Read this and Jim Starlin's Dreadstar today - are any of the other Marvel Graphic Novels as good?

Read this and Jim Starlin's Dreadstar today - are any of the other Marvel Graphic Novels as good?

Attached: 61J2GuuXbSL._SX372_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (374x499, 52K)

Huh, I actually had a chance to buy this recently. I think it's gone now. Was it any good?

OP literally said it was good, asshole.
Spider-Man Hooky is pretty nice.

No need to be a cunt, douchebag.

why do you faggots always result to name calling?

Bunch of heebie niggers.

Try reading before commenting, dickmunch.

The OP didn't directly call it good, so I figured I could fish for extra details, cocksocket.

Starstruck is good, but reading the Marvel Graphic Novel reprint of it might not be the best way.
Elaine Lee originally serialized it in euromagazines. She was given the opportunity to have it reprinted for North American audiences as a MGN.
Then she was able to get six additional issues published through Epic.
That's all that came out, but over time, she and the artist Michael Kaluta went back and kept adding more stuff to what was originally published in the OGN. Dark Horse offered to reprint it in black and white, and Kaluta literally went back and drew more stuff for each of the original pages. The Marvel OGN was eurocomic shaped, and Dark Horse was hoping for regular dimensions.
That Dark Horse printing has never been scanned to my knowledge.
More time passed, and then they both did a kickstarter for IDW to reprint it. That resulted in IDW reprinting the Marvel OGN content, plus around one hundred other pages that she added into it over time, and the first issue published by Epic.
Unfortunately, this also means that it was recolored. Here's a comparison I made around a year ago. The Marvel Graphic Novel rip is on the left, and the literally-extended version is on the right.
If you read the Marvel one, you will have the original coloring, but lose out on the additional art and new pages.

Attached: StarstruckComparisonMarvelGNvsIDW2.jpg (3216x3056, 2.96M)

He asked if other comics were as good while searching for recommendations, obviously he thinks it's good you jizz wizard.

all of them

Thanks for confirming what I said, you professional penis pumping prick.

The P. Craig Russell drawn Elric one and obviously the famous ones like Death of Captain Marvel and God Loves, Man Kills and Emperor Doom. Honestly the quality control was pretty high so most of them are worth looking at.

Alien Legion: A Grey Day To Die

I'm a bit of a capeshit pleb so the ones I've really enjoyed are:
X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills
Daredevil: Love and War
Alien Legion: A Grey Day to Die
The Incredible Hulk and the Thing: The Big Change
Death of Groo

Some I want to check out based on creators:
Star Slammers
The Futurians
Void Indigo
Marada the She-Wolf
Conan the Reaver
A Sailor's Story
Wolfpack
Hercules Prince of Power: Full Circle

I read it but don't ask me what it was about:
Silver Surfer: Judgment Day
Amazing Spider-Man: Hooky
Punisher - Assassin's Guild
The Aladdin Effect
Iron Man: Crash

>Void Indigo
Keep it in the back of your mind that this one was a Hawkman story that DC rejected

Doctor Strange: Into Shamballah is also good

Killraven is fucking awesome. I picked up the Essential book on a blind buy and I'm glad I did. Awesome mix of pulp fantasy and Bronze Age grittiness and a serialized story with long term character development not seen in many books at the time.

Attached: killlraven - amazing adventures 023.jpg (1275x1915, 834K)

the new story line was nice
will they ever finish the storyline???

i enjoyed this alot

Attached: Punisher_Return_to_Big_Nothing_Vol_1_1.jpg (1476x1933, 1.29M)

The story was kind of finished. All the comics stuff is a prequel to an off-broadway play that she did decades ago

Jim Starlin's last infinity trilogy was great, and his current and final one is shaping up nicely too

Good stuff.

The Futurians and Star Slammers are both amazing.