>2019

>I am forgotten

Attached: 5873F91D-8D7D-4DA3-ADEC-2E5EE53B229A.jpg (746x411, 27K)

Attached: 1557806322772.png (1024x1024, 776K)

That’s because no one cares for this show besides shipping and once it ended everyone fled for Star Vs
The people into Voltron are into romance plots and not animation

Have sex

Attached: 1558044857611.jpg (600x800, 82K)

>last-minute gay declaration/kiss
Throw it on the pile with the others.

With fuckin good reason.

Attached: C6612830-1F74-4545-ABB6-E69A10E259DE.jpg (388x853, 146K)

Nah, people will always remember Voltron as a textbook example of how not to write a show.

It wasn't last minute! He was found gay at the end of, what, season 6?
A shame. I'm just finishing up the series now (although I hear the last season is terrible, it doesn't seem so bad so far) and I think it's been pretty solid. If anything, kind of underrated.

To be fair, executives meddling with the show refusing to let Shiro die is just being faithful to the source material

>faithful to the source material
Shiro wasn't in Golion or Voltron. If you're confusing Shiro with Sven: Sven died in Golion (the actual, original material).

Yeah but weren’t they still forced to “revive” him and since they didn’t have the convenience of an evil clone they could install a backup of his soul OS stored in the lion to, they just use a perfectly identical twin brother

I have not forgotten the characters I want to smash.

Attached: Pidge 3.png (759x999, 851K)

You sound like someone with low standards. After Shiro "died" the show just plain lost focus. It meandered with the main crew, frequently rotating members and desperately searching for a new plot to follow. Then Lotor became a "good guy" and killed Zarkon without any sense of climax. It was the "Arya killing the Night King" moment of the show. At that point all bets were off. The writers were left with no choice but to resort to tokenism in order to satiate the shippers in the fandom. And yes, it was in fact last minute. Particularly that gay ass wedding.

>Everyone gets mad at you for half-assing your """gay representation""
>Try to fix it by half-assing it even more and blaming it on others

Seriously, he was Shiro’s co-pilot, would it have been so hard to have a scene in Launch Date where Shiro laments he doesn’t have anyone to hang out with and husbando who’s name I can’t recall offers to keep him company

Fuck the fandom for being as insane as it is but at the same time the writers brought most of the this shit onto themselves.

>Then Lotor became a "good guy" and killed Zarkon without any sense of climax. It was the "Arya killing the Night King" moment of the show.
You'd have to have been an idiot to ever buy Lotor as the "good guy." Him killing his father, whom he'd been well established to have a rivalry with, was hardly the same as Arya and the Night King. I also liked the way that Voltron's exploits seemed to be succeeding (barely) not because they were accomplishing anything, but due to infighting in the empire. Lotor killing Zarkon was a wake up call to them that there was way more going on in the universe than they were really handling.

Let's hope they never try to pander to mentally ill faggots again

Don't be silly.

All anyone should care about is that Shiro gets as much dick as possible. He deserves it.

Pidge is cute! CUTE!

>It was the "Arya killing the Night King" moment of the show.

I would argue that was Keith killing Sendak instead of Shiro.

This. Shiro deserved that kill.

I still fap to Shiro's tits tbqhwy

>2015
>still not forgotten

Attached: 8b3_orig.png (1280x720, 370K)

Never.

Attached: lewd shiro.jpg (3911x5028, 3.68M)

>tfw no angry fluffy Sendak to cuddle

Attached: tumblr_prghlq1qdV1yn3lnfo1_1280.png (650x650, 105K)

Gay men are over-privileged and cancelled, user!

Should have kept the regular robot arm. Didnt like the weird floaty one.

It's for the best. Legendary Defender tried to be a whole lot of things and consistently failed at almost all of them.

>The writers were left with no choice but to resort to tokenism in order to satiate the shippers in the fandom.
Then why not use Sheith?

Fuck these writers. They deserve every moment of criticism. I told you these writers were virtue signalling hacks no different from Bryke. They say they care about diversity and gay representation, but the moment they include it in, it's a half-measure, half-effort attempt that shows their true colors that, at best, they don't care, at worst, they're lying to you and actually oppose the values they claim to espouse.

I hope Yea Forums and other cartoon fans learn a lesson from this. That not all "inclusive" writers means their product will actually have quality representation. And that shows that aren't very diverse or LGBTA+ means it is poor quality or that the writers are secretly bigoted. Hell, most of my favourite shows are decades old with values typical of their era. But it's still better than many modern cartoons.

>twitter fag still mad his shape isn’t canon

*ship
Fuck

>Hell, most of my favourite shows are decades old with values typical of their era. But it's still better than many modern cartoons.
What shows did you grow up with? Because He Man was pretty inclusive.

Probably because it would retroactively turn vld into a gay romance show and stuff like that makes executives nervous.

I bet that the execs didn't really give a fuck and the team just wanted to get back pats from the shipper/tumblr crowd without having to commit to anything.

>He was found gay
sounds like a trial, trial by fandom

I could totally see execs being cool with one homo main but not two, especially if they still hope to market books and comics to little kids. They want to be seen as progressive but not enough to alienate parents.

>implying I'll ever forget about how badly I want to plow Shiro

Attached: 1556698281532.jpg (1000x500, 287K)