Any villain could give this exact speech

Any villain could give this exact speech.
"I'm right no matter what. Also go fuck yourself."

Attached: captain-america-no-you-move-quote.jpg (960x678, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v7xmkzVU29Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and redpilled

That speech is exactly how I feel being literally the only person I know who is pro-life

Don’t agree with your opinion but I suppose that’s not gonna matter to you, somewhat happy you’re the only person you know who thinks so, sorry.

Mark Twain called, he want his quote back.

Imagine him saying this same quote in "secret empire".

I hate you so much right now because now I know that would have been perfect and that’s gonna haunt me for days if not weeks now.

I thought the country was founded on the principles of personal liberty and representation in government? He's Captain America, so I guess he knows better.

“With great power comes great responsibility “would be great for a villain

What a woman does with her body is her own choice. You don't get to decide for her.

majority of the babies aborted in the US are blacks, anti-abortion means anti-white

>What a woman does with her body is her own choice. You don't get to decide for her.
You're absolutely right, that's why a woman doesn't get to decide what's happening to the body of the other woman that happens to be developing inside her.

It’s nto a woman, it’s a mass of cells, it’s up to the woman to decide whether to allow it to grow into something beyond that,

You and me lad.

A fetus isn't a person, it's human, just as hair or a severed arm, but it's not a human being.

>it’s a mass of cells
You know you're just a mass of cells too right a user?

You're both idiots.

Except for the fact, I can breath, move, think. A fetus is not alive. Life begins at birth

>What a woman does with her body is her own choice. You don't get to decide for her.
Yeah no. What about the unborn? You will deny the baby the right to live? I remember one case where a dude dragged his girlfriend to court on behalf of his unborn child that she aborted. AND WON.

That sounds like an act of injustice

>Pro-life
>Idiot
Only an arse can say something like that.

>You will deny the baby the right to live?
It's not a baby.

Of course it’s alive, it’s just not a real person until The second trimester

A fetus is capable of basic rudimentary thought at around 6 weeks once the cerebral cortex has began development.

Also I'm glad you think people in a catatonic state aren't people so we can just kill them as we please.

The fact that you have the audacity to describe it as "pro-life" is exactly what makes you an idiot. Banning abortions causes more death than allowing them.

They’re alive. They were born, life begins at birth.

The abortion was unjust, yes. He told her that if she doesn't want, then he will take it and raise it. But she instead aborted it.

It is fuckface. The moment the heart starts beating and the brain starts to work, then it fucking is.

Fucking americans. Why is your education so shitty? The argument about the unborn isn't if they are alive or not, it's if they are PEOPLE.
>Also I'm glad you think people in a catatonic state aren't people so we can just kill them as we please.
They are not, legally they are not. That's why legal proxys are used for their body.

So a baby that is completely viable and capable of moving, breathing, and thinking isn't human just because it didn't slide out a woman's vagina?

Her body, she’s the one with the uterus, complications can occur during birth or in the pregnancy itself, he’s not risking anything.

>Banning abortions causes more death than allowing them.
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Superior Spider-Man did a good take on it.

>I see everything in this city! EVERYTHING! That is my power! And my responsibility: TO WATCH OVER AND JUDGE YOU ALL!

OP was right. Villains really do like this speech.

>complications can occur during birth or in the pregnancy itself
Which aren't so common and can be easily dealt with. Your argument is still weak.

Never looked in a mirror, I see.

You ever wonder how much of these /pol/ shitposts are one guy arguing with himself?

It would explain why his arguments are so weak and easy to beat.

Looked in a mirror and didn't see it I see.

Doesn’t stop you from being an anti-abortion idiot. When you carry a baby, it’ll be your choice whether to carry it to term, not anyone else’s.

does the other person who supplied 50% of genetic material get a say?

Fetuses are not alive by themselves user

Conception is not the issue, the issue is carrying it to term, when that guy does it, he’ll get a say.

You people never think of anything beyond the surface level. You decide it "sounds right" and refuse to consider it any more than that. That or you know it's dumb but you're stupid enough to think that playing dumb about it is the right way to dominate the argument and convince people. It's no wonder your side is constantly losing ground, it crumbles when people dare to think for even a minute. People are informed now, they don't put up with your bullshit any longer.

The side is losing ground because people will take any chance to not be inconvenienced you stupid fuck. Why do you think rights to privacy are constantly being take away? Because people are willing to let wrongful things happen so long as they aren't inconvenienced. The abortion argument always seems to come down to a person not having to bare the consequences of their actions which will always look attractive so long as you don't take 5 minutes to research basic human gestation and realize that life develops incredibly fast.

What was the context of this?

For fucks sake...
They are alive on their own, they can't survive on their own.

The context doesn't matter.

Can't survive on their own. Correct yourself dolt.

You people are forgetting that a lot of abortions are caused by stupid reasons. The most common one is NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. If you don't want to take responsibility, then you fucking put a condom or have your partner put while taking anti-pregnancy pills for a couple of days before banging.

If you are doing it FUCKING RAW and you fucking didn't have any protection, then fucking TAKE RESPONSIBILITY RETARD. With medical advancements we got to a point where we can alleviate certain complications, but no let's simply remove the unborn because it's FUCKING CONVENIENT. And nobody took into consideration the psychological drawbacks of abortion. That at one point a woman will fucking regret her decision and be depressed as fuck. But none of you don't want to even consider it because it ruins your perfect image of something that in reality is institutionalized murder the same way euthanasia is in case of older people. Instead of fucking giving them warmth and companionship, assholes leave them with fucking who's who think they want to die.

Context always matters.

So what I’m hearing is. If a woman comes to regret their choice, there shouldn’t even be a choice for women at all.

>captain america tells you to believe in yourself despite what naysayers are telling you
>DUUUUUUUDE CAP'S A VILLAIN
You can take literally any moral and pervert it for your cause. That's how religion is often abused to promote violence and hate.

There are perfectly justifiable reasons for abortion. When a fetus shows signs of major genetic defects or is infected with the parent's shitty disease, say, AIDS, mercy killing it is better for everyone. If it's a rape baby, it's acceptable to spare the mother the trauma. If the mother is facing certain health risks, then prioritizing saving her life is once again fine.

But keep it reasonable.

It’s either shitposters or people trying to sound smart, which also the reason Yea Forums can’t resist bait

I know you are both retards, and don't understand how the world works, but that is literally the war on terror narrative and the excuses given to invade fucking irak.

>There are perfectly justifiable reasons for abortion. When a fetus shows signs of major genetic defects or is infected with the parent's shitty disease, say, AIDS, mercy killing it is better for everyone.
And all of those reasons account for less than 3% of all abortions. What should be exceptions are not.

This isn’t real life, it’s a comic with Cap giving someone a Pep talk

>Fucking americans
Hey eurofag, I'll take your political advice the moment Sweden stops being a rape capital, Britain stops arresting people for twitter posts, when France finally stops smoldering because of protests, and when the European Union has stopped ruining your copyright laws.

/pol/shit aside, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to cram literal paragraphs worth of text into a single panel of word bubbles? Am I reading a comic or a fucking essay?

Attached: 20101223_162015_nancy.gif (660x209, 74K)

I know. I'm just saying banning abortion altogether out of principle is equally stupid. I had a friend whose kid had more holes in her heart than muscle. She had 9 heart surgeries, died at 4. They knew what they were getting into, yet refused abortion. It was one of the most fucked up shit I ever had to witness.

Those are 3 fucking countries (that you can't point out in a map), but i have no idea what advice are you talking about, you got triggered at the fact you and your mutt country has shitty education

Attached: Americans talk about DNA.jpg (1000x2000, 895K)

>no matter the consequences
I'm gonna stop you right there

Attached: 1504297911728.jpg (503x494, 40K)

when was the last time you admitted you were wrong about something?

It's Marvel, the citizenry and government will be after you if you help Mutants or are just Spider-man.

LOL. i love you guys.

>user can't tell when people are taking the piss
No wonder this place falls for bait so much

Irony is dead user, it's been dead for years

based ameridiot mouseketeer highground

isn´t that the mantra of modern sjw invested comics?
seems fitting since sjws written villains are often portrayed more heroic and in the right then the actual "heroes"

Why do americans?

>Those are 3 fucking countries
He thinks Europe is a country

good dubs, but you post is retarded, and no, it's not a SJW thing, it's an American thing, being proud of your ignorance and being stubborn is something everyone shares. See this thread, a moron claiming a fetus isn't really alive and a moron saying a fetus is a baby. they are the same, both have no idea what they are talking about and yet they hold strong opinions but are too lazy to actually get informed about something they seem to care.

good post

>it's an American thing
>being proud of your ignorance and being stubborn is something everyone shares
So is it an American thing or just a human thing? Why even specify?

Just scrolled by and saw this thread, 66 posts in and this is the only one I need to read in order to say fuck you, fuck your thread, you're a faggot, you'll always be a faggot, suck my star-spangled dick.

American thing.
youtu.be/v7xmkzVU29Q
>why are medications so expensive in the US of A?
>because we are paying for the whole world
>the companies? nah. they're not at fault at all

>Vox
Oh dear, it's retarded

Seeing as how many americans in the comments defending the conclusion? Yes, americans are retarded.

This is probably considered "educational".

Attached: pizza.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

Why did Millar want to turn Avengers into The Authority?

This is me.

Attached: bb25a25ffd2d630076a47cef51f755843f9dbef5b0173ea06d363c03fc195dac.jpg (806x787, 63K)

He was asked to do that.
Radical comics evolved into Cinematic comics. The edgyshit was pretty much irrelevant

Decade+ observation/take there, Chief.

Attached: 1390103861388.jpg (410x190, 27K)

Don't worry I am prolife as well. If you don't want to have kids than don't do the deed
>"But rape and incest"
Rare as fuck and even so the child shouldn't be at fault because of the parent

Just because you’re not having sex doesn’t mean everybody else shouldn’t

And if they get kids than they should deal with them instead of annihilating them.

Not a kid yet, not even a person, it’s up to the mother whether to even have the baby

>Any villain could give this exact speech.
It's a good thing that you're not a villain if you're right then.

Actually, you can still do the deed, just wear a condom, although these same people tend to have some weird thing against that too.

Same. Birth control in the form of condoms are ready and available while pills fuck up your hormones but are available.
Rape and incest abortion should be a government thing available after the state says so.

Life begins at conception nitwit. It should be up to the mother whether she decide to take care of the child or not. Not whether the child lives or not.
Yeah that is completely fine. Birth Control pills and other things.

Why stop there? Why not have the state make sure when you can and can’t take a shit?

Nope, begins at birth. Fetus isn’t a person, what happens to the fetus is entirely up to the mother, and if the mother chooses to terminate, it’s her choice, no one else’s.

I feel you user, I still haven't heard a good ethical argument for allowing it.

He’s right and if you disagree you’re a commie shill

Attached: BB68F395-A695-4034-9C05-AE3F096AFC61.jpg (775x1024, 197K)

Nope sorry pal. If I didn't believe in God I would be inclined to believe that way but a fetus is 100% a human being. It shouldn't be terminated because some slut or shitty boyfriend doesn't want to take care of their responsibilities.

Most people in the world are, not wanting to kill babies is sort of the bare minimumthatcan be expected of a decent person but I guess those arebecoming a lot more rare

Most animals in nature can naturally abort their fetuses, but not humans.
Do you think that maybe there's a reason for this? That if a woman dies trying to abort that she somehow didn't deserve it?

This

Attached: red menace.png (269x314, 145K)

No what your hearing is
>We have all these available medical advancements to prevent inception including the day after pill
>BUT NO lets let women regret it 3 months in

Ah, the old god defense, Jesus wants everything you want. And anybody who disagrees hates God. Always used as a last resort.
Let me guess, God wanted those women to die? Guess he must have wanted the women who died during childbirth to have died as well.

He can have it back after he returns my hat and paints my fence.

Tell me then o'user, if I cleaved your arm would it grow into another you? If I cut off your hair could it grow a new scalp?

A fetus is not a human this is true, in fact I'd go so far as to say it isn't alive, but that in no way means it does not possess life like properties. It is irrelevant wether it is alive or not, because we permit the killing of humans every day.

But then why is murder wrong? What makes it bad? Cause it causes pain? Cause it has social reverberations? Because the Bible says so? In truth most answers to the question result in unfortunate implications, with one exception. Murder is wrong because it harms the victim by stealing their future.

And so we come full circle, as even if the healthy fetus is not conventionally alive, it does have a future. Destroying a fetus causes the exact same harm as murder, and thus they are moral equivalents. So tell me anons, is murder justified in order to get out of a relatively minor inconvenience caused by someones own risk takeing? Or should I kill the barkeep next time I go on a binge?

the answers prove you right

and you have some good taste

Because as it turns out, both these things are right, but neither actually tells you what right is or what your resposibilities are.
It's like saying "don't hurt anyone" does that mean don't hurt anyone's feelings, their fragile sense of superiority, their tyrannical regime? Obviously not but these are holes a good person can fill in. But if a villain were to say "with great power comes great responsibility" he'd be correct until he assumed that responsibility was to suffocate children.
like obviously good and bad aren't democratic, and you should do the right thing no matter what anyone else says, but what the fuck does that mean to people who think the wrong thing is right? And which of us is actually right?

Let’s see, did that Barkeep have a life? Memories, thoughts, feelings, what does a 2 week old fetus have? Nothing. Because it hasn’t exited the womb because it can’t survive outside the womb. It’s not a person, a barkeep is a person, a fetus’s meaning is only up to its mother, no one else’s. Women should have the option to abort a fetus , no one may force her to keep the pregnancy or force her to abort, the state has no say in it.

>And which of us is actually right?
The one with a bigger stick and softest voice.

Yeah we really don't need this shitposting thread every week

>someone makes a normal comment
>people start screeching about how important it is to kill babies
>it's all /pol/ boogeyman's fault
I'm confused
A villain could. A villain could give any speech. What matters is what Captain Ameroca actually believes, and he was fighting against the tyranny of a government trying to fucking create a register for superhumans in the same fucking canon as X-Men. Context fucking matters Captain America was undeniably correct here.
But the event was shit, way too wordy and pretentious

That's dumb, you're dumb

Why do you fags always bring up religion?
No it was the dumb choices of those women that caused their own deaths.
If they were too stupid to get a day-after pill or use a condom then it's their own fault.
Now if they have an incurable medical issue the family is not equipped to handle or it's part of a criminal case then a federal or state sanctioned abortion should be possible.

Listen here u lil shit
Ur not technically wrong

I used to know that feel.
Then I noticed abortion was basically eugenics so there's no reason to be against it.

That guy brought up God, not me. And if you want to ask the state permission every time you make a medical decision, be my guest. Don’t force that shit on people and take away their choice

>If they were too stupid to get a day-after pill or use a condom then it's their own fault.
this separation of the act of procreation, from procreation, via contraceptives is exactly what causes this problem, it's made people forget what they're doing

PSA: WHEN MALE ROD GOES IN FEM HOLE IT MAKES CHILDREN. AVOID ACT TO AVOID CHILDREN

You read nothing but what you wanted to.
Is it more moral to kill a coma patient because they can't think?
Is killing a trama victim ok because their feelings are buried beyond where they can reach?
Is it ok to kill a man with amnesia because he's lost his memories?
In each case you can protest
>"The absence of those traits now does not mean They will lack them forever."
But in doing so you damn your argument. If it is wrong to do something cause it takes a future, then a healthy fetus has exactly the same right to a future as anyone else.
Unless you want to suggest killing someone over an inconvenience you created is acceptable.

Say that again.

Attached: 1546813090511.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>their choice to kill someone
I think we should leave that to people with crimson skulls

Religion teaches people how to live correctly. You could use a little of it.

Witness how "freedom" has corrupted this so-called "hero." His ideals have blinded to him to the truth. It has convinced him that his ideals are not only correct, but irrefutable, to the point that he will resort to violence to enforce his subjective values on to the world and those inhabit it. People like Captain America cannot be reasoned with at all. He will refuse to see the benefits of sacrificing personal freedom for security, too proud to acknowledge the necessity of surrendering the individual’s rights for the sake of the greater good of the community.

Rogers is truly a living fossil: still holding an obsolete worldview which no longer registers with contemporary society. It is the fate of all archaic monuments--Captain America once voiced and symbolized American values of his people. However, now his people, his generation, are dead, their values departed from the minds of a more recent, superior generation, and their voices must be imprisoned in the silent pathways of histories. Forgotten by those who are know past and their lessons are not relevant to their lives. These lessers have nothing to teach to those who already know better.

It is time for Steven to step back from his station and return to his time. A simpler, cruder, barbaric era. The modern world has no use for him or seeks his primitive guidance.

Attached: 1092398198371.jpg (321x419, 68K)

i always thought this would be a great linchpin for a what-if story when cap decides to go full blown fascist
>cap becomes disillusioned with the state of the government and how its run
>somehow kills or neutralizes the entire federal government and sits in the white house as the all powerful dictator because he knows best for the country
i actualy wrote a script for a web comic about this very concept and how the mcu characters arent superheroes

Attached: 37 counts of rape.jpg (490x323, 26K)

>its a "lex luthor is right" episode

thank you based lex

You mean you haven't heard a good ethical argument according to your system of ethic. Ethics are subjective, by my ethical system wherein I don't see the termination of a non-sentient being as unethical abortion is fine

Do you eat meat user?

I wish edgelords stop infecting everything and everyone with their extreme negativity(Especially the super-moral ones).
I feel like there's a major (forced) push to make everything negative...

Like a super-moral/virtuous movement to make everything and anything condemned.
Just because it is 'immoral'.

"Correct" is subjective, there is no universal truth or morality.

Cap giving advice to Spidey when he's changing sides in the original Civil War event.

>That guy brought up God, not me
Ah so you're just retarded, I see

Abortion is the most efficient solution
Let’s imagine a world where both sides “win”
Fetuses have rights, but women don’t have to carry them
Which means that if they wanted, women could just remove the fetus
You might think, oh that’s child abuse because the fetus won’t survive without a host, but at the same time, you can’t force a woman to be a host anymore than you can force a father to give a son their kidney
This means adoption is the only way to resolve that—but not adoption after the child is born, before
Meaning there has to be a willing womb to nurture the fetus—and again, you can’t force the mother to give up her body
Which means that unless there is someone willing and able, the state has to take care of it like all adoptees
Meaning we will have a surplus of fetuses that haven’t even developed thought in some sort of tube
That’s fine, but it costs money every step of the way
And you can’t charge the mother for this any more than you can charge any other mother putting their born child up for adoption

And in 15-20 years, there will be more discrimination directed towards those grown in tubes

So at the end of the day, it still makes more sense to say this child will die as no one will claim it
Which is abortion with more steps

>Stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or consequences
Hold on there, Cap!

Attached: 1*n9k4sSzTfuk4wIeLSTmMEw.jpg (456x323, 27K)

This. Freedom fanatics are so cringey and basic. Government has always exploited the people. Why bother complaining about it now? The government gives people their rights, they have every right to take them away, regardless of the reasons. People who value freedom need to go.

I doubt he eats human meat. A comparison of a human baby with farm animal, with cattle, just shows how evil you truly

Imagine being this cucked by rich old white men

>The government gives people their rights

human beings are born with rights, the govt is there to stop them from being violated, but some governments violate them.

Attached: galactus.jpg (716x1024, 255K)

Literally everything you just said was the same mindset used by every eungenist that ever lived. For fuck sake you don't get the right to decide whether someone should live or die based on whether they are convenient to society. At that point your argument might as well be used on the homeless and mentally ill.

I consider a fetus less than an animal, animals are smarter. The only metric by which you can claim something has worth as a life is by its intelligence and self awareness. A pig is smarter than a fetus. user is fine killing pigs. By all logic user should be fine killing fetuses

Obviously goes out the window when you start saying 'souls' or seeing human life (even when its not even considered developed) as intrinsically more valuable than other life. But I don't believe those things so my my code of ethics you can;t be pro-life unless you are also a vegan.

You ignored most of what I said
I never said they weren’t useful
But that it was expensive and going to end with abortion anyway

>I consider a fetus less than an animal
Your "ethics" are barbaric and you are evil.

Well, the law is on his side.

It's actually a Mussolini speech.

Attached: benito bundle.jpg (595x768, 117K)

Evil is subjective user. There is nothing special about a fetus in the first few weeks of pregnancy

>who is pro-life
What if the kid has some physical disability that the parents can't handle either financially or emotionally?
What if it's a downs baby?
What if it's a black baby?

This. I'm pro-choice now that I saw the statistics.

Based Red Skull

your "ethics" are moronic

You made this thread before and in the end everyone concluded that you, OP, were a fag.

>it's my body and my choice
>oh... b-but... if YOU make me pregnant you're still just as responsible for what happens to my body :) so you still better pay for the kid.
>my choice, OUR responsibility... hehehe

I'm amazed there can be any conclusion other than "Mark Millar is a faggot"

>"you know who ELSE was confident? HITLER"

@107610316
Anti-freedom-kun back at it again with another bait thread.

I'm not going to force someone else to actively prevent my death. If I'm dangling off a cliff and someone's hand is the only thing keeping me from falling, I'm not going to whine if they choose to let go. Humans are fucking heavy.

>This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Your argument is retarded because you don't take potential into account. A pig will always be a dumb fucking animal fit for nothing but feeding the hungry, every fetus has the potential to become a thinking, self-aware human being with a soul, aspirations, etc.

Fetus >>> Animals

>evil is subjective
say that when someone does it to you. When they've convinced everyone that your life has no value. Because I won't. As you defend the people trying to kill you an innocent (i assume) man, I will continue to defend your right to live

Of course a fetus is a living thing. It has every single characteristic that is required to be defined as a living thing.

Gee, can't wait for you to tell your traumatized 12 years old daughter that she has to give birth to the child of that one unstable, frustrated dude who got a bit too friendly with her. I mean, that would be cruel of her not to, right?

Care to back those facts up? Because not him, but it does sound like utter horseshit. I can't even guess at your reasoning, that's how nonsensical it sounds.

I'd love to see that statistic. What's the source, your ass?

Glad to know the anti-life side supports retributional rape. Really gives us a good look at your morality.

>@107610316
what did you mean by this

>Dont let yourself be bullied by mobs and swayed by empty rhetoric or other fallacies
>how ignorant, a villain would say that

No, I do not support support retributional rape, learn reading comprehension and sarcasm. I'm putting you in the shoes of a parent who has to deal with this type of situation (and they exist, a lot). So you're implying that these young girls and their families can go fuck themselves because no lives should be aborted, even these born from horrible events that ruin lives?

Calling OP a faggot would be too good for him. He's a Commie retard.

>Ethics are subjective
Are they? If I killed you because you displeased me and called it moral would you accept that as ethical? No of course not, humans are subjective, when all believe in and follow our own subjective interpretations of ethics, but that does not mean ethics are subjective just competitive.
But fair enough, even if some things are universally common amongs civil cultures of the world, we all must have a base. The argument I heard Is based on the principal that it is wrong to cause harm to inocents. It can also be reworded to accomodate most utilitarian ethics.

I feel animal ethics and vegan philosophy are seperate issue from the heart of this debate, however for your curiosity I view humanities relationship with farm animals as a form of symbiotic mutualism.

>>Dont let yourself be bullied by mobs and swayed by empty rhetoric or other fallacies
Bullies like international law. yes, let's just invade Irak and kill one million civillians cuz freedom

what a sexist opinion

I do not share your opinion but I respect it, is not as if you are defending something bad.

But the President and a bunch of politicians said so, therefore it's right and you're just evil and ignorant.

>And they exist, a lot
See, this is why I treated your original post so flippantly. You post obnoxiously untrue statements, with no evidence to back them up, and expect everyone to just take you at your word.

Abortion is never a pleasant thing, but given the situation you described, I would understand if abortion was chosen. Not because I agree with it morally, I don't think the baby should be killed because of the circumstances of it's conception which were entirely out of it's control. However, younger girls are much more likely to experience complications due to pregnancy, and, for the young girls long term health, it is probably best to abort the fetus, I think that is a much more moral argument.

>If I didn't believe in God
Ah, so you're a retard. Shame you never got aborted. You and all the other dumbasses basing decisions that effect everyone (including nonbelievers) on made up beliefs with no scientific backing whatsoever.

women are too dumb to decide for themselves
it's a pity that guys can't give birth, because even at that we would excel women

based nihilistposter

You are missing the forest from the tree. Abortion for rape victims is necessary because otherwise you are rewarding the behavior by making rape the best method for passing down your genetic code. It would do too much harm to society, it's pure pragmatism to stop it when your population is highly mobile and cities are densely packed.

t. Virgin Neet

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

Attached: Sage.jpg (300x411, 19K)

shut up woman and bring me sandwich

Why does this board stink of Reddit so bad all the time?

Based as fuck. Only reason I'm pro choice

It's not her body she's dealing with though, is it? It's another person, just an early version of it.

Yea Forums - Reproductive Rights Discussion

>Ethics are subjective
Imagine being this retarded. This is your brain on individualism.

because there are not enough edgy threads. I wish I was kidding but edginess has this one good trait that it scares off the normies. Like recently, there was a wonderful woman beating thread in comics. I fapped few times in one night to the pics that were posted there

>You post obnoxiously untrue statements, with no evidence to back them up, and expect everyone to just take you at your word.
So you're saying young girls getting raped in some backward, non women friendly country with a high crime rate doesn't happen? I didn't post evidence because it's seemed obvious to me.
>Abortion is never a pleasant thing, but given the situation you described, I would understand if abortion was chosen.
I wrote that kind of horrible scenario as an example, because you said the child should be allowed to live, even in case of rape and incest, but now you're making an exception? And only for really young girls?
Hell, even putting rape, horrifying genetic illiness, and incest aside, I don't feel comfortable knowing these women will be forced to give birth to children that they'll never love and neglect them, thus condemning them to a miserable life. Sure, some of them will manage to live a good life, but a lot of them will have a screwed up childhood, and their adulthood won't be any better.

>that one user that goes to every topic on Yea Forums and watches whether the discussion stays on-topic 100% all the time

He's right though.

Abortion is the best kind of eugenics. Only nogs and the children of thots are getting extinguished from an already overpopulated world.

>s-shut u-up woman and bring me-ee sandwich

And maybe some day we will. Nothing is impossible for males

That would be a good point, but we are discussing HUMAN beings, not ANIMALS

And also bring me the beer. It better be cold, you stupid cunt. Pronto!

>A-Aand A-Alsoo
You will never breed user, and superman will never hug you

Stop repeating what I said retard and get your own lines.

So you think we are somehow worth more than animals? The ends justify the means, people are statistics now. There needs to be a mass-culling. I'd take a single border collie over an entire city full of dysgenic shitheads and porn addicts.

show me an animal that created a civilization on par with ours and then we'll talk

You're gonna have to justify civilisation being a good thing in and of itself first, guy.

civilisation is a good thing because it's an act of creation. being a boring animal eating grass is dull, stupid and unproductive. humankind is a hit or miss sometimes, but it can surprise enough to be worthy of continuing, despite all of the mistakes. but then again, the mistakes are part of growing and changing. it's part of living

>civilisation is a good thing because it's an act of creation.
So is creating iron tools and weapons before civilisation was a thing. Try harder, I want you to justify the existence of civilisation.

And what's boring to you is not boring to an animal, you materialist scumbag. You are anthropomorphising species and holding them to a level that doesn't make any sense. Of course you're not gonna see a guinea-pig playing Call of Duty. Even in humans, it's pretty racist to want to integrate subsaharan blacks into a first world lifestyle when a lot of them are quite happy being primitive bushmen, rather than cosmopolitan materialist shitheads like you.

This thread feels like I stumbled into a debating club masquerading as a comic discussion.

just because you hate humankind and see everything in negatives, doesn't mean that civilization is worthless. I already justified you the existence, but if it's not good enough for you, then it's your problem. like I said, when animals will overcome their primitive nature, then I will start treat them as equals, and that includes niggers as well

>Sto-stoppp re-repeating what I s-said don't be mean
You will never breed

Why do you think that your insight is in any way valuable? Do you go to where you are not wanted and say "hey, I know none of you like me, but here's my two cents". Fuck off and leave Yea Forums

>b-b-b-b-b-b-buh my vagina
I see that I have to slap the bitch harder this time

>Implying you need valuable insight to post on Yea Forums

>just because you hate humankind and see everything in negatives
I didn't say anything of the sort, I indicated that humankind has reached a deeply unhealthy state worthy of mass reduction. There are too many of certain races in the world thanks to the scientific and industrial revolutions that have opened Pandora's box in the third world, whilst first worlders--both west and east--have become money-worshipping, selfish scumbags who don't give a damn about the high culture civilisation was only good for, or anything else of worth like tribe and family. They don't care. There are entire classes of ugly, vulgar wasters: this is a problem.

>I already justified you the existence
No you didn't, you gave it a blatantly false definition and then did nothing else with it. You didn't even define civilisation, let alone justify it. And, I've already pointed out how flawed and ignorant you are for holding animals and even human races to one specific standard, that being the creation of huge concrete cities full of worthless pricks and being able to turn beautiful woodland into endless samey patches of green and yellow.
>and that includes niggers as well
How's Haiti doing? Good luck trying to get blacks to create your beloved civilisation, they couldn't even invent the wheel on their own.

>he doesn't know that Yea Forums is actually short for intellectual

This dome be sad boy

yes, we have many problems, but we will overcome them. it's much better to live in XXI century, despite all of the degeneracy than it was in XX century, which was better than XIX century. Whatever happens, we will prevail, because we have greatness in us, even if prefer to bury it deep inside.

You want me to convince you that civilization is more valuable than a herd. But I don't really want to nor care to convince you otherwise. If you think that I'm ignorant, that's fine by me. I'm not some preacher who feels an urge to make others agree with me. Also, because we seems to have a misunderstanding, I don't expect niggers to create anything. Sooner dogs and cats will build cities.

>he thinks we can prevail above natural order
LMAOing @ ur life

Mother Nature doesn't care whether you live or die, she'll remove you either way, and she is doing. Stop feeding the beast and let the system fall.

>has no arguments, so he resorts to childish behavior instead
Remember anons, YOU MUST BE 18+ TO BROWSE THESE BOARDS.

humankind defied natural order many times in the past, you devilish fiend. as long as there is will, there is life, and if there's life, there is hope. sometimes you have to fall to rise again, and I'm not afraid of losing. There is no shame in losing, there is shame in giving up

OR you have to be a MALE

You have the cheek to call anyone "devilish" whilst proclaiming to be above Nature? Are you retarded as well as immoral? How old do you think we are as a species?

Delightfully devilish, user

Here's a helpful idea for you anons. And I say it as someone who's fully on board with abortions. But it's an interesting thought, you'll like it. I was always in favor of abortions, like, whatever, it's their body, what they do to it, is their call.
>but the baby dies
yeah, it does, as a consequence to what happens to the abortion-choosing-person's body. Not relevant to the act at hand. At its core, the idea is
>when it comes down to how I exercise my bodily autonomy, without directly violating yours, I am justified in being as selfish as I want
That's the main idea. And it's a fun idea, I support it.
But it has some fun consequences.
Like, any form of hate speech. Any joke at someone's expense. It's justified by the same logic. You exercise your bodily autonomy, sure, as consequence someone suffers, but it's okay, because you didn't directly mess with their bodily autonomy, you just used your body. To tell a joke. Or a slur. Yes, someone got hurt by it, tremendously, triggered, or whatever.
But it doesn't matter.
It's included in the main pro-choice idea.

Say it with me. Accepting abortion leads to acceptance of hate speech.

I don't know how old we are, and frankly, we lost plenty of knowledge to the point that we are rediscovering a lot of the knowledge that used to be common, but for us seems like some arcane lore. And yes, we keep defying nature, because we want to conquer it. And we (humankind) will. The process already started with the invention of fire

I'm okay with abortions as long as it's properly called: A MURDER. If a woman is okay with being a murderer, then she can abort the child

Murder requires kill of a sapient being. Humans aren't sapient throughout every stage of their lives.

That's a good point, but I am an asshole, and I want women to feel disgust for themselves, because they are pussies

>I don't know how old we are
Not even a blink of an eye in comparison. We are so insignificant in comparison to the rest of nature that your notion we "defied natural order many times" is ridiculous. Only in the last half a century or so have we had the technology to wipe ourselves from the face of the planet and there have been at least five times where we've been a ball-hair away from hitting the button that ends everything. It's a fucking farce to think we're above nature, your arrogance is disgusting.

the splinter is also small and insignificant, but at the same time it can also cause a lot of pain, anger, and butthurt if it ends up in some dudes' finger, and it's not that easy to pick out once inside the body

Your analogy is shit since it's inaccurate. Try an electron.

... but electrons are kinda basis for everything

>force a human life to exist in misery because it helps you sleep at night

We're talking size here, fuckwit. Is humanity what Mars is made out of since you wanna shoehorn your new rule in?

Maybe they shouldn't have been so reckless and selfish to begin with. The kid can be adopted.

kill yourself

but I'm not disagreeing that we are small and insignificant. Rather, that in spite of our flaws, we can reach greatness. I mean, how many living beings are capable of abstract thinking? the sense of beauty and aesthetics? the wide variety of emotions? I could go on, but I'll stop here

You don't need civilisation to do that. Pagan Europe did that just fine.

Paganry was also some type of civilization, only a very primitive one. Like level 1 of civilization out of maximum 100 levels

Society =/= Civilisation

PS4ony Ock said the same thing to Peter didn't he?

But isn't society a part of some civilization, or isn't civilization the result of society? And paganry did create their own culture, had their own beliefs, arts, crafts, architecture and so on. user, I must say that you are pretty tough nut to crack

user, i'm pretty sure you don't know what pagan means
Civilization is a DEGREE of development of a society.

>user, i'm pretty sure you don't know what pagan means
To be honest I have my own stereotypes and prejudices about paganry

absolutely atrocious argument. I beleive that access to abortion is better for society, and the greater good, but this rhetoric makes those in favor look indignant, incredibly selfish and shortsighted, and worse, that they are pure ideologues like pro-lifers are.

For starters "paganry" isn't a word.

Why are Yea Forums mods so terrible at their jobs?

but it sounds like one, and it sounds cool

>Why do you think that your insight is in any way valuable?
Probably because he's not arguing with a bunch of virgins, pedophiles, neets, and only children about a topic that he knows will change nothing.

Attached: 1557510961303.jpg (960x936, 109K)

Why are a fucking snitch? Get fucked you pig

You do it and still have hopes and dreams. The fact they all haven't killed themselves is both a mystery and miracle.

Boy, he must feel really frustrated by now

>killing yourself over some stupid autists on an anonymous imageboard

>Murder requires kill of a sapient being.
If I kill a retard I still go to jail for Murder user, sapience isn't a necessity for murder.

Retards are sapient. Just low on the pole.
Also, it's a matter of "having been sapient once". Which again, fetuses don't have.

>Retards are sapient.
Are you confusing sentience with sapience?

So it's ok to kill someone when they're asleep?

Instead of abortion the state should just provide subsidized voluntary sterilization.
No baby's get killed
It's still eugenic

comic books

The difference is that Captain America has the superpwoer of being morally correct.
Dude is already perfect.

Unfortunately this country wasn't founded on education for all, so Cap doesn't know history too well.

Oh, I can easily tell you.

Murder takes a human being out of society. Causes ripple effects among other humans. Disrupts the normal order. A fetus is not part of society, and its existence or nonexistence has no effect on it. Much like how a person's death is a sorrowful affair, unless they are a hobo that lives alone in a gutter, with no human contact, in which case it's just worthy of a shrug and some empty utterances of "if only".

Society and the ways its participants are effected is the ultimate arbiter of any given civilization's morality, not the individual, however painful it is to admit.

Morals are designed for normal people, not sociopaths. If your counterargument to "You should do what you think is right" is "But what about weird people who think rape is okay", you're just being a contrarian asshole.

Really, you're useing her argument? That deranged sociopaths social value take doesn't even give her the 3rd term abortions she was arguing for.

Also fine, bite the bullet on makeing popularity contests the value of human life. It's all your gender ever seems capable of anyway.

Actually you know what no, I'll bite.
A fetus is part of society, as in it can form social bonds, at least in the same way you can from a bond with a person you've never introduced yourself too. The second anyone and I mean anyone notices that a woman is pregnant, and has a reaction other than absolute hate, that fetus has formed a positive social relation. Hell If you take the bitches argument further even negative social bonds can be validating for life, so just knowing you're pregnant keeps you from haveing an abortion.
You're value of a human life isn't just from a hack YA novel, it's also functionally opposed to getting you want you want.