This really feels like it's Disney B team

This really feels like it's Disney B team.

Attached: Ali.png (1640x693, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lgrQlO7Us2Q&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate that normalfags are eating this garbage up and there's nothing we can do about it

Lol where the shit has the A team been the last 2 decades?

>make shot for shot live action remakes of cartoons
>have only a fraction of the energy of the original
Why, just fucking why?

The trailer already spoiled that Jafat is going to turn Iago into a Phoenix, fucking idiots

Which is funny because Lion King actually got the B team

Still going to make a billion and crush Godzilla though

SOME
PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY

Yes

There’s so much wrong in this scene/clip it’s insulting.
>Agrabah, the set, and the parade all look small and cheap. Almost like a Disney Channel TV movie
>Will Smith phoning it in
>Really low energy, Genie not doing subtle magic to hype up the crowd
>Will can’t be bothered to do costume changes/disguises to talk up Prince Ali during the song
>Aladdin looks fucking terrified instead of bursting with confidence
The fuck, Disney? You can really tell they’re banking on brand and getting lazy. At least Beauty and The Beast has a half decent Be Our Guest

Attached: 03938F56-862B-4D99-AC68-80925F76E123.png (839x979, 896K)

because human actors are cheaper than good CGI now and focus groups confirm no one wants to watch 2D cartioons.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lgrQlO7Us2Q&app=desktop

will critics have the guts to say this sucks

another bilion dollars for based disney!

I'm liking Jasmine's friend.

Attached: 201905141416261.png (2560x1062, 1.83M)

i hate how there are people out there looking forward to spending their money to see this

What’s going to be the deal with her? There’s no way they just include her for no reason or so Jasmine can make exposition to a person. I’ve heard some people say she’s going to be the Genie’s love interest but what if she’s Aladdin’s instead? Like he goes through all that with Jasmine but because he manipulated and lied to her, she doesn’t want him he has to settle.

>Really low energy, Genie not doing subtle magic to hype up the crowd
>strong as ten regular men, definitely
Yeah, dude. I trust you.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 422K)

>white people in agrabah
This whole movie just looks like they filmed it in someone's backyard in the last week

Attached: 1546820234509.jpg (500x663, 72K)

Does she know she's making that face? Seems like she was picturing something better in her head.

>yfw the movies will make billions
>trillions of normiebook boomers and zoomers gushing about how much better the new version was over the kiddie original
>kajillions more movies like this for the next decade

Attached: DisgustedRobot.png (752x880, 380K)

>will smith in agrabah

I can only hope for diminishing returns.
The trailer got the shit ripped out of it, so maybe it's just that nobody but diehard disney fans care to talk about it.

I'll never get Americans' autism with what they perceive as race in fiction. Middle Easterners aren't all dark brown.
Besides just assume Agrabah is somewhere along the silk road, boom, problem solved.

Attached: nasim-pedrad.jpg (1000x563, 464K)