundation
>>thomas wayne foundation
>>martha wayne foundation
>wayne medical
>wayne industries
>wayne electronics
>wayne entertainment
^owns the daily planet
>wayne steel
>wayne shipbuilding

This.

Something relatively small in the hundred million could be enough to fully stock an early career Batman.

The personal Wayne family fortune is easily north of 90 BILLION. The Batman expenses wouldn't even be that big of a hit against his personal worth.

Padded budgets and fake invoices.

Same way the govt hides black budget projects.

$100 hammers $400 toilet seats

Well the major early career Batman tech expenses are:

Batsuit (implied to mostly be a standard Kevlar bodysuit that is upgraded over the years.)

Batmobile. (The early designs were basically just armored cars with turbo engines)

Batcomputer: (The earliest version was a standard supercomputer that you could find on a IT college campus. Probably a few million at most)

Plus a few thousand dollars and some elbow grease to furnish the Batcave and you have a fully workable Batman ready to go.

>Something relatively small in the hundred million could be enough to fully stock an early career Batman.

This is actually a good point. A lot of the Batman expenses wouldn't actually be that high as long as you pinched from Waynetech programs and used your money wisely.

A personal with as little as a couple million could replicate a lot of what Bruce has done over the years. Especially if they have any sort of carpenter or other construction knowledge.

>be the chairman of the largest global conglomerate
>decides the most effective way to use it's money and influence to lower the crime rate is to dress up as a bat and beat up bad guys

Buy Wayne Enterprises!
Buy Wayne Enterprises!

Pays out hush money to orphanages and celebrity websites to get rid of scandalous images and news of Bruce and "his boys"

Hostile takeovers of other companies and corporations.

That's an interesting approach but it doesn't fit with wayne enterprises also owning the daily planet.

True. My headcanon is also that Daily Planet is a more independent paper that isn't just owned by Superman's billionaire friend.