Captain America

>Captain America
>Doesn’t want to live in present day America

Attached: 701D3EF3-693B-4059-8AB9-D304E054F096.png (750x747, 909K)

I wonder if he fought for Civil Rights when he went back. I can’t imagine a guy whose best friend and protege is a black man would be ok with Jim Crow era laws

Attached: CjWmSD1WgAAVCg0[1].jpg (763x1200, 340K)

If they had a choice, Who would?

Can you blame him?

What, and miss out on the reality TV show host stockpiling concentration camps full of children?

>Captain America
>doesn't want to live in an America where he can't fuck Peggy's sweet tits every day
not that hard to believe

If you had the chance from stopping present day America from ever coming to pass, you'd take it too.

>I wonder if he fought for Civil Rights when he went back.
No
That would get in the way of fucking Peggy's sweet tits

Imagine Hayley Atwell pressing her huge tits against your huge tits.

That is Chris Evans' life.

Why didn't he go grab Peggy and bring her to the present with an extra time travel suit?

>Some queer at an AA meeting talks about his fag date
>Cap decides to stay in the past

Did Cap leave his time clone frozen?

until he left back to his own timeline, I assume

why? Right now we got terrorist and shitty politicians and women bitching about rights they already have and trannies wanting to be victims so they get more attention.
Mean while back in the 50s you got a Hot ass British chick with Big Boobs waiting for you and you can bring back all kinds of future sex moves with you. I think the choice is obvious.

Attached: 1556243901245.jpg (778x545, 23K)

So he literally stole the dude's girlfriend and subjected him to the same existential horror he went through?

girls get to have a choice too user

Imagine how big the milkers on their daughter will be with their tits combined.

Attached: 57365F6A-B206-42B1-88CC-13B4EB1C22A5.jpg (300x415, 24K)

>girls get to have a choice too user
It's not really a choice so much as rape by deception.

Cap raped Peggy Carter.

Wasnt there a female Captain America type of person in Marvel or am I thinking of DC?

there were two, once in MC2, and one in the Secret Wars version of 2099

Or he told her what was up?

Peggy Carter knew who Cap was, even before the serum. There was no rape. If anything she got to make her own perfect man.

Miss America Chavez technically but she’s not what you’re going to want. Have a fem titcow Cap instead.

Attached: 6BA2E430-D807-4489-BEDD-AD2FB5EFE93C.jpg (1200x855, 562K)

Source of this pic? Is there more?

MAC is in no way a female Captain America

Her name is Peggy user if anything she raped him

And they both just left Cap in ice? What the fuck happened to no man left behind?

>Peggy Carter knew who Cap was, even before the serum.
Please follow the conversation

Maybe user is thinking of old Carol?

American Dream. But she’s not genderbent Steve, she is his alternate universe daughter with Sharon.

Attached: 9747B83C-13B8-4615-98DF-A2FC6900259D.jpg (457x670, 55K)

that makes even less sense

Just look her up on google she has some topless pics

>But she’s not genderbent Steve, she is his alternate universe daughter with Sharon

Sure she is Chris.

Attached: 9A9A2D01-99FF-4C34-A353-F0F27DCAFE2C.png (575x663, 84K)

You assume Cap knows exactly wheres he frozen right then and there.

Glaciers move that's to ocean currents so theres no telling where Steve is frozen at that point in time.

MAC would be pretty cool if she wasn't written as a terribly bitter lesbian. Think about it, cute thick muscley brown girl. It's basically the Korra situation again.

Oh fuck yeah Manga Cap was hot as fuck

>Please follow the conversation
why dont you? You seem to think he made her leave some one but he went back intime before she could marry.

she was cool in Ultimates and basically a non-character in Young Avengers. The problems only arose once Gabby got her hands on her.

>deceased golden age heroine called Miss America
>super soldier from the 90s called Free Spirit
>future elseworld Cap called American Dream
And America Chavez but she's just a magic alien lesbian that happens to have the first name America and like red white and blue. She has fuck all to do with America as a concept.

I would give anything to plow that skinny preCap from behind.

yeah there we go, make american dream the fem cap of the MCU and have her be the grand daughter of steve or something.

ok but where's donkey dick Patrick Carter

please no, we dont need this travesty

Attached: 8yearoldwriting.jpg (1940x1376, 814K)

Given Steve knew it was an alt timeline he was changing, dude might have gone full guns since he was already hooking back up with Peggy.

>Tracks down Bucky and saves him
>Nips HYDRA at the bud and kicks Zola in the balls repeatedly
>Enforces civil rights and helps women be more accepted in the airforce so Carol has less reasons to be a constipated bitch
>Unthaws his past self so they can both spit-roast Peggy
>Goes into space with Howard and fucks up Thanos' shit to stop him before he could become a problem
>Tracks down Dorammamu's cultists and final justices the shit out of them
>Makes dosh being an investor in Star Wars, Disney, etc.

>Not introducing Patriot as MCU Caps mulatto grandkid

Attached: 4A250A20-506C-4C8A-8DF9-EA3B8B8C83AF.jpg (480x640, 57K)

I don't really see the issue with America Chavez. The Skrull are monosex too and people never bitched.

The bigger problem with that scene is the writing.

I feel the same way.
Female to male rule 63 is almost impossible to find.

Attached: F57D24B7-F9DE-4A5B-9929-9CA44712489B.jpg (491x713, 159K)

I'm surprised Marvel doesn't do more with their line of black Caps.

Attached: hayley-atwell-0228.jpg (3328x4992, 824K)

What the hell is this writing

Attached: hayley-atwell-0226.jpg (3328x4992, 887K)

no the writing is exactly the problem. With the current writting staff where any spoiled little boy and girl with a fanfiction can be a writer for a movie there has to be careful steps to make sure that shit up top doesnt happen.

Am I the only one that finds her face abnormally square?

man she is married too. That lucky fuck

Its from a spoiled racist lesbian bigot. its the last issue before she got canned

maybe its her hair

I don't think she is

I would live in any time period I could get some prime Peggy titties myself.

Attached: hayley-atwell-0227.jpg (3328x4992, 1.05M)

As far as I'm concerned, that's America's jaw

She has the second best rack in the MCU.

Attached: 777EF132-1136-4C97-A68E-2CA4A818AE0E.jpg (772x1141, 184K)

If a person told me that he's the alternate-timeline counterpart of someone I care about, and that the person I care about is trapped somewhere, I'd want to save the person that's trapped.

It's awkward either way. If Peggy knew the truth about the two Caps but still wanted to have the alternate version of Cap instead of the one from her own time, that sounds a bit surprising. But if Cap didn't want to confuse her and never told her about the true circumstances of the situation, that'd be pretty deceptive of him.
The only way it would be fair for everyone involved is if there was a threesome solution.

Attached: hayley-atwell-0230.jpg (2454x3120, 431K)

She's got strong, broad features. Definitely squarer than most women. Hot nonetheless.

>you will never sir 12 post-war baby booms with her.
she'd be pregnant every year till she was 35 with me. She'd be pregnant so often she'd beg me to have her tubes tied.

Attached: hayley_atwell_image-3.jpg (2687x4000, 3.02M)

no what happened was Steve went back and created a new time line with peggy. He came back to the prime time line to give the shield to Falcon.

I’m glad Steve’s doing it because he deserves it more than I ever could.

the gift of being upper class

Its no deceptive because he is the steve that is held captive in the ice. He is all intents and purposes not an alternate steve but a future one. The only thing that is an alternate time line is steves future after staying in the past. They are all the genuine person just in a different timeline.

Steve’s decision to go to the past was completely out of the blue for the character they built up for him from Winter Soldier onwards. I’m happy he got to bury his face in Peggy’s milkers but his choice was completely out of character. They just needed to write off the character and already used death for RDJ.

this should explain
pic related, they both learned something from each other.

Attached: 1557549367399.jpg (720x708, 39K)

Yeah, but there was a Cap on ice in that timeline too.

>They just needed to write off the character and already used death for RDJ.
I wish they killed Cap and kept Downey alive and retired. And I say this as a Capfag.

yes that cap gets unfrosted in the future and lives what prime cap lives, its an endless loop of events.

Steve never seemed to support segregation, even before he went into the ice, his Howling Commandoes team was already integrated. He’d probably do whatever he can to help the civil rights movement.

Not a time loop.

Steve is hotter

not the kind you are thinking of. But one that keeps making an endless braching off point over and over and over again. We just focus on one timeline to make it easy for the audience.

Been a Capfag since first Avenger and I agree. Endgame made him look like a selfish retard after years of being best boy.

That is a terrible idea.

he probably did, thing is all the events that happened who is to say steve wasnt a part of it already? Like the twilight zone episode where a timetraveler goes back intime to kill hitler as a baby only to commit suicide and killing the baby. Turns out that wasnt hitler and the tiem traveler just made hitler possivle because the hitler family adopts baby hitler.

its what happens. Timelines arent limited to just 1 timeline. Multiverse is proof of that. When time travel is involved there is always a loop unless you never go back to the present.

I'm not attacking you and I bet even the writers were going for something like that. But it's terrible as in the character gets no closure.
Yeah, it's him bidding adieu very hastily to two of his friends, not even saying a proper goodbye to Sam, going off for 70 years to "get a life". The showrunners were too engrossed on giving Downey and Tony a proper sendoff and the others got ignored or botched. Nat's funeral's basically Hulk flinging a bench into the lake.

people act like american in the 50s was any less of a shithole, it just happened to have a little more shame. also
>grouping soda and meat together
red skull is a vegan

>I'm not attacking you and I bet even the writers were going for something like that. But it's terrible as in the character gets no closure.
its cool dude, thing is the time travel crap is very finicky so to make it simpler, Steve just created a new time line and went back to the prime where the new time line he made with new time line steve wakes up and does captain america shit in his time line.

>ywn be crushed inbetween Peggy and Steve tits

What was the name of this mini? I recall reading it years ago

the 50s was a shit hole but for steve probably the best for him.

Not the guy you are responding to, but I sort of felt this way too.

Avengers HQ destroyed, Iron Man gone, Avengers probably disbanding and we never get any emotional send off for team as a whole.

Instead it’s all about the conclusion of Tony and Steve’s arcs.

Attached: 2C3F1741-634F-4257-B460-855FB015CA3A.jpg (447x687, 73K)

Captain America Corps.

Can you blame him? We have a clown in office and the Dems are going to make the same mistake they made in 2016 but pushing their newest corporation-approved puppet on the premise of "beat orange bad man".

Fuck I want a big titty brit gf. Cap lucked out, the sad bit for me is that was almost tangible a few years ago.

Thats why the movies are still going. You know why they are making the next movie the spider-man movie? He is a crowd favorite and disney wants him to keep the marvel series alive until the new avengers show up

And I'm saying, Steve's conclusion felt like an after thought. They could have sent him into the tunnel and never brought him back and it'd have been more in character as a Man Out of Time, than Old Man Cap.
But I guess he's also a man out of time now, only, he got there in a very out-of-character way.
I agree that others didn't get a proper sendoff or explanation and I think FFH and the Disney+ shows may address that, like Loki, Falc and Winter Soldier and WandaVision (though I hear this is set in the 50s. Maybe she lives near Cap. That'd be nice.).

Attached: nqxsapimqu721.gif (335x190, 964K)

>This wasn’t the final shot of endgame, except with Iron Man replaced by Hawkeye.

You had one job Feige.

Attached: 1C1444FE-15EA-4FD0-A6F3-17CBA3264F1F.jpg (1242x940, 1.21M)

I think we can forgive cap to be out of character when he has given so much in return.

Think this would happen but in spiderman where everyone says we love you spidey and remember ironman posters around.

After how whedon wrote him he deserves to be happy.

I'm not against Steve, he's the only character I really care about.

Rather, I'm immensely disappointed with the show runners who can't even give us a proper answer as to his fate and chose this route, while every book he's appeared in has him either trapped in different times and dimensions and trying desperately to get back to the Avengers and his life here. And not pine for people like Gail and so on.
The franchise isn't ruined for me and I actively avoid people who bash Steve, like you said, he's given so much. But it leaves a very bitter aftertaste and I'm not likely to trust these show runners to not ruin my other favorites. They've already called Bucky "damaged" and said that's why Sam got the shield instead. And I say this as someone who loves Sam Cap. A little more tact and respect for a recovering character, like Coogler showed Bucky at the end of BP, would have been nice. Everyone except Tony is an afterthought and ultimately that is disappointing. Why should we get invested?

Whedon ironically gave him friends and a place in the modern world while the Russos made his life one crisis after another he reacts to and broke apart the small family he'd gotten after the ice.

well I get you and I feel you, but remember this is movie version heroes. And all intents and purposes staying as a character for over 10 years is un heard of in the movie industry especially for actors. So these writers had to come up with a send off that allowed the actors to end their contracts too. Which I am sure you are aware. But if steve did just come back to the averengers I am sure people would ask why didnt Steve fuck peggy then come back blah blah blah. I think its ok, We still have our steve back just as Old Steve and he may show up as an agent of shield or something in future movies. Because Feige loves to bring characters back when we all thought they were gone.

Whedon let him be happy but made him the butt of the jokes and seem inconsequential in comparison to Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor. Russos made him suffer constantly but they also made him a completely based and gave him some of the best fight scenes in the MCU. So it’s which tradeoff you prefer more.

No winning as a Capfag.

At least a quantum machine and other surviving characters mean Evans can come back for cameos or they can go to his new timeline and find him at various points there.

Tony made sacrifices since Avengers 1. Its Feige doesn't watch the movies that he oversees.

Exactly. And Nat constantly had to prove that she wasn't a two-faced liar and monster. Clint should have died instead.

>Tony made sacrifices since Avengers 1
And there was more to Cap than what came out of a bottle since Avengers 1
Wow they were both wrong about each other

Totally understandable

oh yeah...

>mounds of carcinogenic cow flesh
Who wrote this? Spencer?

Attached: tumblr_n9g42mnTOp1rdpc3ro3_250.gif (245x140, 960K)

Sad we didn’t get a movie where they were genuinely buddies before Civil War. They were building towards it at the end of Ultron but never had time to show it fully.

>creates a hit cooking show called Cooking With Cap
>kickstarts a culinary revolution against boiling shit by introducing modern cooking practices
>meets Marvin Gaye and gets him to sign something for new timeline Falcon

You mean force the woman he loves to completely change her way of life? Listen to what you're saying.

If right now your best friend brought you forward in time to the point where any food you desired could be printed out whenever you want, there were highly realistic sexrobots of your 2D waifu, and you could live in a beautiful city at the bottom of the Ocean for cheap would you really be all that pissed?

Yeah I didnt get the feel they were buddies. I think a basket ball session would have worked but we got that wood chopping scene. Seemed less friends and more of they like to fight with each other.

>>meets Marvin Gaye and gets him to sign something for new timeline Falcon

>also telling Marvin to watch out for that crack rock because he'll go crazy and his dad will shoot him

>fight
You spelled "fuck" wrong. The drama would have been more compelling if they'd been sex friends who pine for each other.

They were shaping up to it at the end of Ultron but Civil War went full force before they could show it.
Cap is pure and deserves much better.

Thanks!

yeah it did, Tony just had to go all "We need to be regulated" where cap was right.

Remender

Cap strikes me as more of a baseball guy.

The MCU accords aren't really that bad. They're basically all reasonable. You could operate as a super without them as long as you didn't cross national boundaries without permission (which they already shouldn't be fucking doing because it could start a fucking war), didn't participate in formal law enforcement operations (they aren't to be government agents), and stuck to reasonable force citizens arrests/self defense and defense of others kills.

A patrolling hero would be just fucking fine. It's the investigative type that need to B&E to do their shtick that would be fucked. As would the screw the consequences types that tend to cause international incidents.

>You could operate as a super without them
without signing them*

Of the original six Cap’s closest friend ended being Widow. Him and Thor seem to appreciate each other for the few moments they have as well.

Red Skull is just pointing out the worst parts of current day while highlighting the best parts of Steve's 50s nostalgia.
He could give the same fucking speech about the 80s or 90s.

This Disney leftist version cetainly would have.

The modern world is a leftist hell hole that is actively trying to replace white people in every western nation.

>The MCU accords aren't really that bad.
>Ever trusting Thunderbolt Ross
ISHYGDDT

Friendly reminder that the civil Rights movement would never had to have happened if the federal government just enforced the fucking laws it already created in the south.

I don’t either

Attached: 5AC3B43C-0C11-427B-BC5C-DEECF8A051ED.jpg (1125x1537, 769K)

>people act like american in the 50s was any less of a shithole
The 50s, 60s and 70s were all way more successful than the 90s, 00s, and 10s, retard.
Why do you think your dad got a top salary out of high school and you're still eating ramen?

>He'd rather live in a time without modern technology.
Your ass wouldn't be able to survive without a computer let alone modern air conditioning and refrigeration.

>Why do you think your dad got a top salary out of high school and you're still eating ramen?
Capitalism

>You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play
This line always pissed me off. Tony Stark threw away a fortune by discontinuing his weapon manufacturing.
And he risked his life at the end of Iron Man 1 by telling Pepper to explode the reactor even though he was in the blast zone. Then they act like Iron Man is "learning to be selfless" by risking his life in Avengers.

Just shitpost IRL

hang in there bro

Attached: 1557632170346.jpg (750x567, 69K)

>greatest generation
more like RACIST GENERATION

Steve probably wouldn't know about anything that happened in Iron Man 1. The only info he has to go off for what kind of person Tony is is the character evaluation Nat made of him in IM2 and the opinions of strangers who've only seen Tony's public persona.

Fun fact, Haley Atwell met her boyfriend for the first time when he was 4 years old. She was 10 at the time.
The mommy meme is real.

I wouldn't want to live in the current America too.

I’m trying buddy, lord knows I’m trying

Attached: C51FBDB2-F4FB-418B-A321-ECC1D2B9291B.jpg (1124x591, 143K)

>Everything special about you came out of a bottle.
Not like Tony was very charitable either. But remember, the sceptre was influencing them both.

Attached: 1554999121525.png (1440x1856, 1.76M)

You think Steve fucked her using modern day techniques. I mean Peggy must have been astounded when he did some insane shit like tit fuck her in the 1940s.

Are you saying no one titfucked each other back then?

Not going to lie, I really like the pre super serum design.

Dude it was the 1940s. Sex was used to make children not pleasure. Shit like tit fucking would have probably been seen as degenerate or something the french did.

yes, as everyone knows, prostitutes were only used for the purposes of procreation before 1970

I hope he didnt

>Dude it was the 1940s. Sex was used to make children not pleasure
AHA HA HA HA HA
You sheltered retard

He chose to live in the REAL America.

>helps women be more accepted in the airforce so Carol has less reasons to be a constipated bitch

IRL she would have been a great chick, not a cunt.

Attached: 1128888184584.jpg (588x576, 324K)

She was a great chick in her own movie.

Read the Ultimates lately?

>that comic where Cap points out in an old photo of the Commandos he made sure to have the black/japanese soldiers standing right next to him to insure they weren't edited out in the margins

>I don't know what "a great chick" is

>I was too busy masturbating to my feminist overlords to pay attention while watching the movie