I have never understood why this show was so popular

I have never understood why this show was so popular

Attached: il_794xN.1548214998_1j72.jpg (794x613, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2osaLrWrCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuz it was good

Why isn't Candace Jewish?

No competition

Clever writing, solid physical/visual comedy and it is family friendly.

y

One reason.

Attached: Phineas and Ferb - S04E31-E32 - Return Policy & Imperfect Storm (1080p WEB-DL x265 HEVC 10bit AA (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Distinct visual style, catchy songs, references for adults that were still funny to kids, and plenty of slapstick.

My only problem is the show became so repetitive with its Story Structure, it made the writing feel so lazy

Simply one of the lesser neutered/sterilized Disney shows. Never liked it myself although I can see how it was quirky enough to gain a following.

Attached: 25F1750A-8A08-4A41-B0E1-C2301276CBBD.png (508x736, 717K)

I realize this is probably a foot thing but Candace is legit one of the best animated characters in decades.

kept pushing it like CN did TTGo
not like either were a bad thing

It was the only Disney Toon for at least a year and it had something for everybody, Phineas and Ferb for the Kids, Candace for tweens, and Perry and the Doof for older animation fans

Was it Dan or Swampy that said that comic was hilarious on Twitter?

Attached: Candace_and_Mom.png (1365x698, 566K)

For what reason

Attached: 1463500645298.jpg (639x358, 100K)

>it's a Ferb talks episode

The first few episodes were wacky fun. I got tired of it fast though.

Candace is worst character, with irving as a close second. She was good in the first season or two, until she became mabel tier in terms of fuckups and others forgiving her, her character arc involves tiring out everyone to the point that they don't care about her antics or trying to get her to stop it anymore, and they stopped repeating how in the end she still loved her brothers back.
I know you faggots love her to death so tell me why I'm wrong.

It was deliberately designed to be memorable. The characters were drawn in such a way that you've basically instantly memorized how they look after just one episode, each episode had at least one song that had a very heavy emphasis on melody, and it was fucking packed with catchphrases

It's a show about nothing, Jerry!

How do we know when it's over?

It had some funny jokes, but let's be fair, 90% of its audience is thanks to this guy

Attached: Doofenshmirtz_Portrait.jpg (800x1000, 448K)

This.
>tfw no brother busting gf

>mabel tier
You take that back!

Attached: candacecavegirl.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Post moar Candace

Attached: Phineas and Ferb - S02E36 - Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation (1080p WEB-DL x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 2.0 (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Because she is Mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=I2osaLrWrCg

it wans't tho

I always see clips from this show that I like a whole lot, but I just can't get into it. It's a shame since there are some really quality jokes

>Clever writing,
>same joke and plot over and over and over and over and over and over again

Dang never thought of it this way. You think Milo captures the same charm?

It's completely formulaic and has fun poking fun at the formula. Also really good music numbers.

Attached: candace-season-4-2.gif (300x300, 111K)

Boy, you must really hate Looney Tunes shorts then.

I mean, it is a television show. Not every single person who ever existed is going to like it.

Hey Ferb look at this little creature.

Did someone just turned on the bat signal?

Attached: Candace_and_Stacy's_plan.jpg (761x428, 82K)

Fun, simple plot, has clever writing, nice songs and good way to play with a repetitive formula.

she is one of my favorite from the last years.

Attached: contest_entry_busted_by_freaksofmanga-d4e8rfy.png (1000x1300, 326K)

Attached: Candace-swimsuit-THIS.jpg (214x667, 15K)

Attached: phineas_and_ferb_busters_by_hellboy99.png (808x454, 601K)