It's True, Women Can't Show Their Legs In The MCU

Attached: D6zQx7tVsAA8kz-.jpg (799x496, 68K)

yeah, never gonna happening

Attached: 1547400612555.jpg (1000x1000, 173K)

Why are they afraid of human body?

Why are you guys so desperate to see an actress’ legs in movies directed at children when you can google pictures of them to jerk off to instead

Well yeah, the MCU is a franchise for children and legs are too racy for children.

It makes a lotta sense realizing this dude is a legs fetish guy

Woman naked bad, man naked good

Attached: 1551761354851.png (268x325, 87K)

Yeah, looking forward to you using this excuse when they start the transexual and gay propaganda.

Why did children need to see Chris Evan's, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt's perfectly toned, glistening, sweat adorned, inflamed abdominal and pectoral muscles?

Why did Avengers Endgame called attention to Captain America's ass and the desirability of it? Was it a message for children?

Because progressives find the female form revolting, and by that I mean the male writers don't want to be outed for enjoying the way beautiful women look. So they appeal to the super self conscious non audience who will arguable scream the loudest on social media if every self catered check box isn't ticked.

And people should be upset about this why exactly?

>When they start the transexual and gay propaganda.
Those aren't women though.

Blame it on tacticool and “realism” in capeshit costume.

Because celebrating the beauty of the natural female form is a good thing. Why do you demand that women hide themselves away out of shame? Especially those who have worked hard to look good? No need to be pissy just because you're disgustingly fat.

>MCU ever having gay shit more than a line that can be edited out

Disney is a slave to the Chinese audience so they would never allow it.

Why are you so desperate to see an actor's ass in movies directed at children when you can google pictures of them to jerk off to instead

Attached: hulk-butt-1556294735-1556294737.jpg (1500x987, 70K)

Maybe you should watch DC movies if you're so interested in looking at sluts who show legs, user. The MCU is a pure Christian children's franchise. Based Disney.

Attached: Shazamily.jpg (1040x575, 107K)

user there is nothing wrong with liking tits and wanting to see them in the MCU. But you can argue for without sounding like a massive autist.

You guys think two women kissing is propaganda

They can, just not in a fight.

Attached: 1a8e1ba48c633961525aeddfbb47fdd4.jpg (320x421, 100K)

Hey, piece of shit coward, how about you answer this

>Thighs
>Knees
Whore.

Those aren't women though.

Then what would you propose? Is there not a way to teach people to embrace sex appeal in a positive way?

It was to entice women to go see the movies because studios believe that unlike males they wouldn’t see Capeshit without something to ogle at. Sort of offensive really.

Woah woah woah, bruh. Men aren't women and therefore don't have emotions or feelings of judgement or inadequacy. You need to get with realty.

We have to say that because if we appeared aroused by it then they'll take it away too.

damn I wish I had a body like that

I propose you consume Japanese or European media where nudity and sexual humor isn’t seen as taboo. America is massively sexually repressed and has a massive taboo of anything sexual or slightly sexual in children’s media. This isn’t changing anytime soon because it’s an ingrained cultural thing dating back to Puritanism. A petition or group of people demanding something wont be able to change an ingrained phenomena accross all children’s media. Instead the smartest thing you could do is take your business elsewhere and as I mentioned earlier consume media from places where the taboo does not exist.

because it looks silly

Attached: psylocke.jpg (800x1784, 154K)

As opposed to just bad?
It's comic books - silly beats ugly.

If all the costumes were more outrageous it would be no problem. The issue is that studios insist on doing tacticool for everything which makes it stand out.

they should've given Mary White and Eugene Orange so that none of the Shazam Jrs shared colors with anyone else

Women are debased and creatures of impulse in the eyes of the studios.

Looks great.

The Rescue suit should have had bare legs.

>pants are for people who fear the human form, find it revolting, don't want people to know they like female beauty, and want to cater to people who don't watch their movies. You're like some sort of crack head Freud.

Psylocke is supposed to be a 10, wtf is this?

The Xmen look best in matching outfits, change my mind. The only one that look good standing out sexy is Emma Frost.

Because they're kissless virgins.
Seeing women on screen is the most intimate they'll ever get with women

Because most guys(non-incels) were going to watch the movies regardless.
Having the guys show off their bodies would attract the female audience.

>metallic armor leaves legs vulnerable

That’s retarded.

Repeat after me
Incels are no longer the target audience

That's the point of the post
It shows how stupid incels are

of everyone up there only the wakandans really should have more revealing outfits. Witch could show some thighs. Wasp is supposed to be all covered because of how the suit works so whatever. Mantis maybe too can show some more.

Except they weren't ugly.
The only real ugly costume in the MCU is Cap's Avengers costume.

Attached: psylocke-cosplay-01.jpg (500x667, 67K)

> Legs
> Racy

Kek

I'd rather Witch had a truly gothic witchy costume.

>Haha hulk butt
That's the joke.

Olsen is too old to pull off the gothic look

>Disney ends sexism in one scene
>Yea Forums still find something to complain about
Of fucking course...

All the guys have had topless scenes.
I demand equality.

Wanda has plenty of cleavage visible and Natasha wears a skin tight outfit that pretty much leaves nothing to the imagination besides if she's wearing underwear or not. What more do you want, lads

They're afraid of offending anyone, so they stick to the Muslim approach to keep everyone appeased
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

اذهب يمارس الجنس مع نفسك

>this is what disneyfags actually believe

All the easier to replace with CGI later.

Incels are no longer the target audience

You're outing yourself as a retard using faggot words like that.

>naked man funny
>naked woman bad
Still a double standard. We get Hemsworth shirtless in every movie he's in, but barely any skin from the females. It's pretty sexist towards women imo since it implies their naked bodies can only be seen as sexual.

Attached: CkgzZnbWsAAic4f.jpg (553x623, 76K)

I'm just doing as instructed

You're a faggot follower.

>Only incels are allowed to find women sexy
Well, society is fucked then. Guess we'll have to make do with constant male eye candy, right hypocrite cunt?

You are no longer the target audience. Deal with it.
Have sex and you won't be obsessed with needing slutty women in every facet of entertainment you consume.

I unironically agree that women should be able to be topless without it being seen as sexual, but you're just arguing in bad faith because you want to, for sexual reasons, see them topless

Brilliant picture. The women in the MCU are all unbelievably talented and have all gained my respect in the past few years. I love everything about this picture.

Nebula is TALL

Don't assume my faith shitlord

Who is that on the far left? Contest winner?

Why are you even here faggot? You never belonged on this website go back to plebbit and tumblr.

I wish I could say Shazam and turn into Ms. Marvel on command.

Yeah, Karren is a HUGE BITCH!

Attached: women-mcu-1-maxw-654.jpg (654x420, 59K)

that not halal

Attached: DVO1VCsVwAA6RNl.jpg (960x720, 97K)

Have the sex, whale of land.

>Olivia Munn ended her career for this