When will she get a film?

When will she get a film?

Attached: spideygirlwx7.jpg (250x377, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/708058915183919105
hoodedutilitarian.com/2009/04/good-bye-spider-girl-we-hardly-knew-ye/
spider-girl-blog.tumblr.com/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Spider-Girl-1998/Issue-81?id=31553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When OMD gets retconned

Never user because it makes to much sense and she is exactly what Disney wants in a character but with sony still having a death grip on the franchise she'll be buried forever. Enjoy the endless gwen posting

I mean they could have actually placed it in the original Spider-Man universe actually too.

What is OMD?

High probability of being in ITSV 2. Possibility of being re-canonized after the new upcoming Spider event. Wait just a bit longer.

>old enough that newfags don't even recognize the acronym anymore

How has it still not been retconned yet?

Wait Disney wants her in? I wish she had a show or would have actually gotten in the MCU over Spider-Man.

Oh I see One More Day.

>He actually believes the Mouse would ever do something like mayday if they had full control of Spider-man.

Keep dreaming.

But it is a way they can show more female empowerment while staying true to the source material.

Never because DeFalco isn't buds with anyone at Marvel anymore so there's no one to push for his characters, whereas Bendis is friends with everyone so will always have people to push Miles and his friends' creations like Spider-Gwen

I didn't think Spider-Girl was that liked here.

>What is OMD?

Attached: 1516746358899.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

Never. They will never let Peter grow up in the movies so he can even marry MJ let alone get her pregnant and raised a teen. And if they did. she would be some OC with traits from both Mayday and Annie.

No but you'll get more cute animu girl

Attached: IMG_20190513_220211.jpg (2170x1076, 284K)

>Be the only female hero who can carry a series
>Get practically tossed under the buss at any turn

It ain't right

Attached: 100.jpg (456x700, 99K)

I wish I didn't know what One More Day was.

She’s everything Disney wants she’s a legacy character who was already accepted by the fan base as Pete’s successor. She’s a strong young woman with good family ties what else does Disney want? Hell she still is the only female character to hit 100 issues in ONE RUN and still outnumbers every female hero in terms of total issue count

They want an adorable Spider-Princess who runs to her big-shot daddy when threatened, like Annie was when she was first conceived. They don't want an actual self-sufficient Spider-Girl who don't need no man, let alone her dad.

That is what I always liked about her, she was never better than peter but he was out of practice and hobbeled so he’d just get in the way when trying to help. One day I think she could outshine him but it takes time.

>What is OMD?

Hooboy.

I don't even read Marvel that much and I know what that is.

Why not give her a cartoon?

Didn't Peter admit that Mayday had truly surpassed him at his prime by the end of the book?

>What is OMD?
Get out and never come back.

I think so yeah, she was far more willing to ask for help and not leap without looking than he was at her age. But still had the drive to do what needed to be done in the moment

I think it was her ending the long-running Parker-Osborn blood feud forever that truly cemented Mayday as Peter's rightful successor.

The best part about spider-girl is it kept the deaths of harry and may both of them had fantastic deaths back in the 90s

hell this is the reason marvel doesn't want to push her

>Daughter of the one true Spider-man

can't have that in this era where spider-man is a universal constant

Attached: whose kid.jpg (627x292, 72K)

Pretty sure Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl are edging closer but to Mayday's credit she did it without crutches and with the old Marvel Marketing team wanting to cancel her even when it wasn't because of low sales (according to DeFalco they just wanted her gone and would use any excuse).

>without crutches

She was created in a age where torrents was unpopular.

Moongirl is the only one getting close Squirrel doesn't have an ongoing at the moment and at her height she only made it to 25 issues. Though how well does moongirl even sell? I normally scroll through the top sellers list and I never remember where she is

Yeah and it made sense if you see her origin and compare it to Peter's. Peter doesn't bother to catch a thief and said thief ends up killing Uncle Ben, Peter learns that if he doesn't do anything to stop a bad guy, someone dies. Mayday follows a bad guy and stops him from killing her father, Mayday then learns that people live when she does something to stop bad guys. She had a more positive outlook on life.

There's also the fact that she had a good support network of superheros looking out for her, she also had Kaine and Ben Reilly's son giving her shit but they did it because they wanted to discourage her from being a superhero but in the end she earned their respect.

Also if someone has to surpass Peter who better than his own kids? It's the only acceptable outcome especially when it's done in a way that honors Peter.

She was created in an age where if your comic didn't sell well it was cancelled. In an age where Marvel didn't give a shit about female superheroes as solos other than She-Hulk and maybe Ms Marvel and even then. In an age where her comic had survived the line she was created for and they wanted to kill her ASAP. In an age when they wanted to replace her with Anya Corazon and make Anya Spider-Girl but people gave too much of a shit about Mayday to let that happened (and that's why Anya got the name Araña).

Fans kept her comic afloat against a lot of odds and only did Quesada finally get to axe her comic in 2010 and people were like "Yeah it had a good run" especially since it lasted a full blown decade more than what she was suppose to last.

Also it's not like people still couldn't get her comic without buying it, hell fullscans_daily had people scanning the whole thing and posting it online.

>without crutches
The Spider brand is, like the Bat brand, a pretty massive crutch

I dont know about that, 2099 and ulitmate was still selling well.

You’re not wrong but the spider brand at that point still really only meant peter, 2099 was the most popular in its line but even then Miguel only made it to 44. And the only none mainline peter book to make it over 100 issues was mayday, she’s a good character it’s just a damn shane marvel has a hate boner for her.

What writer or artist would you want to be on the book? I think zdarsky would be good though I know Strazinsky is back and I’d like to see what he could do with her

Make her the daughter of Macguire's spider man

Yeah but Ultimate Spider-Man had Bendis (a then upcoming writer) and the Ultimate universe was starting out and was popular to the point I saw a lot of advertisements of it even in DC comics. I can't say about 2099 since I wasn't reading comics back then but those comics didn't even hit 50.

Mayday had a lot of shit going against her, I want to go and get a podcast interview with DeFalco and Ron Frenz talking about how much the Marvel Marketing team (which was gone when Ike did the mass culling) wanted to axe her comic even when it was selling well. The only thing saving her comic were the spiking sales that were caused by the fans and all the letters they wrote to Marvel.

Also this, Spider brand is strong but outside of Peter himself the Spider brand isn't always good sales, otherwise some of the other current Spider adjacent comics wouldn't be selling like shit. ASM is still the King.

She'll be in that Spider-Women movie.

Pretty sure that Clone Saga redux was part of Marvel's way to kill Mayday's book off by aggravating readers.

I would like DeFalco even though his dialogue is so dated but only because he's the only writer who would care about characters like Darkdevil or Mayday's supporting cast. But Chip would be good and the whole thing he did with Teresa makes me think he probably would do Reilly Tyne and Kaine justice.

As for artists I guess someone other than Ron Frenz. Whoever did the Spider-Girls comics was good but someone who can do action and make a cute Mayday would be fine by me.

I feel you I love defalco but let’s be honest the book was dated even when it was coming out (which worked heavily in its favor) I’d like to see what romita jr can do with it even if it’s just blocky now a days it’s be nice to see his take on Mayday. Though I wonder how pichelli would do

This character is one of the best things that ever came out from the Clone Saga, I also liked how she was Ben's legacy as much as she was Peter's. It's why Slott going all "Durrrrr why is she wearing the clone's suit instead of her father's, I had to change that" was pure shit and why I am glad everyone ignored that (too bad she's still Spider-Woman).

Attached: UncleBenReilly.jpg (782x756, 301K)

What about the other MC2 characters?

No, I understand his stuff is dated so I also wouldn't mind seeing someone new.

Maybe DeFalco plotting and someone else handling dialogue? I dunno, Tom said he didn't mind doing that.

What about them?

Attached: UncleBenReilly2.jpg (588x676, 145K)

Spencer’s just got cassie in her outfit from mc2 though the less said about the rest of them the better

Maybe priest? I think him with defalco as an editor would be good but something tells me they wouldn’t be into that

>That part where Ben Reilly's son Darkdevil saves Mayday from getting impaled in a similar way that Ben Reilly did Peter.
Darkdevil's backstory is so fucking weird and convoluted but I fucking love that character and I loved that scene.

>DeFalco was the first person at Marvel to give Slott a chance and Slott repaid the favor by shitting on Mayday.
Poor DeFalco

Some of them are OK and the others are just bad. Like American Dream, Thunderstrike, Cassie as Stinger, Raptor, The Fantastic Five and some of the others were fine...

Then you got shit like Wild Thing, Magneta, and crappy Juggernaut.... Honestly the X-Men side of the characters were pretty shitty.

American Dream also showed up in the Captain America Corps comic and she gets ocassionally acknowledged in merch and just pops up in cameos and other stuff. Also MCU Hope's name came from the MC2 character whose name was Hope Pym.

A lot of people called on Slott for that in the cbr forums and in tweeter so I am sure he knows. Probably doesn't care.

Thor can go marry Sif and have Thena.

And she did it all without shitting on Peter. Marvel writers today could learn a thing or two from this book.

Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz are listed for the Marvel #1000 project so I am guessing there's a page dedicated to MC2 universe and Spider-Girl.

The only spider to shit on Parker was Otto. Gwen did slightly but I assumed that was more to calm down a hot blooded Harry Osborn.

True although Gage teased MC2 Peter's return as The Other

Both Gwen and miles built themselves by tearing peter down

Not true for Gwen. Definitely not true for Miles.

Al Ewing has written stuff in the past that feels like a good fit.

As for art, I don't know. Someone old school? MC2 was always a bit of a throwback style of comic, and things have only gotten farther from that art style since.

Miles didnt do nothing, he barely talk to him.

Ugh you just reminded me that Mags Visaggio wants to write Spider-Girl and has pitched the idea to Marvel but they're not interested. She constantly talks about it on twitter and her ideas aren't that great.

The dialogue is kind of bad but the old school stories and feel is good. If you could combine a modern dialogue and feel but with the plot being old school I guess that could work.

Chip probably could do a good job, he understands Spider-Man.

Would you have been okay if MCU Spider-Man was based off of MC2? Though I think the relationship between her and Tony Stark would have come off as cringey if that was left in.

I wasn’t talking about Gwen or Miles, I’m talking about Marvel’s other recent legacy characters.

Who?
Ms Marvel?
Nadia?
Nova?
Viv?
Robbie?

You literally said gwen and miles.

Miles required peter to die in an anticlimactic fashion than bendis dig him up to tell Miles that he was truly the best spider man

Gwen’s character was scared by her peter to the point her character arc is accepting how shitty he was

She ocassionally tweets about how she wants to write Mayday, I've seen it from some Spider-Girl related searches I do and her name comes up.

However this one rubbed me the wrong way
>twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/708058915183919105
>I'd love to gay up mayday but I bet tom defalco would be unhappy.

Why did they say that? Because DeFalco is an old white dude? Yeah way to shit on her creator. Not to mention DeFalco would be more unhappy that someone would be shitting up his character more than them making Mayday gay.

then he got better and living in another universe with his girlfriend.

Also got immortality.

Peter served as Miles Uncle Ben, inaction leading to the death of someone.

I don't remember Gwen exactly but I'm almost positive she did that more for Harry's benefit than actual ire for Parker.

I thought about the story potential with her being a lesbian but that is not the way I’d want it done what else has this person written. Because as is I want her as far away from mayday as possible

Her fundamental arc is out growing him and forgetting him. He was just her beta orbiter who scarred her that’s it that what her writer thinks of peter

And miles had no character throughout all of bendises run. Peter was once again another obstical to get over to get to his name, or at least that’s how I felt bendis thought of him

Do you get tired of making the same arguements gwenfag?

Attached: 1558033696646.jpg (512x512, 32K)

You don't even need to see the AT4W review of it to know of OMD. Its that hated.

>Pretty sure Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl are edging closer but to Mayday's credit
Not without renumbers and event bullshit they're not.

Do you get tired of liking a copy of a copy of a copy?

Moon girl has been chugging along steadily it’s hitting 50 soon I believe I can’t remember the last time a book did that with no interruption

Yep, and another thing I like about her stories is that she had to earn the respect and trust from other heroes through her actions and decisions. And man heroes like Darkdevil, Nova, and even Peter himself were hard on her.

And even when she gained their respect she kind of fucked everything by giving Angel Face and Funny Face a chance to escape only because she felt guilty about causing the death of Crazy Eight. But she still let two villains go and all the heroes just came down on her hard. The New Warriors even booted her out if I recall.

She had to gain their trust back through her actions and by bringing in Angel Face and Funny Face in and be responsible for what they did. Also her defeating Seth and other bad guys gained her a lot of respect and made heroes stop seeing her as a kid. Nova respected her. Darkdevil started seeing her as a true hero and the best of everyone, Peter stopped being overprotective and learned to trust her, etc... She earned it.

You don't see that shit with a lot of the young heroes nowadays, they are loved since the beginning and anything they do is correct. Not a lot of them are allowed to be in the wrong.

Eh, the copy won a oscar.

Attached: 41803-1545030512.jpg (640x360, 34K)

She hasn't done a lot of stuff I think the biggest thing she did recently was that Transformers vs Visionaries mini that pissed people off but to be fair the Editors told her to kill a beloved character (and she was quick to throw the editor under the bus too).

Other than that she has done a few one shots for Marvel and is doing a one-shot with Kamala vs Super Skrull. Her most popular work right now is Eternity Girl and Kim & Kim.

But god she's involved in a lot of drama and shitshows that I rather she wouldn't be involved with a character like Mayday Parker.

I think I remember it was a DeFalco interview but she was made very intentionally to be a stark opposite of Pete. But not in a cynical take the piss kind of way. But rather, and this is actually to Pete's credit, he raised her with every lesson he needed when he was her age. I mean if there's one moral that Peter Parker would drill into his kids it's "With grower power must come great responsibility." So when she starts developing super powers it's not small wonder she would act upon them.

I think the quote went something like "Peter learned that if he didn't act people would suffer. Mayday learned that if she did act people would be saved."

Plus you have the writer using his own somewhat extended life experiences of knowing cops and the like whose kids wanted to follow in their foot steps. And that's great stuff. That mix of pride and fear is good story telling.

Attached: Mayday 2.jpg (988x299, 73K)

In 2019.

Was she the one that started the shot with gay transformers?

Don’t you have a Miles thread to masturbate in?

Yeah so didn't these assholes. Don't pretend like that means anything.

Attached: BH6.jpg (318x400, 44K)

>tfw there is hope for the future.

Attached: 1517880009771.jpg (540x540, 42K)

What do you mean hope? It's one of the most infamous stories in comics and somehow a dumbass posting on an imageboard about comics doesn't know about it.

Good for them, it was a good movie.

He was one that mentions miles.

And?

As I understand shes a hit with the schoolastic books audience. So she probably has a larger share than a lot of diamond listed books.

Kate, Riri, Nadia’s done some shitting on Hank, and Jane did some shitting on Thor early on in her book.

>Gay up
Why do people even write like this? Who do they think they're helping? I mean even ignoring the fact that May is quite obviously straight and has expressed numerous interests in men.

I worded my statement poorly but I never mentioned Gwen or Miles.

A jews fetish won an Oscar how transcendental to the medium and culture

Its also a shit arc that deserves to be forgotten.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

I'm not defending it, I'm saying that new readers that don't know about integral stories to the character shouldn't be celebrated.
It also means that post OMD is the status quo, which I personally hate.

It’s cause she has short hair user, I wouldnt mind if someone had her discover she was a lesbian but Jesus Christ don’t give it to a writer who says they’ll “gay her up”

Maybe she thinks shes a young version of exiles MJ

I think she just sees the untapped potential and wants to shit all over it for the “wokeness”

Remember when there was that one mutant girl who got outed and everyone turned against her and Mayday had to wrestle with dealing with her friends and what she felt in her heart was right.

I liked her.

Attached: Push.jpg (1024x1600, 501K)

It’s weird that she gave Tom defalco shit though, he did write Felica as a lesbian

Hear me out guys, stupid idea.
What if instead of recasting a young Spiderman, they just cast Spider-girl. Since our Hank is an old guy and we got Scott instead, why not an old Peter that decided to lay back and have a peaceful life compare to his Spider man days and we have Tony trying to get Spider to pick up the mantle again then the scene shows up with his daughter coming through the door.
Too bad this is too late

Honestly yeah it could’ve been great get toby a goatee and he could pull off an older peter. I’d like them to end a spider man movie with her swinging through the city and him talking about responsibility

>I'd love to gay up mayday but I bet tom defalco would be unhappy.

Attached: mayday9.png (452x646, 401K)

Funny thing is it wouldn’t be a stretch to cast her as queer she had enough relationships go south in awkward fashions. But anyone who says shit like that I want as far away from Mayday as possible

It's kind of sad in a way though. Someone who doesn't know it exists could potentially just think that shit like Slott's manchild interpretation was just the natural evolution of the character.

I miss chad adult Pete back before everyone had to be so LOL ADORKABLE.

Attached: consenting adults.jpg (400x394, 52K)

Slott started well enough, though I do think the book would’ve been infinitely better under zeb wells

I think it would have been better under a monkey with a type writer.

Attached: spurderman.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Any form of actual adult at all is fine with me ultimately as long as we never go back to the era of "everyone hates me and I literally act like I'm a mentally handicapped 15 year old even though I'm around 30 and historically one of the most beloved and competent superheroes on Earth." That shit was nothing short of disgraceful and it was allowed to go on for like a decade.

>"With grower power must come great responsibility."
>with grower power
Pretty sure Peter imparted that teaching to Benjy when he hit puberty and started looking at girls that way.

Man no wonder Spider-Girl was great.

>trying to make the creator look bad for presumably disapproving of your desire to completely reverse his character's established sexual orientation

Thank God Marvel haven't show any interest in hiring her.

According to Slott, that was his idea, and he was pretty damn smug about it.

>You guys were all kept whining when I took a shit on your front porch. Well guess what losers? I wiped it up! Bet you feel pretty dumb now, huh?

This is how I imagine him.

>wow actual human emotions and experiences make for great story telling. Who would ever have guessed.

Slott and Bendis seem like the type who will say they invented inventing.

There was one tweet where she said she wanted to write the comic with a new status quo and give Mayday a new supporting cast and friends (I can see the high school friends but not the heroes). But her ideas weren't great. The one thing she did say that I liked was telling the guy who was saying "Spider-Girl should get rebooted" that it was a shitty idea.

Well most of the guys she fell for were pretty bland or jerks and the one who wasn't was too old for her and in love with another woman. Personally if they were to make her queer I would see her as bi but "durrhurr she has short hair she must be a dyke" thing is fucking annoying.

Same, although that Peter popped back in while reading Zdarsky's Daredevil.

She's doing a Kamala and Super-Skrull one-shot but so far Marvel hasn't hired her for anything Spider-Girl. She did pester Nick Lowe for awhile on twitter. She also constantly tweeted at Jody Houser about how much she loved Mayday when she was writing Spider-Girl.

But yeah that's a shitty thing to say about DeFalco, he has never given any indication that he would hate Mayday being gay. She can fuck off after that, I hope Marvel never gives the character to her.

He's still shit.

>And make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark.

Don't get bitchy with me, I am just saying it's great.

Did not mean to imply bitchiness, friend. I was more taking a shot at modern writers. I apologize if I sounded such.

Hopefully 15-20 years from now. That would allow for development.

Never. She's boring and her writing was outdated early bronze age drivel. Defalco is an editor, not a writer.

Bendis just runs his mouth and says whatever shit regardless if it's true or not. When he was starting out with GotG he made the claim that he loved DnA's GotG and in an interview and then later on twitter admitted that he hadn't read any of the previous GotG runs. I mean it was obvious that he didn't from the start but why be a douche and say you loved DnA's run when you never read it? I'm glad Gunn removed his name in vol. 2

Oh ok we cool, take all the shots you need.

Don't shit talk the guy who got you your job, Slott.

shitty opinion discarded

I absolutly agree mayday doesn’t need a full reboot she just needs a good writer artist team, the ground work has been fully laid out to have her start as a college aged hero and that could be “reboot” enough

Though the queer thing as I said I’m only for it under the right writer. Someone who wants to “gay her up” is everything I hate about comics right now

Didn't they mention that one of her more subtle powers is controlling her hair growth?

I do remember she had a tactile telekinesis but that’s all I remember about her different power set

Yeah, I think they might have done a No Prize answer to that effect when she grew her hair out.

Spider-Girls fanbase is very diverse fanbase in all categories of life, she appealed to a variety of fans from Ditko loving oldfags to young girls at the time

Too bad all Marvel saw in her was dead-weight they wanted to be rid of.

Spider-Girl is a good concept but badly executed by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz, they even repetead the same mistakes of the Spider-Man books by giving Mayday a clone that also is a symbiote!?!?!!?!

She will be in the Spiderverse sequel. Time travel will be a big plot point due to Spidey 2099. Also Old Peter is gonna hook up with MJ who wants kids.

They dont push her in comics vs. Miles and Gwen and Arana because she ages Peter, which Marvel hates. Having sidekicks who are younger is a bit different than having a 16 year old daughter. Unless you will make me some wacky reason to age her up like Damian and Jon in DC, Mayday will not get pushed

Mayday had the same destiny of Cass Cain, characters with potential to wide appeal that to got nuked by the editorial.

Attached: 82B709BC-AACE-439C-BBF8-E827294DD8D4.jpg (447x686, 67K)

Whats the point of Miles sticking around if it doesn't age up peter, he adds nothing on his own and having a younger peter just gives him even less. I'm also starting to think they're pushing spider gwen because they have to pay no royalties to use her

her fanbase is very hardcore and smart, they got like 150 issues out of her never being a big seller because they wrote/talked to distributors and retailers, not Marvel editors
they had loyal $ throughout the years, its actually impressive and should be studied

Even Anya isn't getting pushed anymore. Gwen's the only female Spider that Marvel care about these days.

Gwen was supposed to be Peter’s dead girlfriend but now spawned two popular characters, Gwenpool and Spider-Gwen.

I really don't get why they're so insistent on Gwen either. Her books are always getting canned or renumbered. I know they made a big fuss about her being "Our new favorite" but she's just not.

>two popular characters
If they're so popular how come they can't keep a book afloat. No the only people who like these characters are the fags who post out of context panels on tumblr and twitter reblogs but never actually buy the book.

> pushing spider gwen because they have to pay no royalties to use her

Does marvel pay royalties to Tom DeFalco fro Spider-Girl? It would explain why he is the only guy who ever wrote her.

They are popular as memes and not much else., I hope there isn’t Spider-Gwen in Spider-verse 2.

She's already got her own slot in MUA3 despite barely being worth a skin.

Marvel has always been stingy with royalties but I do believe that tom created her from the clone saga to spider-girl. though I think he was the only one who wrote her because Marvel would've canceled it without him

Already confirmed Gwen will be in.

Why Amy Pascal is still involved with Sony and Spider-Man properties? More BLACKED memes coming through...

Mayday will eventually get in. Now this character on the other hand is hard mode.

Attached: April_Parker_Symbiote_Form.jpg (787x500, 102K)

Could be worse user.

Attached: mania 485830128798.jpg (544x531, 261K)

At least they can hang out together in our drawthreads.

Attached: april parker.png (1000x1000, 312K)

And Peter's living girlfriend is an ugly mutt.

Attached: 1451346340680.jpg (920x380, 69K)

You act like Marvel isn't relaunching a lot of their books lately. If you hate Gwen fine, but people like her enough to still cosplay her a lot.

Hopefully never so that they leave her alone in the comics.

Gwenpool isn't even some alternate Gwen Stacy thing though, despite the origins of her design. Besides she's mostly only popular with waifufags because of the Gurihiro art, there's a reason she got canceled

I assume her merchandise sells well. Either that or Marvel are keeping her around more for themselves than for the fans.

She's in it, and her developing romance with Miles is apparently going to be a part of it. She's also getting a spin-off film with Spider-Woman and Silk.

>they just wanted her gone
Why?

>I'd love to gay up mayday
Not a again. Why does every tomboy character have to be gay?

2099 line lasted from 1992 to 1996, then replaced with one short-lived title (2099 World of Tomorrow) then ended with one one-shot in 1998 (2099: Manifest Destiny). Mayday's book lasted far longer than any of the 2099 titles since it started in 1998 and lasted to maybe 2010.

Ultimate's advantage was that Bendis was different against other longtime writers and wrote a Spider-Man that readers in general accepted and was also fresh start for new readers that shunned the classic style of writing Marvel comics.

Have Tobey play Peter and that is exactly what I want.

I remember reading that Quesada wanted to push Anya towards the end of the original Spider-Girl run, and tried to have Mayday's superhero name changed to Spider-Woman so that Anya could be the only Spider-Girl.

The weird thing for me about Miles is since he moved to the 616 universe, he’s barely interacted at all with Peter.

This is my main reason for disliking women, trans women, and dykes getting their hands on content previously handled by men.
They instantly feel the need to designate whatever they touch as their's.
if you make something anyone can enjoy and let them alter it their first goal is to shift it towards themselves and othering the people who enjoyed the previous version.

When one of these people says something like: "I'd like to gayup this straight character"
They're really saying: "I like this character but they aren't designed to appeal to the group I identify with over the other groups, I wish I could change that".

They really do their best to be transgressors and as a result unlikable.

Attached: 1509351123001.jpg (260x200, 12K)

why would they give this character a film?
hoodedutilitarian.com/2009/04/good-bye-spider-girl-we-hardly-knew-ye/

sorry user, Miles and Gwen are the only legacies that matter now

>Oscar in 2019
so, a piece of SJW shit?

Fuck you for making me waste a minute of my time skimming through that idiot's complaining.

>High probability of being in ITSV 2
Hope not

>still thinking that.

Spider-Gwen isn't a Legacy character. Miles is, Otto is, Ben Reilly is.

>and tried to have Mayday's superhero name changed to Spider-Woman
Took him a while, but he got it. The fucker.

Ironically I don't even know who's Spider-Girl now. Anya I guess?

>Hooded Utilitarian

Which writer wrote it, I'm not bothering to open the link to find out

I see this is the first time you've encountered Hooded Utilitarian. The only really useful article there is the top 100, and maybe some Jeet Heer articles. Otherwise, skip it.

> The only really useful article there is the top 100

Correction: Top 115.

Yeah, she's still Spider-Girl.

>Which writer wrote it, I'm not bothering to open the link to find out
Noah Berlatsky

>female lead
>spider-man brand
>something the fans actually want
I don't see why not.

Ah yes, the most insincere "woke" writer around. I still don't know how he managed to get so many writing gigs on like MSNBC or whatever.

How is spider Gwen not a legacy character? She’s a replacement for a dead character to usurp her legacy?

Cause her Peter Parker was never Spider-Man

But Gwen Stacy her self has a specific and important legacy that spider gwen is trying to replace.

But you're right in the universe she's from, which was specifically created because of her she is a first gen hero

didn't write an article ages ago bitching about a TV show not having enough men in it?

Yeah it was about Orange is the New Black. I think his objection was that male prisoners were depicted badly.

>upcoming Spider event.
didn't we JUST have a spider event with Spider-Geddon though?

What's the next one supposed to be?

I'm honestly very behind the times on comics and haven't taken an interest in reading any till recently

I think he means this carnage thing, which is technically a spider event

Funny thing is Mayday still gets marketed as Spider-Girl and if you search the word she pops up rather than looking for Spider-Woman.

Oh fuck off, we have had plenty of women in the past even before you were born "getting their hands on content previously handled by men" that didn't do this shit. Louise Simonson, Kathryn Immonen, and Anne Nocenti on Daredevil.

It's just that nowadays they get people who don't give a shit about the content and care more about pushing an agenda, even men do this with content done by other men.

It makes sense, she made the brand and owns the name despite marvels weak kneed attempt to make Anya Spider-girl. Which a shame since Aryana works as a solid hero name.

I did like how she inherited the 90's font that was used for amazing, I got annoyed when they canceled the title and restarted with amazing spider-girl with the classic amazing font. Let her keep the unused font it worked for her

Slott blocked me on social media because I dared to point out that Otto was a terrorist escaping prosecution by murder and identity theft.
I should point out that Defalco isn't a good editor, either; I have his Spider-Man guide book and he forgot to put Shocker in it. But he sure remembered Cardiac!
Yes, your shit opinion has definitely been discarded by the universe at large.

Now I can't stop thinking about all the shit posts we'd get with X-people.

Attached: 1534880193915.png (1280x1077, 865K)

Quesadilla has shit taste, reminder that he hated cosmic Marvel and thought it had nothing of value and had to be heavily convinced so Annihilation could happen. The momemt it made money he started making Andy Schmidt life impossible and switched him with Bill Rosemann.

DnA also made Jack Flag hate cosmic as a running joke to poke fun of Quesasa's distate for it.

But of course Cosmix is popular and now he likes it, especially after GotG and Endgame.

Even Peter doubted she was truly dead, knowing how persistent both symbiotes and Spiders truly are. April surviving would be an easy fix.

Wasn't she also macking on Mayday's bf while he was in a relationship with Mayday? I remember not liking her for a reason.

He made Felicia bi.

She has attract/repeal as an off branch of her sticking power.

Considering they brought his supporting cast whole sale to the 616 I can see why. Though its still annoying as a comic fan to have no idea what the time frame is for Miles being around the 616 the littler fucker poochied his way in and no one will contextualize it in the universe organically

I'm sure it's because he's an old white male and of course he must hate the gays.

When did Anya get pushed? I remember after her book, she got demoted to Ms. Marvel sidekick and eventually raped of anything that made her unique.

Around Spider-Island, if I recall right. She got hit with the spider-power virus going around (having lost her original Arana powers since her mini ended) but somehow lucked into being allowed to keep hers after it was cured.

This is the event happening right after carnage that they teased. It apparently revolves around, as of now unmentioned, tension between Parker and Morales. Miles has just been introduced to Mesphisto and what he can do, and constant references have been made both to OMD as well as Miles 1610 origin. The most recent one being where a inter dimensional scientist from a group called the tank took interest in studying Miles when he recognized Morales wasn't matching anything else in the universe.

She was pushed for a bit in the mid 00's than after 2010 and Marvel rebranded mayday as the Amazing spider girl, they shunted anya in the spider-girl book. It didn't last and they took her cool armor away from her

Was that the reason they had that small story in the FCBD issue? The story was nice but it didn't highlight and real tension

Yeah, that's why they were hanging out in that comic. Unsure whether the divide is going to spring from the conclusion of the carnage event or if it's the result of something else. My money is on something OMD related.

Attached: D6aGXiBXoAAjerr.jpg (683x1024, 99K)

WOW, I didn't know that there is a Femaie spiderman already. Was this shown in spiderverse? I haven't watched that yet so no spoilers please! :D It just came into my mind, it would be great to have personas of our favorite Marvel characters to be in different genders. Imagine a femaie Captain America, Thor, etc. LOL. I also want them to be in digial collectibles similar to what Ecomi is doing. They're digital collectibles based off in crypto in which you can store in a hardware wallet. I would love to see my femaie Thor right there!

That's because there's like 14 fucking different Spider-Women, and most of them suck.

I recall one issue with Mayday openly deriding the other Spider-Women, saying none of them truly understands what being a Spider really means.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

i truly love mayday, she's one of the best spider variants out there.

Attached: 120598676375.jpg (520x790, 116K)

I could easily see her making it in Into the Spiderverse 2. Especially if they are looking for a slightly older foil for Gwen.

Has Marvel done the full reprint of the Spider-Girl stories? She really could use something that collects all of Spider-Girl, Amazing Spider-Girl, and the handful of specials that ended her run.

Nadia did no shit whatsoever on Hank.

They started recently the first volume is out but i don't know how well it did

When Marvel has it's own Crisis on Infinite Earths to erase all the dumb decisions theyve made since the 90s

>Has Marvel done the full reprint of the Spider-Girl stories? She really could use something that collects all of Spider-Girl, Amazing Spider-Girl, and the handful of specials that ended her run.

Marvel is in the process of releasing her complete run. Vol 1 of the complete collection came out a few months ago. It Collects What If? (1989) #105, Spider-Girl (1998) #1-15, #1/2 and Annual ’99.

Volume 2 comes out in August. Hopefully sales are good enough that Marvel can finish the entire run.

There is a Mayday whose father is Peter-as-clone, met Earth-X May once.

Make HER gay and we're good.

She was WAAAAAY too thirsty for beefcakes to be homossexual.

Bisexual? Maybe. But no way in hell she's lesbian.

So that's about 7-8 trades to collect her entire run. (Assuming they collect everything: Annuals, specials, her final mini, etc)

As long as sales aren't totally in the toilet, that should be doable.

I mean its about 8 to deal with her original run then another three to finish up amazing and spectacular. I don't think spectacular ever got a physical release

There was a pretty diehard Spider-Girl forum back in the day that went in hard into proving she was bisexual. They weren't able to find much. She generally fawns over guys.

Don't forget Spectacular. (Which is it's own crazy thing. A lot of them were backup stories that to my knowledge never got reprinted.)

It did, actually. I've got both of the trades, as well as the Amazing trades, so I'm really hoping they do complete the reprint of the original run.

Theres a certain generation of old comic dudes that hated Gwen dying, and hated MJ even more. You see it alot in social media groups for old comic collectors. Now that generation runs Marvel. It explains alot about the past decade of Spidey comics.

If not Spider-Verse 2, then the female spider team they've talked about making seems more likely.

That'd be bitching, I'd pick up al of spider-girl again, I have a lot of it in floppy form but I wasn't a fan of the digest format they went with her

I think there was an recent issue where Miles first became Spider-Man during Secret Invasion but I’m not sure.

I've read through most of his stuff (because I use my time wisely reading things I hate) I think it was implied but never shown. We don't know how he got his powers in 616 since at no point would he be around for Oscorp to be working on OZ

That was the annual. I think that was his first time as Spider-Man in Earth-616, but like said, we still don't know how he got his powers in this universe, and I'm not sure we ever will.

Nadia changed her last name to Van Dyme and wants nothing to do with Hank, it’s pretty clear Whitley isn’t interested in writing him.

The few things I've seen with her she has some reverence for her father. I do get the name change though since she probably sees janet as a mother figure. Though luckily that writer is off the project and maybe we can see some sort of confrontation between hank and her. maybe she can be the catalyst for his redemption

Nope because expecting to have some sort of cohesiveness between miles and pete is racist. Miles is just there to inevitably replace him

He didn't get his powers in 616. The Miles introduced all the way back in Ultimate fallout is the same Miles in 616 currently.

Holy shit MC2 as Phase 4 makes too much sense.
It's an universe where heroes learned that life improves if you DO SOMETHING instead of getting their life turned to shit by not doing something, they took all the legacy characters and used them to inspire the next generation of heroes.

But its obvious that he has had a life in the 616 since his parents don't remember the ultimate universe so what was that life? Why do they refuse to show when in relation to pete Miles got his powers and costume? Or even when he got webshooters from pete?

>Wasn't she also macking on Mayday's bf
No? I haven't read in a while but she mostly just sort of hung out and laid low as far as I recall and only showed up for a couple of stories. You might be thinking of her black friend. Who was a real snob.

I know, but how do his family and friends think he got his powers? They apparently don't know that they're not originally from this universe.

Molecule Man asspulled his friends and family with 616 backstories when he rebuilt the multiverse. The only one from the Ultimate universe is Miles.

I haven't read Spidergeddon
Does Mayday do something in it?
Has May*ahem* shown up on anything?

Marvel will never have the competence to do a Crisis event.

But what do they think miles life was? They rewrote Miles introduction to peter (in the worst way possible but its bendis) so that implies that he had a life and connection to people in this new universe at best he has two sets of memories, what happened to him in the ultimate universe and what his life was in 616, what are those memories form 616?

I get you thin its racist to want a real connection between miles and peter since he's better than peter and you want him gone, but I'd like a better connection to world beyond everyone loving him instantly

Mayday, Anya and Annie teamed up in a decent three-part tie-in story for it. It's just a shame that the Inheritors had to be involved, but at least Morlun's back to being the only one. Mayhem is still MIA. She was in a promo picture for Venomverse but didn't actually appear in the story itself, which was also the case with most of the Venoms in that pic.

>I get you thin its racist to want a real connection between miles and peter since he's better than peter and you want him gone, but I'd like a better connection to world beyond everyone loving him instantly
There isn't a connection, user.
You gotta understand Bendis killed Ult Parker and shoved Miles for Miles' sake, then Bendis cocksucked Miles in Ultimate and did the exact same thing in 616 after Secret Wars.
Even fucking Bendis is aware of it, he basically gives up in Spider-Men II and says Spider-Man represents Peter Parker's Suffering, and having someone other than Peter suffering just isn't Spider-Man
Then everyone ignored it and went on to cocksuck Miles.

No one even cares OG 616 Miles was Kingpin's BFF, or how that affects Rio and Jefferson.

They've already got a Spider-Girl.

Attached: Spidey-Girl.jpg (1400x1400, 200K)

Mid-00's and she was pushe dbecause Fiona Avery was friends with Quesada and she wanted to write about a Latina Spider-Girl. Then she left and wrote some more comics and left for TV and who knows what she's doing right now.

Mags knows who Mayday is, she even brought up some of the A-Next characters that she liked including the nerdy Juggernaut (which I dunno why she even likes but whatever). She just has shit taste.

Pretty sure it wasn't comicboards.com, I know of a Anyafag that wants Marvel to make Anya/Mayday a thing butafter Mayday met the Anya of her universe I doubt that would happen.

Yeah it was pretty decent, that scene with Spider-Wife Mary Jane seeing Mayday and crying because in her universe Mayday was stillborn was pretty heavy shit. Jody kept that part of their story and it made for a powerful moment, it also shut up people who were saying that Annie is another version of Mayday.

Not to mention Annie was sort of thinking of Mayday as a big sister.

>it also shut up people who were saying that Annie is another version of Mayday.
I can't speak for the version in the ongoing but at inception Annie really was just Slott's terrible attempt of making his own version of Mayday.

So true but just like Silk and all of the Bendis OCs, someone else came in and made them better.

People really should stop doing that though.

>it also shut up peopl
You know if you have to "SHUT UP" your fans then it's pretty obvious you still screwed up somewhere.

She didn't intentionally shut them up and honestly it was obvious Annie wasn't Mayday since RYV was a universe where OMD didn't happened and up till that point it was very similar to 616. Meaning the events of the Clone Saga still happened.

People claiming Annie was Mayday weren't paying attention and Jody's run cleared that up when MJ took Annie to visit Ben's and her stillborn child's graves. We then learn in Spider-Girls that MJ was going to name that child May.

See

What's your point? I know Slott's Annie was shit but Conway and Jody made me like the character. The only complaint I have about her is that she works better as a kid than as a teenager.

Mayday is still better, that would never not be true for me.

delet this

Attached: Grim n gritty.jpg (952x1455, 146K)

>Bendis
What you're really saying is faggots wanted a teenager Spider-man because they're teenage faggots that want to self-insert as a teenager.
Way to prove Quesada right that an adult Spider-man doesn't get the kind of traction a teenager Spider-man could get. Let's shit on a 40 year legacy and go back to before ASM 28, let's fucking make a comic about a TEENAGER like our readers, oh and by the way let's also make it Socially Justice and appeal to the Zoomer demographic and let's put in flossing and dabbing in there because we're faggots!!!
The generation after the people born in 1979 should've been aborted.

She believed Hank death, believed Jan being his loving second wife, and was the fastest and easier way to get citizenship.

Go take your pills. Also I don't think Ultimate Spider-Man ever surpassed ASM and if it ever did it didn't last. Not to mention sales declined pretty badly when bendis relaunched it and even more so when Miles took over.

I think ultimate lasted so long because the whole line did well, I think it had its moments but that was mostly with the retellings I can’t think of an original arc bendis did I really liked.

When I stop seeing Spider Man's head on a female body.

Attached: Fox is Skeptical.jpg (807x538, 65K)

Backup stories that had to finish Mayday's story with April because her main book was killed off.

I heard there was an issue of spectacular that had her crossover with 616 peter, I’ve never been able to find it though. It would’ve been interesting if they had her cross over with ultimate I think I would’ve liked that interaction

I think that was part of the Astonishing Spider-Man series from the UK.

where can I find that? Its not in the usual places

It turns out I was mistaken. The story in question was actually from issue #216 of a UK-exclusive series that was also called Spectacular Spider-Man. I was thinking of the reprint of What If? #105 in Astonishing Spider-Man. While I don't know where you can find the UK Spectacular Spider-Man, I did find some pages without dialogue.

Attached: tumblr_lh5hziVt3F1qa6xpso1_500.jpg (494x700, 238K)

Attached: tumblr_lh5kkrVTKC1qa6xpso1_500.jpg (465x660, 234K)

Stop pretending you're a boomer, you zoomer.

Attached: tumblr_lh5kqgPrJb1qa6xpso1_540.jpg (540x750, 321K)

Attached: tumblr_lh8bl2Oxxk1qa6xpso1_500.jpg (473x660, 286K)

Attached: tumblr_lh763fANs61qa6xpso1_500.jpg (482x660, 276K)

Attached: tumblr_lhba2r29Ra1qa6xpso1_500.jpg (490x660, 255K)

There was also that story very early in Mayday's original run where she got sent back to when the first Spider-Slayer was made and she had to keep Peter alive and unaware of the future as she chased down her own villain.

Thanks buddy that looks cool I've been searching for it for a bit myself and that's the most I've ever seen. I bow before your google fu.

That was a good issue with the Human Torch hitting on Mayday, it was pretty good.

I got it all from an old Spider-Girl fan page on tumblr, which sadly hasn't been updated since the book's 20th anniversary.

spider-girl-blog.tumblr.com/

>grim and gritty

Attached: Grim and Gritty.png (1280x977, 1.77M)

Thanks for the link its nice to hope back into a simpler time. Reminds me of the days of old anglefire fansites. Last time I did anything like this was in middle school when I used to go onto Mazecastle A yuyu hakusho fansite, it was some good posts but the owner was weirdly into bush and would push his right wing ideals onto the show, its part of the reason I like coming on Yea Forums now

Hopefully fucking never. I'm fucking tired of all this legacy characters. Just let it end with one hero, it makes the character more special too. There's too many Spider-Mans already. Stop handing over mantles and just create new heroes. You only see this kind of garbage on western comics

Isn't jesus a legacy hero?

>Stop handing over mantles and just create new heroes.
They do it all the time and nobody cares about them. People only want more of the same.

>April

what a weird clone she was

I was hoping they would do more with her and play up the sisterly bond more. If it were me writing I would have her come to terms of being a clone by looking up to Ben Reily and become her own person.

Ben would be really dicey for a teenager, it'd be really easy for it to go the other way and have her say things like "I'll never be the loser like Ben, this time the clones win" or something she misunderstands like that. I guess you could turn that into a redemption arc later on when she learns the real truth about Ben and how he died and then try and make up for it but just having her idolize him out of the gate would be weird. Weirder than Felicia's daughter even and she was stupid nuts.

Yea that's the problem, everything is constantly rehashed. Heroes don't feel special anymore

Boku no Hero Academia is LITERALLY about the successor to a superhero's mantle.

There's only a handful of things I can say I disliked about Spider-Girl but the biggest is probably how it handled April. She definitely deserved better than what she got, both in terms of a life and her treatment from the plot.

Yea and bnha is pretty shit. Horikoshi is a capeshit westaboo too

Maybe if they made her a black lesbian in a relationship with Courtney.

>FMA is Ed and Al having the feud of their father and his "twin" thrust upon them
>HxH is literally about Gon adopting the lifestyle of his father in search of him/adventure
>Naruto literally has a goddamn term for it - "Will of Fire"
Passing of the mantle from one generation to the next is just a common fucking theme in storytelling, user. In capeshit the mantle just happens to be superhero identities, because most of them technically aren't attached to the person under the mask in public perception.

ridiculous, they'd make J2 gay and then have Jugs be really supportive as a joke not May.

>You only see this kind of garbage on western comics
You don't know shit about Japanese Superheros, in comics or in their proper television setting. In Manga most of their heroes either kill the villain and retire or die. They just reboot and remake once every other decade. Or every year. You're a disgrace to weebs everywhere you fucking pleb. Stories like Devilman are the norm in Japan, and guess who succeeded him? Devil-Lady.

Attached: all_ultraman_x_by_playwithkor-d8ub29u.jpg (847x944, 350K)

but what am Super Sentai?

which btw predates all western legacy characters assuming legacy roles by a decade if not more.

By no means should she idolize him, I'm thinking more along the lines of she goes through a parallel arc like he does and finds out in the end she is not alone, affirming her place in the world.

eh, clone saga retread would again be kinda bad, having her be more like an angry loner than lonely and angry would work better and maker her into her own character.

It was bad enough that Mayday's book died on a Clone Saga retread. Don't put her through that hell again.

Oh god no. I'm talking less "MORE CLONES" and maybe more brooding teenage drama. Maybe have it be a subplot of self discovery while May does shit.

>if not more.
Since the 1975 I believe.

She will get one the second a Spider-Man series actually makes it past 3 films.

In maybe twenty years, when Holland has been in the role long enough and they can organically introduce her.

BNHA spends waaaaaaaay too much time on sappy, emotional cry-fests to be enjoyed. Everyone is such a bleeding heart, sometimes in moments where you wish they'd just shut the fuck up because you get it already.

Attached: Snagglepuss.jpg (250x249, 15K)

Yea and sentai is pretty trash. Devil lady was bad too compared to Devilman, plus Devilman wasn't even about super heroes, unless you meant the old anime. Kamen rider does it well actually with each new succession being in a new universe, with new type of power, suit and gimmick. Ultraman was doing okay untill they decided to pander to all the old shit and started making Ultraman borrow the older ones power starting with ginga. While in Spider-Man you get spiderman bit girl or Spider-Man but nigger. Heroes feel less special this way. Yea I made a mistake by saying western comics only but it does happen more there. I'm just saying we need more originality and let the old heroes and their titles rest. Because of this we can't have our characters get complete resolutions

I think that's just deku only but yea I agree with you he should just shut the fuck up. I dropped it already can't believe I read 100 chapters of it. I think it's biggest problem is the fact that they're too many dumb arcs where nothing basically happens

Kinnikuman had a sequel that was well received dragon ball z is just what happened after the characters grew up. There are certainly examples of characters being created for brand recognition and trust me I have no love for Miles and spider-gwen because they're not continuations of the story, just poor remixes we've seen countless times. But May at least attempts to build off of peter to make something that would be seen as a natural continuation of the story

Spider-Gwen is a what-if and Miles continues the story of Ultimate Spider-man after Parker bites it. What are you talking about?

Why would they ever need to retcon anything?

I'm fine with continuations , I just don't like seeing characters take other characters role or persona. Sorry I'm not familiar with kinnikuman but in DBZ case Goku is still Goku and Gohan is still Gohan it's bad comparison anyway since they both don't really have superhero personas. I think may is fine as a character and her run was okay. Man maybe I'm just uptight about this and I don't even know what I wanted to say already. I'm just tired of seeing my favorite characters get they're roles and name taken from them they aren't special anymore. I'm okay with it if it's something like green lantern or Nova but even then it irks me a little seeing someone other than Rich or Hal. I see why they're doing it though they want to appeal to newer audience like the kids now or the sjw crowd

It's not just that Deku is a sappy bitch all the time, it's that he repeats the same tired shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER again whenever they need to remind you of his "struggle".

>Miles is a continuation of when ultimate peter bites it
>Ultimate peter gets brought back to tell Miles he's better than him
>Miles has been in a universe with an alive pete for longer than he ever was with the dead one

Gwens shit I get that you'r not a spider-man fan but accept it please

Trust me user I under stand Pete is my favorite character and seing all this push for shitty characters by "fans" who just enjoy being shitty and dismissive because they think their new fave "character" can only be hated by someone who is racist or sexist gets annoying. Especially when so many of these Legacy characters have writers who believe that the only way to build someone new is to tear down whats there. But Mayday wasn't like that, she was just a taste of light hearted 70's story telling in a modern setting, I don't think the book is perfect of course but its a nice read for any fan of pete who stuck with him for so long and wants him to get a good retirement like this guy said she's not there to simply replace but there to be her own character.Its just nice that that character works well as a successor to the original

and kinnikumans sequal series was released in the US as Ultimate Muscle if that rings any bells both are comedy series but they worked well in tandem with each other

>male hero named -man
>female hero named -girl
What did comic writers mean with this?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Spider-Girl-1998/Issue-81?id=31553

just check this issue out its a solid representation of how the characters build each other up

there were already three spider women by the time mayday came along

>Ultimate Muscle

the greatest wresting game on the gamecube ever made

well if it's 1975 then that would be a decade on the dot with Wally being the first real legacy hero after COIE as he becomes the Flash in 1985 unless you count Rhodey when he was dicking around as Iron Man.

Would anyone count She-Hulk and Supergirl as legacy characters? I don't they since they don't replace another character they're just extended family.

See, the thing with that kind of view is that Mayday should've been one of the few deserving such attention, but instead things have been muddled for ages because of fuckers like Miles and Gwen that will now never go away because they were pushed too hard to backtrack

Will we get it her run as an omnibus when they are done with the complete collections?

She might show up in another Spider-Verse movie, Miguel and Mayday could have a huge conflict over which future to save since they both come from 616 but in a possible future.

But i wish she won't. I have no use for these glorified cameos consisting in good characters patting bad characters on the back

well if she's a principal character in the movie then it wouldn't be a cameo

Well, i guess. Existing in service of Miles Morales is still not the same as actually having the spotlight for once

I wouldn't count on it. We'll be lucky if the complete collection actually gets completed.