“City of Bane” continues! Bane has taken over Gotham City, and Batman is nowhere to be found. At least...

>“City of Bane” continues! Bane has taken over Gotham City, and Batman is nowhere to be found. At least, not a Batman anyone recognizes. Flashpoint Batman is now patrolling the city, dispensing a violent brand of justice and taking out rogue villains who haven’t yet signed on with Bane. It’s all building to a rebellion among the bad guys who don’t want to play along— and distrust in those who do! Meanwhile, a surprising ally has come to Bruce Wayne’s aid, nursing him back to health so that he can get back to his city.
I bet you ten dollars that the surprising ally is none other than CAT.

Attached: file.png (921x1400, 1.64M)

Is that Carrie Kelly? Or Gotham Girl?

Gotham Girl.

Gotta G symbol

Blond Selina.

This is literally the plot of The Dark Knight Rises. Will Selina kill Bane with the Batpod's torpedos too?

What’s the story with Gotham Girl?

>a surprising ally has come to Bruce Wayne’s aid, nursing him back to health so that he can get back to his city.
Talia al Guhl.

Nah. Tom King shat all over the character for the BAT CAT BAT CAT stuffs.

>pants

boo

This run is such shit.

Bendis and King are Cancer.

Take heart user we only have a year and change to go

> Joker nurses him back to health.

Too busy fucking Jimmy Olsen in Bendis's Levithan event.

Could I just have a recap

Nope

But Talia is not a Black Kid...

So we got an explanation on how he’s even still alive yet considering his timeline vanished

lmao its true isnt it. goddamn theres just anger and despair where my love for comics used to be. the entire industry sold out

Why would Gotham Girl help Bane? Or Flashpoint Batman? Nothing makes any sense.

Miller literately recovered from alcoholism, cancer and racism to stop DC from using Carrie without him ever again
he'd smack a bitch like he did Tomasi

Why is Flashpoint Batman even here? Don't you think if you were traumatized by the loss of your son/father that you would do something other than fight and try to kill him if he suddenly showed up again after 20 years?