Ironheart #6 Storytime

Guest starring: Miles Morales! Let's see if Riri can get Miles out of his funk, after the whole Mephisto deal.

Attached: Ironheart 006-000.jpg (1192x1833, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ironheart-Vol-1-Those-Courage/dp/1302915088/ref=sr_1_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Ironheart 006-001.jpg (1192x1833, 675K)

Well congrats Riri, now you've killed him.

Attached: Ironheart 006-002.jpg (1192x1833, 497K)

Remember to bump if you're reading.

Attached: Ironheart 006-003.jpg (1192x1833, 397K)

Riri's suffering is delicious.

This seems to be taking place at some point before War of the Realms, by the looks of it.

Attached: Ironheart 006-004.jpg (1192x1833, 518K)

Attached: Ironheart 006-005.jpg (1192x1833, 466K)

>You will never be stalked by a cute AI working for the girl crushing on you

Attached: Ironheart 006-006.jpg (1192x1833, 587K)

nice cover

Little things like these are good reminders these are supposed to be teens.

Attached: Ironheart 006-007.jpg (1192x1833, 526K)

Attached: Ironheart 006-008.jpg (1192x1833, 528K)

Attached: Ironheart 006-009.jpg (1192x1833, 470K)

I wonder, do teenage superheroes like Miles have two phones? One for superheroing and one for their civilian identity?

Oh shit, what?

Attached: Ironheart 006-010.jpg (1192x1833, 539K)

Probably just one that's hyper-encrypted.

IZANAMI

They would probably use burners for hero stuff.
>tfw you're saving the world but the cashier mistakes you for a drug dealer

Groundhog Day, Marvel version.
At the very least, Avengers should have a special phone for duty calls. But then again, so many members over the years, hard to keep track of all of them.

Attached: Ironheart 006-011.jpg (1192x1833, 552K)

Makes sense. she hung out with him for most of champions section of weird world. She seemed concerned about the, cut-throat, loner, rogue, persona that Miles took on.

... C'mon, it's not that old.
Also Riri trying really hard to get over her social anxiety is fucking endearing.

Attached: Ironheart 006-012.jpg (1192x1833, 572K)

Silly Miles, the predestination paradox was debunked in Endgame by Bruce Banner.

Attached: Ironheart 006-013.jpg (1192x1833, 504K)

>Miles dies to some Korean corner store clerk.

Fucking reckless, jesus christ. Just open the door next time.

Attached: Ironheart 006-014.jpg (1192x1833, 510K)

New villain alert! First appearance issue!

Attached: Ironheart 006-015.jpg (1192x1833, 609K)

Turns out he can smell multiverse hoppers. Interesting.

Attached: Ironheart 006-016.jpg (1192x1833, 575K)

Ohhh... Now this guy got interesting.

Attached: Ironheart 006-017.jpg (1192x1833, 627K)

Attached: Ironheart 006-018.jpg (1192x1833, 627K)

I totally saw this on Portal.

Attached: Ironheart 006-019.jpg (1192x1833, 628K)

Attached: Ironheart 006-020.jpg (1192x1833, 576K)

Kek

Way to be slow, Miles.

Attached: Ironheart 006-022.jpg (1192x1833, 574K)

Where did the concept of Riri not liking Miles come from? She’s seemed completely neutral towards him. Really no different from her other teammates

Anyway, that it! Pretty fun issue. Eve Ewing writing this was a good idea.
And next issue, she's teaming up with Nadia!

Attached: Ironheart 006-023.jpg (1192x1833, 378K)

Good one off. I'm sure large swaths of Yea Forums will hate it because something something SJW something something white genocide.

blacks are the worst amirite?! xd

kill yourself kid you have no value to the human race

Is there a trade coming soon? I'm digging this, but my store only has this one and #3 I think.

Cute team-up

Attached: D6dQ2PYWAAEXRZH.jpg (1100x1670, 718K)

I don't know, actually. I'm looking around, and aside from Riri acting socially inadequate around others, I don't see her being rude towards Miles.
Yes, July: amazon.com/Ironheart-Vol-1-Those-Courage/dp/1302915088/ref=sr_1_1

Attached: champions_full.jpg (853x542, 97K)

Well, you would know all about having no value to anyone. Tell you what, if you leave your mom's basement, grab ypur ravor from ypur rolls of fat, shave your neckbeard and then kill yourself in the most painful way possible first, I'll consider your request.

Nice art

Attached: IMG_20190515_154118.jpg (1024x439, 63K)

art and writing are both pretty great

Hello new phone background

I liked it, thanks, OP

>Miles having access to memories from 1610.
>Miles being extremely disturbed when Gwenpool mentioned the death of his mother in 1610.
>This multi-dimensional scientist noticing Miles doesn't match of the rest of the universe.

It's happening soon

Attached: D57bDFZUcAAkpWM.jpg (2048x1608, 423K)

No group hugs for scott

Attached: how-cyclops-became-the-most-hated-marvel-character-780x438.jpg (780x438, 88K)

Attached: bueno.jpg (1080x1263, 275K)

They're all broken up at the moment.

Attached: scott_kamala-champions1.png (857x514, 406K)

a fucking fidget spinner

Shame she isn't a spider person I hear Mephisto is giving out freebies

>Riri trying really hard to get over her social anxiety is fucking endearing
you mean insufferable
>she's a bitch, just like me!

Fun issue, i would ship these two but I know in my heart of hearts Riri is for being molested by Viv

They're good for autistic people like Riri.

It’s even stranger given that Riri was the one paired with Miles in the Weirdworld arc of Champions trying to break through to him of the identity in that world being false

Riri is so autistic, goddamn

Fun single issue story.

I might buy this.

Attached: community_image_1400237665.gif (550x400, 106K)

Attached: tumblr_pjni44sfVB1xkisg1o2_250.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Trash

I know Eve and Jim chat about the direction their books can go in together - seems to me like he finally convinced her to let Riri have Viv as her robo-waifu sometime in the future. Thank god

I will always support a human x cute robot girl ship.

Robos are cuties

Attached: f94ff07183c4b5859723a468c3609c18.jpg (774x1033, 137K)

Attached: 4c03921e043d55b6d6f925dc715bc5a6.jpg (1199x1812, 482K)

Bought it. This is fun stuff.

that is interesting

Riri has autism

>character created by bendis being written by someone other than bendis
>instantly gets good
Every time

Why do NPCs say this?
None of the reasons why both Riri and Miles are bad characters have changed.

Eddie brock got a crappy origin story but people still like him.

er... what is the forest service supposed to do with that?

Niggers

That was fun, but the villain doesn't make sense to me, unless there is something fishy going on
>go from cold headed scientist to SMASH PUNY HUMANS
>has two totally unrelated powers: hulking and portals

isn't the villain just talking about all the mutiverse hoping Miles did in Spiderverse and Spidergeddon?

Arrrgh Riri is such a shit character it makes my ass want to explode.
Fuck you Bendis you ugly bald dickhead.

She is still terrible tho?

I imagine they'd want to know why there's a small section of the forest in flames.

Possibly, But Miles wasn't a part of 616 when Spider-verse happened, and the Tank scientist didn't smell any dimensional residue on Riri despite that dimension hopping 'venture being more recent than Spider-geddon.
Strange things have been circling Miles since his move to 616, and with the next Spider event focusing on some as of now unmentioned tension between Parker and Morales it might have something with his Origins.

It's either that or One More Day is about to get deleted. Welcome back Mayday.

Attached: D6aGXiBXoAAjerr.jpg (683x1024, 99K)

*the weird world adventure

Is what I meant.

NPCs have no idea why these characters were so universally hated. They just hear people complaining about Bendis, go "NO MORE BENDIS, CHARACTERS GOOD NOW, RIGHT FELLOW 4CHANNELERS??", despite the fact that they're just as awful as ever.

You guys sound fucking stupid trying to figure out what imaginary "NPCs" would think about these characters, as if there was some kind of common trait among your political opponents (since that's all this is about).
How about you simply accept that more people enjoy these characters now because they're much better written? The gist of them being black and "teen legacy replacements" is something you still can't get past to, but frankly you should move the fuck on by now.

We're not talking about politics, and the characters are not written any better. That's why its transparently retarded when NPCs like you pretend otherwise.

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but pretty much everyone else who can compare the two versions of each with a critical eye will tell you otherwise. But do keep calling people NPCs, that sure makes you sound smart.

Everything that made them bad before is still the same. This means that you're an NPC who has no idea why these characters are bad, beyond "BEEP BOOP BENDIS".

You obviously haven't read either series to know what is actually different. Take your shitposting somewhere else you fucking retard.

>Everything that made them bad before is still the same

If everything that made them bad was just them being black and existing, sure. Miles has now been written better longer than he was written bad at this point.

>NPC NPC NPC
>literally no criticism of substance
Go fuck yourself

>Everything that made them bad before is still the same.
I know, like I said, it's all about them being black and teen replacements what bothers you.
>This means that you're an NPC
Pic related: it's you.

Attached: alt_right_bot.jpg (453x450, 88K)

why are you still replying to him?

Attached: 3053592095_1_3_wYU4fXub.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Free bumps

Miles has been around since 2011 or so, and to this day still doesnt have a single good comic appearance.

He's pretty good in Champions

He literally makes every comic he appears in worse. That includes comics that sucked to begin with. Whenever he shows up, its an experiment in how shit a comic can possibly be.

At first it was curiosity, but since he hasn't explained what's exactly what "makes them bad in first place" while everyone else points out they're won't stop being black teen replacements, I just want him to come clean and say that's what bothers him.
>He literally makes every comic he appears in worse
I mean, this alone confirms he just has a huge stick up his ass about Miles, but won't explain why. Because I swear that him being "bland" doesn't justify this sort of animosity.

im above you you cant even spell that tells me you were SEETHING so much as you typed this bitch

Both a prime examples of "They are good and original, but that which is good is not original, and that which is original is not good." They are far less appealing than the originals, despite constantly being pushed as "better" than the originals, and unlike other legacy characters, they contribute absolutely nothing interesting. None of this has even been remotely "fixed".

Not even worth a reply anymore desu

Like, who the fuck is pushing them as better now?

Miles Morales might be a redundant boring pointless character created by a bald guy I'm not entirely convinced has an IQ over 90, but he prevents Marvel neckbeard editorial from trying to de-age Peter Parker and shit on the last few scraps of the once glorious Spider-Man that was slowly cut to pieces over the years.

Some tourist who unironically thinks they can astroturf the overwhelming opinion towards these godawful characters, despite the fact that everyone here has been ripping on them nonstop for years.

>everyone here
You don't speak for Yea Forums.

People who've actually read the books

Why is this book weirdly enjoyable?

It’s fun and leans into Riri’s autism

Eve Ewing is writing solid, if basic superhero comics. Riri has definite character flaws, relations with her peers aren't just non-stop mutual emotional affirmation. Ewing grasps these fundamental concepts of writing fictional characters, unlike too many others in Marvel. Also the art is decent.

Attached: tumblr_pr7zd2ElZ11sqep2mo1_1280[1].png (1024x1618, 2.11M)

your cringy pic reminds me why I'm reading Ironheart and not Wasp
I still don't understand what they did with the villains, though
Riri casually tells he's going to die, unelss they call forest service (what can forest service to about that??). Then the portals and the villain disappear and it's not clear if he's dead (they killed him?) or managed to escape or something else and they don't seem to care

I wasnt claiming to speak for anyone here, im speaking about what everyonr has been posting ever since Bendis' retarded OCs were introduced.
I'm not sure where the fuck you came from that you don't know this. It's hardly new.

>im speaking about what everyonr has been posting ever since Bendis' retarded OCs were introduced.
Yeah and Bendis isn't writing them now, so your complaints are off base since they're now better written and therefore enjoyable.
In shared properties like these, it doesn't fucking matter whether someone introduced a character or not but where they are taken, because ultimately (unless it's creator owned work) they don't own these characters, and others are liable to change them as they see fit. So if you still have a stick up your ass because they're black and teen legacies, that's your problem, because they aren't gonna change their age or race just so you can enjoy them. I'm really sorry for your asspain, but I don't see anything wrong with the characters since Ahmed, Ewing and Zub are writing them, and I don't take seriously anyone who recoils at the mere sight of a fictional being as if they got cooties.

>the chatbot got stuck in a loop
yikes

Holy fuck this is terrible. Literally middle school manga club level writing.

Still calling people NPCs, babyboy? See

>still stuck in a loop
If you were conscious, I'd just tell you to scroll up, since all your points were already blown the fuck out.
You claim these characters are "fixed", despite having absolutely no idea why they're despised in the first place, and having changed absolutely nothing.

>all your points were already blown the fuck out.
"NPC, NPC, NPC!!"
>despite having absolutely no idea why they're despised in the first place
Because they're black, that's why you hate them, WHY are you skirting around the issue? We're all anonymous here, don't be shy.

>BEEP BOOP RACIST
Yes, tranny, that's it. That's also the reason everyone hates Static. Oh wait.
If you don't like people callling you an NPC, stop responding like an NPC.

"MUH TRANNIES", straight out of the playbook.
And you call me NPC? Pathetic.

Hit a soft spot, my man?

>u mad bro??

No more (You)s for the outraged babyboy with no self-awareness.
Here's the cover for #8 btw, seems like another team-up is coming.

Attached: ironheart_8.jpg (1177x1800, 544K)

Yeah the fight was rushed and made no sense. But the villain held the reader's interest, and started a new plot thread about how there's something about Miles that's attracting weird monsters that sense dimensional anomalies.

Riri went from a bland self-empowerment cipher to some weird autist that talks to her teammates (who are uncomfortable around her) like they're retards because they don't know how to build a robot suit, matter of factly discusses killing everyone they defeat and can shack up in a remote cabin with a teenage boy with absolutely zero sexual tension. There's stuff going on in the comic.

It's far from perfect but it's still light years ahead of anything Bendis has been able to do in over 20 years.

If you changed either Riri or Miles into blonde hair blue eyed Aryan males, they would still be just as terrible.
Miss me with that twitter shit.

Actually they would be 10x better.

Like what? The clumsy Wizard of Oz reference?

What if Viv got molested instead?

Attached: 1551686072585.jpg (1988x3056, 2.64M)

Attached: Champions-22-Marvel-Brawn-Ironheart-spoilers-6.jpg (1041x1600, 620K)

Actually they would be infinitely better, because they wouldnt exist.

>creepy skellyman turns into bargain bin Hulk
>this guy got interesting!

The worst part is Bendis still gets the credit and eventual adaptation royalties.

>constantly being pushed as "better" than the originals
Literally no mention in this issue of either Peter or Tony though.

Riri is into white boys.

Well maybe i am stupid but i think she completely is different character than when bendis is writing her.

No, she got a black love interest.

Midnight fire looks like he walk right out of Mk

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-124032__01.jpg (1080x756, 457K)

I must have missed the part where Miles suddenly lost his ability to turn invisible and 1HKO everyone with his gimmick blast, and how it's explained that Riri, despite being a literal child, is on par with Tony Stark's technological skills and expertise.

>miles needs to lose powers because reasons
Venom blast isn’t even a 1HKO anymore, he got BTFOed in Venom after using that
>child geniuses need to be explained
Man you would be mad as fuck with Franklin and Valeria. Also, she’s still nowhere near Stark

>he got BTFOed in Venom after using that
He literally 1HKO'd a building sized symbiote dragon thing with it. If you wanted to excuse his gimmick blast, you could have at least went to Rhino, who so far seems to be the only character to ever not get 1HKO'd by it.
>Man you would be
The problem with being a genius copy-cat of Tony Stark is that it makes the entire universe make even less sense than usual, because now there's even less explanation why every single person isn't flying around in power armor if any niglet can build Iron Man-tier suits.

>who so far seems to be the only character to ever not get 1HKO'd by it.

Am I joke to you?

Attached: taskmaster3.jpg (501x445, 98K)

Should have tried to hit that miles

Attached: 1557620166306.jpg (698x1312, 901K)

This logic doesn't make sense, Riri isn't just any "niglet", just like Tony isn't just any cracker. Riri had the backing of Stark too

>Riri isn't just any "niglet"
Yeah, she kind of is.
>just like Tony isn't just any cracker
His father was a genius inventor who's fortune he inherited, and he spent a lifetime in R&D, the original armor technology itself being made out of literal life or death necessity.

>His adopted father was a genius inventor
fixed
>and he spent a lifetime in R&D
Tony Stark was a natural super genius like Riri. He didn't work hard for it as you are suggesting.

Attached: kid Tony.jpg (1600x1230, 676K)

>Tony Stark was a natural super genius like Riri.
Want to know how everyone knows you're a brainlet?

I'm sorry but do normal teens invent robots that can play actual soccer to music.

Attached: 1557449727585.jpg (285x325, 23K)

Tiny Tony isn't for lewd

Attached: tumblr_p5cq9jq6Ee1w9pkeho1_400.png (400x274, 117K)

Attached: 938f564ca79e20fe54cb42df44b1c150.jpg (621x960, 87K)

.docx has chided Kamala for not doing just that, also not keeping the phones physically separate to avoid tracking, or taking steps to prevent identification through habits and profiles.

>that final panel

lol

Okay, this exchange has taken Riri halfway to 4th-wall-awareness.

That's not a bad Venom look for Miles, but I feel like that slut of a symbiote gets around too much. I'd prefer he didn't get one, or if you HAVE to give him one, give him something like the carnage or toxin symbiote.

Attached: 723966_styleuniversal_miles.png (1650x2526, 2.31M)

I know it's interesting, Riri.
But that's really neither the time nor place or person to have that talk with.

>her eyes in the 3rd panel
EEEEEVE!

Now you are thinking with portals!

>weirdo looking guy comes out of nowhere and can sense Miles comes from another universe, while experimenting on him using a localized space-time loop
Oh but I guess I'm actually paying attention.

Put him out?
I don’t know. He could be accelerating until friction heats him up to burning.
Although, if he dies the portals should stop, too, I guess.
Neither Riri nor the comic seem to care, though.

Hurray for team unstable genius!

If I was designing venom miles, I would give him alien look.

Or wild beast design.

Attached: ultimate-venom.jpg (987x902, 162K)

Attached: nu-Marvel.gif (800x800, 230K)

The only reason any character is bad is because of how they're written. Riri and Miles are no longer written by the worst hack in the biz, so yes, they are much better now.

>Midnight fire looks like he walk right out of Mk
Great Observation

Attached: FROST MK11.jpg (950x633, 130K)

more

>The only reason any character is bad is because of how they're written.
Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: Sonichu.jpg (248x382, 19K)

I’m convinced if Grant Morrison got his hands on Sonichu and went wild we would have pure art

>Oh no thanos is choking~

Attached: 1557583758784.jpg (1289x1200, 1.07M)

Naked under all that armour, hot

>bestiality

Pretty easy to do it.

Just call him, Speed lightning. Make Chris chan into a lonely child.

Attached: tumblr_mzrznozrTk1r6r1iuo1_400.png (361x600, 106K)

>just retcon everything mlfao
Exactly.
Which they haven't done with the other donut steels.

>thread about 2 specific marvel characters
>reads comment so literally he pulls widly non sequitur character out of ass as evidence

Despite, that I stand by my statement. I'm certain that someone, somewhere could create compelling content using Sonichu. Your disbelief shows your lack of imagination and limited cognitive abilities. As have the non-existent ways you've been able to describe exactly why Riri and Miles are bad characters inherently instead of just because of their shitty original author. You dumb son.

Except that they have grown as independent characters?
Riri doesn’t even use the name anymore.
And she does not at all compare to Stark in any way, let alone favorably.
Maybe some nobody blogger called her "better", but that doesn't mean anything.
In this book she is a self-conscious autistic teenager from a relatively poor family who struggles to not sabotage her immense talent by being really shit at people.
If you cannot see bow that is leagues above the self-righteous confrontational wunderkind Bendis wrote to remind everybody that his daughters are angels and never wrong, I cannot help you.
To judge the character, read the text first. Don't find reasons to hate the writer or the editor or whatever. Just look at what is on the page and see if that is any good.
Then you can contextualise it, of course.
But you have to start from what is there before you go and ramble about what someone may have said about the character outside the book or relating books.
This issue for example is really good and simple to judge insofar as it is by itself a complete story.
It has good pacing, fitting dialogue, works with other books to improve upon the meaning of the story rather than just pointing at trivia, is drawn well with good detail and uses the characters and their traits to interact with the other elements in unique ways.
By all measures, this is a very good issue with a well written protagonist who has defined, meaningful strengths and weaknesses. There is no passive-aggressive subtext against the reader or other characters, no identity politics, no talking points.
And if you read Zub's Champions it's a perfect companion piece to #5 of that for everyone who wanted to know what the fuck Riri and Miles were up to while Kamala hugged Scott (very, very misleading characterisation of events).
I'm sorry, but being technically a legacy is not sufficient reason to call a character shit.

I am not retconing anything, I just changing his name and making Chris chan a child.

Considering he was introduce to them when he was a child.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1005K)

God I wish that were me

>new mutant
>not inhuman
>in a non x-book
well well well, so it's officially the return of the muties into the MCU fold

Better hide the redheads

shut it down, the flatscans know

Will midnight be dlc pack one or two

I'm really happy that Eve Ewing has turned out so well. I mean, she's no revolution in comics hackery but it's nice that she's competent and the book is enjoyable instead of yet another new writer to hate for their terrible choices, especially one that got press just for idpol reasons.

>he doesn't know that eve ewing is a rule 63 of al ewing

It all makes sense now

you can basically taste the autism

ye you the one who read this trash congrats

Just wait, based Ewing will cuck that love interest with white man.

So black boy that stole a suit of a better hero, and a international criminal that stole the tech of a better hero. What a surprise a criminal leading a to be criminal.

You can't steal stuff that was given to you

>and a international criminal that stole the tech of a better hero
Riri reverse-engineered the Iron Man suit, she didn't steal it. And a correction , she made her current suit by herself, while her previous suit was indeed given to her.

>she made her current suit by herself
it has the most basic shit ever in suit it literally nothing

Ah okay, keep moving the goalposts then, there's no accomplishments ever possible, just fuck off.

the way you describe it seems like shes bringing new things to the table,its like saying superboy it was avant garde,Riri only exist to be black smart girl number #4,shes nothing.

>the way you describe it seems like shes bringing new things to the table
The fuck?

being black and retarded dosent count ykr

That is an impressive reversal of burden of proof you did there.

okay you dont have nothing to bring, just like the crap book you shill i aint bumping this shit for you anylonger

Attached: 1556996057614.png (255x277, 144K)

Attached: vermintide.jpg (1080x1002, 666K)

Bump

You’re not my real dad!

Look.
You hang around in the Ironheart thread.
You really don't like anything about her.
What are you even doing here?
Maybe do something you enjoy instead.

I hope the rats are like the goblins from Goblin slayer

A character can survive horrible art but not horrible writing.

>SJW
I checked and this is the only occurrence of SJW in the thread. Clearly the white warriors are asleep at the wheel. Genocide by Squirrel Girl and mandatory onions intake imminent!

its possible that OMD gets offed and we end up getting both mayday and annie

Mayday becomes Spider-Girl and Annie does her stuff with Champions

What are some other good "featuring" type issues besides this and Spider-Man/Ms.Marvel Team Up? I like reading those issues.

Probably because nobody actually said or did anything that even resembled preaching social justice to the audience, or any particularly woke topics.
Unless you count that snide disregard for the property of the wealthy as woke.
Which it kinda isn't.
This was just autism, friends and space-time physics.

Attached: ironheart.jpg (1080x578, 350K)

>something something SJW
No; because it's mediocre at best by itself. She just randomly blasted a door to see if it was the source of the problem; it doesn't really make any sense.

Annie is still Spiderling isn't she? or isn't she the new Master Weaver?

Attached: 74027626_p1.jpg (970x1334, 1.36M)

Most of her actions dont. She’s an actual sperg

Hulk has spacial warping powers?

Did they just kill that guy?

Attached: 1009f9ecd4c7a0b14ac67d4988ce1861.jpg (1200x1821, 674K)

So, her facemask is clear to sure everybody knows shes a black chick right?

This was a good issue, when she helped that Asian-American Dorchester storeowner, then had to take the MBTA because her suit was busted.

Her sperging was great

Attached: owo.jpg (1080x403, 290K)

Attached: Ironheart ps4.jpg (1080x485, 228K)

Also her suit must be hell of a lot weaker than Tony's if a couple of AKs can do that kind of damage

>after the whole Mephisto deal.
What was the mephisto deal?
I stopped giving a fuck when hammerhead appeared.

During a Champions mission in Dubai, things go awry as the villain causes a building to collapse, killing Viv Vision and Ms Marvel in the act. Mephisto sweeps in and offers Miles and Amadeus the chance to turn everything back a few minutes before the building collapses, with "no strings attached". They reluctantly accept the deal, managing to save their friends with a do-over... Except this time, a girl they had saved prior to the incident ends up dying instead.
Miles finds out and the whole thing torments him, causing him to quit the team temporarily.

Attached: Champions 002-011.jpg (1192x1833, 551K)

I remember from the first issues, when some ninjas where after her and Pepper, and she got a sword and the villain said "Oh, let me guess, you know how to fight with it?" and them it drop to a flashback with her step father trying to bond with her, saying he could teach her fencing, and she refused because she didnt want to accept him as a father. I really liked that moment, it showed that, no, she cant do anything, and that her flaws actually make things difficult for her later on.

If you ever want to see an insincere person saying insincere things, look at this tripfag and her excessive exclamation point usage.

>her
Nice misgendering!

She's still at home with Mary Jane and peter, with both pushing 616 to stop acting like a tard and stay with Mary Jane during Spiderverse 2

Not that I’m complaining, but damn Strange is crossing over a lot

Doesn't matter what you "identify as". You're still a bitch. Period.

Damn, based and redpilled user calling discord trannies out! "based"boys onion-drinkers should go back to dumblr!

Attached: carol_no-idea-fire.png (932x979, 969K)

I thought the writing was sub-Bendis in places desu. That couch scene paneling was weak, too. Still better than I expected it to be, though and I hate capeshit.

Why the fuck is every single character gay these days?
Rhetorical question, I know why.

This is you btw.
I'd point out the irony in you talking about self-awareness, but it would be a waste of time. You're so convinced that that user hates the the characters because "muh raycism" that you can't see how assblasted it's making you act.

Attached: e87.png (1151x1219, 1.23M)

>You're so convinced that that user hates the the characters because "muh raycism" that you can't see how assblasted it's making you act.
Y'all making me seethe ovah here!

Did you...take off the trip to have an extended sperg session with that guy?

I'm glad new Ghostbusters is getting a sequel

Nah, I thought he was replying to me from the previous post, since he can't let go. I just got in.

I'll bet.

She mentions later in the issue that it was mostly cosmetic, besides a little bit a damage that started smoking.