American Dad

>DUDE WEED LMAO: the episode

Attached: dankassweedfactory.png (719x394, 428K)

except it was making fun of DUDE WEED culture

Kino ship

Snoop Dogg made an amazing Willy Wonka.
"Why did I do this tour? I had very little to gain from a business stand point!"
"Look there go my rat. Those my buttons."

is Jeff some kind of stoner savant? He was somehow good at racing dogs, he remembered the soda order and next week he apparently has a talent for flipping houses.

you miss the episode where it's revealed jeff smokes so much weed because he's a type a overachiever personality with ocd. but then again there was a different episode that stated he smokes weed to control his masturbating.

Which episode was the first one?

perhaps he obsessively masturbates

Haha wouldnt that be gross and weird haha ew gross haha

Soundd like /ic/
People here want to get stuff done but are to busy fapping

>Jeff episode
I appreciate the writers’ effort but they need to just give it up

D-do we ship Stan/Jeff now?

Duh

You don’t?
>live with husband and parents
>dad just forcibly makes out with husband sometimes
>mfw

It was a very Family Guy episode. Seemed like it was written by Seth MacFarlane.
>Willy wonka reference
>Dude, Stan is a conservative, remember?
>main character acting gay joke
>"going on too long" joke with the lighters

All hallmarks of Family Guy.

i want to watch this clip, but nowhere on YouTube

Attached: ass-stan.png (1357x764, 679K)

Stan has had sexual relationships with everyone on the show who isn’t his own child

Next 3 episodes:

Lost Boys (5/20) - Roger breaks up Steve's friendship with Snot, Barry & Toshi. Jeff realizes he has a flair for house flipping and gets Stan, Francine and Hayley involved.

Shark?! (5/27) - Stan has Roger pretend to be a shark to help Steve overcome his fears. Hayley's friend Danuta becomes romantically interested in Klaus.

The Long March (6/3) - Hayley and Jeff move into a van and start living life on the open road; Francine and Steve are haunted by a rideshare driver that they rated poorly.

He almost had sex with Steve through a robot and Haley wanted to sleep with him when she thought he was just a CIA double though, so that seems debatable

Imagine thinking weed should be illegal in a country that glorifies alcohol

That country is Finland and I hate every minute of it

I’ve met people who judge potheads while being chain smokers for decades themselves. Shit’s cray