Rick and Morty Season 4

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJy9DT-KXs

Will it be good? Season 3 was pretty decent minus the Vindicators episode.

Or will it be like Game of Thrones and just be one confusing disappointing mess?

Attached: tammy-rick-and-morty-10.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHLzEXEqMe8
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will it be good?
Nah
>Season 3 was pretty decent minus the Vindicators episode.
Not really. Citadel was the only good episode.

Why did you link some youtube video from some literally who faggot instead of just the trailer

>Not enjoying the vindicators episode
>A team of idiot superheroes tearing themselves apart while Rick and Morty just watch in horror
>that fucking rollercoaster ride going backwards as Morty is just done from learning Rick prefers Noob Noob to him
>GHOST TRAIN
>Half a million ants, half a galaxy
>their leader going on a make a wish/retard participation rant before jet packing directly into a buzz saw

How can you not enjoy it? It was the main cast being witness to a group more dysfunctional than themselves. All they had to do was sit back and chill, and everyone would have lived.

I liked the bit where it's revealed that Rick rants about Israel when he gets too drunk

Attached: a9a.gif (379x387, 71K)

Can we predict the subverted expectations?

>Another episode where we think we know Rick but it was a logical ruse
>Tammy and Evil Morty killed off/dealt with anti-climatically
>Sorta meta episode that alludes to the problem of Rick and Morty's writing without doing anything to solve it
>The Psychiatrist Returns

Attached: photonpill.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Will they finally get the green cube

A whole season of bloody walking to Bendigo Morty!

>I'M PICKLE RICK

>Everyone you might admire is actually a dick
>Heroism and virtue of any kind is just a facade for their horrible behavior
>The only thing you can rely on is that everyone will betray and lie to each other
>Rick is not only smart enough to realize it, he can reveal it's all a joke while black out drunk

It fit with the tone of the show, but man that was a depressing episode.

crocubot was pure.

>Principal Vagina here. Don't let the name fool you, I am very much in charge,
>REMINDING you that tonight is our annual Flu Season Dance
>I don't know how many times I have to say this, but if you have the flu, stay home.
>The Flu Season Dance is about awareness, not to celebrate. You don't bring dead babies to Passover.

I liked it
You can't focus on that stuff. After all, even THAT is still mostly done as a joke

>i-i-i-i-i-i don't want to make an announcment
its like self parody

Lol fuck off. Episode 1 was great and Morty's Mindbenders is literally the best episode of the series.

vindicators sucked so hard that even dan harmon hated it
its honestly such a petty episode, that was also at the same time masturbatory
"hey avengers you suck! and we're sooooo much better than you"
i ain't a fan of the MCU but you can tell someone on the writing room really had a bone to pick with movies he never saw

and the ending sucked. A Million Ants just killed Ghost Train, and he stopped the galaxy chick from killing rick and morty?

it wasn't a good episode

As long as they dial back on Rick always winning and have him actually show some love and compassion again, then sure.

An adult swim podcast said it perfectly
>Season 1
>Straightforward series written by people who’ve been assigned or applied for the show
>Season 3
>It’s obvious that the fans are writing the show, as there are more nods to past episodes
Fandom can kill itself from the inside

Vindicators is overhated. Weakest episode was Rickmancing the Stone.

S3 ends with Rick losing everything he fought for and having to admit Jerry is not only better for the family to have around, but also that he can't just leave his universe

Good. Keep it that way.

>>It’s obvious that the fans are writing the show, as there are more nods to past episodes
thats kind of what happened
Dan Harmon forced them to hire a bunch of new female writers so he has more women around the office to creep around because he's a desperate loser who got divorced for being an alcoholic

This. Crocubot didn’t deserve that gruesome death, nor did he deserve being on a team with a bunch of assholes.

Attached: 2B393E4A-D0DC-4673-AC82-03400ED8C0B4.jpg (828x668, 38K)

All I really want is you internet grognards to not flip your shit in the real world. The McDonalds incidents were just depressing.

Otherwise, at worst it will be mediocre. And I'll watch one mediocre season. Probably not two.

Season 3 was trash

I’m so glad i’m not a part of the hivemind and can see the strengths and weaknesses of season 3. It’s genuinely a 7/10 which is still great, and the final episode sets the characters up to fix the major flaws of the season.

>even Dan Harmon hated It
So what? He's dead weight on the show. His opinions don't mean shit.

So. Tell me, Yea Forums.

After the Mcdonalds raid where do you think Reddit will strike once Rick does an epic joke worthy of an emmy?

Attached: 423vqz5iecqy.jpg (928x767, 79K)

I HOPE psychiatrist returns. She was my favorite character.

Their IQ is too big to notice when people mock at them

That 11 minute Australian shitpost was better than the entirety of season 3.

Attached: 1523928549803.jpg (433x435, 43K)

Just seemed like 22 minutes of Rick and Morty jacking itself off by saying it’s better than the MCU

This, it just felt like a petty strawman episode to make fun of something the writers don't like.
>haha all your heroes are actually the same and also douchebags.
The rest of the season was fine though but not amazing imo.

The first episode and Mind Blowers were good.

I also thought Pickle Rick was okay, memes aside.

I didn't care for the episode because we barely get to know these guys before Rick suddenly tears them down and explains why they're shit. Even Morty stops caring almost immediately after the first guy dies.

thats what i'm saying
such dead weight even realized how shit it was

I'd say there is like three good episodes in season 3? They had some good ideas that were just wasted in the season.
It's sad that this isn't even a joke, & Justin Roiland wanting a parallel Rick & Morty who are in a relationship together is also creepy/alarming & it puts the OG Dac Brown & Marty in a new light.

>7/10
that's pretty generous IMO user

God I love this

Fixed.

Attached: 1558053414744.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Boring and poorly written show even in season 2.

Oh wow tired out themes that were poorly executed so deep. Even Dan hated that shit episode

damn, Harmon looks terrible. What has happened?

> he's fat
not even once bros!
> /fit/ has left the room

>The person who animated the snake was a trans furry

OP is a woman, plus the picture has since been fixed.
See

He got the bad case of loser that many on Yea Forums have

>I did some science to my gun Morty. It’s a REAL gun Morty. I’ve got a REAL gun
So stupid yet makes me laugh

Thats a girl, not a guy, notice the bust, lips and eyelashes on top of extremely girly features.
Also the pic has been fixed, see

Here's my problem with it and I don't know if they can fix it.

Rick has been powered up to an insane level. Morty is angry and acting more like rick 2.0, instead of being a naive but good hearted kid to be ricks foil.

Ex: episode with scary terry/dogs.

In season 1, rick/morty ran from the danger, and rick even said to set up shop in the sewers instead of fighting them. They also dealt with scary terrie in an item way instead of a confrontational 1 on 1 fight.

In season 3, if this was the same episode, rick would have fought scary terrie head on and built some kind of dream gun and shot/killed terrie. Then he would proceed to backflip into the house with dogs and nuke them with ultra laser pistols.

Literally he has an ironman suit built into his skeleton, and engages fights at every turn.

Season 1-2 had many episodes with 0 death and just pure humor.

Season 3, EVERY single episode has immense gore/action sequences, and it was the resolution to every problem. Just pure brute force instead of clever thinking.

So, can they depower/reset rick to season 1 level o f dealing with problems? Can morty become good natured/innocent again?

I have no idea but i'm not counting on it.

Furthermore

S1/S2 established that rick is a terrorist who fought in a galactic war with his friends, a fight they lost and became terrorists in hiding.

S3... rick destroys the whole gov they fought agaisnt.. solo.

He didn't really realize it so much as just bring it out in them. None of his tests were actually even related to why they were all crappy people. The entire thing was all driven by his jealousy over them having the one thing he couldn't have (aside from him just disliking them in general).

>Justin Roiland wanting a parallel Rick & Morty who are in a relationship together
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the case, user. That was just a joke.

this

and Pickle Rick was unironically one of the best episodes, memes aside.

This, so bad. Season 2 ended on a great note because it was Rick realizing how toxic he was and that the only decent thing he could do for his family was stay away before he got them killed like his best friend.

Only oopsie, it was all as keikaku birdperson never meant jack shit to rick he could've toppled the federation any time BURP

Each season has gotten progressively worse. S3 only had two or three good episodes. I have no reason to believe S4 will be good.

Hopefully we get another rick morty planet episode. It was a really fun episode.

Attached: 1121122542311.jpg (385x357, 13K)

>Brick and Fourty years an alcoholic

They shouldn’t have had Rick destroy the galactic government or escape prison. He’s too OP and not in a funny way.

They should’ve done something like, five minutes after we last saw him imprisoned he gets released because some crazy shit is happening and the galactic president wants him to fix it.

He manages to do so, and as a reward they release him on parole. So he has to stay on Earth with some kinda space-ankle bracelet that’ll set his molecules on fire if he leaves the earth or this dimension

Then you can have 4-5 episodes where you have specific stories on earth where Rick has to limit himself and still somehow win instead of just dimension hopping constantly. Plus you’d have the comedy element of Rick having to deal with shit he hates like bureaucracy when he has to check in with his alien parole officer.

Would’ve been cool to have an episode where the smith family get invited to some space party, and Rick is pissed because he can’t come. Then when shit inevitably hits the fan he has to help them entirely by Skype or some shit

“Just reverse the polarity of the nebular winch Morty! It’s not rocket science!”

Completely unrelated question. What boards do you think Rick frequents?

>Vindicators
I like that episode. If you know that twist, pretty interesting to watch the Vindicators turn on themselves. Also one of the few episodes where Rick isn't in control. I think my favorite part is the whole thing is a set up for Doop Doop party, but Rick took him out by giving him a mess of Diarrhea and vomit.

Attached: Noob-Noob-Rick-and-Morty.jpg (970x545, 327K)

The amount of better ideas I see on Yea Forums in these threads is genuinely astounding.

/d/, /trash/, /k/, /pol/, /sci/ and Yea Forums.
It was amusing to see Rick getting flustered over something so specific to Earth.

It's one of my favourite episodes as well.

I have no idea why people keep parroting that "season 3 sucked". When I ask people what they hated about the last season it eventually always comes down to "normies started watching it".

ooh edgy

Sounds good

Dont forget /diy/

Tammy looks like Hank Pym's daughter.

This is exactly my problem with this show i just cant be bothered to care if everything they establish can be destroyed next episode with ''IT WAS ALL A RUSE lolololol get dunked on!''
If the message is nothing matters and there's no reason to care then I can't help but ask why I should care about this show which keeps betraying me and doesn't give me reason to care in the first place?

>It's sad that this isn't even a joke, & Justin Roiland wanting a parallel Rick & Morty who are in a relationship together is also creepy/alarming & it puts the OG Dac Brown & Marty in a new light.

Not... really?

The McDonalds shit is literally a youtuber who made prank videos doing intentionally cringey shit. It's fake news.

>Or will it be like Game of Thrones and just be one confusing disappointing mess?
probably garbage
the fact that people have expectations for it will force the show to be bad
the first few seasons were probably written when justin roiland and dan harmon were drunk or high and thats what this show is, something to watch when you turn your brain off
so when fucking artists try to break down everything and speculate about future seasons it puts the writers in a bad position where they have to try to appease the fans with a serious story in a comedy
I don't remember much of last season but I think I remember them trying to make "WUBALUBADUBDUB" a serious thing with bird person explaining it or some garbage
its still gonna make shittons of money but its gonna go down the shitter really fast unless they stop giving a fuck about the show, which will somehow make it better

Attached: 20f39515439ec8e9a63ccc60d594d920--fire-emblem-fates-google-search.jpg (500x360, 41K)

>I don't remember much of last season but I think I remember them trying to make "WUBALUBADUBDUB" a serious thing with bird person explaining it or some garbage

That was the first season, wasn't it? After the house party?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHLzEXEqMe8

That's part of being human. There might be multi-dimensional shit going on but it's in poor form to bash on Israel.

Whelp, trips have spoken.

Jerry isn't even that bad of a guy, the universe and Rick just hate him

Makes you wonder if there's a causal link there.

Literally read the thread, people give some pretty valid reasons as to why they don't like it.

>unemployed father spends no time with daughter, son
>not looking for work
>literally plays golf by himself while wife works and cooks
>shits on father in law (who supports the family at ALL COSTS) in front of children and wife
>a marketer. that cant even sell apples
>has no friends (before doofus rick)
>enjoys the 1997 movie titanic
>got a 9/10 blond high school girl preggos and ruined her chance of being a real doctor
>frequently brings up that shes NOT A REAL DOCTOR as an insult to his wife
>plays video games at dinner table instead of being a parent and/or caring about family

>isn't even that bad

ok then. i guess that makes sense coming from someone who posts on reddit and Yea Forums.

this post written by seething femanazi or soiboi cuck.

just explaining why season 3 writing was shit and inconsistent and illogical.

now post your weeb fuckpillows and big tit mousepads while tipping your fedora, buttplug boy.

or explain why you liked season 3 so much you feel the need to insult instead of having a dialog.

we stop following c137 rick and morty.

this will be season 4 opener.

prepare your anuses.

>This, it just felt like a petty strawman episode to make fun of something the writers don't like.
>haha all your heroes are actually the same and also douchebags.

Really? Cause that sounds like The Boys or Marshal Law, just Rick and Morty-ish.

Season 3 was garbage. I cannot stand those annoying faggots another second, it's the same bullshit every single episode.

Would be a problem due to the show having less continuity again and confusing people who are watching without seeing previous episodes.

And this is where we find ourselves with two options. This poster is either A retarded or B a shill. One way or another they must be put down for the good of society.

That much has been around since Mr. Poopy Butthole. Although I don't know how many Ricks there are that don't live on the citadel

season 3 fucking sucked ass. this show is dead. let's keep our fond memories of the first two seasons and move on

bushworld was better than anything roiland and harmon could ever hope to make

So what Rick is fighting(besides God), isn't immediately obvious. We say the galatic government and he's definitely got their ire, but remember, in the first episode we see that other organizations do have interdimensional travel(he brings Morty through interdimensional customs)

We also know that while Rick brings down the Galatic Government, Tammy is just fine with her own shell unit.

Honestly, Tammy's deal intrigues me. She's like the order to Rick's chaos - literally, she survives Rick's chaotic takedown of the government.

Evil Morty is his own player with his own #damaged agenda

Attached: Family Guy God.jpg (630x1200, 48K)

IT'S SYMBOLIIIIIIIIC

Attached: Nuetrollfag.png (1017x494, 503K)

It was just an eleven minute Yea Forums australia joke

To be frank they all come off as assholes. Well maybe except the robo-croc, he seemed alright.

Unfunny women writers will ruin that shit again.

I FUCKED YOUR DAD MORTY
I FUCKED YOUR DAAAAAAADUBALUBADUBDUB
ITWASNT ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM A KEK I ALSO MADE HIM MY BOTCH
I FUCKEE YOUR DAD 2019 YABADABADOOO

Summer is my favorite Rick and Morty, and not because of waifufaggotry.

Are you kidding? Dude's part robot. I'd let him maybe wash my car, but I wouldn't want him dating my daughter.

>Rick is not only smart enough to realize it

To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

I'm just gonna samefag this, it was just a Rick and Morty style circlejerk

Evil morty is ricks original morty, the one left behind to get eaten by frogs.

The reason why he's so smart is cause he used the memory gun to give himself ricks memories, so became kinda a hybrid.

It's why in the citadel episode he calls the other morty "young man".

I thought he was the one with the bomb at the beginning of the first episode

god fucking damn it this board is cancer, the network forced diversity hire after people kept calling the crew a sausage fest, and yet this god damn board still spins it around as a guy being creepy to women

why cant people not fucking do this every time? god fucking damn

I know people meme on female writers, but that's not even the problem to me.

The new female writers (only new ones hired) were allowed to direct/write the episodes from the getgo. I think this was the mistake, they should have been assistant writers first, and then once they figured out how the show is written write for season 4. It's why the early episodes of S3 that were written by the new writers were so poor compared to the later ones in the season.

When was the summer breast episode? It just felt like women in the writers room being cunts about other women for 22 minutes and punishing a guy into titties and making Morty "get revenge" on him.

I wonder when are we going to see more garbage collector, truck driver, welding, plumbing and sperm donor diversity.
What a joke to force female onto a male job/creation.
Their brains are smaller and do not work like males.
That is why season 3 was not as good as 1 and 2?
I thought writers just got rich and lazy, but oh well, good job womyn.

Season 3, and yet that was fem writers again. It made no sense either since summer cheated and fucked that wasteland guy too episodes ago

>trips
Damn you Boco

Attached: 1555535622468.jpg (680x422, 70K)

god i wish tammy would sit on my face while she crushes my balls

Slow the fuck down Dan

just rewatched a few episodes of rick n morty. every episode has cringe in it, its just that there is nothing else to watch.

so its the best show compared to tv now. but also it is not great. so much product placement. so much cringey shit. so little actual rick and morty. lots of filler . its the jerry show with summer a LOT.

because dan harmon knows how to write for jerry now. divorced piece of shit.

>so its the best show compared to tv now. but also it is not great
Regular Show existed along side most Rick and Morty episodes as they were airing. Speaking comparing it to the rest should be as it was coming out if you want it to mean anything. Then stuff like now is different because a lot has ended, and there's not many of the same types out there. R&M has always been shit, it just used to be tolerable

regular show is shit.
it was always shit. you were hoping it would be fun but it kept being shit. and then it went into furry shit. and then it was just awful.
the pilot is good tho

The first three seasons of RS blows R&M out of the water.

>mfw he was in my ex's circle of friends when he was an unabashed Yea Forums-tard in 2006-7

Attached: 1546130927446.png (400x398, 185K)

>the pilot is good tho
the early episodes were exactly like the pilot dumbass

>I'm currently in his discord server

It’s the exact thing that killed community

>this line still hasn't been topped

>show peaked in season one.

the problem is that summer, jerry and morty are all terribly boring characters by themselves. so when there is a b-story with just them, the show really doesnt work well.

when its rick and morty having an adventure there is a dynamic. when summer is involved the writers are so constrained that they turn something fun like a mad max apocalypse into a lazy parody sitcom about a newly married couple.

to be fair you have to have a really high IQ to enjoy rick and morty.

Summer has always been the third main character and she's fairly entertaining. She's like Morty but more proactive and embracing of Rick's lunacy(though Morty is more experienced and so Summer gets traumatized in situations where he would not.)

look, its simple

>adventures of rick and morty
>adventures
>rick and morty

stick to the title and the show will be good.
stray from the simple adventures of the two characters rick and morty, and the show will be bad.

I'm screenshoting this for the future

unless you are saying you like the episode where beth and jerry debate to let out the space alien creature from ricks underground lab.

boy that was a fun, exciting and rewatchable episode.

I disagree.
I can like Summer and other characters besides Rick and Morty and still find Beth and Jerry's marriage annoying.

I doubt it, now that we have women writers there's going to be more potential for Tammy to show up and do things. This is like a 70 episode fucking season so there's lots of room.

I hope the crew crashes and burns with this, AT's fifth season with double length episode order had the crew burn out pretty bad and they said it was rough, now add on like 20 more episodes. Besides, that's like 100 episodes after the fact, enough for [as] to loop without wasting money on furthering production.

you liked needful things, summer and her bf during thorassic park, and summer on gazorpazorp talking about clothing?

i just wanted a spacey scifi show.

rick and morty gets bogged down with teenage sitcom blossom / clarissa explains it all after school special nonsense.

dont defend the poor writing of the character just because shes your waifu.

I think Summer's B plot in the Miniverse episode is better than the A plot. And Summer in Gazorpazorp isn't just talking about clothes, it's a big spoof of women. The women only utopia is shown to be ridiculous and Rick and Summer work together to leave it. I also like the moments where Summer thinks in Rick's absurd logic and her role in season 3's opening. Going from lambasting Rick for not caring about her to going to calling Morty out for not trusting in Rick. She's a good foil to Morty in that she idolizes Rick while Morty distrusts Rick, and sometimes this works, and sometimes it blows up in her face in funny ways.

As for Summer and her BF, what, do you find Morty and Jessica entertaining? Because you can dislike some aspects of a character without dismissing them completely.

I'm on board with you about Beth and Jerry, it's hard to make those two fun to watch, and their on again off again on again nature gets old real fast.

I like Summer, she has a heart.

Unlike Beth, who is apparently "smart" because she's a psychopath who hurts people for fun.

I never bothered to watch s3, season 2 was really fucking bad. The giant head shit was so baseline it felt like reddit wrote it

Season 3 sucked because it was allegedly smart characters written stupidly.

Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men is a smartly written smart character. When Chigurh kills a hotel room full of three people he books the room next door so he can examine it, finding which walls he can shoot through, where the light switch is, what sort of cover is there etc. This is a smart thing to do because Chigurh is a smart person who is written by another smart person who understands how smart people think.

When Rick wants to get out of family counseling, he uses a magical serum that turns him in to a pickle. When he rolls in to the sewer, he builds a macabre cyborg suit from roaches and rats using nothing but his tongue before going on a rampage through a foreign embassy because over the top violence is funny.

Eventually he cures himself with another magic potion. This is retarded because Rick is supposed to be a smart person but is written by a stupid person to whom smart people are indistinguishable from wizards.

Attached: fucking wizards.png (950x534, 410K)

I honestly didn't care for season 3, so I don't have a lot of hope for season 4.

>Rick is like a magic user of some sort
Without speculating further, this is something that has been explicitly shown in the show's canon. Instantly recognizes the devil, and when Morty is possessed by some evil parasite he says "Yeah we can't use science in this situation but there's a magical spell we can use."

Rick also is shown to pray to God when shit hits the fan, claim to maybe be a demon or a God himself, etc, etc.

I know you're going for the Sherlock comparison but it doesn't really work because Rick is in a setting that allows for magic.

Also Cormac McCarthy is a Christian and there's spooky shit with Anton Chigurh and that Judge in Blood Meridian(especially the Judge)

Garth Ennis made a whole serious out of it and now it is a show on Amazon

>Rick also is shown to pray to God when shit hits the fan, claim to maybe be a demon or a God himself, etc, etc.
I wonder how the multiverse affects God. Is there a God per universe or does one God rule over all of them? If each universe has a God then I guess I could understand why Rick is so nihilistic and rants against God.

It was just too bitter and cynical. I can only take so much before it becomes unenjoyable.

why does the vindicators so shit on? Pickle rick went from fun to self felatiating pretty fast

>BUT WHAT IF SUPERHEROES WERE INCOMPETENT JERKS
This isn't a storyline that I necessarily have an inherent problem with, but man, it attracts edgy hacks like moths to a flame and this episode might've been the worst example of that. It's like, yeah, everyone older than ten realizes that superheroes are idealized figures who possess incredible amounts of power and virtue. You're not being deep or breaking new ground by pointing out that this is a bit unrealistic, and it definitely doesn't help matters when you have your intelligent, nihilistic, wickedly humorous science wizard self-insert show them up at every turn. That exact same set-up had been done a thousand times better in not one, but two extremely popular graphic novels that came out over three decades ago.

Excellent copypasta adaptation. I give it a thumbs-up.

Vindicators doesn't differ much from pickle rick or the rickchurian mortydate, it's as self-fellating as the show can get.

>All they had to do was sit back and chill, and everyone would have lived.

except for all of the neutron bombs.

do you people even watch the show?

More like
>SHIT AND CORNY

God-like: Episode 1, Citadel Episode
Awesome: Beth Episode, Rollercoaster
Good: Mind Blowers, Mutant Boogers
Acceptable: Finale (except for the ending), Pickle Rick (only the pickle rick parts, not the boring ass therapy session)
Shit: Episode 2, Vindicators

Harmon? Absolutely.

Roiland... Dude, literally all of the humor on that show in seasons 1/2 are him. Dan's the reason the show has gone off the fucking rails and slipped into mediocre territory.

Well, it's better than what we actually got. Nice job.

I fucking hate Sherlock too. But the original pasta is better.

Good effort, tho. 4/5.

I liked the Morty's Mind episode.

>better
>nerfing rick

no. this is dumb fanfiction. the bugs are dumb. the dumb cannot conquer the smart.

as-is it was just another "everything is back to normal at the end of the episode" episode.

the trick is to continue forward and NEVER EXPLAIN BACKSTORIES. e.g. the birdperson backstory. just dont explain it. its going to be stupid , REALLY STUPID.

so probably the 2nd episode of season 4 is how birdperson became birdperson.

This fucking sucks. Of course it will be out in November. Man we'll never get a fucking Halloween special.

R&M really dropped the ball. It's way too early for them to have such inconsistent seasons. S1 was near perfect but 2&3 are only half good. What is it? Are they hiring incompetent writers? Are Dan and Justin hacks that got lucky once? What is it exactly? I want to clarify that this isn't some bandwagon hate just to shit on a popular show. I genuinely believe it dropped in quality and now when I watch something like that horrendous Mad Max parody that was two years too late or the Pickle Rick episode i cringe and feel all hope is lost not just for the humor, but the overall quality of the writing. Are the long breaks responsible? What exactly are they doing wrong?

>the dumb cannot conquer the smart
Allow me to tell you a tale of Zapp Brannigan's heroic victory over the hyper intelligent kill bots

Attached: zapp brannigan.png (265x524, 38K)

Season 3 is better than Season 2 IMO

well one problem is that you think they were parodying mad max fury road and not mad max of ye olden days starring mel gibson.

re: pickle rick yeah , you are realizing that you loved it at the time but that upon reflection, the show just isn't that great. it happens.

i am going to make a guess. i think its the editing. i think the writing is similar enough but the editing is what has changed. e.g. jokes take longer to play out. scenes go on too long. also less rick saying the truth and more filler.

>posting your video instead of the actual trailer
fuck you I almost clicked it

>half a million ants, half a galaxy
literally the only audible laugh I got out of season 2 and 3

and?

The only way to salvage the show is to kill Harmon and unleash Roiland

Do you really want an entire season of little boys getting stabbed and then a pervert fucking the stab wound?

>you are realizing that you loved it at the time
I never said or implied this.

Pickle Rick produced one of the best songs on the internet, though

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

How much longer till Morty fucks Summer?

>the dumb cannot conquer the smart
Explain the modern world

Attached: 73e5131bd58177ecf393dd5bd0e59603787cd188.png (530x681, 77K)

Will the show ever have nudity?

I'm just hopping Reddit sucks the dick out of this season and that the show forces another stale normie meme that makes them make an ass of themselves online and outside, the whole sauce shit was hilarious.

Attached: 1558068149150.png (464x720, 525K)

Zapp is too much of a chad to lose against simple robots

I'd rather have Beth in lingerie of some kind like Dream Summer, rather than full nudity desu

Attached: 1506328571513.png (1920x1088, 2.04M)

sauce?