DB

Reminder that Ben will win.

Attached: Alien_X.png (518x1216, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2hbqLGZusFI
youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8TiR1Wqk
us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/we-want-you_67597
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJeEnkXGbuGh2Cv07BvgUSLqhop5PAn61pHEJDhxNLNu458A/viewform
youtu.be/rkAzUY7D4EY
youtu.be/vrEQ2q7sGIs
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that you suck dick and a banana because that’s all you are

Attached: 5134FC92-B419-43EF-B9CC-85BDB8EA441C.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

Maybe, still rooting for Hal

How fast is alien X

why did fem X have such a huge rack?

youtu.be/2hbqLGZusFI

As fast as he wants.

Doesn't Ben need to convince two other entities inside Alien X in order to do anything?

That changed in Omniverse, he convinced them to just let Ben do his thing while they can argue when he had to fight another Celestialsapien, though he needed their help to win the fight afterwards

Hal will take it. Feats too good, beat stronger already, dials up to 11.

That sounds super broken.

Look at this Eternity rip off. They even ripped of Master Hate and Order

Would they show Hal Jordan murdering a child though? These are DEATH battles, correct?

Well yeah, ends in Death, that’s why it’s called a Death Battle. think they’re gonna use 16 year old Ben though

So what are the limits of this fight? Is it kid or teen Ben? Does he have access to that quick change function? (I'm assuming yes) Will he have access to all shown aliens or in the case of young Ben, all aliens he unlocked in the original series + movies?

There are no limits in DB. They literally use composite versions of every character. They take feats from cartoon adaptations, comics, movies and wikis and just shove them all into one character.

Lying

Unless they consider some feats to be too much of an outlier, like how they exclude the Sonic comics in the second Mario vs Sonic fight

If so, it would be Ben 10000 fighting and I just don't see that.

Screenshot this, Toepick will be the alien that will end the battle and will make both DC and Alien X fags seethe.

Attached: Posepick.png (361x479, 185K)

I don’t think so desu, I see them using Toepick as just something for Hal to willpower through, dude’s gone against the embodiment of fear

Leave Hal to me.

Attached: Worstpose.png (250x257, 87K)

im on green lanterns side since hes cool and an underdog

Wrong. That is why Superman always beats Goku.

>most powerful weapon in DC universe
>underdog
Pick one

Have they said whether or not Hal gets central battery?

>They even ripped of Master Hate and Order
really?

No, I don’t think so

They said they're giving Ben every alien he's ever had

So Ben's most requested match ups were against Beast Boy and Danny Phantom
Ben (the host) said they keep getting Ben 10 requests and every season he considers using him but struggled finding a good match up
Beast Boy gets shit stomped and he felt Danny Phantom has too weak of a connection to Ben 10 with it only being them being kid heroes from cartoons made around the same time

>Teleportation
>Time Manipulation
>Warp space around you
>Teleportation
>Travels via another dimension
So many options

Yeah and that was a horrible decision by the writers

Wasn't the show almost over by that point?

Okay so this match up is guaranteed to rustle Yea Forums up no matter who wins
Preferably we watch the episode on Monday but M3U8 doesn't work anymore
Its been 9 weeks, has anyone found a solution?
Finding out the result without the episode being available is gay

Attached: 1557604261841.jpg (1133x1042, 146K)

For the Shazam vs CM battle, an user leaked it using their screwattack account. Could happen again

Alright retards here how it goes
Base Hal > most of Ben Aliens
Alien X >Hal
Unless they allow Parallax or pre Crisis feats for Hal he get stomped by alien x no ifs or ands about it.

Except Alien X us an entirely different

I meant the full episode
I know some fag on VSbattles leaked it on Youtube but it was struck down fairly quickly

Yes but still, The point was that even though he was all powerful he was unable to do anything and is therefore declared the most useless alien, Even then the only time they should agree on anything is the finale or something requiring a deus ex machina

Honestly? No idea. Whenever those leaks happen I make sure to try to skip to the battle.

the hell this guy do?

How could op ever recover?

Preview is out
youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8TiR1Wqk

>they won't murder a child meme

If that was the case, they wouldn't have the kid from Digimon getting toastied by Charizard, nor would they have Harry Potter and Gaara losing their fights.

Toepick is an alien whose true face is unimaginable horrors, leaves people who look at him traumatized

Starts 6:29
Also, they're surprisingly doing Kid Ben despite giving him the full load of aliens

if was Jessica maybe she could deal with it since overcoming truma is her shtick but Hal probably cant take it

Attached: ben_10_saiyan_by_nicholasfries-d9iputb.jpg (1024x513, 142K)

>Danny doesn't get shitstomped just as bad as Beast Boy
wew

>They're using the 10 year old Ben design
>The fight doesn't start because Hal goes after Gwen cunny

Also Ben has an adult’s voice for some reason

They probably went with OG Ben because sprites from a shovelware game
Also explains why so far its only aliens from the original 10 being used in the fight
Chances are Alien X is gonna be used in the finale and be completely hand drawn
Which sucks considering a good chunk of later aliens would've been fun to see fight Hal

They're undermining him to give GL the victory,I mean it's super obvious Ben is gonna win

Did Bruce Timm draw this?

Attached: latest[2].png (736x1472, 398K)

>to give GL the victory
>I mean it's super obvious Ben is gonna win
wut

I do gotta admit, I liked the hand drawed stuff, really hoping the fight has OV aliens but I’m being prepared when they probably don’t

>Ben vs Hal
>This means Ben is in the DC universe
>Use omnitrix to turn into Superman
Easy win.

He was able to do a little time manipulation, but he's not faster than speed force anomoly Hal.

He was able to convince them to chill for a little bit during his gladiator match and got them to later let him do some minor TK. He still has to make a diplomacy check to use them, he's just better at it.

This is really the big question and it pisses me off its not answered yet.

Hal could still beat Alien X. He's far faster and can absorb him (wiki says Celestialsapiens are vulnerable to power drain). Or fly into his inner universe and assassinate Ben once inside.

That't not getting into how Hal can reprogram Ben's DNA back to human and WTFSPEEDFORCE kill him before the Omnitrix can transform him back.

Why settle for Superman when he can go base Homo Magi?

So apparently they said if Ben vs Hal is popular they might consider doing more matches involving cartoon characters of that time period like Jake Long and Danny Phantom?
Any ideas?

>Thanos gets the fucking gauntlet he had for a single story arc for his fight
>Hal doesn't get the Central Battery when the Guardians always give him access against cosmic bullshit like Alien X (they gave the entire corp central battery access during Final Crisis and it allowed them to survive in Darkseid's gravity well and then kill Mandrakk).

This is a screwjob.

Attached: Honkler.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Guardians are outside help
They gave Thanos the gauntlet because its his most iconic weapon and if they didn't give him it there would be comments that'd go "WELL WHAT IF YOU GAVE HIM THE GAUNTLET, WOULD HE WIN?"

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1529294073173.png (545x438, 81K)

>Using Four Arms and Heatblast
>Not making the fight Hal vs Way Big, Clockwork, Atomix, and then Alien X

Jenny vs Alita
Danny vs Ghost Rider
Jake vs Reptil

It was clear from the start this was to break the DC streak. They know DC's been on a streak and they know how OP Alien X is.

>Outside help
Yes. Hal sure needed (((Outside Help))) during Emerald Twilight. Boy he would have been trouble if those guardians didn't give him (((permission))).

>And if they didn't give him it there would be comments
Guess what's going to happen when they gimp Hal and don't give him the central battery?

Thanos had to steal every gem over an entire mini-arc and he still got his fucking gauntlet. He used the fucking cosmic cube more often. But Hal can't get something that is freely given to him during cosmic crises and that he can take whenever he wants?

Bullshit.

Could be leading up to it, that’s just the beginning of the fight

The Gauntlet was there because normies would bitch that Thanos would win with it if he lost without it.

Nobody outside of comic nerds know about the central battery

Recent Death Battles last 3-4 minutes
Only exception was Thanos vs Darkseid for obvious reasons

Jake Long vs Juniper Lee
Generator Rex vs Cyborg
KND vs Teen Titans

>No mention that Hal can absorb cosmic energy
>No mention that Hal can revert Ben while he's having diplomacy with Alien X
All these people going "muh central battery" don't get it.

The ring is a goddamn tricorder. In one microsecond Hal is going to know how the omnitrix works. In the next he's scrambling Ben's DNA back to human.

Then he hits him with the speed force anomoly jet before the omnitrix can fix it.

ANY OTHER OUTCOME IS BULLSHIT.

What if Hal wins without the Central Battery?

They're still going to bitch. And rightfully so.

He honestly should. Ben has never fought someone that can attack him on a genetic level and has never fought someone so fast.

That's not even bringing up that the ring can portal slice him at the arm, which in the show prevented him from using the omnitrix to transform.

Are HEATfags power level fags?
This is all I need to know

>fly into his inner universe
Outside information
>reprogram his DNA
Omnitrix has revived Ben before from death
Also by that logic Ben can just speed up time and use up GL's battery or other methods of absorbing it

When did it revive him from death?

>Outside information
The ring is a tricorder.

>Use up GL's battery
Hal doesn't need to recharge anymore. He can literally create a ring out of his own willpower since WOL.

Calling it now, they don't even leave Earth during the fight
Ben wins and he transforms out of Alien X to get himself a smoothie

I think they mean the time Chromastone was destroyed and was reborn as Diamondhead

Do you think XLR8's race could tap into the speed force?

>genetic level
The omnitrix has been shown to correct DNA
>slice his arm off
Except that literally didn't work the time it happened

Can someone repost that scan of Hal manipulating DNA?

>the one Halfag still using the a misunderstood wiki quote to try and bullshit up a win for Hal
I'm a DC guy myself, but even I know that Hal is in no position to win this.

Attached: 376.jpg (366x380, 27K)

But it won't be able to correct his DNA faster than Hal though. That's the thing. Hal is speed force level fast. Omnitrix responded to a big bang, but Hal is even faster than that.

Omnitrix has genetic fixing capabilities.

He could still transform with his hand in another dimension, since the hand still linked with his body. Presumably getting an arm cut off like that which doesn't keep a link will activate the defense system.

Hal is not faster than a Big Bang naturally, and whoever told you that is a fucking liar.

>Outrun Lightray, the Omega Effect, High Father, and caused a speed force anomaly that made the ghost of his father appear
>Slower than the big bang
AHAHAHAHAHAH!

>Character DB wants to win
"Oh you see Toph can manipulate gold and Gaara's sand has a little gold in it."

>Character DB doesn't want to win
"DNA manipulation what? No of course he can't use the central battery, that's outside help!"

Remember when they scaled Zeus to 1/1000 of a Big Bang. Well imagine if all of Ben's aliens held the power of a big bang at one point, putting their durability levels way above Hal's non amped non PIS feats, that sure would suck.
Also remember when they scaled Flash to only a few times FTL? It sure would suck for Hal if the Omnitrix had shown itself outpacing the big bang putting it above every single combatant in speed barring .EXE and Darkseid

kek

Darkseid's speed scaled to Highfather who had to be carried by Lightray to avoid the Omega Effect and Hal outran that.

>Held the power of the big bang
Omnitrix had to draw power from all of them including Alien X to do that.

>Character is all about the one bullshit power mode being greater than all
>Put him against Green Lantern
>Not Goku
Death Battle I know you wanted to break the DC streak but come the fuck on.

Attached: 1553015611548.png (350x350, 87K)

Vroom vroom

Vroom Vroom?

It would have actually been more thematic than Ben vs GL. But Goku is already in the 0-2 club. No need to start the 0-3 club.

Ben vs GL has a stronger theme
>Humans who come in contact with an alien device
>Gives them a variety of powers
>Part of a space police force
>Green

I cannot fucking wait for Hal to win, I will personally post the dials meme in every ben 10 thread for the rest of time.

Attached: 1487539729890.jpg (600x456, 50K)

>I cannot fucking wait for Hal to win
You're jinxing it

you said the same thing when I made a similar post about Darkseid winning

Wildmutt will steal the win screencap this

How about this
We wait for the G1 blog to say something
They're pretty much the researcher candidates and 95 percent of the time their verdict is the same as the show's

You're setting yourself for disappointment

Attached: 1459991127693.png (341x351, 209K)

It's clear that Ben is going to win because ALIEN X OP is easy to find online while it takes actual knowledge to realize that Hal would win.

I bet you they won't even mention that Hal can fuck with DNA, or transform into an energy wave and enter Alien X.

And the other 5% of the time we get shit like Toph vs Gaara and Bowser vs Ganondorf

Attached: 1555861759032.jpg (172x155, 16K)

Also the set up has Hal being the aggressor for trying to take the Omnitrix
Rarely does the aggressor ever win

This. The one that starts the fight often loses. Like 90 percent of the time.

are you the guy who was crying in every thread about how darkseid was not being given the win? Can't wait to see you proven wrong again.

You kidding? Hal has gone against the embodiment of fear itself and came out on top.

No, but dude it's going to happen. They didn't mention the central battery, the DNA manipulation ability, his insane speed advantage, his ability to change himself into energy, anything that would set him up for a win.

Meanwhile you google Alien X and the first thing you get is him remaking the universe.

>it takes actual knowledge to realize that Hal would win.
Delusion
>Muh fuck DNA
The watch literaly fix dna. Its its fucking especiality.

What happened in the Ganon v Bowser one?

Ben can fuck Hal dna too you know...

> his ability to change himself into energy
Instantly loses

The watch is also slower than the ring on an astronomical scale. It's like arguing a tsunami can't knock down a sandcastle because you can rebuild it.

He actually can't because Hal can turn himself into pure will and pure energy without any DNA.

Ganon won despite the research team (this was before they got promoted and when they were still doing the prediction blogs) saying Bowser should've curbstomped
>Hell, even in the context of the Zelda universe Ganondorf has been harmed by the Megaton Hammer and the Biggoron's sword (in his beast form no less). If he can be stunned and beaten to an inch of his life with said weapons, I'm not sure why so many people think other traditional attacks couldn't kill him as well. Yes, I know he's only ever been outright killed by the Master Sword and Silver Arrows, but to quote my dear Swan, "That's like saying Tupac can only be killed by drive-bys".

>Absorbing the strongest will in the universe
That won't end well for Ben at all.

>my money is on Hal
>its a screwjob and Ben will win out of bs
>hal has beem god twice and those dipshits will likely refuse to mention the second time with the "God of Light"
>if they did their research they would know how he IS will power
>i hate this

Attached: 1557270560432.gif (175x131, 107K)

They gave Ganon the win even though Bowser has tanked universe destroying black holes and destroyed stars. All because they said that Ganon could only be defeated by the Master Sword (even though this was shown not to be the case in some games).

Couldn't Hal just absorb Alien X's power like he's done with (insert cosmic entity here)? Hal's like the DC version of Dr. Doom.

>He actually can't because Hal can turn himself into pure will and pure energy without any DNA.
Still can. Feedback.

Wow what a shit show

>my money is on Hal
Did you seriously bet money on this?

You know that's something to consider. How does Ben kill Hal when Hal is solid willpower?

>Ben kills Hal in Alien X
>"Well that was fun"
>Transforms back to human
>Hal reforms and nothing personal kid him
Why can't he do this?

Giving ben more than 10 aliens was a mistake
even though the first few were pretty good, it was inevitable to lead to a ramp in scale

Who would have been better matchups for each fighter?

It's literally just Alien X. All the other aliens are fine. It's the cosmic Beyonder form that makes Ben broken.

>Ben will likely think becoming upgrade will let him take the ring but it'll backfire
>or
>becomes one of the species of the guardians thinking Hal cant hurt him

Figure of speech nigger

honestly, Hal vs Ben is a perfectly fine match if you give Hal the central battery to make things more balanced

In terms of pure bullshit power levels not much. They're both OP as fuck. We're dealing with two characters vastly beyond Goku level. You'd need like Sailor Moon or something.

He has Doc Manghattan as an alien too.

Also many other OP guys like Clockwork and Feedback.

Also they're both dumb shitheads who are too dumb to use the full potential of their God Jewelry

Ben vs Psycho Parallax Hal would be kino as fuck. You'd have someone that would actually be able to physically hurt Alien X.

So what, exactly, stops Hal from just willing himself to beat Alien X/come back from whatever Alien X does to him?

Attached: 1251231231.jpg (600x923, 297K)

Ben will just absorb green lantern power.

Nigga EVERYTHING that Ghal can do Ben can do too.

So everytime you say "Couldn't Hal..." you ghav e to rememeber that Ben CAN DO THAT TOO.

They still aren't as broken as Alien X, even combined. Alien X is a giant "I can't be harmed and if I pass a speech check I remake the universe" button.

See

The fact DB doesn't actually read comics but reads fan blogs and reddit feat threads.

They're going to not mention so fucking much about Hal.

I have yet to see one reason why he can't NOTHING PERSONAL KID Ben after Alien X kills him, It's what Scorpion did to Ryu.

Can't out-willpower Hal.

>Implying the power drain wouldn't go the other way
Hal was able to absorb the central battery and Parallax.

And? Means nothing

Who will be more upset if their waifu loses? HEATfags or Benfags?

Halfags are already having an autistic meltdown for one of the shittiest GLs.

Daily reminder
>Ben has his autocorrect bullshit
>Feedback and Chromastone have absorbed hard light energy before
>Hal has Shonen Jump levels of plot armor (Imagine if MY HEART + MY FAMILY x MY NENDO + O MY SCRIPT)
This is going to be a hyped fight and probably and sadly be the best one of the season.

Attached: D5lOKlKWkAYtbnr.jpg (960x663, 83K)

Nothing comes close to the power of HEAT. I'm already planning my flight to Texas just in case.

Attached: 1502938957221.jpg (558x558, 91K)

*Husbando

New here. What’s HEAT?

The watch just turn Ben into an alien that survives that, due to the failsafe.

You can't kill Ben by surprise because he always becomes the especific alien that can survive that. Thus by the end of Omniverse.

Sorry Halcuck.

Hasn't HEAT simmered down?
Also doesn't seem like this match up is something they'd give two shits about
Also if Kyle was fighting Ben would they actually root for Ben?

This match will end with Hal accepting the blue ring and making Ben overload.

Attached: 1424585038703.jpg (471x470, 68K)

>HEAT
If only we all loved eachother as much as Halfags love Hal. Would be a better world.

Attached: 123412341234.jpg (199x235, 16K)

The two personalities Alien X has clearly take design and concept cues from them. It's more of an homage than a rip-off, though.

What's your favorite comparatively useless alien?

Attached: Four arm boy.png (873x1396, 390K)

Oh you poor summer child...

Overload in Hal's vagina?

Hal's Emerald Advancement (formerly Assault because even they knew that'd got them nowhere) Team
Basically they got pissed when Hal went evil and Kyle replaced him
What followed were HEATfags destroying comics featuring Kyle in LCS' and something with a bomb threat to DC
It was a mess

Ripjaws, he's so situational that I legit think Ben only has one Alien meant for Deep Sea combat

Had the toy of the fire guy when I was a kid, I guess him.

How did HEATfags take the Green Lantern movie by the way?

Green energy is not light energy.

Hal is faster than the failsafe.

Halfags are really this autistic? The character is not even good.

>Hal is faster than the failsafe.
He is not.

>Green energy is not light energy.
Doesn't matter it just needs to be energy of some kind.

I'm less annoyed by it than I am by the fact that Cyborg was in the Justice League film over him.

Can't even iamgine being a Martian Manhunter fag.

To be fair HEAT was decades ago and Hal going Parallax also killed the GLC for awhile with Kyle being the only lantern left in the universe with the last ring.

It was like if Batman went evil and nuked all of Gotham. It wiped everything Green Lantern from the DC universe except Kyle.

It was back when comics weren't as niche as they are now
Comicfags were a lot more autistic back then

>He is not.
He can be if he wills it so.

>He is not
Yes he is. He's faster than Darkseid, Lightray, and Highfather.

I never understood how it got so many remakes upon remakes and spinoffs, I mean yeah easy toy material but to me it seemed like I knew of the original series and then suddenly there were like 5

>Literally outran the speedster of the New Gods
Bro...

Doesn't magtter whichh character ghe is fasgter on DC - he is dealing wirh someone above that.

He can't even will himself to defeat all of his enemies.

How many are there?

>muh willpower
>muh failsafe
If I had any lower self values I'd make brainlet wojaks out of these

That's what the Guardians thought and look what happen to their dumbasses.

Don't see the point of brining dc characters and saying "oh look he is faster than this chartacter who is no match to the character that he is fighting against!!"

>Could have fed Nova to Hal for the JLA to get one more win
>Ruin it with one of the most OP characters in fiction
Gee, thanks a lot Death Battle.

Shows
>Ben 10
>Ben 10 Alien Force
>Ben 10 Ultimate Alien
>Ben 10 Omniverse
>Ben 10 Reboot
Also two live action movies that aired on CN and an Asian stageplay

3 direct sequels and 1 reboot.

Marvel vs DC is stale
S T A L E
Also Ben 10 is highly requested

You DCucks are obssessed with powerlevels.

Out of the original 10 Wildmutt and Upgrade were my favourites as a kid though I have a fondness for all the original series aliens. Wildmutt because of how much I liked dogs (dumb reasoning I know) and Upgrade because I liked the designs of tech he'd bond with (I don't remember him ever being used much though).
From Alien Force I only really liked Armodrillo, NRG and Water Hazard and I never watched omniverse but Toepick sounds like a cool concept.

Attached: Upgrade_Model.png (296x431, 81K)

>Highfather is as fast as Darksied who DB factored in as going 1 ROFLgorillion times the speed of light
>Lightray is faster than Highfather
>Hal ran Lightray down (who was also being chased by Omega) and caused a speed force anomoly that ripped a hole in reality and caused him to talk to the ghost of his father

>Best speed feat of the Omnitrix is reacting to a big bang forming so slowly Ben had time to quip about the situation

Here's how Ben's gonna win
>Transforms into Spidermonkey
>Does this

Attached: green-lantern-green-arrow-blue-skins.png (600x573, 706K)

How the fuck did Ben 10 get so popular?

eyeguy, I always really liked the creepier aliens

It's like the only regular action cartoon on Cartoon Network.

As a 19 year old who grew up on it
Simple, I loved the aliens, Grandpa Max, and villains
And the fight scenes were alright
Also pedophiles like Gwen

Ghostfreak was mine.

Nigga "he broke holes in reality for so fast" is nothing to "he can break holes in reality casualy". Like "congratulations, you are so fast that you can do what I can casualy".

Hell man, Alien X race is not even bound to time and space, they live in the blank around the multiverse.

It's just my stupid opinion but I bet they'll show Ben going Alien X and then not being able to do anything because he's too busy arguing with a few certain heads to even use it.

And then Hal will just win or something.

outside of dealing with fodder, was Wildmutt ever useful in the original show?
also considering he couldn't talk, I wonder how the public still saw him as a hero

Its even more silly when speedforce isn't even a multiversal constant.

Bven has mastered Alien X by the ghalf of Omniverse.

To not mention that peak Ben can fuse aliens, and use Alien X powers casualy because of that.

they'll have it be like Power of Nothingness Ryu in Ryu vs Jin
shows up the last 15 seconds and stomps Hal
they're not gonna waste time animating the conversation and besides Ben got better control in Omniverse

Dude Ghostfreak was great its a shame the show ditched him so quickly but I liked his arc as a kid, him and his team of universal monsters were the best. Did Ben ever use him after he got him back into the omnitrix before the original series ended? I can't remember.

>and use Alien X powers casualy because of that.
So how does anything challenge him? Sounds pretty retarded to me, desu

You posted the wrong alien

Attached: U8tGClk.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

PowerPuff Girl Battle Royale

>Ghostfreak
Too OP to keep on the rooster.

Base form Hal can time travel to.

It literally is. It separates the vibration and hypertime based multiverse from the god multiverse.

(((Mastered))).

The extent of his mastery was getting to use some basic TK powers without having to ask much and getting them to fuck off for a few seconds while he made clones during the gladiator fight.

It was towards the end of the show and art that point he was fighting Crisis Level stuff.

I'm just saying it's the kind of bullshit I see coming from Deathbattle. There's always one little thing they try to throw into fights if they want to rig it for one side or anther, and that's what I think they're going to do if they want to be butts about it.

You remember that scene during Mario vs Sonic 2018's post battle analysis where Wiz displays a variety of Mario's power-ups on Boomstick to show the many different ways he could counter Sonic?
Expect the same scene but with Ben's various aliens against Hal

Attached: MJ.gif (420x314, 755K)

Wouldn't it work more like Ryu vs Scorp where Ryu kills Scorp and he just comes back when he powers down and kills him?

>It literally is.
Its not. Universes with no time travel cause Flash to have no powers.

Since fucking when?

No, autist.

Also if they were going to have an Alien X conversation scene, wouldn't they announce the voices for Bellicus and Serena by now?
They hinted Deadpool was gonna show up in Thanos vs Darkseid with Takahata101 reprising the role and revealed Sayla was gonna be briefly voiced in Optimus Prime vs Gundam before the episode came out

>Gaara
I forgot about that one

Attached: keksimus maximus.jpg (596x628, 46K)

Why wouldn't it?

They're either going to buy fully into the "He doesn't need to negotiate anymore" meme or just ignore it.

Alternatively, he locks up as Alien X long enough for Hal to do something and fuck him over. But that's unlikely since DC has been on a streak and this has the makings of a screw job.

Because even space dogs are recognised as good boys.

Since Flash went to marvel universe and had no powers because according to him speed force doesn't exist there.

DC literaly can't tell how the multiverse of OTHER properties operate

The Marvel Universe has time travel though

Because Hal HAS been killed many times before on comcis.

That's because it was Wally, not Barry, and Wally sucks.

When Barry went into Marvel (twice) he was able to use the speed force just fine.

I don't see how this has anything to do with what I said.

Anytime after WOL?

Barry generates speedforce, its not the same thing.

>Barry Allen isn't the Flash

Attached: 12351234124.jpg (624x568, 113K)

>Alien X was tough opponent, but its indecision coupled with Lantern's vastly superior speed and reactions and experience with similar cosmic beings allowed him to absorb enough of its energy to even the playing field
SCREEN CAP THIS POST

Honestly I think people are over-hyping the gladiatorial trial episode.
Originally he thought that if he failed, the Celestialsapiens would destroy the alternate universe he illegally created. Instead they were just mad he tried to pretend like nothing had happened so after he proved his innocence in trail-by-combat, the rest of Alien X got fined like 10 bucks.

I think it was more of an implicit "yeah sure we won't bother arguing with you over inane shit like walking and punching people, but we're not going to give you carte blanche permission to snap all your problems away".
For example, I don't think Serena would allow Ben to unjustly kill someone.

Will this generate more salt than Superman vs Goku?

>looks like Hals dials, went up to 11
Would lose my shit. God I hope they do it.

Attached: 1542422932607.jpg (301x299, 20K)

user, the point is that Barry can only use the speedforce on other universe BECAUSE he generates it.

Speedforce only exist in that universe while he is there, and goes out when he isn't. Wally doesn't generate speedforce, so he can't use his powers there.

Hal doesn't generate soeedforce either. Also are you really going to argue that DC comics have a say in how universes of other companies work?

Probably. It’s comics vs cartoons.

Really, even With the central power battery he really doesn’t have a chance.

That is unless they pull out the big boy.

Attached: 9D0AD479-9A08-4C23-8DB6-6A4CE96FC6E3.png (187x269, 102K)

Outside of Yea Forums
No, nothing will top Goku vs Superman
Within Yea Forums
Also no because Yea Forums is full of DragonBallfags who insist Dragon Ball is "honorary Yea Forums"
Potential close second though

Dumbass, Hal wasn't using the speedforce, it was just a side effect of him going X fast. Like a boat going through water makes waves, hal going X fast affected the speed force.

Attached: 1527443037506.jpg (104x143, 4K)

>For example, I don't think Serena would allow Ben to unjustly kill someone.
Wait, do Death Battle rules apply on her considering killing restraint is removed?

Everybody’s willling to kill in Death Battle

Spectre or Parallax would count as outside help, methinks

Yeah but does she count as a party where this rule applies considering she's simultaneously in this fight and not?

Whats funnier is that Omniverse Ben is no even peak Ben.

Its Ben 10k Omniverse Ben.

Central Battery Hal literally ate the Anti-Monitor's multiverse killing wave. He would fuck Alien X sideways.

Spectre for sure, Parallax I don't know. Maybe, maybe not, because how is him having parallax really that different from him accessing Ion whenever he charges his ring? Same power source beings.

Aloen X os stronger than Anti Monitor.

Their hobbie is remodeling the multiverse for lulz.

>Sprite match
>No Upchuck trying to eat the ring
>No Rath being Rath
>No Juryrigg trying to rip the ring off of Hal

This.

He doesn't need to build a machine to do shit, he does himself.

Sounds like they're just immature Monitors to me, desu. Nice samefaggin btw, love it.

Some of you guy are alright, don't go to RTX 2019

Alternatively they could show Ben talking to them but them being mute

Parallax Hal literally kicked the Specter's ass.

Why would Hal ever have the speedforce?
Not saying that he hasn't ever, but in this specific fight, why?
Also, when it comes to time manipulation, speed isn't really a factor over all--right?

He's still multiverse level while Alien X or any single Celestialsapien is universe level.

Celestialsapiens are basically less-powerful Monitors anyway.

Yes, thanks for that irrelevant comment. I was talking about how relevant each character is to Hal, not who is stronger.

Read before commenting, you dumb fuck.

yep, ben wins by default because of his ghost forms.

Attached: hotmama.png (320x228, 101K)

>is universe level.
They are OMNIPOTENT

Which means no limits. Also just because he (with a single clap) created the universe, it doesn't mean that he isn't multiverse level. Hell, the fact that it was so effortless just shows that he is way beyond universe level.

Hell, we are show adult celesrial sapiens that are way bigger than universes on their natural habitat.

>Time travels to prevent Ben's birth
Easy win for Green Lantern

Attached: Booster_Gold.png (500x375, 148K)

He can time travel too, or turn into an alien immune to that time fuckery, like Clockwork.

Sorry GL.

did you seriously not get the fucking joke

jej. ....I thought you were Green Lantern....

Attached: 1536288523574.jpg (464x606, 37K)

HE has nothing thats puts him at multiversal level big in the show.
Just because he’s created a universe doesn't mean he’s he multiversal level

>Omnipotent
>Can have their powers stolen
>Harmed by the undead planet
Basic Monitor could kick a basic Celestialsapien's ass.

Monitors literally create universes to.

What really sucks about this fight is that it probably means the next will be some retarded anime shit.

Actually if we use more higher stats Danny can be low 2-C or Time line level like Ben

Which joke? Its just a conversation with GL.

>Can have their powers stolen
BABY ones.

>Using Vs Battle wiki terminology
Kill yourself.

How it should go:
>Ben turns into Alien X, but isn’t able to do anything. Hal tries to beat him, but no construct seems to work.
>Cut to Ben getting permission from the other two to work Alien X.
>Hal tells the Guardians of Oa “I need to use power from the central battery!”
>Cut back to ben getting permission from the other two.
>As this is happening, the Guardians say something like “We cannot allow you to do that, Hal Jordan.”
>Hal replies “That wasn’t a request.” as he saps from the power battery to become Parallax just as Ben gains full control over Alien X.

Even if they have Alien X win I'll fucking smile if they have Jordan BTFO the Guardians again.

>low 2-C or Time line level
I bet you use /r/whowouldwin

Throw yourself from the nearest bridge

Attached: 1531647448796.png (960x600, 1.76M)

>Generator Rex vs Cyborg

that feels like a curb stomp

>Jordan BTFO the Guardians again.
He's gotta do it at least once a month these days. If he wasn't so frequently the only reason they aren't all dead, they would have gotten rid of him years ago.

Attached: hal kills krona.jpg (2598x1997, 883K)

I'm feeling next time's gonna be that kaiju match Ben was teasing back in Namor vs Aquaman's discussion in the podcast
We're due for a 3D fight and the new Godzilla movie's around the corner

hahha no I use the vs battle wiki

That's even worse

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

same cancer, different locale. Both places wouldn't know character comparison if it hit them in the face. The tier system from the wiki is beyond pants-on-head-retarded.

Attached: 1527439275632.png (471x376, 168K)

I know

Attached: 1552680659295.jpg (1022x1024, 59K)

For anyone curious for the song they played for the Hal vs Ben reveal
us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/we-want-you_67597

That was a weakened Hal Spectre, full power Hal Spectre said he considered everything before to be child’s play.

Attached: 58B9CA48-AAC9-49B6-AB35-C3728D14AE84.png (399x301, 314K)

Things Hal is gonna get cucked so it jobs to ben
>Black Ring
>White Ring
>Parallax
>ion
>Motherbox god of light
>Central Battery
>Speedforce
>Spirit of Vengance
>Silver age magic
Hal is on Par with Ben on full arsenal with reality and time warping powers with a better failsafe system.

The only way to end the fight is to disable their devices and still hal can use willpower to keep reanimating himself

I'm calling it now Ben gets the ring

God please let it be more interesting than the Ghidorah vs literally who they teased.

Who do you want him to fight?

>Reminder this little gremlin started the multiverse and BTFO Grandmaster and Galactus and took the combined power of every JLA and Avengers member ever to beat

To be fair, full power Specter literally uses the power of the Presence.

Is it possible to glean spoils from the music like in Fate vs Strange?

What Omnitrix aliens would Kyle want to fuck?

Godzilla vs Shin Getter

The original song for the fight isn't out yet and music theory rarely works
Crash and Burn sounds more like a Crash song yet Spyro won
The only blatant time the song made it assured who was gonna win was in Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai where the "WATCH OUT" sound is literally at the end

I think they once mentioned Mecha Godzilla? Maybe Mecha Godzilla vs Dragonzord?

What did they say about Alien X in Ben's reveal?

What did they say about Hal's powers in his reveal?

King Kong vs the Rhedosaurus from Beast from 10,000 Fathoms would make a kick ass battle of the pre-Godzilla giant monsters.

Ben once asked on twitter which MechaGodzilla people would want to see in a fight or if people wanted them to try and cram a composite version despite how different each one is
A common solution told to him was MechaGodzilla Battle Royale which probably isn't happening since we just got done with a Battle Royale already this season

Hal uses the ring to screw up the Omnitrix. The End

they don't talk stats in reaveals.

Isn't technically Ben 10 Amazo?

This along with previous stated reasons should be enough for Jordan to win since the fucking thing is right there like a medallion for everyone to see even when Ben is in Alien X mode.

That's pretty autistic of you user
>Infinity stones already confirmed not to work outside native universe
>Omnitrix would only contain DNA from it's native universe

I didn’t know that I wanted this until now.

Sounds more like a DBX to me considering Rhedosaurus doesn't have much material to use so there'd be no point in giving it an analysis

Neither does Kong so long as they stick to Kong prime and don't do anything like combine him with Toho Kong or cartoon Kong.

It's basically comparing what few feats their movies have and seeing if Kong can kill a souped-up and radioactive version of the dinosaurs he killed on Skull Island.

Ben is gonna find a nice, new home in a sciencell, his watch kept in a Guardian vault on Oa somewhere. Or maybe Hal will just trap Alien X inside the battery. If it can contain Parallax, it can keep Alien X inside. Should make a nice power source for the lanterns.

Attached: 011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Attached: Ymir.jpg (580x454, 55K)

MAKE IT A TRIPLE THREAT!

Get the fuck out of here monster-lets.

Attached: The Tarantula.jpg (500x282, 21K)

Tbh I'd like to see a literature monster face-off. Either something like Dracula vs Frankenstein or the the Giant Squid from 20000 leagues vs Scylla.

Attached: 20000.jpg (1575x788, 264K)

Alright put it in
Just don't spam it
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJeEnkXGbuGh2Cv07BvgUSLqhop5PAn61pHEJDhxNLNu458A/viewform

youtu.be/rkAzUY7D4EY

Dials

They'd have to think there'd be some demand first or at least an audience for that sort of stuff

How's the view from down there faggots?

Attached: giant_claw_1957_02.jpg (853x461, 181K)

FLYING
ANTIMATTER
BATTLESHIP

Its probably gonna be Eren Jaeger vs Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Titan Form vs Dormin Possession

Hey guys, I fuck one of the Death Battle guy's girls on the regular and she let me see the video. Ben wins because of Alien X. Their argument is that Hal can keep up with the other forms but can't do anything to hurt Alien X so Ben can just chill in it forever until the two heads let him kill Hal which isn't a problem for Sareena because the prime rule of death battle is that both fighters have an overwhelming compulsion to kill.

Sorry Halfags. The dials didn't win this time. Screencap this post if you want.

Who's next?

What's the name of the song used?

>Frankenstein
I want a slasher royale

youtu.be/vrEQ2q7sGIs

Words use them

lol

Attached: 1522347904080.jpg (900x720, 138K)

Attached: giantclawgame.jpg (601x343, 56K)

Alien X
>Motion carried
>Hal Jordon will lose

Hal
>surprised pikachu face

>When they don't let Hal down the central battery
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Current Hal don't even use the centrak battery anymore. He is pure will. The strongest of his current incarnation can only barely beat Sinestro.

Current Hal literally just used it last issue. Stop spouting shit.

Overcoming fear isn't the same as overcoming disgust
Toepick isn't just scary, he's also gross to look at

Obviously Ben is going to win.

>IQ OF A GUACAMOLE

>Ben 10 is one of the most successful media franchises grossing around the same as PreCure

Danny Phantom would have a better chance than Green Lantern

>the dials of the DCverse go to 11
>but the dials of Omnitrix can go to 1000912

t.non reader

t.non watcher
you're right thou

Of course I'm fucking right, I would put good money on 99% of Ben 10 fags having never picked up a GL comic in their life, despite being so assured of their predictions. Exact same as every goku vs superman thread. Overwhelming majority of goku fags have only ever seen superman in film, yet feel completely able to throw bold assumptions around.

Retards, the lot of you. Only like 5% of people here are capable of giving an accurate summary of how the characters actually compare.

Attached: Ln-f1wMn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Supermanfags are cancer. They bring stupid feats being done by specific Superman and say they are all the same. The fact is Goku can kill 90% of Superman. Yet the stupid comicfats are only arguing for then 10% which are multiverse ending reality warping Superchumps which never actually brought up in the current comics.

are you that fag who spazed out in a older thread when an user Ben would stomp GL? also Ben gonna stomp GL

'no'. The current, standard, base superman is perfectly capable of defeating goku. There's no need for any alternate versions.

None of which screw attack used, either.

What the fuck are you on about, I never stated which side I prefer (ben btw), I just called out an idiot who was spouting shit he has no right spouting where I saw him.

some fag gone one and one about green lantern in a ben 10 thread, even saying ben 10 copied green lantern

The current Superman isn't a universe ending, galaxy punching, hax withstanding, faster than time or (FTL++++++++++++++++++++) character which Goku is.

Please write proper english, you've sounded like a retard in both posts now. I like whomever you're talking about though, because he's obviously rustled your jimmies so hard you're crying about him in an entirely different thread,

..and hell, now that you've brought it up, Ben 10 is very similar to GL. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was intentionally inspired.

>faster than time
dumbass, that's not what happened in Super. Done talking to you.

Attached: 1547418280293.png (307x220, 142K)

Dannyfags are nowhere near as stubborn as Halfags

Ember McLain death battle when?
I wanna shitpost about Randy

yeap thats you

who would she fight?

Some other supernatural musician

Believe whatever you want, schizo, next you're gonna freak out about being gang stalked.

Pro tip, more than one person uses Yea Forums, and that means you're gonna get called out for being a tard by more than one person if you keep bringing up a point in multiple threads.

It's entirely okay that your favorite cartoon character isn't original, doesn't make him any worse for it.

Attached: 1552934975437.jpg (386x573, 74K)

who else but best boy

Attached: music meister.png (522x293, 287K)

I even added the FTL+++++++++++++++ for people that don't believe the faster than time feat. Face it. Superman stands no chance.

>Face it.

Attached: 1550454331184.jpg (246x367, 20K)

no more than 1 person can possibly by this retarded about green lantern

Couldn’t you count Alien X as outside help as well, seeing how he has to rely on the other entities to agree to even use it.

Did you miss the HEAT conversation earlier? Your statement is proven wrong right there.

they let Terry Bruce assitance and spider man s099 had his AI, I think is the same situation here

>Faster than time
Go back to your shit YouTube channel, Seth.

>on a comic book forum
Man you really are braindead.

Attached: 1524216491829.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I mean, Spectre was joined together with Hal for a lot of years, and kinda worked in a similar way to Alien X

I basically just want this so it’s not such a retarded stomp in one direction

COPE DOG. COPE.

Jesus Christ, DBZ fags are so pathetic

Just deal with the fact Superchaf smashed Goku boipussy twice and accept you’ll never recover from it. DBS Goku can’t even handle lasers, how can he hope to compete.

Attached: BCE84002-AD7D-4FA9-8E57-DEE201E66ABE.png (201x251, 109K)

Superman One Million lost to a baldy!

Honestly just on a physical and speed standpoint, Supes blows Goku out of the water. His best “universal feat” is just his ki

Nah. Goku can punch with enough force to shatter galaxies and also move billions of time faster than the speed of light. Superman can't.

You've obviously never read Superman or Action.

But he is.

Are you THE Salt the Programmer?

That's the biggest pisser for me here.

Ben gets his giant universe mecha form that he has to make a diplomacy check to do anything other than float and a few TK tricks.

But Hal can't get the central battery because that's outside help.

It's inconsistent.

Ben transform into Alien X thus it is a part of him. Hal is already pure will energy. Central Battery is just a power boost now.

What is it about dbztards that they can't understand that Superman can literally do the impossible, even in setting. Things that shouldn't be possible at all, even for characters "above" him. That more than anything is why Goku can't win.

Attached: 124212412412.jpg (1028x772, 85K)

Because in a intermedium fight. A dicksucking comicbook writer isn't the one writing it. Have your multiversal reality warping Superman win but if you say that every Superman is multiversal reality warping superbeing, you're full of shit.

Z-tards are also often Batman fanboys, or used to be. It says it all.

Attached: e69.jpg (640x640, 109K)

>every
Only talking about standard current superman. No other versions. No composits. Exactly what screw attack used, despite what your youtubers said....and so what, all the feats of him doing things that are literally impossible even in setting should just be ignored because the fight is intermedium?

The current baseline Superman is literally a fusion of Superbro and New Earth. He's got plenty of feats to drop Goku.

>standard current Superman
If so, Superman dies in the first hit. Current Superman has never shown anything above solar system level. Eben then he would still be chump change in DC against normal mooks. Fuck off.

t.Only read a single Action Comics book

The hell are you on about? No seriously, please expand on what you mean. He's had dozens, more even, of showings above that. You do know that current superman goes all the way back to the mid 80s, right?

He also got multiple showing of him jobbing to people way below his weight class.
First get this through your thick head.
Goku can output universe destroying level of energy which Superman can't survive. With just that. Only that. Superman already lost.

Nah. I've been keeping up with recent Action Comic. This recent Superman is in no way convincing me that he can actually beat Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

So do Saiyans. Blue Vegeta died to an exploding planet. That's literally nothing to Superman.

>Tanked more energy than a mother box could quantify
>Held a singularity in his hand
>Broke through a tower of Infinity
>Stood in Darksied's gravity well which crunched the multiverse
>Lifted Monitor Mind
>Survived a source wall rupture
(((Solar System Level)))

Do you write for VS Battle Wiki?

Goddamn I can't wait for Ben to kill Hal so people can bitch about that instead of Superman vs Goku.

Supermans weakness is a specific planet exploding tho

Blue Vegeta died to lost of air in an explosion. Goku can teleport. So yeah, fuck off.

>I've been keeping up with recent Action Comic
So you've read everything going back to 1986? Both Action and Superman? Somehow I don't believe you.

Attached: 1531537822756.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>Couldn’t hold his breath for more than a few seconds for Whis to put him in the safety cube
That’s even worse

So does those few and far between feats invalidate all the jobbing he did in the recent years? Do we just ignore Superman jobbing because that would look bad?

Saiyans from red to blue can survive in space. Goku literally had a fight with Beerus in outer space.

>tfw I, a regular human, can hold my breath for 7 minutes after a few years of swimming training
>tfw vegeta, a literal god, dies in the vacuum immediately

Attached: 4434.gif (329x302, 6K)

>Jobbing in recent years
Since Rebirth he hasn't jobbed. All Superbro jobbing can be blamed on him being literally half a Superman.

Please point to the recent jobbing.

I've been keeping up with the current comic that's posted on Yea Forums. That's enough to see that Superman isn't the god that you comicfags have been saying.

Any event and even in his own comic. Like literally losing to smoke one time only to barely win in a rematch.

Well then you must have read the issue where he punches through infinite floors on a skyscraper, no? Or is infinity less than whatever tripe you were talking about before?

>every issue must be a showing of MY POWER IS MAXIMUM
>missing the point of superman THIS hard
Jesus you really are a ztard.

Attached: 1530725488112.png (1993x1367, 2.42M)

You mean the one where he was trapped by Mxy and only able manage to escape because the power of love or some shit like that?

Retard.

>Event
You mean Metal where he survives an Omega Sanction that broke Batman?

>Bringing Bendis shit into it
Kill yourself.

He literally broke through it like glass and did the same thing to Hypertime in the 1000 issue of Action.

That's not what happened, speed reader.

>He doesn't know that MUH LOIS causes Superman to break reality with his muscles

Attached: Superman vs Hollow Men.jpg (949x1469, 221K)

But still lost. Where's that infinite strength. Where's that universe level punches? He should be able to solo all the Batmen if he was actually as strong or as fast as you fags stated.

>Implying Barbatos isn't so OP he wouldn't solo all the DBZ-verse including both Zenos
The dude eats multiverses user.

The Bat ate dead universe. He can't eat a real one. Also I said Batmen not just the Bat.

They're literally universes that BAD END. They're just as real as the ones in the normal multiverse.

>dead is the same as not real
You have brain aids

>Z tard tring to use the “how come he wasn’t super strong in this scenario” argument
>When Dragon Ball is essentially the face of “OP character somehow doesn’t crush 99% of their opponents”

>First green lantern battle and he's going to get killed because DB isn't smart enough to count the versatility of the ring against Alien X
It just ain't fair. I hope they feed Nova to him to make up for this.

At least if he does lose, it's against something so ridiculously powerful. Not many other characters who could even be considered for the battle.

Attached: 12351251.jpg (736x1151, 212K)

Because in DB the next opponent will always be stronger.

Those “few and far between feats” show Superman at his peak, so they count.

Or maybe those are outliers which should be taken with lots of salt.

>Breaking out of a timestop means you’re faster than time.
Superman has done that by himself and through scaling. Guess that means that Superman is faster than time as well.

The way Superman’s powers work essentially means that he doesn’t have outliers, just tiers of power. Even if that weren’t the case, Superman has shown more Universe level feats than Goku, yet Goku is considered universal.

JON recently beat a stop sop. JON.

>Superman's current feats include repairing the moon after it was blown to smithereens in seconds, tanking more energy from an emotional entity than Cyborg could quantify with his mother box computer, withstanding the presence of the Totality, and being teased to punch Dr. Manhattan to death

Nigger please.

What I mean by no outliers is that Superman’s stats rely on a few factors: the amount of solar radiation in his body, his mental state, his emotional state and his sense of will. As proof, in a recent issue of Justice League, Superman was stuck on a 6th dimensional planet where he was weakened to the point of being unable to fly a few inches off the ground. After remembering his son and why the planet needs him he managed to fly off the planet with enough force to destroy it. This shows him getting a significant boost in power due to a change in emotional state.

That’s why I said through scaling. Clark is much stronger than Jon, therefore he can (and has) accomplish that same feat.

>muh scaling
>muh feats
>tiers
>quantify
>power level

When are you idiots gonna realize that "as strong as he needs to be" isn't a joke.

Attached: 1507350466503.jpg (916x690, 102K)

Fuck you, there is only one Superman and he has the power from the first comic to the last.

>DBZtards still mad about Superman vs Goku
>Which was YEARS ago.
Holy fuck I have never seen a fandom carry a grudge this hard.

>A character going FTL in Super was seen as this insane feat
>Supes does that no problem
lmao

>mfw i used to really love dbz but the fanbase is so bad, i pretend i don't so i don't get associated with them

Attached: gross.png (393x400, 182K)

But characters were moving ftl in frieza saga

Damn, I’m feeling old

Why is it never "as weak as it needs be"? Because that's arguably more true than the opposite.

>Show a Superman feat that completely blows Goku/Beerus/Jiren/Broly out of the water
>Ztards immediately reee and cry "OUTLIERS!!!!"

>feats that rarely happen counts
>but jobbing doesn't
You take the good with the bad. Meaning that many time he jobs to earth villains that isn't anywhere near Goku level is real. It did happen. But you know what. Take your feats. Goku is a universe busting, faster than time, hax resisting, galaxy punching, universe durability being.

>Universe durability
Except that the Supreme Kai said that Goku wouldn’t survive the destruction of the universe during the clash with Beerus.

>'no'. The current, standard, base superman is perfectly capable of defeating goku. There's no need for any alternate versions.
Manga goku has a technique that erases people

How was the little grey cunt ever able to implement that shit into the omnitrix?
Like it isn't a normal alien he could just pick up some genetic material from if I remember right.

And yet is still harmed by mundane bullets.

Cool. Not like it's been resisted by people already, oh wait...well at least it's not like superman has resisted disintegration by magic, pure energy and gods before...oh wait.

Attached: 346.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Hakai has never been resisted by anybody yet. Hakai is more than just disintegration.

Goku and frieza both stopped it, the fuck are you on about?

Outer Atmosphere. Pic related

Attached: 38040F17-0016-4CE0-B1A5-F92CC51BD7B9.jpg (320x202, 10K)

Only in the anime. Canon King Kai could still track Goku and Freeza.

Because there isn’t one single Superman?

They've only ever used one in death battle.

It goes both ways. If Superman’s low ends counts, than so does Goku’s shitty low ends as well.

They used New 52 with the Solar Flare, along with Post-Crisis.

That's the exact same character. Why are you talking about things from a position of only knowing one side? Seriously, please answer why you feel knowledgeable to give judgement on something you evidently haven't read.

Goku's shitty low end are all equavalent to him not being serious or not powering up. What's Superman reason?

>What’s Superman’s reason?
Read

He almost always holds back, how do you not know this? Oh I know, you're a non reader. Fuck off.

Enough to let the villains kill civilians? So much for hero.

Those are destruction energy ball. Hakai is the palm one.

Dumbass, it's the same thing. Speedwatchers need to fuck off.

>can't argue to win the fight
>attacks the character instead
absolutely pathetic

Attached: 1509086173739.png (484x377, 177K)

Hakai literally translates to destruction, you absolute laughingstock.

Attached: 1515910775128.jpg (184x214, 11K)

>Needed to turn Super Saiyan to lift 40 tons
>SSJ Vegeta can’t lift over 1,000 tons

>That's the exact same character
This was before Superman Reborn, retard. They were separate characters before that.

They were originally one character, who was split for a short time and is now rejoined. Fuck off.

So he's Judge Fear?

Attached: judge fear.jpg (707x1200, 286K)

It's a different technique dumbass. Oh god. You comicfags are so dumb.

Good thing they can punch and attack wah above that.

>just imagine being THIS far into denial

Attached: SSJ4_20.jpg (1028x768, 192K)

Ben is complicated

Three possible solutions:

1-Rheoba-chan is experimenting motherhood

2- An uterus with two different channels, two different conducts in the way to the stomach, one of them conducts to the stomach and the another to the uterus. Similar to the Trachea. Different kind of acids, different kind of function.

3- Something without any real explanation. It just happens and the biology behind it isn't mentioned.

Attached: Praying Mantis doing its thing.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Then pick one. Either Superman is a morally bad character or a weak one. He eithers hold himself back enough until earth villains can incapacitate him and kill civilians or he's jobbing as god intended and is weak. I can also settle on how Superman is just stupid like Goku.

>just put the whole world in a bottle
Idiot

>he likes GT
Of course the person that likes a series that shows Goku got hurt by glass is this stupid.

>just let the world burn
Nice one Superman.

>if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful.
>Literally DCEU Luthor

Even if it was, Superman has survived attacks similar to Hakai.

God has a plan that mortals just cannot comprehend. Superman isn't God. He should be doing all he can to not let civilians die by not holding back and not getting incapcitated by shitty earth villains.

>Debate is over Ben and GL
>DBZ and Superman faggots show up to bitch about whose dad has a bigger dick
This is why this retarded debate is banned everywhere.

Attached: A9C39B42-A1B2-491F-8AF7-587016DE74BF.png (320x365, 143K)

Not unless Superman has hax resistant such as Goku with his ki.

He sure does!

But he doesn't.

heh, nothing personnel, hal

Attached: yellow.png (410x403, 179K)

Dude you can’t breathe that.

>Ben turns into Echo Echo
>Makes a thousand clones
>All turn back into Ben and then into an army of a different aliens
>Gang rape Hal

Not sure about that

Attached: 12BF6F70-788C-4E40-BD4A-01E3AA4CF8EF.jpg (1034x1600, 680K)

Can he do that?

He turned himself into three, One was overaggressive, the other was overcaring, and another was mainly normal, no idea how thousands of them would work

Ben is a practical person

Is Green Lanter working on his own version?

This.

Has there been another fight with this much potential for bullshit and misunderstanding the characters?

>Hal can hack the omnitrix
>Ben can't hack the ring
Shouldn't this be an EZ PZ win for Hal?

>Ben can't hack the ring
Nonillion IQ :^)

It should be. Not even Alien X should be able to compete with Central Battery Hal.

You can be Brainiac with a 12th level intellect that lets you run multiverse keikakus across hypertime, you still can't hack a ring made of solid willpower. It's like trying to hack a tree.

I don't think they're going to let Jordan have the central battery for (((reasons))) even though they gave Thanos the IG.

>Fight comes out in a few days
>We still don't know if Hal gets the CB
Why do they do this?

Attached: D1PayBVVAAApkv1.jpg (803x1071, 63K)

>yfw they give Hal every single power up but then give Alien X his six thoughts omniversal busting claim and Ben the win as a result
How buttblasted would Halfags be?

>Using a twitter shitpost by the artist as WOG
>Not the writer
WHEW LAD

Parallax is multiverse level. He absorbed the anti-matter wave that killed the PC multiverse.

Here's my thinking.

Alien X beats out base form Hal, but he also has to get the motion carried inside his head to do anything--and no, this limitation didn't go away. The writers said so. Ben has just gotten better at getting Good Face and Bad Face to agree.

The omnitrix is also a technological device that relies on DNA to work--even for Alien X. Technology and DNA are two things the ring can fuck with. Ben can't fuck with the ring or Hal in the same way because Hal can make himself and his ring out of pure willpower.

Hal is also very, very fast--faster than Highfather and Lightray and Darkseid.

I'm thinking Hal wins because he can use that speed plus the hesitation of Alien X to fuck over the omnitrix directly.

>it's like trying to hack a tree
>he doesn't know about CRISPR-Cas9

>Omniverse didn't kill the franch-

What the fuck is this death batlle thing and is it just fan cj? How do I put my name in it?

Basically a fanseries that’s pretty popular. Pits two characters with some form of a connection or rivalry. Goku vs Superman, Batman vs Black Panther, Hulk vs Doomsday, etc. it’s mainly popular for the supposed research on feats and the fact they animate the fight, kinda like Deadliest Warrior

This outlier meme again. Here's the thing:
>"This feat doesn't count because it's not a canon story."
Valid. It's a one-on-one fight.
>"This feat doesn't count because the character was boosted."
Valid. It's not the character's standard powers.
>"This feat doesn't count because...they don't do it more often!"
Not valid. We aren't debating sports where stats go up and down. Powerlevel topic characters are always at their natural peak.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x358, 10K)

>Everytime Superman flexes against infinite power it’s an outlier
>that time Goku made the universe shake isn’t an outlier
Is it confirmed that DBZtards are the ultimate in vs battle cancer?

Don't say that Yugi!

If they actually had two teams of fans argue their characters cases the show would be kino. It sure would beat the fucking hosts they have.

Every fucking db thread they come to bitch about an episode from years ago so YES.

I wanna see Gigan in a fight
Who'd be the best one for him to have a match with?

I doubt Hal took and contained something similar to the entirety of the Big Bang to the face. That plus technically Ben can’t die since the omnitrix prevents the wearer from dying.

Alien X is Ben’s last resort/trump card alien. I don’t think Ben will just whip out the big guns when facing off against Hal.

Holding the big bang pushed the omnitrix to its limits. It had to draw on power from every form including Alien X.

Meanwhile, Hal has absorbed the power of will itself.

Gigan vs Fin Fang Foom

Battle of the funny looking giant green monsters.

Eureka Striker or Guiron?

>Rules for thee but not for me.
Honestly it’s just funny at this point.

>Brainlet ending
Ben goes Alien X and kills Hal

>Decent Ending
Hal uses the versatility of his ring coupled with his speed advantage to fuck with the omnitrix directly and kill Ben that way.

>Kino ending
Hal goes full psychotic, kills the Guardians, takes the battery, and eradicates Alien X by recreating the universe faster.

Then eats a cheeseburger.

Attached: Punished Woolie.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

Feedback literally weaponized a bing bang in the Omniverse finale.

I kind of want to see this.

We're getting the Brainlet ending.

>Based and Redpilled Kino ending
Hal gets every single power up and attempts to barrage Ben who proceeds to tank all that shit and kill him with The Worst.

Would Fin Fang Foom's pants get ripped in the process?

Lanternfags can you post scans of power rings being used to manipulate atoms/genes/technology?

I want to put together a collection for when Ben wins without DB addressing any of that.

Attached: Hamboigahs.jpg (264x351, 27K)

Faggot

>Gigan's boomerang buzzsaws cut off FFF's pants
>Then they cut off his own head

>Guacamole "Who's Bruce" Lantern
>being smart enough to use any of his hax
:^)

>Guacamole "Who's Bruce" Lantern
>being smart enough to use any of his hax

Here’s splitting atoms
He said “Who the hell is Bruce Wayne” do you know every billionaire in the world?

Attached: DA1F2FFD-8E63-4623-9162-4958EAED1525.jpg (1041x1600, 419K)

Goddammit.
>atom splitting
>a significant feat

What's the omnitrix made of user?

>the omnitrix is somehow weak to things its aliens can do

>Cast low-energy use atom splitting on the giant logo on the floating god man at the speed of SPEED FORCE ANOMALY while Ben is talking to Nice Face and Bad Face
>No more omnitrix
>Scramble Ben's DNA back to human just in case
EZ PZ

Why wouldn't it be?

>Gravattack or Clockwork literally set Hal's speed to zero
>Clockwork alters time to prevent Green Lanterns from ever existing with his multiversal time manipulation

It boils down to this. Parallax ≈ Alien X >>>>> normal Hal >>>>> most of Ben's forms > depowered Hal > depowered Ben.

Attached: book.gif (272x200, 197K)

>I.E. before the retcon.

Not really. All they can do is use Ki blasts. What makes you think a guy that can’t even lift a car can destroy a building?

He literally does. He even has Hax of his own like intangibility, astrial projection, hypnosis, etc

This isn’t even Pre-Crisis, this is just Post-Crisis

Goku can’t breath in a vaccum, but he can definitely survive in one. Him being able to live while being in the upper Atmosphere isn’t so far fetched

Cannot fucking wait for ben to get dialed