X-men relaunch

Thing good or thing bad?

Attached: thing.png (772x647, 822K)

I don't know if Hickman's gonna be good but whatever he does is probably gonna be an improvement over what we're currently getting.

No matter what, it has to be better than what we've been seeing for a while. . . . I hope.

Couldn't be worse than what's happening right now.

After how terrible the line has been since Disassembled, it needs an overhaul

my advise is jsut stop reading anything to do with supergroups that get retconned every 5 years
apart from the authority becasue that shit is always interesting

So your advice is to not read any superhero comics except the authority?

>superhero
i said supergroups
avengers, justice league, xmen etc.

Bad
It means that they can't fucking manage the weight of the series up to this point and rather than use established character history to build into new arcs (you know, the thing that serialized media is especially equipped for), they'd rather just infinitely relaunch series so that they can keep writing origin stories (i.e., the easiest thing to write)

didnt xmen literally just relaunch when young cable killed off most the x-men?

The book got renumbered, but the stories continued going forward into whatever the fuck Rosenberg is doing now.

It been confirmerd by pretty much all the current writers that they were this was planned since extermination so the relaunch was just a stop gap for marvel to let hickman get his plan all thought out were going to be seeing soon if it was worth it or not.

bad because jesus fucking christ can anyone ever have a fucking end in capeshit

>After how terrible the line has been since AvX, it needs an overhaul
ftfy

X-men have been shit for decades. Even if Hickman's relaunch is successful, the moment that Hickman leave the franchise, the X-men will go back to being shit. Sort of like what happened to the Avengers once Aaron took over.

It's in the hands of Disney now
The one who banished Leia slave
so forget the X-Men's golden age
The material that should come should be something "adequate" and ready for MCU

Attached: PhoRogPsy.jpg (1081x768, 468K)

with Disney in control, Is PG13 the max they will go?

disney owns film companys that regularly make rated r movies

I feel nothing.

With Hickman in charge it can't be worse than the past handful of years the X-books have had.(Seriously the current Uncanny writer is giving Austen a run for his money and Lemire was really not much better.)

When did Rogue wear that costume?

So when should I stop reading X-Men because I got Uncanny Xmen 1-600 and X-Men V2 1-300 ready to go.

Austen isn't bad compared to Morrison and Aaron

>107639573
Its X-Men, it will always suck and only the faggots with a mind as easily blown as a dandelion will swear up and down that it's amazing.
Seriously, almost every arc for these fuckers is just cringe-inducing and annoying.

Somewhere between #200 and #400. Then start on spinoff books. Excalibur, Generation X, X-Statix, etc.

>I r retarded