Fact: Pied Piper is the best reformed villain in comics and the best gay character in comics as well

Fact: Pied Piper is the best reformed villain in comics and the best gay character in comics as well.

Attached: 1557941135160[1].jpg (939x1393, 176K)

>You can tell the joker is gay, there arz signals, he kills people

How did they get away with this ???

It was a different time.

It's to set up the punchline, that being Wally, who was talking up about "signals" didn't catch on to the fact that Piper was gay.

Pretty bigoted

say what you want about countdown but I did like his friendship with Trickster

Why did Wally think the Joker was gay?

Because he is colorful.

Wally was originally extremely conservative. It was an established part of his character, considering he grew up in the midwest.

Because apparently there were rumors. I wouldn't be surprised why there were, considering the stuff the Joker keeps doing in the comics. He hadn't showed any interest in women by that point. And even after Harley Quinn was created, he still stayed a lot more focused on playing with Batman rather than her.

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 530K)

Are you a fucking moron?

Would Hal beat his face in if Pied Piper was his villain? Hal Jordan is a conservative.

Attached: 1557405334509.gif (500x279, 1024K)

He's a sadist and a psychopath

>Wally pretending he knew the whole time
>Piper enjoying making him feel awkward

These two are wonderful

Attached: piper being best boy.jpg (700x1054, 162K)

Attached: B04F5F08-479C-4585-B7EC-005D85B4E7DF.jpg (400x400, 102K)

what is this sjw shit
2016 is the year the world ends i swear to god

Their reluctant team-up in Countdown was one of the very few things I kind of liked about that shitty comic. The moment they killed one of them off was the moment I quit reading.

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1920, 599K)

Messner-Loebs is the best Flash writer

Literally if they dropped the endless gay jokes and remembered that James and Hartley were already pretty friendly with each other and he had been out for years in continuity already that part of the book would've been the best part of the whole weekly

That part pissed me off too. I'm just glad they eventually brought him back.
Never did care for Axel that much.

The only good part of Countdown was Piper blowing up Apokolips.

>Blowing up Apokalips
Why? And How? I didn’t read Countdown.

You should read it! It's great!

What issue then? I don’t wanna read that entire dungheap of a series. I just wanna know why and how.

Don't listen to him, Countdown is infamously terrible

You need to start at issue one. It might be a long read but it all comes together nicely at the end. It's worth it.

Have you seen the way Batman and him interact?