filmon.com/channel/rts-un
mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ!6NtSGYbb
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1MuvpaeS0
twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/1129812977278967815?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
desuarchive.org/co/thread/107579037/#q107595650
youtube.com/watch?v=kdj50sFgty8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its an old French play on words regarding lesbians and to an extent gays, in thier view girls cant have sex or do anything but 'play in the garden, not plant seeds' so the ladybug and the fox are to play in the garden.

plot twist: ladybug is covering chloe's mouth not to stop her from screaming for help, but to stop her screaming orgasms of joy because chloe has always wanted ladybug cock

The LB transformation sequence sure has such screaming.

Chloe usually is the one who does the raping, tho

Attached: 1557947693513.jpg (1310x720, 89K)

She totally bottoms for Ladybug.

so is rena there to videotape it or...?

Of course, imagine how many more hits the Ladyblog will get!

Strange translation.

Attached: Chloebug XXX.jpg (800x439, 42K)

Kinky

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-212519_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 536K)

Attached: hold.jpg (1019x670, 82K)

Attached: hold2.jpg (1136x676, 81K)

Next ep when?

Since this is the closest thing to a ladybug thread, the spanish dub is recording ikari gozen

Attached: ikg.png (547x649, 263K)

The next episode is Timetagger, tomorrow.

I thought it was a week from tomorrow

Attached: tumblr_plctlfU2Os1uavqd2_540.jpg (540x460, 57K)

Which country?

Switzerland

I feel like I need to start watching this show more and more.

Attached: 1558045794591.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Reported synopsis:
>Ladybug and Cat Noir have to defeat Timetagger in the present so that Hawk Moth will not use him in the future

post cuties to get the thread going

Attached: 1556982364192.png (868x868, 535K)

Attached: 60209195_p0.png (600x645, 492K)

We need pics of Alya and Marinette lezzing out.

What time?

$10 says timetagger is a filler ep

we need Alya helping Marinette prepare to take Adrien

Attached: tumblr_ouhagdTfPe1w564lao1_1280.jpg (1280x1157, 235K)

user the whole show is filler

the real question is, will there be good angles and outfits?

Attached: 1485810835359.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Did you see the synopsis? It's totally filler. Heck, it doesn't even look like Alix is going to be the Akuma as they're saying Timetagger is male.

>It's a tickle fetish episode

Attached: FRENCHO'S.png (311x301, 26K)

how many kids in cat suits are there at this point?

only one cat

Alya is a fox

Attached: 1509905160839.png (8000x4500, 1.02M)

A french tickling

I'm guessing it's a relative of Alix.

Ladybugs are carnivorous predators, so wouldn't it be a refreshing change of pace if the Miraculous Ladybug started eating her foes? It would be an effective way to stop repeat offenders and to deter others. I'm not saying it has to be something gory like biting into them on the battlefield. She can just grill up the good parts and save the leftovers in the freezer for later.

Her dad hadnt been akumatized yet. Also he is the Louvre's conservateur so it makes sense if his akuma is time related since his job is to preserve the past

this fucking show is literal fetishes jesus chris ti thought the twink in latex gagged and blindfolded was bad but this is jsut getting worse......

Only if Chat Noir can go in heat and starts pissing all over Paris

>it just gets worse

Only if by worse you mean better

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-213143_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 369K)

i really dont need the image of chat brushing against someones leg like a cat in heat right now

Alright, deal.

im gay

Attached: 1540444506908.png (1280x1113, 452K)

Your point? Its not like this show doesnt have enough twinks for you

Attached: 6e782a5ae0b44f52bf867f361e73c26a.gif (245x375, 1.58M)

I like seeing more Mayura but i wish that the main guys would had more of a reaction to seeing her.

there is never enough twinks my freind

Attached: 1545683191725.jpg (1722x2480, 792K)

The episodes are all released in the wrong order(if there IS an order), probably her real time debut in their universe will be in some upcoming episode.

I wonder what french parents think of this show. There is simply no way noone called out the creators for those.

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 24K)

Ya know, it really sucks that this show airs out of order, but that's due to how the various networks around Europe and elsewhere aren't on the same page when it comes to premiering new episodes.

That's one of the main reasons this show is mostly filler.

(uhh)
(uhh)
Uhh, I like your booty, but I'm not gay (not gay)
I like your booty, but I'm not gay
I like your booty, but I'm not gay (gay booty)
I like your booty, but I'm not gay (booty gay)
I like your booty, but I'm not gay, not gay
I like your booty, but I'm not gay, not gay (gay sex)
Dump Trucks
Derriere
Two Scoops
Sweet Rolls
Little Debbies
Meat Seat
Jiggle Jam
Pudding Cups
I like your booty, but I'm not gay
I like your booty, but I'm not gay (gay booty)

I just want more of Nathaniel and Marc.

the french are mad whe it comes to sexuality, their view on it is alot more open than most countries
french is considered the most romantic languages because the whole place is very lovey dovey (it was before the migrant influx and during the wars)

Attached: 1545423582590.jpg (1280x1823, 360K)

I want more school episodes. This season there is too few of those, and we rarely get to see the class doing anything worthwhile.

Still, ZAG also seems to give 0 fucks about mantaining a chronology. I mean, if its hard to release the episodes in order, the least they could do was to make a chronology list of the episodes and release it on the internet or sth.

how much longer now?

1h20

Her field debut proper is likely in Reflekdoll, the only other in that period we haven't seen yet, which will also feature a Sentimonster.

Of course it's also possible they just were introduced to her offscreen.

It's so big in Europe they basically air it like 6 times daily and any new eps are tossed onto that rotation the instant they get them.

Problem is the episodes aren't finished in production order because some are easier to animate that others. That's why Stormy Weather 2 was supposed to be one of the last eps of the season but was one of the first finished because half of it was a clipshow. Miraculer was supposed to have aired 2 months ago, but took much longer than they expected to complete, probably because it featured every major character.

Reflecdoll was supposed to be one of the first episodes of the season, but still isn't done yet, probably because it features Reflecta and them having to model an animate a bunch of her like last time.

They seem to have caught on since Stormy Weather 2 only had clips from 1-2 and Christmaster (which was supposed to air during Christmas) almost like they new it would air very early and didn't put anything from season 3 episodes that probably wouldn't be done yet when it aired.

There a french preschool cartoon with bunnies where one episode has them trying to hook up their weird alien bunny friend with what they think is the only other member of his species and at one point they just have a picture of rabbits humping on a board whiole trying to teach him how it date.

There's another kids movie where a slightly older (still flat) girl gets paid by a bunch of younger boys to show them her tits and you just straight up see her nipples.

the french are just completely different about this. But it's also completely different then how Japan does its horny shit. Someone should do a paper on this subject.

Why would having a bunch of Reflectas make the episode take a long time to animate?

Official switzerland stream, needs a vpn (I used tunnelbear)
rts.ch/play/tv/direct?tvLiveId=3608506

filmon.com/channel/rts-un
times out every 2 minutes but "usable"

and there should be a stream here but sometimes requires a log in (usually mobile)
facebo
ok.com/Mirac
ulousInternational

about 20 minutes

Attached: y.png (736x580, 696K)

>Alix's magical watch is a plot point

rabbit alix

Attached: ra1.png (726x605, 789K)

alix from the future

Attached: fa.png (516x584, 526K)

Fullbody shot of future rabbit alix

Attached: bs.png (640x500, 631K)

Lila becomes HM2 huh

Shit that episode was really good, two in a row.

Honestly I'm not disappointed, it's not something I'd thought about before now but that would absolutely be something she'd be into. Gabriel made a deal with the devil, he just didn't know at the time.

so can we all agree that's it now confirmed that this part of the intro is 100% foreshadowing and those are the miraculous they get?

Melene has the mouse, Rose the pig, and I think Juleka is the tiger

Attached: MToLaCN_S3E01_Chameleon_FHD_FamilyChannel [MiraculouSubs].mp4_snapshot_00.17_[2019.05.18_04.32.20].j (1920x1080, 352K)

They were all confirmed the minute we saw Marinette also got mouse mirac.

I guess that they didn't think the obvious fat joke of giving the husky girl the pig would fly well.
And it makes sense that Rose would get the pink pig.

I hope Mr. pigeon shows up as Mr. mouse next time

>Rat
Melene
>Ox
Ivan or Kim, I'm thinking
Tiger
Juleka
>Rabbit
Alix
>Dragon
Luka?
>Snake,
>Horse
Ivan or Kim, whichever doesn't get the Ox.
>Goat
>Monkey
>Rooster
>Dog
>Pig
Rose

Kim is monkey, max is horse, luka is snake

Sabrina is probably the dog

Marc has to get the Rooster for the ever expanding gay joke that is his existence.

more specifically they're roi singe (monkey king) and pegase

Attached: D4WSijSX4AEi4fK.jpg large.jpg (576x1024, 119K)

>synopsis? It's totally filler
Errr, who will fill whom?

Adult cn will fill me

got this from tumblr, exact source is unclear, apparently twitter

clearly shows all 19 miraculous and their holders

and for the record 19 is all the miraculous in Master Fu's set, although its been implied that Master Fu's set, which is based on Chinese cosmology, aren't all the miraculous in the world

Attached: tumblr_prp3snyicn1v209jd_400.jpg (400x97, 15K)

Ladybug - Marinette
Cat - Adrien

Butterfly - Gabriel
Peacock - Natalie
Fox - Alya
Turtle - Nino
Bee - Chloe

Snake - Luka
Dog - Sabrina
Tiger - Juleka
Pig - Rose
Sheep - Marc
Rooster - Nathaniel
Rabbit - Alix
Monkey - Kim
Horse - Max
Ox - Ivan
Mouse - Mylene
Dragon - Kagami

Does anyone disagree with this?

So the episode aired, and it turns out that Alix has been a Miraculous holder this whole time.

Wat

Attached: 51657C90-A65F-45D6-8293-BCB81C1A07A5.gif (500x275, 728K)

english sub when?

Alix's family pocket watch is a Miraculous.

They all look real to me.

Wow.

Is it in fact the rabbit or a different Miraculous? Does future Alix give some spoiler?

Hawkmoth gets defeated, but there is also a new Hawkmoth

It's the rabbit.

Short summary about new canon info

- Alix's miraculous identity is called Rabbix (pretty sure that's what I heard)
- Her power is making portals, she uses an umbrella
- In Timetagger, her adult version goes back in time to the show's current day to deal with the akuma of the week
- She works with adult Ladybug and Chat, there's back shots of them and it looks like their costumes remain the same
- In that future, Hawkmoth is not Gabriel Agreste, I'm not 100% sure on the level of hinting as I don't speak French but visually it was pushing at Lila being HM
- Lila is planning on turning all of Marinette's friends against her, on a larger level than previous episodes

The same pocket watch that got broken in Season 1 when she became Timebreaker?

Yes, it's fixed. The way future Alix travels back to meet them has something to do with the way it works but it'll be more obvious in English.

What kind of powers do you think the other Miraculous give?

These are the right identities but definitely not the finalized designs with how different Alix looks. Going by LB and CN not changing in the future the costumes will be permanent.

oh please

it was like a 2 second shot from behind where we can barely see anything

the reason the costumes don't change is because they were being lazy and also didn't wanna commit to canon future designs yet

except that the kwami is called bunnix, that's spot on, user.

Whoops, my bad! Thanks.

no the kwami is called Fluff

Bunnix was the hero name

Rabbix is Alix superhero name, if I'm understanding.

I think this means poor Nooroo will never have a break.

I'm probably losing something, why does Lila have a beef against Marinette if she doesn't know she's Ladybug?

Also in the future they figure out how to get around the one power per use limitation as Bunnix spams it. Instead of tiring the Kwami it apparantly tires out the user instead.

They still need to recharge after untransforming, but don't have a timelimit or one use anymore.

Either that or the Zodiacs can spam their powers but the main 7 can't.

>I'm probably losing something, why does Lila have a beef against Marinette if she doesn't know she's Ladybug?

Because Marinette isn't falling for her lies and kept trying to expose her. And wouldn't accept her bargin of shutting up if she'll let her reap the benefits. She views her as a threat.

this wasn't exactly new information, Hawkmoth had mentioned them only having limits because they are untrained children in the season 2 finale or something to that effect

This is even more advanced than Hawkmoth's abilities. He got around the timelimit but still could only run one Akuma per transformation barring Catalyst's power up.

Bunnix meanwhile opens over a dozen portals.

Well shit, I guess now is the best time to post my theories on the other Kwami's powers.

Tiger - "Rage" - Can induce a single person into an enraged state that gives them enhanced strength, speed and an invulnerability to pain. Weapon is a whip.

Pig - "Pig Out" - Basically the user is Matter Eater Lad, they can ingest anything with no ill effect except maybe a stomach ache if they eat something huge like a whole car or something. Their weapon is a giant fork and knife

Mouse - "Clone" - The user creates a clone of either themselves or another person and they can create as many clones as they wish by saying "Clone Times" and the desired number. Weapon is a hula hoop.

Ox - "Rampage" - The user gains unstoppable momentum, nothing can stop them once they start charging, the power wears off once they hit something. Weapon is a pair of boxing gloves.

Dragon - "Retaliate" - The user is capable of absorbing and redirecting any single attack back at the attacker, the ultimate counter. Weapon is a rapier.

Dragon is probably Kagami, since Luka has Snake. The show might skip that, since it has Luka favoritism though.

So I guess this explains why the Rabbit Miraculous isn't shown clearly in the box.

But wait, how does Alix and Fu have it at the same time? Also why is there only one Kwami for it in the box?

And if they all know Alix is the Rabbit holder doesn't that mean they should let her join their team?

Anyone got a mega with a non shitty version with subs? The one I got is low quality AF.
mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ!6NtSGYbb

I fucking hate this show sometimes. Every time I'm ready to give up after pointless filler they actually gives a decent episode and they gave us two in a row.

And once again the best episodes are the ones that don't just focus on Marinette and her love issues that don't go anywhere.

Because unlike everyone else Marinette knows that she's lying.

Well logically it's Marinette whose being trained as the next guardian, so she'll only pass on the Miraculous to people she can trust. The only way out of it is if the person has their own Miraculous like Alix did. Kagami doesn't have her own Miraculous, and is hostile to Marinette.

While Luka doesn't, but is friends with Marinette.

Funny thing is if anything Marinette's love issues were getting better in season 2, but season 3 and the introduction of Kagami forced them to regress.

So I guess we truely never will get rid of Hawkmoth and Akuma's of the day. Even after Gabriel is defeated Lila will just take over.

Also the episode starts with LB and CN bemoaning that they seem to be fighting Akuma constantly and making no progress against Hawkmoth, and the episode reveals that in fact they'll still be doing the same song and dance for at least another decade. That's probably not what they want to hear.

Well, the Kwami are basically eldritch gods of basic concepts. There can only be one Kwami of Whatever. So the Kwami just zip around time and space as needed, since they aren't really bound by mortal stuff. Although, now we do have a weird thing going on.
>Fu would have probably mentioned the Rabbit's Watch being missing when he talked about the Butterfly's Brooch and the Peahen's Pin.
>This must mean he still has it, or one of it.
>Alix's watch is a family heirloom, been in the family since long before Fu was even born.
>Future Alix took that one, and left the busted Future Watch with Present Alix.
>So, the Present has two Rabbit Miraculous, but one is busted.
>How did one make it's way away from The Order, and into Alix's families hands, but still have one in the box?
>Or, Alix's family did invent it, and The Order got it somehow, while the family get it.
I hate time travel.

Alix is her friend anyway.

Although if the Miraculous is in her family, why does Fu also somehow have it at the same time and why aren't they making a bigger deal out of it that their friend right there is destined to be their 3rd partner.

Oni-Chan, Oblivio, and Chameleon were kino. The worst episodes of this season have been at worst a 6/10.

Astruc said a long time ago that Fu doesn't have all of the Miraculous. So its likely that Alix's family had one and was guarding it for many years.

He does have something in the rabbit's slot of the Miraculous box.

We can't really get a good look at it (probably because it's Alix's watch and they didn't want to reveal that) but since Fluff is in the box it's got to be legit.

So when are you paying up?

Alix's family created the Rabbit's watch, that's why it's so much more advanced than the other. A fully functional pocket watch > Jewelry. The Family passes it down and time travel about, fucking around with time, because they're, apparently, cosmic level supers. After all of that, the family hands it over to The Order, maybe because the family nepotism thing finally bit them in the ass? Really, you could give Alix's family their own spin-off on this one episode alone. Alix teaming up with future and past family members, going to historic events in history. This is one of the best episodes, but also the worst because none of this will be explored.

So when are Alix and Marinette gonna team up to do the Dr Strange/Spidey combo from Infinity War?

Fu DOES have it though like people have said.

Fu has all the Chinese Zodiac Miraculous. Other people made their own over the millennia. Fu's explanation has some kind of deer person, and I think a fish person, but neither of those two exist in The Order's box.

Yeah. Fu has all the ones the Order had possession of, except for Nooroo and Duusu which they had but lost, but there are apparantly others that they never came into possession of.

Of course why the order decided to just gather them all and store them isn't know as they used to be active all over the world.

Well, they probably want to avoid all of the Hawkmoths and Mayuras in the world. You can only pass something down a family line so far before someone is evil.

You know the funny thing is the "leaks" are technically correct for this one.

"Timetagger comes from the future and reveals to Hawkmoth that eventually he's gonna be defeated." Technically this is correct it just didn't mention that he's also an Akuma and that Gabriel will be defeated while Hawkmoth lives on as someone else.

"Future Ladybug and Chat Noir help their past selves" They do, even if they send Alix to do it.

"Gabriel is freaked out from the knowledge of his defeat and resolves to change his fate." This happens.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir know each others identity in the future and are a couple." This isn't directly confirmed but it's implied Future Alix knows who they are at least and she just mentions their relationship is complicated.

It's probably just coincidence but still..

OH NONONO

Attached: 36e8fee5-f207-4951-b88c-5a8e52a32bd8.gif (268x180, 512K)

So was this that supposed season 1 character who would get a Miraculous we haven't seen before thing that writer had mention?

I think im in love

I wonder if that other leaker was any more correct? He didn't have as much to say, and he seemed even more unbelievable, but he at least got one thing right so far. That Chloe was cut from the group for the rest of the season.

No all of those are either wrong or vage enough for people to think they are right.

Has the new episode been uploaded in any of the not-so-legal sites?

>I hate time travel
But for this show it might actually be a blessing. It took the plot complexity to a whole new level (if they just dont ignore this fact of course)

miraculousladybug.to has it, but French only.

Those are very specific and important plot points... and they're all correct. Did you watch the same episode as the rest of us?

They did a surprisingly good job with it, time travel can be a real bitch to handle cleanly.

>show pratically murders ladynoir
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1557876824126.png (1308x720, 839K)

Subs?

The love square persists for over a decade. What a torture.

Well, at least we know puberty hits Alix as a truck in the future. She will be hot.

It's only been six hours, it's worth waiting for good ones because there's a lot of time travel talk which combined with shit translation work will be too confusing.

Jesus isnt Alix power much OP compared to others? Being able to create time-space portals as much as she wishes thats just crazy.
Hawkmoth should just focus on getting the rabbit miraculous so he can go back in time and save his wife.

Well, that's her max level adult power. She has had more experience than Hawkmoth at that point. If he has enough time to train, he could shit out butterflies at will too. She would probably just have a small rewind if our present Alix were to use it.

to be fair I don't think she would tell them if they were together

So, is there an order to this?
I started watching on netflix but then i saw in these threads that it's mostly filler crap and i kind of lost interest.
It's a really cute show and nice cape show and it looks great but like, what fucking order do i watch it in and is there a big story in the background? I saw like 7 random episodes not in order before i stopped. Hawkguy is pretty chill and gives nice powers

Someone has really weaponized their autism and made some kind of full timeline. Anyone got a link to that?

Talking about Timetagger himself, was someone surprised that the mental link with Hawkmoth is two sided? I chuckled when Timetagger just "make a call" back to Hawkmoth as it was pretty normal to future akumas.

the story is pretty slow in coming, this is the supposed order for season 1 but really the order doesn't matter a lot

Attached: 1468664055715.jpg (2500x1815, 1.01M)

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: owl crabs.jpg (540x600, 205K)

Still, some powers like Hawkmoth(create more and stronger akumas) and Rabix(more portals that go further in time) makes sense in evolving with time.
But how could LB powers evolve? She could summon more lucky charms in the future, but what is the use if she has to puzzle it all out? And in what way they would be "better"? Maybe in the future she can create whatever shit she wants instead on having to settle with random items?
What about Chat Noir? Would he be able to destroy everything like plagg did with dinosaurs? Maybe be able to destroy immaterial things like feelings or memories?
This is all too confusing.

Some of the concept art shows Chat shooting out a "beam" of Cataclysm. Also, he made a little black hole pit thing that a minion fell into. The miraculous ladybugs that fix everything should have been a late game upgrade.

I would guess Ladybug will learn to control what she creates

Supposedly its just like pokemon. If the akuma is too high level for their master then they get more freedom to do whatever the shit it wants.

>The miraculous ladybugs that fix everything should have been a late game upgrade.
But then the eiffel tower wouldnt have lasted 5 episodes. LB's status quo power is ridiculous but without it paris would be in ruins in a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1MuvpaeS0

Ladybug would probably be able to create more things and Chat Noir can just shit out death and destruction on all levels

Yeah pretty much. The insane level of damage the Akuma meant they needed it or else Paris would be rubble by mid season 1.

Ok so apparantly the explaination for the watch is as followed.

In the future the watch is damaged leaving Alix unable to transform back.

She takes her heirloom watch from current Alix and uses that with future Fluff to transform.

She then goes back to the future with both, has Ladybug repair her current one then goes back in time and leaves it with an ancestor and starts the tradition of handing it down to the youngest child so Alix has it for that very moment.

Alix currently has nothing, but eventually will get the one Fu currently has.

I still dont get how she got inside that stone pillar. Has she been hybernating there all this time since giving the clock to alix ancestors?

I thought Bunnix Alix tossed the broken watch to our Alix?

Timebreaker sent Alix back in time to Egypt. She and the magic Egyptians made this weird ancient time stasis pod.

there were literally hieroglyphs of Ladybug in that same part of the museum

she probably got help from Egyptian Ladybug

>yfw this story will never be shown
It hurts

Good episodes

I need a drawing explaining adult!Alix's whole timeline because I am confused.

Feri said that image is fake

>I wonder what french parents think of this show.
Well, they grew up with Totally Spies, so they are OK with this.

See, this is good autism.
Thank you whoever made this.

So the ancestors from Alix were from ancient Egypt? I seriously doubt any family heirloom could survive 5000 years without anything happening to it

>Adrien accidentally Cataclysms Alix's watch.
>TimeTagger drags Alix back to ancient Egypt.
>Alix is stuck, so she and the Egyptians build a time pod, and Alix puts herself in it.
>Ladybug breaks her out, because of a message she gets from Alix at some point.
>Future Alix takes Present Alix's watch, which was always the Rabbit's Miraculous, and gives her the old broken watch.
>Alix then goes back in time, and leaves the watch, with the message for Ladybug, in the past. That way Present Alix has it and can help the heroes.
>some how Fu also has Rabbit's Watch, and somehow Future Alix can get back to the future after leaving the watch with her family. These two are the only ones I can't fit in.

From what I gathered.

In future LB and CN expand the team with several full time people including Alix.

She follows Timetagger through history because she's the only one who can timetravel.

Alix follows Timetagger to the past and get Miraculous damaged so she can't use her power. Instead she somehow seals herself in that artefact that she knows is gonna end up in the Museum eventually.

She gets freed by past Alix, who got a message from another version of her to find her there, she takes her watch and reveals its the Miraculous then transforms so she can use her power again.

The beat Timetagger, she takes both Miraculous to the future, then has Ladybug fix it.

Then she goes back in time again, leaves the Miraculous with her ancestor, then calls past Alix to tell her to go find her in the artifact.

And future Alix knows to do all this because she remembers it happing to her when she was present Alix.

Her family is Egyptian originally, but the watch is clearly European. She took a detour and left it with Ye Olde French relatives, not Ancient Egyptian relatives.

So Timebreaker, one of the first episodes in the show, was actually well planned in advance foreshadowing?

And here I thought they were just bullshitting everything as they went along.

I guess Austruc wasn't lying about having a six season plan. Zag is making it a shitty plan, with all of his meddling.

god i wish that were me

I think is something like that
1-In the future Chat noir (Why is always him, poor thing ; ( ) cataclysm the miracolus of Alix, and immediately after this, she is sent in the past by Timetagger

2-blocked in the past the unlucky adult Alix hibernates in the column from which she will be awakened in the present

3- Awakened in the present the adult Alix receives the second clock from the child Alix,use it to fight Timetagger and after that,to return to the future

4 At this point the adult Alix has two watches, her original and the one she received from Child-Alix

5- Once in the future after her original miracolus was repaired by the miracolous ladybug the Adult Alix go back somewhen in the past and leave the second clock there,so that it can be given to the young herelf, thus closing the cycle.

Bonus: in the present there is another "copy" of the bunny miracolous inside the Miracolbox which in the future will be given to Alix by Ladybug : this is the reason that for Master Fu the Miracolous is not missing.

How does the episode explain fluff never coming out of the watch when alix opened it before?

Fluff probably wasn't in the watch before.

Ladybug mentions it was in "Camouflage Mode," so I guess the Miraculous have some kind of no power stealth mode.

Because that Fluff (future Fluff) was powering adult Alix.

So when did the peacock miraculous come into play? I simply cannot remember it.

>future Fluff
>implying that Fluff isn't an omnitemporal being who exists simultaneously at all points in time
What part of Time Powers don't you understand?

In Heroes Day.

Natalie put it on because Hawkmoth was about to be captured and she summoned a Sentimonster to help him escape.

Gabriel had it all along, we first see it in season 1 although Natalie doesn't use it until the end of season 2

there is apparently something wrong with it but this isn't entirely clear

also two things to note is we haven't seen the Peacock kwami, which maybe related to what's wrong and its possible what happened to Adrien's mom is related to what's wrong with the Peacock miraculous

Attached: MTAoLaCN_S1_24_FR_EngSub_HD_TQ [MiraculouSubs].mkv_snapshot_01.29_[2016.06.18_22.34.06].jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Thanks anons

Lila finna become the next Hawkmoth.

You wish you'd be Chloe or Sabrina?

This shit's too complicated. I'm just gonna wait for the English dub. I never expected a focus episode on Alix at any rate.

Do they show her design, or is it just implied that she is?

its just implied

we confirm that the Hawkmoth who sent Timetagger from the future wasn't Gabriel and most people take the scene with Lila at the end to imply that its her

No. It's just that immediately after we see that future Chris was Timetagger and Hawkmoth wonders who could have replaced him it cuts to Lila babysitting Chris and looking sinister.

Its more like a foreshadowing than an implication. Adult Chris was the akuma and in the next scene it shows Lila seducing shota Chris.
I wonder if Chris becomes Lila's henchman in the future

>yfw it's actually adrien and Cat Noir is Lila.

nah

we see Future Chat's ass, I wouldn't mistake it anywhere

Too bad they used their same model but bigger. Adult Chat and LB woud be much more fit than that

Also Ladybug and Chat confirmed not getting together in the lifetime of this show. But maybe there's a chance for Adrien and Marinette.

yeah but how much did you expect?

If they had actually been characters in the episode I would have expected more but they really aren't

I was actually thinking that. Future CN doesn't say a word and we only see his back, so it could be that he's not actually Adrien, but that probably isn't it.

I really don't get how people get this out of what Future Alix says, like do you seriously think she would tell them?

She knows she can't mess with their relationship by telling them things early because it could screw up their future together

Or it's just not as clear cut lovey dovey as Adrien thinks.

If they truely aired everything about each other, things would certainly be complicated, even if they did get together.

Doubt it. He just seems like a regular Akuma victim, completely confused when he's freed.

>Ladybug stays stubborn about her secret identity especially with Chat
>Their friends have to watch the love square flip directions 3-4 times before they finally tell each other everything

So in the future they're gonna fight aliens, a mad scientist and evil Majestia.

So I guess Hawkmoth isn't their only problem anymore.

Astruc designed an older Ladybug Marinette, it could be that the models for them simply aren't done yet.

Admittedly, this was done as a symbiote-inspired design, but if Lila's going to be Hawk Moth...

Attached: symbiote_v__vendetta_by_chronorin-dbk99tf.png (1024x1583, 1.22M)

I'm pretty sure they end up together the creator not only confirmed it multiple times but he lowkey made it clear that adrien x marinette is endgame

There's also the fact that his on the top of his Twitter page he confirms it.

Attached: tumblr_proxgdENE21tkzc2g_1280.png (1280x720, 687K)

Obviously.

But them being in a relationship might not actually be like the way both of them fantasize it will be is my point. Alix saying it's complicated and all over the place might just mean that while their together it's not lovey dovey 3 hamsters and whatever BS Marinette is always getting on about.

Adrien's father is their arch enemy and they both were unknowingly into certain sides of each other while rejecting others while also not realizing they were together as heroes all along. That would probably complicate things for them.

The worst part is after this we're probably back to stalking Adrien filler for the next 5 or so eps until we get to the home stretch.

That's a really good point and honestly I kinda like this idea because you have majority of shows pull the oh they are a completely perfect and happy go couple when the two characters get when it's actually unrealistic as fuck even for a fictional show.

Attached: a98486a1bb1786846c024d95cad527bf.jpg (1159x1920, 136K)

Suddenly those fics where we have Adrien and Marinette married and cheating eachother with their superheroes personas are more believable than anything else in AO3

Its good that it also might imply that in the future Chat actually grows some balls to call LB out on her bullshit. Nowadays Chat wouldnt evrn attempt in contradicting her.

Especially since Oni-chan reinforced that Adrien really doesn't care for the perfect image the company plays him as and would rather people were more into his attitude as Chat Noir.

Finding out that she constantly rejected his advances as CN because she was in love with the perfect Adrien image would kind of not sit well at first.

What kind of bullshit?

Unfortunately that doesn't seem likely.

Alix says that Future Ladybug is the greatest of all heroes and leads their entire team while Future Chat Noir is still kind of a bumbler and got her in that mess in the first place because he impulsively attacked and accidnetally Cataclysmed her watch.

Keeping too many secrets from someone supposed to be his parter might be a good exemple.

That's kinda the thing that most bother. Both are allowed to bumble, but Chat always get the short stick and comes as dumber because, well, everyone (not named Gabriel or Lila) revere Ladybug.

Im still waiting for an episode where its revealed chat has a fanclub of thristy girls that follow him everywhere

This is what any sane person would do considering how many times CN was brainwashed.

Thats not really.an excuse since technically she has as much chance of being brainwashed than him. It just so happens that she has plot armor.

Word. CN need to develop some willpower someday.

You can't resist magical brainwashing win your willpower.
So it halves their chances getting into serious trouble. Point still stands. Actually it doesn't just halve it but reduces it very much considering their roles.

Make ready the ritual and summon The Visitor Black

Wonder how easy it would be to reuse future rabbit outfit for current alix? Probably not as easy as ctrl+T but is probably significantly easier then making a new model.

Just shrink the model to current alix size and replace her head.

>You can't resist magical brainwashing win your willpower.
Tell that to Chloe.

That was completely another case.

I wonder that too, since they got to the trouble to make a full transformation which was awesome someone make a webm plz it seems unlikely they wont use it again.

I'd assume so since they made her a henshin and a stock footage power animation. And I highly doubt we'll see future Alix again so it would have to be altered for the current one.

Of course while adult Bunnix with no power limit was very broken I feel like the one use power that she'll start off as won't be nearly as helpful.

Chloe resisted Akumatization which at this point Adrien has never even been in danger of.

Akumization requires you to agree to Hawk Moth's deal.

That's different from the instant unresistable brainwashing or attitude control many Akuma have. If she was hit by Dark Cupid prior to that she wouldn't have been able to resist like in Heroes Day.

Gabriel forces people to agree to the deal. Chloe is the first to fully resist.

Lila is a frustrated lesbian in denial.

Attached: 1550508124686.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Im guessing that when an akuma hits a person, that person ends up in some kind of hazy state of mind where all logic fades and the desires become harder to resist.
Ironically enough, Chloe being a selfish and spoiled person that always gets what she wants and being used to being moved by her own desires might’ve been what made her have more resistance against this state of mind.

Or the fact that she's already been hit twice and has since become wise to his tricks. Too bad he knows exactly how to get her to submit: attack her parents.

I see Lila Rossi as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly. Thats right, balls deep. With no protection. I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this...thing... and that's what Lila is, lets not delude ourselves, a "thing"..... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, lying cunt with the power of a gladitorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to lie and control her bodly reactions even if she wanted to. I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrated the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the eletrical fusion from this coupling creating the Miraculous Wish as our combined, gutural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah, I reckon Lila Rossi does it for me.

Attached: Lila-Rossi-miraculous-ladybug-40316870-900-506.jpg (900x506, 84K)

When Lila becomes the next Hawk Moth, everybody is utterly fucked. Her entire character is esessentially to be pure evil, without even the slightest hint of good intentions behind the chaos like Gabriel and Nathalie have.

She wears shorts with leggings. It seems like only Sabrina does it too. Is it some sort of lesbian style?

It appears Miracles are immortal when transformed (as Bunnix lived for 5,000 years in that statue without ever aging) which I think is going to be bad news for Nathalie. She's fine when she's Mayura, but the moment it goes off, she's weak and coughing (assume that in Miraculer, she was hiding her pain around Gabriel to maintain her presence of strength). We know its overuse was what put Emilie in her coma.

My belief is that will eventually get to the point where Nathalie will overuse the Peacock so much that she'll die like Emilie if it's ever deactivated or taken off, so she'll have to remain as Mayura forever.

Regardless of the stupid formula plot they use for every episode I do really enjoy this show. But I really can't stand the style they use because it doesn't translate well into these 3D models. This here shows what I'm talking about, Lila's eyes just really fuckin bother me here.

Hawkmoth will be killed in an agonizing fashion when he catches his penis by accident while zipping up his fly

I think she was in some kind of stasis. She's asleep when they find her. Either that or it's some power of the Rabbit.

I don't think Fu would have let himself age to the point where he can't be of use anymore, despite being the only Guardian left, if they could do that.

Well, Egyptians apparently had actual magic. Alix could have convinced them to build some kind of magic time stasis pod. Or, the time miraculous could have an anti aging bonus, like how Chat has night vision. I can't see Alix being awake and aware during all several thousand of years in that dark box.

Attached: 1555550386850.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Welp...this doesn't really help at all.

Attached: ec06bf26-3412-4383-9da4-6749e0ff8430.jpg (750x964, 142K)

Attached: 52536f37-5169-481e-add1-8057adb5ed7f.gif (300x193, 2.84M)

Are those sleeves or tattoos?

Arm tattoos, or just a weird shirt?

I wonder if the enemies Adult alix tells them they will face in the future are akumas or entirely different magical beings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-170950_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 188K)

Not as good as Miraculer, but still a good episode in its own right because of what it reveals, and what sets up.
Hopefully, it won’t be long until Marinette’s friends all get Miraculouses.

Seems like 2nd skin. Who knew those would actually be trendy in the future.

Well, Mr. Rat is just Punished Mr. Pidgeon. Isn't one of them aliens though? Those big blobish rockish guys?

Seeing Adult Alix makes funny things to my dick

One of them are invading aliens, and another is just a generic mad scientist.

Evil Majestia looks to be a Voidish dark side rather than an Akuma.

And whoever future Hawkmoth is they're so powerful Ladybug had to apparantly recruit her entire class long term.

The future must be a fucking hell hole.

why are they setting this up since its unlikely it will ever be explored? There is no way they can present all of those in 5-6 seasons.

Supposedly they say in this episode that they can’t because they “aren’t adults”, in which Chat Noir replies wishing to grow up

Well, Austruc said he had six seasons worth of plans, so I assume if Zag wants more than that, then they'll try some of this stuff. Maybe after a time skip?

I wonder why alix from the future though it would be ok revealing her identity to everyone, including chat(who still doesnt know any identity yet) and her own self. This could actually be the kind of info that would fuck up the future pretty bad if revealed.

What did she mean by this? Do they need to have sex or what?

She remembers being past Alix and that's how it went down, also that was the only way she could get her past self to trust her and give her the watch.

Ladybug will be the one that gives it to her so she'd know from the start, maybe Chat is also part of that by then. As for her past self she just tells her to be cool and they'll know when it's time for her to become Bunix for the first time.

Alix is the Miraculous Holder of Time so she apparantly knows what she's doing.

Isn’t she basically telling them that Ladybug is in love with Adrian, but at the time she goes with him as Marinette, Adrian transforms into Chat Noir to go with Ladybug, so at the end no one gets with each other and they end up walking in circles?

I really doubt the show can go on for that long, unless they are planning to transfer it to some other less expensive and fan-driven media like comic or webshow.
But of course, seeing ZAG's dellusion of grandeur I seriously doubt it.

Attached: Ladybug-Concept-art-by-Thomas-Astruc-miraculous-ladybug-39006780-724-876.jpg (724x876, 631K)

She needed the new/old watch. Would she try and steal her watch? It's not like Mari is against handing out miraculous. They don't tell each other their identities so Hawkmoth can't get it out of them, but it's not like he can go into the future and get the watch, and he can't stalk Alix like he did Chloe.

She's referencing the love rhombus without being particularly clear about anything.
I'm surprised that she told them as much as she did, with how much she went on about how she's the last resort fighter.

Pretty much. HawkLila is so powerful they needed to assemble and organize an entire Miraculous Justice League.

Timetagger basically makes Hawkmoth's Akuma look like chumps. Compared to his own time traveling Akuma that needed to kill 10 people to go back 5 minutes his power is like 100 times that. Present LB and CN are basically helpless against him, and he thwarted the entire future Miraculous League too, to the point where they had to ok Alix to start screwing with the timeline just to stop him.

They're already locked in for 5. They could probably get one more if it's still popular.

Actually they just used Alix as a countermeasure from Hawklila(assuming its her) sending a akuma to the past. She was the one who wanted to alter the future.

Yeah, I meant beyond the 5-6 seasons. It doesnt seem this will be enough to present all the lore they are building up,unless all those villains turn out to be an one-episode thing.

Eh, I'm a sucker for darker implications.

But didn't Marinette reject Adrien at first. She only liked him when he showed that he was nice.

>will there be good angles and outfits?
Always. This keeps cosplayers on their toes. In cgl they are asking about latex outfits.

It bothers me how the whole status-quo Power is Ladybug exclusive.

The repairing should have been a Creation+Destruction thing:
>Creation repairs damages by recreating everything lost
>Destruction wipes the remnants and special effects the villain did (mind control, transformations, etc)

Supposedly Ladybug and Chat Noir have the same power level and importance, but at the end Chat Noir ends up looking useless in comparison to everyone else.

They could have at least let Chat Noir be the one dealing with Centimonsters feathers at the end, I get that they won’t let him kill Akumas, but who honestly gives a shit if he kills a feather? It even goes well with the Cat theme

I would be really grateful if someone there gets to make a Bunnix cosplay

I can see this becoming popular with cosplayers.

The show is supposed to be called Miraculous Ladybug, emphasis on her alone. The subtitle is just to make it sound gender-neutral.

Yeah, but why is the black cat's ring on the same level as the ladybug's earrings? One is factually better than the other, so why bother making them yin and yang?

In this show chat noir is for lusting and suffering only. Accept this fate and embrace it already.

Attached: AB214B17-7F2E-4AB0-AE7B-3339F302731E.jpg (500x707, 73K)

Astruc has a ying yang boner thats the sole reason for that.

I imagine that was an executive-mandated decision based on marketing and nothing more.

Then he should make them equal! If Yin Yang gets his rocks off so much, he should put effort into it! Yin and Yang are supposed to be equal.

Never forget that the show we have is the result of executive meddling and Astruc twisting their demands to further exalt Ladybug as the only important hero.

Wait a minute...
>Alix
>Alice
>rabbit motif

Cute.

Like how the show has Chat Noir share billing with Ladybug in several regions, when the show is called Miraculous Ladybug in other places. She's really the star of the show and more important than anyone else.

What if future Alix left the busted one in the past with her ancestor? And then after Ladybugs status quo power it fixed the miraculous?

That's the problem with writing the origin after the season proper.

Yeah in that episode she falls for nice Adrien, but before that and in every one after she's a crazy fangirl about how oh so perfect and dreamy Adrien is, completely in love with the marketed version and not the guy who was nice to her in origins.

The origin episodes were actually written first and were meant to be the premiere episodes. But they aired last because Nickelodeon mandated that the origin episodes air last.

In some countries the origin episodes aired first.

Origins was supposed to be the premiere, but Zag didn't want to start with it. Start off disconnected and episodic, then slowly switch to an over arching plot. Steven Universe, Star Vs., Gravity Falls, and a bunch of other money makers did it. Zag wants money, and it shows in a lot of the meddling.

This ying yang shit is flawed itself, if we look at the miraculous based on the Zodiac chinese mith. In the mith besides the 12 animal spirits there is also a cat spirit and another who is supposed to be God and above them all.
If we look at in this angle it doesnt seem that equal to me.

No, it was literally made last after the first season's production was wrapped up. Seems to be a French thing, as Totally Spies and Code Lyoko (both worked on by Astruc) also didn't have their origin episodes until a few seasons in.

The both have their ups and downs. The problem is that the show and the situations in it were intentionally designed so that the Ladybug is the most important. Akuma have to be purified and need a nonlethal solution that requires a Lucky Charm trap.

If there's anything they ever need to kill or destroy, then Cat will be the one critical to sucess. But that's unlikely.

Although this episode finally allowed someone to one up Ladybug in terms of power usefulness as only the Time Miraculous user could go after Timetagger

Not really, Chat was only included on the title because of executive meddling, however they always intended to aim the show at girls. Case in point the show's merchandise is all aimed at girls, and the show is called just Miraculous Ladybug in some countries.

It's likely that it was just the Nickelodeon that demanded Chat to get equal billing, but with Nickelodeon deciding to drop the series, there's no reason for Astruc or Zag to pretend that Chat has equal billing.

user, were you here when the first season was airing? The origin episodes were written first, but they were mandated by Nickelodeon to air them last. It was the episodes with Lila that was originally meant to be the season finale, and that was written last.

Nickalodeon didn't do shit. The world got Origins at the same time.

Is that why Chat's dropped in prominace in later seasons.

Because he did feel like a co lead in season 1 but after that the show started being all about Marinette's weekly schnanigans and Adrien would typically just show up to transform and fight.

They actually didn't, Ladybug didn't air at the same time world wide and the episodes weren't in the same order either for any any season. Also they outright admitted to changing the format of the episodes so that it could air on American TV.

Probably. American network executives actively believe that TV shows with female leads can't become popular or successful. Other countries know differently which is why they don't even pretend that Chat was ever that important.

Adrien himself has not much going for him as a character. He just has his lack of social skills, and his daddy issues but as he's been pushed away from the spotlight that hasn't received any development in this area.

Omfg you guess are literally wrong people still don't realize she's the main the character and Adrian isn't if anything he's literally the deuteragonist like vegeta

Attached: c569cd480ed1cf213cf248af68fd0b99.jpg (736x1226, 105K)

More like he's Tuxedo Mask: supportive, but otherwise only existing as the love interest.

Anyone with half a brain whose watched the show can tell you that Adrien isn't a deurtagonist. You merely wish that he was. Also
>Vegeta
>duertagonist
You are factually wrong here.

This. This is not okay. You can’t just physically restrain a teenager for no reason.

The worst part is that Adrien thanks him for it. This poor boy is used to being picked up and put down wherever.

We already know that Adrien is in an emotionally abusive housefold- but this? This just makes me so mad.

I really hope that the show adresses this, and get Adrien out of the Agrest mansion. Even if they redeem Gabriel, it’s not safe for Adrien to live there. He needs a loving and caring hime.

Attached: Some tumblrina wrote this.jpg (1136x640, 117K)

Being a creepy stalker.

How I'm I wrong literally look at super or dragon ball in general especially with vegeta being the second most popular character

And plus yes he is even Thomas the creator confirmed it

Didn't we saw concept art for Blackmoth which wore a biker helmet?

Attached: e1c331fc82bd5ca7f4aac50aa095d5fe[1].jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Are we going to ignore her suit looks like a bunny girl outfit?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (405x837, 76K)

When the creator himself called Adrien a "Disney Princess", I was actually expecting he would have more importance aside be the bumbling sidekick. Double standards much?

When is the next episode? I think it's Startrain.

Apparently, Max's mom get akumatized and fused with the train she's conducting. This will be interesting.

The sexualization and objectification of female bodies in this show is disgusting,

No, both genders are sexualized evenly, that makes it the definition of feminist.

Serious question about that show, if it was not for the waifu/husbando factor (sexy content) would we even talk about it?

Attached: 1443792092298.jpg (2560x1440, 363K)

No, it would have never taken off, but that just opened the door and now the plot is decent.

I wonder how that will work. It's a bullet train that goes between London and Paris, how do you make that into a villain? Maybe she can go off the tracks and rqce around the streets of Paris? Maybe she has people trapped on the train, and is gonna crash it into London? I hope we get to see a little bit of the world outside of Paris, that'd he neat.

I thought the crossover was this season, what happened to that? None of the leaked synopses mention Pixie Girl or Ghost Force, did they get canceled?

Supposedly, she's going to send the train into space itself, allowing Ladybug and Chat to break out a new power-up.

Probably, since the closest thing Ladybug got to that was in the shitty comic series where instead of other ZAG heroes, she just meets Majestia and other generic heroes.

The switzerland description says they'll need help against max's mom, since max is getting the horse soon it seems obvious what's gonna happen in the episode.

>he thinks Ladybug is considered sexualised
Found the American.

The biggest surprise of this season will be Felix.

And I recall concept art of the train in orbit above Earth.

Nah, Americans like Ladybug, that dude must just be English.

So, does the Horse have built in space powers? Maybe it can go anywhere, like a horse is an All Terrain Vehicle, or something. Maybe he just stays in the train?

Since we were discussing this last thread
twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/1129812977278967815?s=19

I assume he can fly since pegasus have wings

Bad bait faggot

Attached: 1557486366142.png (762x785, 742K)

>space episode
Nice

You know what would give this show a 10/10 crossover if one episode they turn on their phones just to see pic related staring back.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (960x720, 22K)

I have read Dragonball and Vegeta was never the deurtagonist.

Thats because he isnt. Deuteragonist in writing terms is a character aside the protagonist which the story is told second to his/her perspective.
In my opinion then Adrien is more of a deuteragonist than vegeta, since almost every episode we got scenes(even if few) which are told from his perspective. Vegeta never has moments like that in great ocurrency, what makes him just a regular secondary character.

Vegeta doesn't even show up until like a third of dragon ball was over. He's just the angsty bad boy character people are naturally drawn to.

I never understood the appeal in him. The guy is just a manlet whose fate is to live under the shadow of a chad, and he spends his days being angry and sperging about it every second.

Yes vegeta is too fucking say he’s a secondary character is so fucking laughable especially in modern dragon ball

Attached: 15DB425E-6594-40A2-A3F0-A9DC95616CC2.jpg (1080x700, 92K)

Manlet lmao no he isn’t he’s the best character in the show. He has one of the best character development in the franchise(even Japan agrees) and you clearly fucking see how many shows try to copy his type of character.

Attached: EB207987-3F33-4D82-AB6E-7D269D5952E2.jpg (960x540, 128K)

I couldnt say about modern dragonball because I dont watch this garbage fanfic-tier Toryama shitted to please the jews but Vegeta is a manlet by definition(5'5 in size). Also I think that even in this new dragonball he has to live with goku's cock in his mouth so i dont see your point.

I wonder if Adrien ever glanced at Marinette's phone by mistake and though "whoa Marinette has a photo of me as background of her fone what a great friend she is"

he might think its about his father being a famous designer

she is kind of an aspiring artist in that field

>yfw there is this girl that sits behind you in class
>yfw she stutters and is awkward around you
>yfw she oftens follow you around and stalks you
>yfw the whole class giggles and gossips behind you whenever she comes to say anything to you
>yfw you find out she has a sanctuary of pictures of you in her bedroom
>yfw her phone and computer backgrounds are also your pics
>yfw most of the pictures she has are of your face so it makes little sense when she says she have those for the clothes
>yfw some of them you arent even wearing clothes you are just shirtless or wearing speedos for summer photoshoots
>yfw there is some also under her bed and some are even stained with some unknown fluid
>yfw beside the photos under her bed there is also a weird massager
>yfw said massager has your name written on it
>yfw she is such a good fan of mine

>The guy is just a manlet whose fate is to live under the shadow of a chad, and he spends his days being angry and sperging about it every second.

Don’t forget that he’s also a filthy monkey

Attached: 44CE671A-0A98-477A-A012-ECE4B313051C.gif (400x225, 2.75M)

I think making Alix's watch a Miraculous is the problem with all the timeline questions, so here's how I would have done it. First and foremost, Chat Noir in the future DIDN'T bust up Bunnix's Miraculous. That was unneeded and only served to shatter what little credibility Chat has.

>Timetagger zaps Bunnix and lands her in Egypt
>5,000 years later, she's released by Alix and helps beat Timetagger for good
>Once back in the future, Bunnix closes the timeloop by making a non-powered replica watch with a timed-release message and goes to the past with it
>She leaves the watch with her ancestor, who passes it down through the family. It gets broken in Timebreaker, but restored
>Finally, it sends its message to Alix when the time is right and Bunnix is released

There, no more plotholes (that I can see).

Nah, it's generic "shows off the body but not a skirt" modern slutwear.

If her watch isn't broken, then there is nothing keeping her in ancient Egypt.

She appears to require some space to open a portal, which a very small sarcophagus obviously does not offer. Probably so tight she couldn't even so much as move a limb to open one up.

She obviously didnt land in the sarcophagus you duffus. Its clear some shit went down in egypt, probably related to egypt LB and she got some magic priests to put her in the sarcophagus for hibernation. If she had gotten inside there immediately it would be a plot hole since it makes no sense for someone to survive 5000 years inside a closed box with no believable explanation

>it makes no sense for someone to survive 5000 years inside a closed box with no believable explanation
Miraculous magic did it.

So, she just waited there maybe listening to podcasts and playing games on her phone, without eating,drinking or taking a shit for 5000 years waiting for someone might break her free by chance?

Attached: 1557954366597.gif (540x250, 563K)

Yes. Probably didn't even have anything to do but sleep and wait.

>literally wearing a bunny suit

Attached: 1485993150025.jpg (759x713, 193K)

Frankly, I think rape in really underrated as a punishment. It should more widespread in movies and whatever

What if the artifact was an ancient version of the box Emelie was in? Or magical given the same properties?

MY FUCKING DICK

Attached: 1516835117808.jpg (176x162, 18K)

Getting pumped by cat boy when?

Attached: Trash sombra.png (482x462, 190K)

As soon as she gets back home to her own time. Then they and Ladybug have what I believe in their language would be along the lines of "menage a trois".

But she's just slightly taller than him here.
That's the perfect "big sister" height.

I'm still not piecing together why she has an umbrella.

She's essentially the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

Attached: tumblr_prq3x3HlH11tzq307_1280.jpg (1280x1002, 267K)

Dragonball isn't written like Miraculous though. Every episode doesn't always revolve around Goku. In fact he tends to disappear for episodes at a time so he can't easily resolve the situation for everyone.

Pixie Girl is supposedly starting sometime this year, but they can't crossover until the shows actually start airing so no crossover this season.

The only other Zag Heroes show is Zak Storm, which can't crossover because of the plot of that being that they're stuck in the Bermuda Triangle and can't leave.

Speaking of dragonball/goku, the creator said an episode this season is gonna be a dbz fighting tournament parody. Since kim is gonna get the monkey miraculous and call himself the monkey king I assume he's gonna be the "goku" character that episode.

Weird they already used the extendo pole for cat though.

>All those intimidating villain names

>However the movie will be Mr. Rat who will be the greatest threat they have ever faced.

I don't see how Mr. Pigeon is a total joke powers-wise. He has strength in numbers if nothing else.

Lila Moth confirmed?

Not 100% confirmed but out of all characters currently in the show she's the most likely.

Super pigeons that have been modified by both the mad doctor and the aliens/

What was Astruc thinking when he decided Alix's watch was the Rabbit Miraculous?

>For some reason feel an urge to explain an object that to pretty much everyone was just fodder for the villain-of-the-week
>Absolutely fucking noone asked for a reason as to why the watch had holograms
>Make the watch a fucking Miraculous because OK sure why not
>Except the Rabbit Miraculous has never been implied to be anywhere else other than the Miraculous Box
>We've literally seen Fluff in the box dimension
>And now this implies Miraculouses can be destroyed by normal means
>Also the future Rabbit Miraculous is broken because fuck Chat I guess
>All because Astruc couldn't let the watch be a watch

Attached: 698.gif (272x320, 884K)

I like to believe it may either be Nathalie or Emilie.

I feel like Emilie can't be trusted even though she's basically comatose right now. No husband goes that fucking insane and no son is that sheltered from the outside world on their own.

How come that Adrien only ever gets to go out and have friends and a life when she's out of the picture? Gabriel is a shitty person but why is he the one letting Adrien live? Wasn't he supposed to be the delusional parent?

Attached: tumblr_pr2omskx5K1whd35oo1_400.jpg (348x551, 67K)

Emilie will never be anything more than a useless corpse in a tube that motivates Gabriel to do what he does. She'll never wake, she'll never speak, and when her presence is no longer needed, she'll never be seen again.

I don't think she's future Hawk Moth but I completely believe and hope the twist is that she was a psycho parent and Adrien is an unreliable narrator.

Also, what was she even using the peacock miraculous for and how did Fu not find out about it?

>And now this implies Miraculouses can be destroyed by normal means

The more-likely twist will be that Gabriel was always a psycho and Emilie tried using the Peacock to stop him but was drained too hard by it, and now Gabe wants to rewrite reality so that she'll love him unconditionally and mindlessly.

Ah yeah I can see that.

Everything else still stands though. It's like lobbing dynamite at concrete because one little pebble got stuck in it while it was drying.

I agreed with all of your post I just wanted you to see that Astruc is answering questions related to plotholes in the ep

Except where they matter in regards to spoilers.

Maybe it was because I was only half paying attention during that episode but I never took that all that serious in the first place.

Like, saying only cataclysm could destroy the miraculouses felt to me like a compliment, not a hard rule or anything.

>That's right, chat, only you can save the day by doing this.
>Thanks, ladybug.

Astruc and Winny comments on the ep:
>The miracs aren't indestructable
>We will still see future LB in an aged up costume
>There really is a 3rd functioning watch in Fu's box and maybe we'll get an ep explaining the timefuckery when Astruc himself figures it out

>We will still see future LB in an aged up costume
I mean, do you really think they were going to waste time and money (mostly money) for something that was only going to be seen for ten seconds tops? Hell no! They're saving this for another episode where they can make it worth the money.

I'm willing to give a bullshit pass on multiple watches due to time shenanigans, we don't have all the information at this point.

How is the whole show filler?

>but also the worst because none of this will be explored.
What makes you say that?

I thought Gabriel's was always intending to use the Miraculous to manipulate Paris the way he saw best, and Emilie was helping with that by using the Peacock.

But this episode implies that once he gets his wish he's not only going to give up Nooroo but also give back the Ladybug and Cat, because he and Natalie toy with the possiblity that maybe he wasn't defeated but he won got what he wanted and LB and CN are fighting this new Hawkmoth over something else while he and Emilie enjoy retirement.

It's not but after 5 or so straight eps of it anons get fed up and rage about the show sucks and is all filler and will never ever go anywhere and then they release something like Timetagger or Miraculer.

And then we go back to 5 eps of filler again.

It's a vicious cycle.

>People start acting mad and shooting electricity
>The gang think they've been Akumized
>They're actually XANAFIED

Reflektdoll - filler
Desperada - Viperion?
Startrain - Pegase?
Kwami Buster - probably not filler
Feast - kwami swap?
Gamer 2.0 - filler
Ikari Gozen - dragon kagami?
Party Crasher - filler
Puppeteer 2 - filler
Chat Blanc - filler if it's an imposter
Felix - not filler
Ladybug - not filler
2-parter - not filler

Knowing the release though none of that will air in correct order and we'll get all the filler first though

>Reflektdoll - filler
Maybe not as it's apparantly the episode they first encounter Mayura and a Sentimonster since Miraculer aired out of order.

>Party Crasher - filler
Maybe not as it's a whole team episode.

>Ikari Gozen - dragon kagami?
Either that or we finally figure out what Gabriel's doing with her mother. Either way though it's probably something.

Also at least one of those episodes has to feature Multimouse and Aspix so that one probably won't be filler.

I'm putting my money on monkey kim in gamer 2.0 and I do think reflektdoll has a good chance of mayura content.

I do agree on puppet 2/party crasher being the troublemaker/Frightningale of this season.

I don't think dragon in ikari gozen but it should still be the climax of that gabriel/kagami's mom plotline that's been set up.

>Ladybug and her team face Wayhem, who has become Party Crasher. Will our heroes manage to put a smile back on his face?
Are they going to whore Adrien out to him?

>I do agree on puppet 2/party crasher being the troublemaker/Frightningale of this season.

What does that mean exactly?

We know the models have changed slowly already.

I mean they've gotten smoother and better quality but I'm pretty sure the characters themselves haven't really changed.

If you think about it this episode reveals that not only will they still be fighting a Hawkmoth in the future, but there's also going to be an alien invasion, several other supervillains, and not only an Interplantary War, but SEVEN of them.

Their future is kind of fucked.

It’s just really dumb that the vast majority of miraculouses are just going to random middle school kids in Marinette’s class.

Like I get why the show would do it but it’s still dumb since we don’t care about most of these people.

CN is now noticably taller than LB. They started out same height.

Oh, see I care about the classmates, I like that they've put effort into them all being unique characters over the last two seasons by using the akuma to get into their lives a bit.

Also, kids are stupid and thinking back to when I was fifteen I'd probably trust my friends the most if I was given the task of picking people.

They'd give them to people they know and can trust. Most of their friends are in their class.

Especially if their gonna form the Miraculous Avengers in the future they'd want people they know as part of their team.

It feels lazy. In my opinion, a well-written show should be able to pull a cast from more diverse backgrounds. People like Luka or Kagami which we’re introduced to gradually. Chloe also gets a pass for the unique way she ended up with the miraculous and what it’s done for her character. I don’t want 9 more instances of “I’ll just pick one of my friends lol” like with Alya and Nino. It’s gonna get old real quick.

That's not what your mom said last night.

He should get a flying nymbus or sth

Why does Plugg gives no fuck about Peacock mirculous under his nose?

Oh cmon it was a good plot twist. It made something everyone though it was a plot hole(super advanced hologram watch as family relic) into time-related plot device. That was actually pretty smart and Im pretty sure noone was expecting it

Plagg is the true boss villain at the end

Marinette needs to pick people she can trust to have the miraculous. Her classmates are the next thing of trustworthy people she has, not talking about that since they are kids there is a lesser chance of them trying to double cross her or call any “adult authority” that would make them think they can call the shots in the mission(kinda the same reason why HM picks children or losers to akumatize and not hardened criminals)

Because Plagg gives no fucks. He's just there for cheese.

He likes Adrien enough but be basically makes no attempt to enforce duty or improve him as a hero in anyway.

Not only that but he actively tries to make Adrien act irresponsible many times, even in his superhero duties like in bubbler.
That little dude just wants to see the world burn and thats why he is such a better character than tikki.

We have seen a LB/dragon hybrid so it is probably Marinette.

Marinette's already getting the Mouse for one episode (maybe even two if the Mouse-Fox isn't the same one) and Adrien's is getting the snake hybrid despite Luka using it first (though he's also using it as Aspix).

So the question is if someone is gonna use it prior to Dragonbug.

However Dragon basically fits Kagami much like every other Miraculous has an apparant obvious holder that's thus far been correct so far (Fox-Alya Bee-Chloe Rabbit-Alix Snake-Luka) so it's probably going to be her if it ever gets one.

It's a show primarily for kids so of course it's going to employ largely from the group of kids the main characters most often interacts with. It's not targeted towards people still seething about the American animation ghetto of the early/mid 2000's.

HM has akumatized other authority figures like police and the mayor though. It doesn't matter because either he calls the shots or they lose their power so they're inclined to obey him.

The only one that blatantly defied him was Timetagger because he was empowered by Future Hawkmoth and not him so there was basically nothing he could do to him.

Robustus also defied HM and many other akumas refused to follow his orders. Hawkmoth has a point in choosing victims more easy to manipulate.

I think Chloe will end up being akumatizated after looking at how Ladybug keeps recruiting more and more people.

>She thinks Rena Rouge and Carapace are pathetic.
>She founds out about Bunnix
>She notices Ladybug recruited a filthy monkey and a dorky horse.
>She then realizes they recur on recruiting that pathetic girl “Dupan Cheng” As Multi Mouse when Ladybug was in trouble instead of calling a profesional like her.
>She realizes how basically they are hiring people utterly ridiculous as her classmates as heroes instead of getting her back.

The last straw would be either Chloe finding out Sabrina got a miraculous, or Ladybug recruiting someone else as Queen Bee.

Nah. She'll get akumatized because Hawk Moth goes after her parents (in Love-Eater) and puts her into so much despair that she'll agree to anything he offers just to spare them the same fate.

Robustus was smart enough to distract Hawkmoth, so he couldn't intervene. HK forced Evillustrator's hand around, so he does have control over the Akumas

I don't think anyone saw Bunnix. The place was cleared out by Time Tagger.

Im more inclined to think it will happen because Audrey will dump that poor excuse of a cuck Chloe calls a father.
Lets be real here, her family is fucked up from the start and I dont think HM needs to do anything for it to go to shit.

That's why he'll target them. He knows Chloe will refuse him if he tries the direct approach, but he saw in Heroes Day just how weak and helpless she got when she saw her parents get catalyzed.

On the other hand, Gorizilla was so fucking easy to control that he couldn't make a simple decision by himself.

Thats because Gorilla might be the stupidiest character of this show and completely one dimensional, which is a shame since I really enjoy the silent character brute trope

I mean she was momentarily shocked but fought them off well enough until Despair Bear snuck up on her.

>photos under her bed with a 'massager' with your name on it?

Pics? This sounds hilarious.

Her brief moment of shock was literally all it took for Despair Bear to get her. Imagine how much worse her misery could be twisted if Hawk Moth did something like fuse them both into a two-headed monster.

I'm actually wondering if they'll finally break the status quo have her find out LB's identity and then have a breakdown over it, but due to her slight maturity she'll keep her secret and just be vague that someone she knew wasn't what she thought, and her parents come to the wrong conclusion that some boy broke her heart.

Hence why they want to destroy all the love in the city.

No she was shocked, but Ladybug tells her to keep her head in the game, then it cuts to Rena and Carapace, then when it cuts back she's holding her own against both of them but Despair Bear was hiding nearby and grabbed her when she dodged a double glitter and control beam attack. She was surprised but she got over that. It was the cheapness of the Despair Bear/Dark Cupid combo that got her.

Attached: Lila babysitting.png (1280x720, 551K)

They say nobody in this show is 100% evil. Well, Lila IS.

Not thinking that even though she was fighting back, she was still mentally-weakened from the ordeal and thus wasn't fighting at her best.

No, she isnt. She is just a liar and a brat that happens to want the MC's love interest dick. That doesnt necessarely make anyone truly evil, its just a teenager making selfish stuff.
Making her as if she is really "evil" is just bad writing and makes no sense unless you are a 12yo girl that self insert as Marinette.
Same as Kagami to whom the fandom hates for no good reason and any fangirl would classify her as "the enemy".

She's deliberately trying to get Ladybug killed because she made her look bad and exposed her attention seeking lie. And wants to cooperate with a supervillain terrorist to do so.

That is very evil.

Hating on Kagami though is unfounded. She's yet to do anything wrong beyond not like Marinette because Marinette is a spaz who she thinks is leading Adrien on, which makes sense.

But Lila is just as evil as the fandom thinks.

Oni-chan was the first indication that she might actually be evil, but even before that she was considered a villain by the fandom because of her being a bitch to Marinette more than she actually trying to kill Ladybug.
Im not trying to defend Lila but my point is, the fandom is stupid and takes any threats to Marinette as an evil issue caused by someone evil because they cant get their heads out of the MC' ass and see that other characters might have other perspective of the things going on.

Even before Oni-chan she was all too willing to become an Akuma try to kill Ladybug as early as Heroes Day. Chameleon she actually Akumatizes herself to so she can wreck the people that pissed her off.

But I do agree on your point. The fact that the Fandom hated everyone in the entire class after Chameleon for awhile spoke volumes. But in this case they aren't wrong.

And in Chameleon, her threat to Marinette basically translates to: "Worship me or I will DESTROY you!"

Plagg is the embodiment of chaos, he is the harbinger of destruction.

He doesn't give a shit if the world ends, as long as his stinky cheese is safe.

I remember the two year gap between volpina and catalyst where the fandom really liked lila. I even remember when they showed off ayla and chloe getting the fox/bee miraculouses because the fandom wanted lila to get the real fox and for chloe to become hawkmoths assistant.

Simply the fandom wanted lila and chloe's roles in the story to be swapped.

Well it was more "Stop calling me out and cooperate with me or I'll ruin all your friendships" Which is harsh but not nearly as bad as her wishing for the death of Ladybug.

She definitely hates Ladybug more, which is interesting because it seems like she thought she convinced Ladybug she was over her hate.

Yeah they figured Lila would get over it and come around while Chloe would never change.

The opposite happened.

In her mind, turning Marinette into a social leper is considered just as much destruction as murdering Ladybug in cold blood.

Thats how the fandom logic works, tho. Makes you think that the fangirls that self insert as Marinette and Lila might not be so different after all.

Oh, please. The moment I saw Lila get introduced, I knew she was going to be one of the major villains, and not even a remotely-sympathetic one like Gabriel or Nathalie. Her whole character is essentially an expy of Eddie Brock to fit how Ladybug is Spider-Man.

Ill always say that Chameleon was the greatest mistake this show has ever made. The quality of fics after this particular episode plummeted straight to hell with the salt it made.

There was absolute no reason to believe Lila was more than just your regular compulsive liar in Volpina. I actually felt bad for her when LB told her off and she cried because I know people who are compulsive liars and this shit is more like a psychological issue than anything.
Of course, the show didnt adress it until now and made Lila actually a villain, but in volpina she never did anything actually devilish aside from her akuma self.

The show does a very poor job of keeping things subtle, which is why that Lila's scene in Timetagger is an all-but-confirmed reveal that she becomes the next Hawk Moth. Had she just not appeared, it would have been left vague and Lila would still have had a chance at redemption. Instead, she's going to become the Miraculous Anti-Christ.

With the episodes out of order, or maybe the writing, I’m confused why it took so long for Gabriel Agreste to work with Lila more as Hawkmoth. He’s been using her since Heroes Day, and she willingly turned herself into an Akuma. But it wasn’t until Oni-Chan did he decide to use her more.

He didn't realize she geniunely hates Ladybug that much without his influence until she made a deal with Oni-chan to kill Ladybug.

Until then he only viewed her as a useful Akuma rather than a willing ally.

Boy, is he going to regret this.

So random thought. If they're still sticking with the "Nobody can know our identities incase we get Akumatized and blurt it out" then why didn't Oblivio mention they were Rena Rouge and Carapace to Hawkmoth? The only thing they mentioned was they were their friends as they were stalking them but Hawkmoth didn't seem to pick up on that.

She refused to take Ladybug's apology. So she actually admitted that akumatizing was a right thing to do.
Volpina was also a very unique Akuma. Usually akumas have unhuman over the top personalities who are out of touch with reality. Normal psyche rejects even memories of being akumatized. Volpina had both devilish hateful nature and human-like intelligence. Her psyche didn't reject Akuma and she kept memories because being villain is already her normal state of mind.

Better yet, why didn't he ask them their identities in Hero's Day

I figured he just didn't care because his only targets are the main two.

But then Miraculer showed that he's willing to use anyones identity against the group to get more Miraculous, even the reserve guys.

One of Lila's masks is a fox.

Attached: Catalyst_(336).png (1280x720, 915K)

Lila is not a compulsive liar anywhere. You can claim something is "compulsive" if you have some regrets over things you do when you are "possessed". It's not "enough" but "necessary" to claim it. If you don't it just indicates it's not compulsive but planned (sometimes very quickly) so you should take whole responsibility for your actions both morally and juridically.

I had that impression too since in Queen Wasp he didnt even think about seizing the Bee miraculous for himself. But like the other user said, if he is after all the miraculous it really makes no sense to why he didnt ask Alya and Nino their identities. I guess he was just too busy at the time to think about it?

Actually compulsive liars just show regret when they are actually caught in their lies and cant maneuver around it. They usually create a web of lies that goes on beyond their control to the point where all it comes from their mouths is fantasy that is fated to crumble on itself, and they cant help it and stop even if they are aware the crumbling is going to happen at some point. Which was kind of what happened in Volpina.

I don't get the narrative of believing Lila isn't actively malicious.

Look, uncontrollable vice or not, she gets really fucking angry at people who don't subscribe to her bullshit. She wants Ladybug's ass served on a silver platter and in Chameleon she threatened Marinette to have the entire school turned against her for trying to prove her as a liar.

At that point you can't say that she's unknowingly malicious, she knows how much utter chaos her webs of lies cause.

Attached: tumblr_pnk43dZJ7X1whd35oo1_1280.jpg (843x981, 146K)

>Look, uncontrollable vice or not, she gets really fucking angry at people who don't subscribe to her bullshit.
The same thing happens with Marinette and she isnt portrayed as evil. In fact, Marinette lies and schemes as much as Lila. The difference is that when things dont go the way lila wants she acts "deceitful" and when it doesnt go as Marinette wants she is "perseverant".

For exemple, what if it was Lila that had pulled operation secret garden in gigantitan?
>fandom: whoa what a bitch! Trying to deceive Adrien to go on a date with her!
What if it was Lila that joined with Chloe to ruin Kagami's dress in Animaestro?
>fandom: what a cunt! Kagami did nothing to deserve this! Lila must burn!
What if Lila was the one that lied to the whole class about a pastry party at Heroes Day?
>fandom: that liar! She cant get away with it!

See? The narrative of thid show is clearly biased towards the MC, and Lila going suddenly full villain mode is only a justification to make Marinette seem righteous when she really isnt and was just as bad as lila until now.

Attached: tumblr_objoujxUcs1uk7yoao1_1280.jpg (1048x1280, 395K)

Attached: 1553011345524.gif (540x300, 1.9M)

So, the only difference between Marinette and Lila is that the first is the protagonist? For what I see, both were even similar at first, where Lila was boastful at worst, but she didn't know when stop, where Marinette, at least, tries to apologize when she goes too far.

Lila wants to sell an image without make too much effort, where Marinette tries to justify and correct herself (because she's the MC, but let's ignore that).

So, yeah, aside be two hissy cunts when their pride is hurted or when is about Adrien, they aren't that similar. Lila enjoys make the others like idiots and goes hideously far when someone does bother her.

Seriously, if they pull a "she's bad because she's lonesome", I doubt that will even explain how much of a Hell she can give to the others.

Nigga show me a single scene in the entire show where Marinette threatens to leave someone without friends. Show me one.

Chat Noir is cute

Not even close really. Marinette lies only because of Ladybug stuff and occasionally to cover up her Adrien stalking (which nobody believes anyway). Lila's lies are exclusively to either manipulate people or to get more attention for herself. Everyone including Adrien are just status symbols for herself. She doesn't actually like anyone in the class, which makes her kind of a sociopath.

And Marinette doesn't turn literally murderous when called out on these lies.

I actually think she'll either figure out Adrien or Marinette's secret identity during the finale.

Also if she figures out Marinette's identity then it will probably be by accident. But I could see Adrien willingly revealing himself to Chloe if the circumstances were right.

Its good that the darkies belong together

Attached: Alya-and-Nino-miraculous-ladybug-39335475-1280-1268.png (1280x1268, 1.16M)

No way anyone is finding out LB & CN's identities before Season 5

Or for that matter, ever.

I'm sure they reveal to each other after catching Gabe but god would it be sad if Ladybug's "we can't reveal until after HM is defeated" got extended 10+y by the new HM stealing the miraculous from him

This chick really needs to make friends.

I can't see them catching Gabriel without Adrien's identity coming out because of the drama that would ensue.

And once Ladybug knows there's no point in hiding hers from him. Even if there is a new Hawkmoth.

Attached: 1552999953794.gif (540x270, 597K)

Well I was kind of expecting Alix's watch to be a non-Miraculous but still magical gadget since they like to remind us every now and again that there's magical and superheroic schnanigans going on all over the world that we never see.

But close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Any links to the previous thread? I just watched Miraculer and I wanted to see Yea Forums's reaction to it.

google Yea Forums miraculeur and it comes up

thanks for the reminder

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107579037/#q107595650

she really doesn't

but I agree that the writers seem to think that

Attached: tumblr_oztlhoYEFu1rqvxzco1_1280.png (1280x1707, 455K)

Wow. I expected another pointless Adrien stalking filler and got a nice plot point that was foreshadowed years ago a new hero that nobody was expecting and some nice hints at what's to come. Hopefully the Hawkmoth switch comes before the show is over.

So I guess with Bunnix anything goes now since she wasn't leaked or shown off ahead of time.

I wonder why Viperion got spoiled but not Bunnix

maybe they actually learned

you need to spoil some stuff to help get people excited but you shouldn't spoil every trick you have up your sleeve

Assuming it wasn't just because they grabbed a bunch of concept art for the con and those just happened to be the ones they used?

Because Luka's got a louder fanbase then Alix by like a large margin. They were obsessed with him when all they knew about him was his name.

And I should point out comic con is in two months, they had a panel at the last two so expect more spoilers there.

Poll: who personally wants comicon spoilers and who doesn't? I'm always conflicted on this show because fuck knows how many months away they are.

people who think spoilers ruin things for them are dumb

Attached: in_the_rain___miraculous_ladybug_by_luchianalove-db01tgi.jpg (1024x1240, 211K)

I'm fine with spoilers as long as they're not literal step by step breakdown of what's gonna happen. Stuff like "snape kills dumbledor" doesn't exactly ruin my experience.

Speaking of spoilers, there's been concept art of various akumas this season floating around in low quality for months that no one ever feels like posting the source of.

Attached: D63lJH8WwAIbK3V.jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

If they're photos of computer screens they probably came from zag's instagram stories

do you have more?

I've never seen this concept art at all, I normally keep up with this fandom way more than I should

Here's oni-chan concept. They're from japan expo 2018 but no one ever wants to post the whole thing.

Attached: onc.png (276x357, 137K)

found a link to the panel
youtube.com/watch?v=kdj50sFgty8

Attached: pnl.png (334x329, 193K)

I thin this is meant to be mouse mylene, she has the rainbow hair and that jump rope tail that mouse marinette has.

Attached: ca.png (276x313, 174K)

Pictures of characters and forms and stuff to come is fine. Actually telling the plot not so much.

Which is probably why Bunnix wasn't spoiled since that would probably give away that her watch was a miraculous, as well as the whole future stuff.

There's actually a lot of psychology behind that, but for the most part, spoilers don't harm much for most people.

There are certainly exceptions due to sheer multi-year buildup (Endgame being one for me) but yeah I love seeing designs of characters because it gives a bit of life to the fandom in prep for the episode's release.

OK hold up is France just now getting episodes of That's so Raven?
Why even bother?

that wasn't France, strangely France is almost never where episodes air first

I think that was Spain

I see a sketch of what looks like two guys fused together along with a bunch of Ninja weapons.

What looks like just regular Kagami wearing an oni mask (I guess the first Oni-chan had zero effort put into it)

An Akuma that's seemingly a giant Jellyfish thing with a person coming out of the very top (Miracle Queen?)

Some guy in a yellow hazmat suit thing looking at what appears to be 3 or more heroes. They don't do a close up and Thomas immediatly skips ahead so it must be a bigger spoiler. There's also another picture of some character in a suit they also instantly skip past but I can't make out anything about them other than they seemingly have big shoes.

And then there's this Deathstroke looking dude carrying a harpoon gun and a sword and other weapons strapped to him. His weapons look way more realistic than Akuma's typically are, maybe this is Master Fu's old enemy?

And there's a pic of what looks like the two heroes running through a small cooridor being followed by what appears to be Markov now with a bigger bipedal body. So I guess he'll be the help in Startrain.

I actually can see Chloe finding about Marinette's secret, but not Adrien's, show already have a good friendship (sort of) with him, while learn about Marinette's secret identity would be good to finally develop some friendship between them (cue to Alya and Sabrina jealous fit).

I can see both Alya and Nino (or maybe someone random, like Luka or Kagami) finding about Adrien. If Alya, man, I just expect a fucking mess of secret identity shenanigans.

This.

except Chloe doesn't like Ladybug anymore

If she learned Ladybug was Marinette she would assume Ladybug had been lying when she said not letting her be Queen Bee was about her safety

Attached: tumblr_po9zcvrrFr1rradbfo1_1280.png (702x1197, 356K)

And then she gets Akumatized, like the finale is going to do.

Would actually fit with the final two episodes though like someone said.

Chloe finds out Marinette is Ladybug. Does not know how to reconcile the two and assumes the team just shut her out because Marinette hates her and vice versa.

Sets off Akuma sense, Hawkmoth sends one over but she again tell him to fuck off as she's got just enough Ladybug liking in her to fight him off. Her parents notice she's so miserable and has just enough respect and understanding to be as vague as possible and not directly name anyone.

Parents misunderstand and think she's talking about a guy and romance, and become Loveeater to eat all love.

They stop them, but her parents getting Akumatized because Hawkmoth won't leave them alone because of her coupled with knowing the truth is just too much and she finally gives in.

>BLACKED

Attached: chloe bug.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Heavy. Especially at 0:17.
Any outrageous clips from the last two episodes?

There is no good rip so people don't even bother to make clips or screenshots.

Attached: Chlo-and-Ladybug-miraculous-ladybug-39431340-245-345.gif (245x345, 1.34M)

Between Mayura's speech to Queen Bee about not settling for being a lackey and the tease of Lila becoming Neo Hawk Moth, who will be the first to stick the knife in Gabriel's back?

this but there were definitely good shots in Miracular, Sabrina was such a cute slut of an akuma

Concept looks better, I only say this because the hairstyle resembles more Sabrina and looks better

Lila obviously. She's always just in it for herself.

Natalie enjoys being Gabriel's lackey, she was just trying to get under Chloe's skin. And also Chloe deep down probably doesn't want to just be Ladybug's 5th string sidekick even if she's mature enough to accept that.

It probably helps that it's all Chloe's own fault for being in that situation by trying to use it for attention. If she'd kept her id a secret she'd be able to keep it permanently if only because Ladybug and CN wouldn't know who she was to try to get it back to.

Which is another point. Even if she did join Hawkmoth and steal the Miraculous for him, the public identity would go both ways since LB CN Rena and Carapace would just ambush her whereever she is since they also know her.

Probably changed it to avoid direct comparison to Hit-Girl.

except Sabrina's hair is literally the ugliest thing about her

I was so happy she changed it, I just hope she does more when she finally decides to stop looking intentionally ugly

Believe me, she would not have made that speech if she wasn't aware of the irony in it, plus there's no telling how deep that busted Miraculous goes.

Chloe doesn’t seem to like Ladybug anymore, it’s complicated to explain the feeling but I have experienced it.

>Admires and enjoy someone’s company.
>Think that person is great.
>Person is ghosting you and spends time with others.
>Still have hopes on the person to go back with you even if you have been feeling sad for getting ghosted.
>Person lands the final nail and ends the relationship.
>You just don’t show interest anymore and take a silent acceptance on your situation.
>Deeply wants to have the opportunity to become better than the person who ditched you to show what they missed.
>Would refuse to go back with the person after everything you passed.

Chloe was actually good, she could have even defeated Mayura. It makes me feel sad for her.

It's just to set her up for Miracle Queen. She'll be be back to fawning over Ladybug by the end of the season.

She'll probably apologize for just cutting her out and hoping for the best, especially since her family will be targeted anyway.

Marinette is already unsure if she did the right thing at the end of the episode, and while Tikki tells her not to worry because protecting the Ladybug and Cat is the most important thing we know that's obviously not going to be the case since she and her family will get targeted anyway.

I get the feeling she might be over being a Ladybug fan girl

they might become actual friends, but I don't expect her to fawn over Ladybug again

Chloe did nothing wrong.

Chloe did one major thing wrong. She stupidly tried to go public for attention.

If she'd kept it secret she'd have been able to be Queen Bee permanently.

Attached: Marinette.png (771x2646, 1.7M)

To be fair that's probably for the best for all concerned.

Could this be Desperada? It looks like a guitar on his back.

Attached: who is this.png (1280x720, 588K)

It's more clown-ish. Do they intentionally trying to reference Harley Quinn?

Is this Felix?

Attached: is this Felix.png (1280x720, 706K)

No, from the letter sizing it's listed as Adrien, in Hawkmoth's outfit.

Adrien as future hawkmoth confirmed

Adrien as Hawkmoth isn't exactly a new idea even in the show

Attached: ML Season 2 Episode 1 English DUB.wmv_snapshot_04.07_[2017.10.21_05.28.14].jpg (924x516, 77K)

Future CN never speaks and we only see his back.

It's technically possible.

Literally a screenshot from ep

I remember that one but not this one. I still wouldn't rule out Felix being future Hawkmoth or future Chat Noir after Adrien becomes Hawkmoth.

Adrien would never become Hawkmoth

besides if he did he still wouldn't be able to stop hitting on Ladybug

Attached: tumblr_oy6k04XYo81vr0u6jo1_1280.jpg (989x1280, 264K)

Still lack of good background images.

Attached: miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-034.png (1920x1080, 470K)