Marvel is for children, manchildren, basedboys, bugmen, zoomers, and normies

Marvel is for children, manchildren, basedboys, bugmen, zoomers, and normies
DC is for adults and fans of traditional comics with dark gritty themes, amazing characters, and mature tastes. Let’s take a look at Thanos. Originally a full blown Darkseid ripoff, this ‘character’ was given ‘depth’ with sudden clichés.
>Hur dur, one of the avengers is AKTSHUALLY her daughter and he has to kill her!
>No wait, they bring her back.
>Hur dur, Thanos is so deep! He wants to murder half the population instead of doing something logical and historic like a one child policy or simply ending poverty! XDDD so incredible..... the Tiananmen Square Massacre? What’s that epic narwhal bacon XDD
Real men do not take their wive’s sons to see trash. they do not want to be pandered to by yas queen marry sues. They demand quality. Go to any Avengers screening, and say the following words:
>The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) for the establishment of basic human and press rights and against the Communist-led Chinese government in mid-1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Pengdeclared martial law. In what became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.
And you will lose over a billion dollars in sales. Fuck you faggot manchildren. Hooknosed mouth breathing no jawed retards. Die.

Attached: 6829CB1D-8864-408B-BF90-3AEBD11DFF5D.jpg (1242x656, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3y8TX5WuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he mean by this?

Sneeding and feeding

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

He's an asshole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3y8TX5WuA

Attached: F4B22AB5-BC43-4278-B9CA-6252D743B8BE.jpg (1079x789, 91K)

Marvel is for 10year olds
DC(and most specifically, batman) is for 11 year old kids that think they're too mature for "kiddie shit" now

Fuck you, Tommy Ladderbro. Get off my board, I don't wanna see your companywars ass on here anymore.

Attached: 1533688486701.jpg (355x408, 38K)

God I feel old.

I remember when it was exactly the other way around

>Superman? You mean the cartoon?
>No thanks, I prefer Marvel comics, where Scarlet Witch just got raped and Dark Phoenix is on trial for mass genocide!

My favorite thing about Marvel fans is that they simultaneously think DC is too edgy and mature, but also think characters like Superman are for babies and The Punisher is deep and cool

You cant have it both ways brainlets

Watch Watchmen and have sex incel freak

Attached: B99029B0-4BC8-4DBF-A3F4-A2D6BAA8D34D.jpg (868x559, 110K)

Cringe. Everybody knows Marvel is for adults while DC is for the kid that stays in the basement forever.

>dc is full of mature themes and dark and gritty blah blah

like when amazo was rebuilt and had to destroy the JLA, and superman just said the jla was disbanded and amazo blew up? real dark and gritty

lol superman is too OP and is invulnerable and is invincible
lol superman is only famous for dying

Attached: le confused black man.gif (220x225, 419K)

This is the state of DCfags now LMAO

Anatomy of a M*rveloid

Attached: 88F42184-2D49-4A54-8AD0-117EB59FCF14.jpg (236x194, 13K)

>basedboys, bugmen, zoomers, and normies
I'm losing track of how many Huge Retard Warning words there are nowadays.

>normies
go back to plebbit

The Watchmen comic was better than your movie could ever be, Snyder

mouse cucks

This pasta is old

Watchmen (DC) along side V (DC) and the Killing Joke (DC) are some of the most influential comics of all time. Meanwhile the MOUSE is SHILLING across my Yea Forums for zoomer WANK. Take your dabbing fortnite playing reddit ASS back to where you came. This board is DC territory. Pic related are M*Use shills

Attached: 50E5B9FD-0443-421B-AC13-4D921F6D4A27.jpg (1280x720, 72K)