That was a Thing

ITT: Stuff you thought was just a fever dream but...it actually exists...

Attached: 2127-2980043972-608x342-poster.jpg (608x342, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLABasuuGBQ
youtu.be/pWPTQeB3YSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yYM4afdI5QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, Adelaide worked on this

Attached: DBB78252-73F2-4C32-9262-AB6E66F5FC1E.jpg (336x500, 42K)

Attached: in action.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I miss Saturday morning cartoons.

Attached: BB540448-CC73-4262-A2B5-F5A7DAE01559.jpg (566x799, 105K)

There was either a 3d or a puppet show about orphans or some shit landing on a planet and living in their broken space ship or something, that's all I remember. I've been trying to find it again because it feels like it never existed.

what were their normal clothes?

Butt Ugly Martains?

Shit like this would always air at like, 6AM. Even as a kid I have no idea who the audience was. It's like the network was embarrassed.

i'll give them credit for giving them different outfits an episode at least

Attached: screencap-marykateandashley-116-clip-02_full.jpg (720x480, 111K)

Nope, it was on some alien planet. The kids looked human. Ish. I think.

oh yeah but I swore their normal clothes were like blue for Misty and Pink for Amber and were long sleeved

This?

Attached: 1448325083954.jpg (350x350, 151K)

This probably doubles as a "lost Media" thread huh.
For the record I actually remember having a sample DVD of the Evolution cartoon. It came packaged with...something.

That's it. Holy shit. Thanks.

Castle Lavender is something that I both barely saw while also got stuck in my head forever.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

Let me remind you this cartoon is based on a movie where the giant monster takes a shit on the good guys, and they finally kill it by squirting shampoo up its ass.

Attached: -D-evolution-the-movie-25229606-351-525.jpg (351x525, 26K)

They changed outfits every episode, but you're right that they were often wearing blue and pink. Although they were frequently switching the colors between them. Sometimes Mary-Kate would be the pink one, while other times it was Amber.

Attached: banner_1801.jpg (600x240, 49K)

Perfect material for a children's cartoon!

Attached: walter melon.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Attached: kong_king_of_atlantis.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I loved both these cartoons as a kid and had no idea evolution was based off of a movie. I thought it was ghostbusters.

And it was a great movie. Its literally Ghostbusters + The Thing

Well yu aren't far off. Evolution was a Sony movie, and Adelaide worked on the Evolution cartoon, just as they did for the Ghostbusters cartoons

Attached: 3404f46b0548750df134fa6545b9a2f0.jpg (477x363, 30K)

conditioner

The little girl's dog was fucking dead. Rotting with flies and missing skin on a kid's show.
Shit like this gives me a weird sense of national pride.

Attached: CanadianChips.jpg (500x302, 93K)

The constant moralizing was annoying, but I otherwise thought that this was okay when I rewatched it a few weeks ago.

The villain of it and had the exact same voice.

Attached: invasion america.jpg (480x360, 17K)

i want to try the ones on the left

Might as well ask about it here.
I can't remember the name of the show, but I think it had something to do with bugs that got power armor or some shit. I recall the toys having these hard plastic "shells" for the armor or whatever, but then like a softer toy for the character inside. Does this ring any bells? For a timeframe, this would have been somewhere around 92-93.

>this came out before Totally Spies
....huh...

youtube.com/watch?v=oLABasuuGBQ
It was probably this but it never had a tv show as far as I know.

Does this count as forgotten? Used to watch it all the time as a kid

Attached: dino-riders-the-complete-animated-series-2-dvd-set-8c978_1024x1024.jpg (614x470, 35K)

I actually liked the Kong show, the kind melding thing seemed cool

>snaliens

i love that this exists

God, what were they thinking?

Most of these cartoons are a result of companies looking for any and all IPs to buy the rights to in the hope that the toys would take off and advertisers would buy in. You should read about how The Tick cartoon came to exist, and just imagine that happening with varying degrees of success for every other cartoon at this time.

The Head and Shoulders product placement was a bit weird though.

Evolution had a villain? I thought it was just a monster(s) of the week kind of deal.

Especially since they stopped using that chemical in their shampoo a while after.

Attached: mad-jack-the-pirate-729239l-imagine.png (521x400, 291K)

Shame it didn't last

This show was so much better than it had any right to be.

While we're on the subject of unknown cartoons, anybody know this cartoon movie?
All I remember is that it was a Western where the main character was called 'Frenchy' even though he wasn't French and there was a swimming scene where people got covered in leeches?
I remember seeing it on CN.

And Ghostbusters had a scene where Ray gets a blowjob from a ghost.

not a show but part of a show. I thought it was a fever dream seeing this in the UK

Attached: rare ed edd n eddy credits.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Party Wagon. By the guy that made Hey Arnold.

What you saw was the made for tv movie pilot, but unfortunately the show never got picked up.

I don’t get it. Credits?

Anyone else ever see/remember the Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog? It used to air on Fox Kid when I was younger and was essentially Medieval Irish Power Rangers and it used to be my favourite shit, but no-one I know IRL remembers it at all, this isn't an "oooh does it exist" because it obviously does, but moreso a did anyone else watch it or is it a fucking Brisby Bear?

Attached: MKTNN.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Holy shit I remember seeing this at some point

I think I watched it for a time, but as you said it was basically cheaper Power Rangers so I got bored of it pretty fast.

From the creator of Eek! The Cat

An awesome premise that would never be used again. I want cartoons back on basic tv again. Cable is on its last legs and streaming channels has limits. The E/I shows on regular tv suck moose balls and no child should be exposed to Springer and Povich

youtu.be/pWPTQeB3YSQ

At least it had a kickass theme.

Attached: 250px-Star_Wars_Ewoks.jpg (250x185, 19K)

So, this was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYM4afdI5QU

Attached: Ultraforce.jpg (600x338, 72K)

Big Guy and Rusty. To this day, I'm still mad that it ended on a cliffhanger.

Attached: 3 and a half yous.jpg (350x307, 31K)

I know it existed because of the toys I had. I never threw it away and it would keep popping up random places in my house.

I think it was toothpaste.

Holy shit it was such a fun show

The text is usually yellow and a different font.

Attached: ed edd n eddy credits.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The ending to this always seemed anticlimactic to me.
A giant starfish was just less interesting than an alien ecosystem rapidly growing out of control under your feet.

Attached: 250px-Wild_C.A.T.s_cover_.jpg (250x356, 40K)

Could anyone help with this? It was a kid’s cartoon in the late 80’s/90’s, called something like “Special FX” and had a group of kids with a weird alien using his “FX” powers or some shit. I’ve tried looking for it, but something isn’t right with the way I remember it, i suppose.

Anyone remember this?

Oh fuck, that.