What ever happened to she hulk? I remember her having a comic run around 2015. Is there any current run of her...

What ever happened to she hulk? I remember her having a comic run around 2015. Is there any current run of her? Is she still relevant.

Attached: 5168621.jpg (600x900, 66K)

Only relevant to my dick (for the abs) and my ass (because no way she isn’t a femdom pegger)

They made her even bigger than that hideous mess youve posted and nobody likes "big as a dude" shulkie.

Disney can't use her in TV/movies without going halfsies with Universal so she might as well not exist to them.

Is that why there hasn't been any new run?

She starred in a run just called "Hulk" that got cancelled at issue #11 in 2017.

I still say it'd be kinda fun if she had kept her personality.

>Is that why there hasn't been any new run?
No, you can blame CW2 for that.
No one is sure what to do with her so they are just letting Avengers do whatever and hope something happens.

>entire appeal of she hulk is that she is the hulk but a cute girl
>Make her ugly and bulky like the real hulk
Fucking retards

Aaron and Bendis happened. Bendis killed She-Hulk in the most retarded way possible. And Aaron raped She-Hulk's character and reduced her to a mindless idiot.

Wait, Google is telling me that run got retitled and renumbered as She-Hulk #159 and lasted that way until #163 in May of last year.

What happened? Why did bendis kill her?

What are the essential/good issues of She-Hulk?

CW2? She had a show?

To create intrigue in his Civil War 2 event. Carol took her and a bunch of other people who were WAY over their heads to a fight against Thanos and it predictably ended poorly for them. Jen didn't actually die though, she just fell into a coma and woke up a different character.

Ignore this. I'm retarded

SJWs ruined her
she hasnt been relevant since

Aaron got pretty salty that Ewing called dibs on Hulk, so he turned Jen into a lazy copy of hulk all the way down to retarded hulk speak, which makes no sense since her last solo series ended with her back to normal. She really serves no purpose in his book other that to be a hulk stand-in.

Bendis and Aaron are SJWs? I thought they were just hacks.

I want to go back to She-Hulk being one of the 4th wall breakers instead of a serious character for serious people.

Attached: tumblr_mvwkwlMuiC1rur0aro1_1280.jpg (1264x1920, 1.17M)

So with that being said. What is the best most current run of comics. I miss lawyer she-hulk

Deadpool took that ball and ran with it so far, even to the point of stealing Madcap as his arch-nemesis, that I don't think general audiences will ever accept Shulkie "infringing" on his gimmick.

She-Hulk Vol 3 from back in 2014 was very lawyer-centric, from what I recall, but you have to stomach the art.

Attached: 13481537._SY540_.jpg (356x540, 47K)

What does she look like?

She looks like a frog. Why is it so bad. I don't think I can stomach it. This depresses me.

Attached: IMG_20190430_153234.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Attached: 6BAA63D4-69D4-4950-A4C1-1A6C68944EB3.jpg (915x1400, 298K)

Sad thing is that the artist used to do solid work, but at some point it seems he was eaten alive by his own style.

Attached: e6e7922c828612706d1b1b977af6641b.jpg (624x957, 138K)

>normalfags are jacking off to the thiccness of this statue on Twitter

Shows how disconnected this place is sometimes.

It's weird that they still play Hellcat as her BFF

And that's the real tragedy.

Disney really killed Marvel comics

Who was the artist?

So what would be the best overall she-hulk comics?

Javier Pulido. His stuff from the late 90s and his stuff from now is like day and night,

Byrne's run
Slott's run

Read those up to the point you get tired

she isn't

she's a bottom

It wouldn't be so bad that she looks like this if she still acted like normal but she doesn't. What a trainwreck.

It's because she's sexy, fappable too. But she is not Jen.

One might think dude had a stroke or something goddamn is that bad.