The Tick

Haven't watched season 2 yet, but what's this about it being cancelled?

Attached: 91WJbQ9bfQL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEBmh_zE9Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A CEO got fired and the new guy might throw out the shows he helped develop. Even though Tick season 2 has a 95% audience score.

It's really not that good

Yea Forums chose fear
Yea Forums chooses love

Attached: D3LPWqJVYAEi98l.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

It's fun

The remake turned Tick into a supporting character and made Arthur a knockoff Larry David. Also gay boats and YASS QUEEN SLAY

It's bad aside from good cameos and should go.

The dueling threads really made Yea Forums out looking good. We should compare ourselves to Yea Forums more often.

Speak something aside from buzzwordese

live action is never as fun as cartoons

false
youtube.com/watch?v=fEBmh_zE9Yo

Doom Patrol is fun.

>hating on DangerBoat
faggot opinion discarded

I'm sorry that you have the contextual english grasp of a wet towel, let me try something different.

The eponymous character takes a back seat to a boring feminine Jewish accountant and his mary sue sister, thus making the show generic and boring instead of zany and unique like the other Tick shows.

I liked The Tick. The humour's drier and less slapstick - but that's not a bad thing - and the show's clearly made on the cheap (Arthur only flies once in the whole second season) but it works hard with what it has.

>Meme Patrol

The Tick literally cannot have a story arc because he never changes, so making Arthur the protagonist is the correct move, dumbshit

Exactly this

why did the tick guys thread get deleted?

>autistic noises

Advertising, he said he was banned for a week

Situations change around the Tick, that has always been the point, it's formulaic.

Its an equal partnership

This is why we can't have nice things.

Real talk
There's barely any rule 34 for this franchise

Wholesome franchise

>We should compare ourselves to utter shit more often

Who the fuck is this lanklet? The Tick was ripped as fuck.

Arthur was more the focus in the cartoon as well.

Show shares a lot with that iteration.

Pride is foolish.

Its a suit. And that's the first one I think. He's had three so far in the show. Because he molts.

Tick is too pure. Honest Truth

I find it funny that Lobstercules basically does a Reverse Mermaid to cut cost on a full suit.

He's cool. A bit clingy but I think he's over it now.

Really want Season 3 so he can fly.

Its executive mentality very self centered. Its why they are shutting down the submission process for scripts.

This show is so good they better not cancel it. Maybe a Reddit campaign is in order....

Well its got a fan reddit, not the biggest but it's something.

It would be one of those to have a chance since critics also love the show.

Territorial executives undermining the work of a fired or left executive. They all want to leave their mark in the company. Make “their” show to prove a worth and get their ego the fellatio or cunnilingus they believe it is owed. The best way to do that without having to deal with the shadow of those no longer with the company is to quash projects others started.

In TV this would manifest into turning a production into a nightmare and being a bully. Sabotage were involved. I believe part of why firefly was aired out of order. Nowadays actions are more direct because streaming services are structured in away that its easier to cancel projects from within and get their own oh so precious pet project going.

Yes Arthur changes because of the Tick, that's the entire point of the show, thanks

I've been loving this show it even made me go back and watch the old cartoon since I missed out on it when I was a kid. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

>YASS QUEEN SLAY
Shut the fuck up faggot

I could live with it. We know Thrakazog and so have a general idea of how it goes. I wouldn't mind it if it ended on Tick and Arthur leaving their party so they can go on patrol.

/pol/ here
The Tick is great.

no fun allowed