Now this is a great film!

Now this is a great film!

Attached: IMG_20190516_224353.jpg (1438x540, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/thepiratebay-32508462
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have sex, alt-right /pol/ incel

BAASSED

Wow seeing less makes something brtter

Little Dick Energy

It seems like this was made mainly as a troll. Like, the person who made it probably did find the things he removed annoying, but his motivation is less being able to watch it without those things than being able to laugh at whatever angry Buzzfeed articles come out about it.

I always thought fanediting was kind of autistic, but I've been curious about finding a decent one of the Hobbit trilogy condensed to one movie that just keeps the character bits and shit that actually happened in the book.

You don't need to cut all the bitches, just that one whore nobody likes

link?

Could've just called it incel edition.

Fpbp

fpwp

Does this edit just take out the kind of hammy scene where all the women line up to support a character who clearly doesn't need the help, only to immediately scatter?

archive.org/details/thepiratebay-32508462

It cuts out over 1 hour and 45 minutes of the movie
You mean Thor, right?

wow this kind of sucks, thanks anyway

NOOOOOOOOOOO INCELS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS AGAIN

Attached: 1558068300619.png (216x212, 18K)

He literally just took out all the women

Attached: xw4if0tua7y21.jpg (1514x2048, 237K)

You r gay. Killself pls. Thnx :0

Yes, the 10 second scene in a 3 hour movie

Why do the ones always bitching about the females always seem to be the ones with a bleeding vagina?

This is some real autism. Imagine spending so much time trying to remove every little bit you don't like about a mediocre movie. Like picking through the first Bayformers and removing all the shit with Shia in it.

It's even more autistic because it's an edited version of a fucking camrip. It's not even a version you'll be able to watch in a few months.

Have sex

>suscribe to pewdiepie

Based and non-vriginpilled

>entire last hour of the movie is a constant barrage of fanservice
>people get uptight about one scene out of dozens

jesus fuck dude. Not only you act like edgy faggots who cant enjoy shit unless its serious, you take out good scenes too. I hate Lawrence as much as the next average fan, but the rest of the female cast shouldnt have to suffer.

holyshit what a faggot.

>people
just a select few who hate women. Its ridiculous.

I was hoping it was just the removal of the hamfisted "she has help" scene, but holy fuck is this guy autistic.

>so many triggered Yea Forumsmblr posts unable to recognize clear trolling/bait

this post is literally just a mass of buzzwords
10/10 fpbp

>I hate Lawrence as much as the next average fan
This isn't an X-Men movie.
>"herp derp you know what I mean"
Well, type better next time please.
But not only it is real, it was also done with previous movies. The purpose ultimately is to "bait", but it was also made with the concerted intention of summarizing all the complains a specific, vocal group has against the movie (namely, the women in it). If you think this is some kind of falseflag though, you're an idiot.

honestly, reading the actual changes this sounds decent. I'd watch it but I've rather wait and see if he does a version with the BDrip

>by Anonymous
Hi Disney!

If you read the actual list of things, it's worse than it sounds.
>No Wakanda apechant
You can't tell me this wasn't made by either one of these Youtube celebrities, or someone on Yea Forums with a lot of time in his hands.

I love fan cuts and edits as a concept. It shows how much a story can change with just a few snips.

Honestly some of these changes sound good, in addition to that pointless scene. Wanda fucking up Thanos was alright to a degree, though, but shouldn't have been more pivotal than Cap or Thor.

Oh yeah, also
>Drax never had a shot at him
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Man, imagine being this assblasted by the existence of women.

without women, the human population dies because they can't give birth

BAAAAASED

Makes you wonder why poltard scum hate fundy muslims or jews so much
Same hate for women, only difference is the position when they suck their god's tiny dick

Attached: ikeapuff2-LARGE.jpg (1024x508, 97K)

This might be the most autistic thing ever created.

Man, imagine being such a faggy snowflake who can't stand to see women so much that you spend time to make this. Like I get it if you don't like women, sure, whatever. But being so triggered that you have to edit them out and spend the time making the edits? Yeesh.

Attached: smiling_MAGA_guy.png (466x464, 41K)

Bruh, it's gender realism bruh, it's like, science, or some shit!

Their God is dirty and brown. Our God is good and white.

Christians and Jews have been subject to a lot of hate crimes by Muslims and Chinese athiests

Nigga everyone has been subject of hate from Muslims and Chinese.

Hindus too?

I mean Hindus and Muslims don't really get along. They're like dogs and like... Lizards?

Muslims and any other religion don't get along because Muslims are so fucking religious to Islam that it's not even funny
Christians and Jews are friends because their religions originated in the same country (Israel)

>Christians and Jews are friends

Attached: gaha.jpg (413x395, 115K)

I think it's whenever anyone of any religion are too religious to whatever religion they subscribe to is when they get bad. Zealotry in general is bad.

In the breadth of history, Jews have been relatively untouched by Muslims. It's only recently that Muslims and Jews have been truly at odds, and it mostly has to do with the new state of Israel. For most of the Islamic world's history, they considered Jews another people of the book. The Middle East in general has tumbled backwards as a result of the Cold War.

Of course, there have always been idiots everywhere. It doesn't take much to point an angry mob toward some other sect in times of crisis.

>Stan Leet themed Marvel intro
This is actually based

Fpbp

>Tony doesn't ask his wife's permission to save the universe
Holy based!!

Attached: 1556654831927.png (409x356, 132K)

One man saving our race. The true hero of co!

All of this has only really been true for the last eighty years or so.

Islam during its heyday got along with the rest of the world about as well as any other sociopolitical force - i.e. the relationship between nations practicing Islam and nations not practicing Islam was one of alternating peace and war. They were also much more tolerant of Jews or Christians in their midst than Christendom was to other faiths, though there were also excessive flaws with their system IMO, for example their indulgent slave trade.

>b-b-b-but muh jihad!
>m-muh defensive crusades!

The concept of violent expansionist jihad had long fallen out of theological favour by the time period most people look at when they try to present the relationship of Islam and Christendom as an eternal battle. Muslim nations were not united and fought each other as much as they fought their Christian rivals in the Middle East. In fact, until relatively recently the Muslim world was mostly unaware that the Crusades were religiously motivated, and referred to them for the most part as the Frankish Wars.

Wow, I thought this was just going to be troll funny, but no. This is autism. Like real autism, not Yea Forums autism.

>Christians and Jews are friends
Only since modern times. Old Christianity despised Jews, and it was considered a perfectly sound theological position to consider them a damned people.

oil wars really fucked the middle east

actually based

Even in modernity, there's a smouldering Christian hatred toward Jews. Why do you think it's so easy to whip western traditionalists up into a frenzy of murderous anti-semitism?

Thanks Libcuck mudslime defenders. You just hate Christians, let's be real about it. Your kikes and mudslimes just hate Jesus and his followers. It's as simple as that.

Yikes and trannypilled.

So is there a proper rip out or what.

Attached: cuck.jpg (700x483, 39K)

GOD I HATE WOMEN AND MINORITIES! THEY'RE HORRIBLE! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS BUT ME AND THE PRESIDENT!

Attached: 1553089578974.png (474x505, 420K)

Haha. No. It's an edit of a camrip. That's worse than all the woman hating.

This but unironically.

the cuts are so obvious when it's a camrip

fucking npc

Attached: 1556863996691.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

Cool bosnian memes, bro.

Spotted the hebe.

That's a convoluted way to avoid saying gay.

Hey there was a post here in the last thread to a news article that said this was a plant that Disney paid a company to make so they could do like fake outrage. It's like a false flag deal. But now I can't find the link can someone repost it please. It was some news site.

Channers are retard,kill yourself
If only you didnt pushed anonymity that hard,uh ?

Nowadays you cunts dont merely shitpost,you're actively shooting people when you see a black men on the street

No shit Sherlock

It's a fucking false flag like the last Jedi one.

So, what, they lose of a minute of Brie being a bitch and saying “there are other planets in the universe, you know” and the cringeworthy girl power shot?

I bet it's a false-flag so libtards could whine about MUH EBUL ALT-WIGHT?

>Anything that makes me, an enlightened red pilled based person, look bad is fake and a false flag.

I just realized editing out the "America's ass" part makes sense because Cap was swearing too much overall. That bothered me.

See
You know what I wonder is... How many false flag callers are actually false flags?

Fucking hell, imagine being this fucking autistic

Does this make it gay?

Only if infinity stones touch.

Ok done. Now what?

>GOD I HATE WOMEN AND MINORITIES!
We all do, user.

Cringe

The one good fanedit I've seen is the Hunchback of Notre Dame with all the gargoyle scenes taken out.

It wasn't good enough to watch a second time, even with less Brie.

How exactly does this work when so much of the plot is dependent on Nebula?

>Mindlessly whiteknighting billion dollar, multinational corporations to trigger the incels

It doesn't. It doesn't fucking work. It's the movie with half taken out. It's literally just ree material for literally everyone to ree about in their own reeing way. It's fucking disease.

The only fan edit I care about is Wizard People, Dear Reader.

>mindlessly whiteknighting a braindead moron to trigger libs

Sounds based to me. Go back to seething about not being able to kill babies

The list of changes honestly doesn't sound that bad.

It’s hard to find but Doc Savage Detarnished did a really good job of rescuing an unwatchable movie and opened up my eyes to fanedits as a concept.
I’ve read good things about the prequel trilogy supercut that uses subtitles with the Japanese dialogue track to rewrite all the dialogue.

There's like 8 people actually seeding the torrent. It couldn't be more irrelevant.

Yes it could, there could be 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 or 0 people seeding.

samefag

This is a joke. Don't take everything so seriously, autists.

I think the sheer existence of this is bad for literally everyone. It makes right wing people look like women hating incels and riles up the faggot sjw lefty scum to rally with making all leftists look like sjw scum. It brings out the absolute worst of every side. Nothing good comes of this. It's not even a good edit or even good quality. It's just bad in every single way. It's amazing that such an abhorrent existence came to be. I don't know if it was pure spite, pure hate pure desire for chaos...its absolutely Baffling.

Tldr REEE I MAD

Attached: 8DDC5B62982A43C0AFF45EBFE08BFFD1.jpg (841x849, 264K)

Maybe women just really are awful and deserve the hate

Just like women say all men do is rape.

Have sex

>Hey there was a post here in the last thread to a news article that said this was a plant that Disney paid a company to make so they could do like fake outrage
And as we all know, people here post only fact, so that's clearly legit.

we're at late stages of conditioning. there's no helping them.
in 20 years men will pass a law (requested by female) to not only remove the foreskin of newborn white american boys but also their testicles.

And that's how you know it wasn't a "false flag" but an actual troll attempt from some Yea Forums imbecile with a lot of time in his hands, because only them (as well as youtube e-celebs) would delight themselves on riling out both sides and play defense just to shitpost.

Has anyone actually gave it a watch? Does it work with all that taken out?

Man, everything is simultaneously a false flag and not. Calling something a false flag as soon as it happens is absolutely bs and makes anyone look like a fucking week willed faggot.

See

EVS is prasing this

you'd think he'd be working on a comic but no the youtube bucks are where it's at

It's always alt-right retards who call everything false-flag when something them look bad, as if taking them by their word doesn't already make them look bad.
So much memeing about 13/50, muslims, "femoids" and gays, but then when someone goes and expels them, attacks them or worse, they're like "woah wait a second! that is definitely not who we are! #onelove"

CYBERFROG COMING OUT
uuuuuuuuuuuh...

2020?

even if that does happen their still support him

Part of the con about Cyberfrog is that it absolutely must NOT come out, or else he won't have anything to milk. He definitely needs to extend the deadlines by adding variant covers, shipping fees and paraphernalia for as long as possible, just so he can refurnish his new house.

man i can't even beging to imagine him seething with rage when the fans-her-vice shot happened.
i hope he wore his depends.

>Yea Forumsmblr so triggered they have to bring up casualgate shit
How embarrassing.

It wasn't even me, anyway. And quite frankly, you call every single reaction "triggered", so the only winning move is not to play, I guess?
Because I'll reply to say "oh okay this is shit" and you'll say I'm triggered. If I laugh at it, you'll say I'm seething, and if I say "what's the point?" you'll say I should go cope.

S E E T H I N G

But I wasn't laughing.

It would actually greatly improve the movie if that were the case. Sadly, it seems to be a meme cut.
Sometimes less is more.

Fpbp

fpgp

Why are you so obsessed with whether other men have sex or not? That's kind of gay, tbqh.

BASED
cringe

>Part of the con about Cyberfrog is that it absolutely must NOT come out
You said this about every other comic, and have been wrong every single time. Don't you get tired of being blown the fuck out all the time?

Attached: comicsgaters.png (933x633, 1.2M)

top fucking kek

Attached: 1200967861058.jpg (850x774, 216K)

>You said this about every other comic, and have been wrong every single time.
Except that, unlike every other comic, EVS has been notoriously transparent about spending all the money elsewhere while adding more perks for people to give him money while doing nothing.
Because yeah, I don't remember Meyer adding extra shit for variants, for instance. I don't like the guy, but I know well he didn't do that, and neither have the others. Meanwhile, EVS posts pictures of the crates of dolls he buys to deface, as well as his new house, both for bragging rights... And the comic? Delayed for many months, while he can't even tell how much of it is done.

Imagine being this FUCKING BASED

>IT'S TOTALLY A SCAM THIS TIME U GUIS I SWEAR
go dilate

I knew I forgot one:

Jesus those faces

fpbp

Attached: D1YpQaFVYAUQeZw.jpg (486x527, 33K)

During the Crusades the knights were warned against harming Jews as a "godly people"

>seething femcel

>empty gauntlet snap is considered a quip
imagine this fucking mentally deceased

>take out all the women
>movie is now 1000% better
that's some big think right there

Is this what high-grade satire looks like?

seething roastie

imagine spending time on this when you could be playing Warcraft 3 mods with your son

And yet, they still killed a lot of Jews. Some crusades actually killed more Jews than Muslims (and some killed more Christians than Muslims).

there was only one feminized scene, was it really a big deal?