Did Yea Forums actually see this episode? Thoughts?

Did Yea Forums actually see this episode? Thoughts?

Attached: 1557799725058.png (540x301, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvEgApesBWk&t=242s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It feels like a standard Arthur episode honestly, just at the end you see they assumed the wrong person and he was marrying a guy
How I like it. No promotion, no huge deal, just did it

gay.

I haven't watched Arthur in decades and I have no reason to start now.

Basically this. Plus the episode was mediocre at best like all new Arthur episodes.

Arthur has terrible animation now, doesn't it?

As for Mr. Ratburn, I've known he was gay for 2 decades.

Good thing I don't watch this show. No parent should let their kid watch it either.

Fag enabling propoganda , such a shame from what was once a good show awhile back

Attached: D6uFY-OXYAA2XIF.jpg (2048x1150, 389K)

I don't actually watch any cartoon anymore, I get all my opinons from reactions on Yea Forums.

I'm glad it triggered so many people but I don't really care about Arthur enough to have an opinion beyond that.

>diseased riddled vermin
>gay
Seems redundant

Attached: sam-raimi-1.jpg (586x646, 95K)

Animation was ugly, but the writing's as good as it ever was. "Forged letter spells sender's name wrong" may be an ancient joke, but it still made me chuckle

>Marrying an actual rat

Attached: gcgqXGB.jpg (480x270, 22K)

All of the shitty grammar and spelling errors made me lol. Muffy is a retard.

nets a couple chuckles, nothing special, works like the rest of the series it seems

i just like how hard it triggered virgin /pol/tards here (see above) and probably some screaming fat married women in conservative households reading fox news on ipads

A couple chuckles at a later season Arthur episode IS special user

classic Arthur was peak comfy very relaxing show

youtube.com/watch?v=jvEgApesBWk&t=242s

Rent free.

So we're supposed to believe that Ratburn was seeing this guy for years and absolutely nobody knew? Funny how the other new episodes just carry on as if nothing happened. Almost as if they just had to shoehorn in a token gay character somewhere in the show. Also notice how the gay guy could have easily been replaced with a woman and literally nothing would change.
They couldn't make Buster or Binky gay since they were kids and part of the main group, so they decided Ratburn would fit the role, even though all three of them have exhibited "gay" traits in the past. Hell, even Arthur has acted like a faggot a few times.
It's painfully obvious the whole gay thing was just lazily inserted at the last second for "progressive" points. Maybe if they hinted at it during the new season and then have it be the season finale, but there was no build up whatsoever.

>So we're supposed to believe that Ratburn was seeing this guy for years and absolutely nobody knew?
Perhaps you should watch the episode.

>thumbnail
You will now remember that Muffy had buck teeth.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

why would any of the kids know about ratburn's love life to begin with?

When was the last time anyone discussed this ocular fart of a show before gay marriage?

I don't watch regular wedding episodes, why should I watch gay wedding episodes?

Attached: wilsonfisk_close_5000.jpg (2100x1989, 656K)

Man, I remember someone asks me why I like to talk about gays in cartoons

But, the thread ended before I can do anything about it. Well, if the user is here, I going to say that I usually hate when the media turn feminine males into gays. It's like turning mr. Krab into a jew because he likes money. And I usually vent out my opinions on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558033696646.jpg (512x512, 32K)

have sex

how nu r u?