Another one

Now that its official, how angry are you? Is your childhood ruined?

Attached: dd2x4iu-ce9f1516-a51e-4853-8e70-718194a4fadf.png (615x879, 156K)

What childhood?

What official?

It's official
Lena returned after a lengthy break to star in a new episode of Ducktales

Threesome

>childhood
user being under 18 is bannable, stop using the site until you're old enough.

Can you blame them? Duck dicks are like fucked up hell drills.

>Is your childhood ruined?
Fuck no. If anything, I'm jelly that zoomers get to grow up with all this primo yuri everywhere.

>waaaah the implications of a homosexual relationship in a children's cartoon from 2017 trigger me :(
grow up snowflakes. SAD!

>Old woman and a child
>oh but that's okay because she pretend to be a teenager!

why does webby get to have 2 girlfriends but dewey gets nothing.

Because one eats her pussy and other eats her ass

Attached: Duck Hunting.jpg (480x677, 95K)

Dont care, it's stupid but I've given up on trying to get people to learn from their mistakes.

I'm starting to feel sad for gay people. They have no personalities AND they seem incapable of even grasping the concept of a best friend.

She is a grown up woman, fuck off pedo

At least read a wiki before shitposting blatantly false stuff like this

>le ruined childhood ecks dee
go back to your cartoon conspiracy videos

Webby was always the worst part of Ducktales, so this is a pretty accurate reboot.

Is literally true

it's confirmed they're lesbians?

Lolno

Just Yea Forums shitting itself over the most minute things as usual

*I* thought it was pretty gay but that's not making anything official

I really can't blame homophobes.

Attached: 11f.png (131x284, 45K)

fucking millenials cop out everything with the most safe vanilla lgbtq pairing. honestly tired of lesbians.

>Chidhood was 2017
>this episode ruined it somehow

Webby is going to do whatever it takes to preserve the McDuck line; up to and including using her lesbian lovers as eventual surrogate mothers.

Considering Lena was only created a couple years ago, if anything Webby is older than her. She only has a few years of memories, and a bunch of that is lies she told herself over and over because the truth was too horrifying for her to think about.

Kind of a low hug there, Lena.

Attached: 1557906123655.png (293x478, 179K)

>just fuckin SCREECHES at Violet that Webby is “hers”
If she’s became corporeal again by chance with nobody else around she would have flat tried to fuck Webby in that instant

It's called a friendship you autists. I got 0% lesbian vibe from the episode at all.

She never read the "how to talk to short people" guide.

Friends can be possessive too

Get it

Lena literally possessed webby as a shadow or whatever and now she's a possessive friend

It's your own problem that you're hysterical and see the gay agenda in everything.

>People don't get the shitposting

Now how you know how some feel about straight couples like we've had hundreds of years of literature and stories about them so how about a little change

>still watching dyketales

It feels like everything is too easy in this.
1. Lena comes back after a single episode through the magic of friendship.
2. Della doesn't even need to be saved. She saves herself and just shows up at the doorstep of the McDuck manor one random day.
3. The triplets probably could've just asked Scrooge & Donald about Della any time.

So now that you've got your taste of vengeance, don't be surprised then when the blowback comes for you when you inevitably don't stop.

Just so you know.

If you thing gay people deserve blowback because gays have become less stigmatized, you may be a homophobe to begin with?

>>Childhood was 2017
UNDERAGED B&

Oh no you seeing dykes on tv is the same as straights murdering gay people

honestly kill yourself idiot

Aren't people gonna get sick of cartoon lesbians at some point?

Entire episode deals with and acknowledges FUCKING TULPAS, nobody is talking about it.

>>>Childhood was 2017
>UNDERAGED B&

stop trolling on user!

So Yea Forums is tumblr now? Seeing gay tension everywhere where there is nothing more than friendship?

Attached: tumblr_o80iq6uHKC1qf6m81o1_400.jpg (400x294, 21K)

Dewey gets Della while Donald isn't home

>Friends can be possessive too
this x10
especially girls.
Friendship culture among little girls in America was pretty fucked up when I was growing up. I would have hoped that MLP would have fixed it, but it didn't really address the case where four girls are best friends with each other on Monday and one of them shows up with a new notebook on Tuesday and then on Wednesday the other three are going around the school telling everyone that girl has "corrodes" now.

the problem with having to deal with homosexual stuff in code for so long, is that it causes us to read a lot of false positives whenever any two characters display some platonic intimacy.

and indeed this is why dudes are in such trouble, we can't shake hands for more than two pumps without screaming "NO HOMO"

What a shitty fucking argument. We have have breathed Oxygen for 100s of 1000s of years. Let's try breathing nitrogen or cyanide gas.

Attached: 1496613960668.png (639x480, 428K)

>the problem with having to deal with homosexual stuff in code for so long, is that it causes us to read a lot of false positives whenever any two characters display some platonic intimacy.

And it's a bigger problem with boys, Boys can't build bonds without thinking it's making them gay.

Chance of being gay are small of you add the numbers in! hand holding the same-sex don't make you gay!

Just look at Cap and Bucky in the MCU. Gayfags and SJWs ruin everything that is good and wholesome.

I can't understand that when their only real interaction that doesn't involve the plot in CW is reminiscing about the girls they used to fuck in the 40s

You are literally a fuck up of evolution.

Imagine being so insecure about yourself that you need to see fictional characters kiss to feel validated.

? My best irl friend is gay and has a similar personality to me (love games, love punk bands) he just happens to love cock is all.

I hate this gay earth I have to live in

Attached: tumblr_pdatbbeHpS1v87xcro1_1280.jpg (773x1089, 211K)

>homosexual stuff in code
Stop blaming the writers when you fuck nerds pushed this shit hard in everything in the 2000s.It's you who saw gays in everything and pestered writers everywhere.They are just following the trend.You have only you and yourself to blame for pushing your shitty fanart/fanfic on everyone throat so now it's time to reap what you sow
Also sorry Hasbro didnt make your fanfic into an episode BTW

Was meant for but that is also bullshit.Way before Tumblr,fans were playing the "gay or not" game.Stop deflecting the blame on Tumblr or Reddit for your own shit

sounds weird and entitled

So what we need to do is neck all faggots so they can stop being oversensitive and needy validation-seekers

How do lesbian ducks have sex?

It's more of a fan coded interpretation that the crew leans a little too heavily in queerbaiting but the real tragedy is how writers want to do next level storytelling in these cartoons but always land short if the mark because they can't do successful multiple plotlines.

Because women don't understand that men can be friends.

The Uncharted writer threw a shitfit about the fact that camaraderie is extinct now.

they made the freaking ducks gay?

You know the sad thing is I would legitimately ship it if they weren't related because of the latest episode. Della already acts like a teenager. It would be some weird /ss/ type Dipper/Weddy shit.

Yea Forums being autistic as usual.

>Falling for bait
Yea Forums is definitely full of underaged retards.

Subconsciously I always knew this would happen from the moment she was introduced

they have that gay attitude

Frank Angones called them friends. If they where lesbians, Frank would jump to social media to scream "WE HAVE LESBIANS GUYS, PLEASE WATCH OUR SHOW, WE ARE VERY PROGRESSIVE". But he hasn´t.

Worse than Bubba?

Anyone have like a MEGA or a link to where I can catch up? Super behind on this.

y'all gon have egg on your faces when they kiss in the finale. Calling it now.

They way these shows work is they wait until the last episode or a couple before so that there's no threatening the show over it since it's ending anyway. Note just about every show recently
This show still has a third season and a probable 4th to complete. They wouldn't do it until the very end

Whaddaya know, it's almost like they realize that it's a terrible idea

>Caring about anything outside the classic comics
Why torture yourself like that

And she got fired for it. Funnily enough as soon as she did Neal Druckman took over and gayed up both The Last of Us and Uncharted.

Some people are desperate for a good Donald Duck television series to follow
People are further desperate when they realize Caballeros was it but got shafted for Ducktales