*worms her way into your series*

*worms her way into your series*

Attached: ahsoka-tano-rebelss3_a020c09e.jpg (960x540, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0b23MSVnWIW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And made it better

To be fair. Just about anything would make Rebels better.

Rebels is trash so she made it better.

>*cheats death*

Needs longer lekku.

I would

To cheat death, is a power only one has achieved.

Darth Filonius

Did we ever hear, the tragedy of Darth Filonius?

The show was tolerable when someone from TCW or OT appeared. Vader or Maul shouldve killed one of the main cast in their limited time

When she schooled those inquisitor chumps, I realized that I missed The Clone Wars.

Why wouldn't she, though?

They were supposed to be elite jedi hunters or some shit, and a major threat to the main characters. She stepped in and made them look like utter bitches in 5 seconds. Which made the main crew look like even bigger bitches.

This is the one thing that didn't sit well with me about her return in Rebels, especially since Aphra also cheated her way out of dying at Vader's hands afterwards.

But Kanan had already defeated their leader the previous season. The two followup inquisitors weren't a threat because of how strong they were, but because of how persistent they were and how easily they kept finding the Ghost crew.

>They were supposed to be elite jedi hunters or some shit
They were jokes, user. Their only successes were against non force users and children. It's not at all surprising that Kanan and Ezra could hold their own against them or that Ahsoka, with more time on real battle fields, could fuck them up.

Inquisitors hunt Jedi and win because they use dirty tricks, strange technology (like the heli-sabers), and the willingness to do anything to accomplish their goals.

But beyond this, they're essentially hunting dogs. They capture Force sensitive kids, they kill Padawans and desperate Jedi who are protecting people and willing to die to do so.

Once they run into a real threat, though, they bark and call more dogs. And if the dogs can't handle it, their master comes along and then you've got Vader coming in, slaughtering the Jedi.

I prefer my orange butt cheeks to be on the younger side

Attached: space legal.jpg (539x634, 87K)

>HURR DURR SLAVERY BAD
The Lando one-shot today was fucking horrible, can Disney seriously not shove politics into Star Wars for one fucking issue?

She's a nudist

Okay.

Attached: 015_barretxiii_540261.jpg (976x1400, 153K)

Funny because Rebels relied on already established guest characters for everything. Anyone but Hera, Thrawn and Pryce is either utterly boring or a joke.

Size doesn't matter. Actually, I prefer them shorter.

My wife's boyfriend says slavery is bad!

So does my wife's son's wife's boyfriend.

>*wears more clothes and dresses less sexy as an adult than when she was 14*

does anyone realize how creepy this is?

And she was a good friend..

vocaroo.com/i/s0b23MSVnWIW

*ruins your series with her presence*

Christ, TCW S7 is gonna be worse than GoT S8, literally because if Ahsoka

Creepy how? Seems like her style just matured. She stopped prancing around like she was trying to get fucked and dressed more like a warrior. She's not a slutty twilek or something.

kek

And my heart

then falls on my dick.

Oh boy time to drop it

Attached: 1555334091311.jpg (2518x1024, 1.02M)

>They were supposed to be elite jedi hunters or some shit

No, they were never supposed to be this. They were just literally anybodies from the Jedi Temple who decided to surrender when Order 66 happened and were somehow spared. Beyond that, it's a known fact that Vader trained them so that they could never be powerful. They were never allowed to grow and learn enough that they could pose a threat to the Sith. The Inquisitorious were mine-canaries. Any actual fully trained Jedi Knight (or in Ahsoka's case, a very highly trained former padawan taught by Anakin fucking Skywalker) could defeat an Inquisitor easily.

Attached: thisiscanon.jpg (762x1064, 194K)

Ironic

the only one worth a damn will be second sister and thats only if she's bariss like leaks and speculation say

Attached: 58734107_10161659389420032_6159819066308558848_n.jpg (960x671, 81K)

It'll be her, I'm sure. After all, only characters made by the pre-buyout team at Lucasfilm have been able to hold peoples' attention.

Which two were the Twilek and his crush, who Vader killed out of a petty power play?

They were purposely trained wrong, as a joke

Attached: star_wars_rebels__doodles_15_by_ayej-d9yfojo.jpg (740x306, 197K)

Vader also considered cutting off various limbs during training duels to be acceptable. But the same comic hints it is because Vader does not want anyone who could remotely rival him for his position.

A lot of wasted potential with them. Hell they should get their own series about jedi hunting.

Honestly I think being a rogue jedi would be better than dealing with Vaders training.

How is it ironic? She's the best character in clone wars so why wouldn't she improve rebels

>Which two were the Twilek and his crush, who Vader killed out of a petty power play?

They haven't been named as of yet.

I really hate her. I'm glad Star Wars is dying now. Ever since they made grevious into a joke I won't forgive them.

Because she actually ruins it

Detracts from the main cast, who shoukd have died in an emotional duel only to get fucking saved via time travel in the biggest asspull ever

This is just garbage.

You got a problem with that?

Attached: 1519758720710.jpg (1024x884, 119K)

>elite jedi hunters
they were made to believe they were. in reality sidius literally trained them wrong on purpose. Any decent jedi mops the floor with them

>She's the best character in clone wars
Imagine having this much of a shit taste. The only palatable new character from that series is Ventress who I will count as new because she's a completely different character from the one in CW 2003.

Luke will always why his skin is a bit orange looking.

Rebels was shit anyway so no big loss there.

>spends her whole life being a master slut to anikin
>same age difference between her and anikin as there is between anikin and padme
>got jealous when he talks to padme and the slaver queen
>they have pet names for each other snips/skyguy
>lots of post battle flirting
>got corrupt to the dark side and was still thirsty for master cum, and was fine with the idea that he'd one day kill her
>begged her master to come with her and leave the jedi when the jedi were attacking her

I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't drop to her knees and gape her mouth open for dick; when she found out that Vader was her master,

Attached: img-2447583-f.jpg (400x320, 17K)

>skyguy

What's her reaction when she finds his winkey is burnt off?

She just has him suck on her lekku and pegs him with them. Though his burns don't look all that bad in rebels, he even looks like he's gotten some sun.

Attached: Twilight_of_the_Apprentice_11.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Maybe he can force wang?

the new vader comic that shows his form in the force when he meditates doesn't show any white around his crotch, implying it's still all in tact. his arms and legs that were cut off were shown differently than his remaining body.

Probably can't feel anything though with all that scar tissue. Could he even get it up without the force?

>Could he even get it up without the force
no shame in needing a little help from time to time happens to everyone

I'm not one to force shame anyone. I'm just curious. Some guys have to get surgery for impotence. I wonder if people can hire a jedi to force their wang erect while they fuck their partner.

I'm sure Anikin had to force his wiener up a few times from blowing all his loads into Ashoka then having to go home to Padme.