REMEMBER ME, user?!

REMEMBER ME, user?!

Attached: judge doom teBcSMwx_AGl.jpg (547x600, 45K)

Not so fast, you maniac

Attached: Eddie_Valiant_Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit_Disney.jpg (1009x719, 88K)

When I killed your /generals/, I talked JUST. LIKE. THIS!!!!!!

Judge Doom will always be one of my favorite villains of all time

Got me to smirk.

GO AWAY JUDGE DOOM, YOU BELONG TO MY HORRIFYING CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!

>The part where he melts

Attached: Satan.png (3000x2000, 1.68M)

I liked that part.

More like, the part where he melts the innocent shoe and the poor thing squeaked while it was dying. That shit was horrible.

i never understood what he said. I always thought it was
>I TALKED!
>YIPE
>WIPE
>HYYYYYPE!!!

user, what?

Attached: 1553812243707.jpg (247x247, 12K)

Much obliged.

How to get toon gf

>The part where his flatten body gets up

Attached: I+feelt+more+horror+and+disgust+than+anything+else+since+_8899d21cbfdb212bd9691768e82d3d23[1].png (264x200, 53K)

listen to it again, i swear that's what he says

yipe, wipe, hype

You're legitimately retarded

>The part where he melts the shoe

Attached: qt.png (391x521, 203K)

I'M GONNA DO IT Yea Forums

Attached: Dip of Doom.jpg (325x355, 54K)

Somebody stop him!

Attached: roger-rabbit4.jpg (475x311, 27K)

>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 6K)

I was kinda reminded of this when I saw Ditto

You could have stopped him...

Attached: 66a5a4d9df7025f90bdb71f63e3b6838.jpg (600x318, 23K)

NOOOOO!! GOD WHY, THE MEMORIES!!!

Attached: 478941561456.jpg (749x694, 96K)

The Ditto scene in Detective Pikachu reminded me a lot of this scene and I really liked it for that. Kids movies these days need to scare the shit out of kids again.

What an absolutely horrifying scene. It must've given so many fucking kids horrible nightmares.

HE WERENT NO RABBIT!

Attached: bugsy.jpg (220x165, 11K)

Fun fact :
You could guess that he was a toon all along at the first and second scene in which he appears, as he is the only Live-Action character to have his cape floating in the air even though there is no wind.

Attached: 1530771998922.jpg (450x338, 14K)

Anyone else wish the Transformers came into the Rodger Rabbit universe and started wreckin shit?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-16-15h03m58s104.png (368x224, 116K)

They wouldn't be around for another 40ish years after movie is set.

Eh, they did enough time travel in the Transformers universe to make it plausible.

Attached: SE.png (357x211, 89K)

No

He also never blinks.

Aren't cartoons the same as actors and actresses in Roger Rabbit? In that case, Transformers wouldn't appear as "actors" until many years after the events of the movie.

Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Toon financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Toonization of the Earth, and thus the victory of Toonery, but the annihilation of the Toon race in America!

Attached: the last toon in hollywood.png (1000x1248, 1.18M)

Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Toon financiers in and outside Hollywood should succeed in plunging the studios once more into a Intellectual Property war, then the result will not be the Toonization of the Earth, and thus the victory of Toonery, but the annihilation of the Toon race in America!

Attached: the last toon in hollywood.png (1000x1248, 1.18M)

RIP Christopher

Watching that as an adult felt massively fucked up.
Like he just melts an innocent child alive, what the fuck man WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: dogrly.jpg (502x432, 31K)

anti-Toon race war when?

Attached: moonman kkk card.jpg (680x382, 66K)

I mean the evacuation of the Toons, the extermination of the Toon race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about, "the Toon race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program, elimination of the Toons, and we're doing it, exterminating them". And then they come, 139 million worthy Americans, and each one has his decent Toon. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Toon. Not one of those who talk this way has watched it, not one of them has gone through it. Most of you know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500, or 1,000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written.

I ask of you that what I say in this circle you really only hear and never speak of. We come to the question: how is it with the women and the children? I have resolved even here on a completely clear solution. That is to say I do not consider myself justified in eradicating the men - so to speak killing or ordering them killed - and allowing the avengers in the shape of the children to grow up for our sons and grandsons. The difficult decision has to be taken, to cause this Volk to disappear from the earth.

Attached: Final Solution to the Toon Question.png (950x713, 877K)

World Toonery will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Orientalism. The Fuhrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Toons in America pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Toons have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

One way or another -- I will tell you quite openly -- we must finish off the Toons. The Fuhrer put it into words once: should united Toonery again succeed in setting off a Intellectual Property war, then the blood sacrifice shall not be made only by the peoples driven into war, but then the Toon of America will have met his end....

But what should be done with the Toons? Can you believe that they will be accommodated in settlements in the Burbank? In Hollywood we were told: why are you making all this trouble? We don't want them either, not in Burbank nor in the Reichskommissariat; liquidate them yourselves! Gentlemen, I must ask you to steel yourselves against all considerations of compassion. We must destroy the Toons wherever we find them, and wherever it is at all possible, in order to maintain the whole structure of the Reich...

The Toons represent for us also extraordinary malignant gluttons. We have now approximately 2,500,000 of them in the General Government, perhaps with the Toon mixtures and everything that goes with it, 3,500,000 Toons. We cannot shoot or poison those 3,500,000 Toons, but we shall nevertheless be able to take measures which will lead somehow to their annihilation, and this in connection with the gigantic measures to be determined in discussions with the Reich.

Attached: Toonocaust.png (1920x1325, 1.54M)

user, what the fuck?