Hickman's X-Men

What are you expecting? What do you want to see? Last X-Men comic I liked was Uncanny X-Force by Remender

Attached: HOUSEOFX2019001-DC11-720x1106.jpg (720x1106, 186K)

>Hickman

I'm scared. How much evil will they become? How many more skeletons will be pulled out of the closets?

Can't any of these muties stay dead? Also, I want to revive most of the mutants like Strong Guy and all of the mutants killed in the current Rosenberg run. They were all killed unceremoniously for no reason other than muh stakes so Hickman himself might have something to do with it.

Hopefully Ungaying Bocbby . Or atleast MAking him Bi.

God, what a stupid costume for Xavier.

>What are you expecting? What do you want to see?
Mutants in space
>Last X-Men comic I liked was Uncanny X-Force by Remender
dito

Why has black manta joined the x-men?

This but also X-Men in the Savage Land.

Also undoing all of Rosenberg's shitty deaths and a mainline Academy kids book.

>Can't any of these muties stay dead
>I want to revive most of the mutants like Strong Guy
Getting some mixed signals here, user.

>What are you expecting?
Plans, charts, complicated stories that take over a year to resolve with plot holes and action happening off panel and only told to us later. All written by someone who wishes they were Grant Morrison. That being said it will be infinitely better than what we have now.

>mainline Academy kids book
You're alright.

>Xavier in black
>Magneto in white

No wonder Hickman gets the big bucks

Attached: DjaeotzV4AIFSko.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

I meant the these guys in the cover. All of these mutants are supposed to be dead multiple times but they keep getting brought back. They've overstayed their welcome and are only in the books for sales.

Wolverine and Jean should stay dead. Maybe they should buried in an alternate reality and sealed in an Adamantium coffin or something. I don't like seeing them come back.
I don't care if the rest comes back though.

i thought the Maker was dead?

Most likely not happening in this run but it would be great for them to have Bobby come to realize that he’s bi someday. It’s the only way they can fix this mess they’ve done to his character because we can’t go back to him being straight now that they pulled the pin

I get why you 'tards have to keep comparing anyone that tries to be at least a little meta and "out there" to Morrison.

>What do you want to see?
X-Factor.

I am expecting Ultimate X-Men levels of dickery.

Cyclops Will go fully Rightclops and Wolverine and/or Xavier will be huge dicks.

>What are you expecting?
A bunch of alternate realities, shitty characterization, and an ending that doesn't have a good payoff after all of the buildup. I am marginally curious to see if he transfers his Doomwank to Magneto, though. My luck, he'll jerk of Apocalypse for 50 issues, though.

>What are you expecting?
>same old characters
>new bunch of X-kids who will be replaced by another new bunch of X-kids
What do you want to see?
>all "classic" X-Men going away for a long, long time
>Sam, Roberto, Dani becoming the new leadrrs

I just want all those characters Rosenberg killed back.

I haven't read anything since Battle Of The Atom

When was the last time Cyclops was not the leader of his team? Does he even still remember how to be a follower? No one gets Cyke on a team for his kinetic blasts, his true strength is leadership.

I want it to be the next major turning point in the x-men, and hopefully, for the better

I would like to have one single good X-men book telling a consistent story for at least 50 issues, exploring the lore and stuff but I won't have that.

>Hard mode
The X-men can't cuck each other for the usual soap opera

Will I be able to start reading this without knowledge of the few prior story arcs? I havent read Age of/Uncany/Marvelous/Red/Blue/Gold/Whatever,

>Last X-Men comic I liked was Uncanny X-Force by Remender
Same here. Nothing since then has been worth reading.

>What do you want to see?
A story idea before the book is written for once. X-books have become pointless teen drama with no real story.

>What are you expecting?
More of the same shit that caused me to stop buying comics.

yeah Hickman said it's a reboot of the X-Men line and a fresh start, I ahven't read any of that either

>What are you expecting?
The x-men to be saved from the last 15 years of mediocrity

>I haven't read anything since Battle Of The Atom
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!

No, seriously: not only has it been unrelentingly shit between then and now; but Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier ended with a bullshit Time Travel Shenanigans reset via Eva Bell ... so BotA NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!

>Hickman
>Hickmen
>X-Men
nice

Are there any recomended X-men comics to read

I’m hoping for Dune: X Edition.

This but let that furry scottish bitch dead.

>What are you expecting?
charts
>What are you expecting?
a good X-book but we won't get that

20 issues then reboot

start with the first and stop when time travel gets frequent

>stop with Claremont

time travel was not overused in his run

>new cosmic threat
>dude charts LMAO
>Doctor Doom is involved somehow

Read New X-Men by Grant Morrison then Astonishing by Joss Whedon and wait for Hickman's X-Men in July

Did anyone else find it really appalling that nobody, not even Emma, seemed to care when he died last issue? They were all just kinda like "eh, whatever" and forgot about it.

I'm like 80% certain at this point that this is all some kind of reality-warping trick none of these deaths in Rosenberg's run are gonna be long-term, but holy shit he's writing pretty much everybody extremely OOC.

Attached: Chamber_Weapon_X_Vol_2_15_Textless.jpg (500x747, 83K)

why and why do you care? are you an iceman fan? lel

Massive time travelling shenanighans, also this seems like a complete rewrite of what the xmen are and I hope they are set up as a secret society like the Hellfire club rather than a school for the oppressed, kind of like a midway point between xaviers and magnetos ideals and the xmen finally owning the role of a militia that they have evaded for so long despite acting like one.

So a less idealistic group and a more practical one.

Well, user from almost 10 hours ago, the comparisons have been there since he started his Avengers runs and even the people who defended those runs sounded just like the ones defending Morrison. Now I'm not saying I approved of the anons that sabotaged the storytime threads by posting the comic in reverse order or by posting another comic but I could understand why they wanted to be spiteful.

>so BotA NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!
Didn't it? The future Bendismen show up in X-Men Blue, so BotA should have still happened, right?

Whatever Hickman has planned, it really cannot be worse than the past 5 or so years. Even if it's some big time traveling story that ends up retconning a bunch of shit.

>Another big time travelling story
God fucking damn it.

Its such a strong characteristic from the comic books and we never see cyclops as a leader in the movies. I wonder if it will ever happen.

is Hickman one of the good guys?

What do you mean?

We might in the MCU.

One of the only few left, user

He’s an SJW