Why are there more goth girls in cartoons than guys?

Why are there more goth girls in cartoons than guys?

Attached: 1499478604459.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t51259.html#p51259
en.btbit.org/bt/FOU8G-yJuzai-AAf3khI6nE3EWA.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

Attached: 1547358838962.png (298x279, 12K)

Female goths are attention whores.

Because Goth Girls rule and Goth Boys drool.

Because retarded writers can't tell the difference between goth and emo and think they have to make goth boys incredibly moody.

I think being goth is associated with feminine fashion choices and being sad, which is desirable in women, but might be perceived as dweeby if a guy is doing it.

Sweaty goth armpits are the best.

Attached: Sam_Manson_sniffing.png (720x540, 509K)

Because why not.

Attached: GRUF.jpg (662x828, 55K)

Sam's the worst goth girl though

goth aesthetic is hotter on women

Idk i mean all the goth girls i knew were doing it for attention/thinking that by being different from a normie they were somehow better than them and all the goth guys i knew just did it to try and get that goth pussy

Learn punctuation.

This.

nerd oneitis

this

Because depressed guys turn into NEETs and shut ins, the male equivalent of goth girls

Skate punks > regular punks >goths

Attached: 1514166324222.png (854x480, 349K)

because boys get to be protags and therefore must be normies

does beetlejuice himself count as a goth?

It makes a good dynamic when paired against jock guy, nerd guy and alpha bitch characters

what girls/show are these because skater girls aren't that common

so we're just forever ripping off the breakfast club?

They're not real user.

but the most accurate

Goth males are usually fat or cringey or both.

Goth girls are cute. They wear makeup that accentuates some of their more feminine features, and the darker hues of their clothes and hair are alluring.

Goth guys look like school shooters.

Attached: F173D1F4BB0A4304B944B40AFDAD071F.jpg (540x571, 267K)

>goth girl = cute
>goth guy = some lanky faggot in makeup or some lardass in cargo shorts
Just how it is

Attached: 1555721960533.jpg (885x660, 95K)

As are goth girls, we are just a lot more tolerant of those qualities in women.

This, the standard “goth” mentality in dudes just creates IRL Rorschach’s
T. Dude who listens to rob zombie regularly

Truer words have never been spoken.

When do you think goth will come back in vogue? It’s weird how their aren’t any subcultures anymore besides trannies and tumblr dykes

How many goth cartoon guys are there?

Sam was a hippie cosplayed as a goth.

Being Sad is desirable in women for men.
But it is also desirable in men for women. There is something very attractive about being the one person who can make a member of the opposite sex smile, at least among straight people. I have no idea how it works for gays.

they look better. goth guys usually look like the matrix casting rejects.

Do vampires count as goths?

Everything is a ripoff/cliche now days user.
The important thing is how you use said cliche to tell your story.

The only thing I have to argue from that statement is that cargo shorts are amazing, specially when you have to work outside and the weather is too hot.

Some of them.

Well, if we use the RPG Vampire the Masquerade then no. Literaly every vampire is different from the other they only share some traits of their families/clans. But the can go from the biker to the CEO of a compan wearing an expensive suit or the nature hippie that wants to be left alone.

Attached: 44428824_2549829361910084_2557209827092725760_n.png (493x960, 195K)

Is their a topless version of this image?

If there is I haven't found it.

Does anyone has a MEGA for the english dub of School for little vampires? they only dubbed the first 3 seasons and it was on Netflix until a year back and I can't find any working link (and the series never got fully subbed either) I don't care if the video quality is shit, But if some user got it please share.

Attached: 00f587f6dcdcd46d78407634abd1f912730.jpg (850x802, 71K)

>he forgot that landwhale goth girls are a thing

Unfortunately I don't have any, I only have some episodes in german that were subed here and the seasons are incomplete.
That show is a lost gem user.

because animators know that feel when no big tiddy goth gf

Nah.

Attached: 1549153443060.jpg (1280x1780, 218K)

For shame.
A guy say he had the dubbed episodes a few months ago and that he was going to reupload them but still nothing to this day:
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t51259.html#p51259

Attached: GRUFTINE ZÇ.jpg (476x700, 71K)

>A guy say
I think you're the reason he doesn't want them getting out. To keep them out of your hands.

I will bookmark that to see if he uploads something. Incredible that I am trying to dive more into the culture of this site for a german cartoon show.
I don't know why I like it so much.

I would be happy with german dub, I study german so it would be good for practice.

You forgot the balding mid-40s guys who wear cheap poet shirts and clearly desperately want to be sexy vampires.

You can find torrents for the German dub easily, The English dub is the one that's lost for now (what's strange because it was on Netflix for years), So far I got the series in German, Italian and some episodes in Spanish...But I want it in Englsih.
Good luck user.

It's kind of coming back. Goth and industrial events have been drawing much bigger crowds than they used to a few years ago. Depends where you are.

Why do you want it in English? I've seen the English dub and it's awful. Better off forgotten.

If you can pass me the italian and or german ones I would be grateful and the spanish ones would be nice to see if the dub is good
To tell you the truth the english dub was awful I saw a couple of episodes and the german dub had more emotion than the english dub.

>Why do you want it in English? I've seen the English dub and it's awful.
I love awful dubs, that's why.
Awful things need to be preserved.

We get it Pan, you don't like Sam.

Attached: hmlspst6qjo11.jpg (800x450, 42K)

You can find the Italian and Spanish on Youtube.
Here's the full series in German:
en.btbit.org/bt/FOU8G-yJuzai-AAf3khI6nE3EWA.html
Enjoy, I just hope that anyone who has the 3 seasons in English bothers to share them someday.

Attached: 9ff63f5ff6eaee71af6088b4af3ec30e.png (500x500, 38K)

Danke

Yeah but in youtube they only have half season 1 in spanish and a couple of episodes in italian. The one that Corvina/Ravena appears.

Maybe the style is seen as inherently feminine?

>Rob Zombie
>not White Zombie

Speaking for myself it was a pain in the ass. Rather just date goth girls than me both myself anymore. Unless you carry a goth attitude, don't even bother though.

Fred's Head.

What's a goth attitude?

NGL, susie is ugly asf

Modern society hates men and suppresses male freedom of expression.

Yeah, she is.

Attached: 1462764309038.jpg (454x785, 22K)

because goth guys are faggots

goth twinks truly are the patrician's choice.

Because the goth style as a whole is rather feminine. That's why goth guys usually look kinda gay.

goth girls are hot because they're weird, and the creeps who work in animation think they have a better chance with them, so that's what they want to draw
goth guys all look and act like max g, and don't nobody want that shit

Max G isn't goth

adjacent

Goth girls are hot. Goth guys look like spineless pieces of shit, with few exceptions being Sandman and the Crow maybe.

Attached: 843.png (1280x1060, 528K)

Goth girls are love and life. Goth guys are too gay.

why do you need cargo shorts for that, just wear regular shorts that dont have pockets on the side of them or basketball shorts

>does beetlejuice himself count as a goth?
yeah

>all the Incels in this thread
Most """"goth"""" girls irl are either fatties or Hot Topic Posers

It looks cooler on girls.

I always thought the titular character from JTHM was goth. Certainly looks the part, but the creator has always been in such vehement denial about it.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (150x245, 9K)

Men are largely attracted to appearance, and goth girls can be physically attractive. Women are largely attracted to social status, and goth boys typically do not have high status in general society.

I'd say he counts

proper fitting goth getup easily brings a landwhale up from a 4 to a 6 imo

Just post cute goth boys already!

Attached: rejoys (リジョイス) - XENOGRAPH 001 (69034790) .jpg (1313x2160, 1.66M)

I use the pockets to carry some stuff I need.

Does he count?

Attached: e6c09b5d-2f99-4b01-ba79-10077beff3af.gif (500x375, 767K)

Johnny's not goth, he's just an edgelord. He's closer to the stereotype of a metalhead/industrial fan.

Second wave Goth died off around 2005, so going by the 20 year cultural cycle it should be coming back in force within a few years.

Did you miss the "working" part? Need to carry your tools.

There could be.
>flat colors, clean lines
>top is painted on, not something with thickness, structure, or support
That's about as easy to edit as it gets. Download GIMP or another free image editing program and go to town. Even if it's your first time with the program, if you don't half-ass it you should be able to do better than most of what's posted in /aco/ edit threads.

Industrial is a form of goth, you dumbfuck
Cybergoths are pretty much THE most popular form of goth right now

That statement would have gotten you shit on, or your shit kicked, back in the day.

I didn't say he was, but he's fat and wears black and still has face piercings, and that is what goth guys look like irl, and nobody wants to draw that for sexual gratification

based

>Females are attention whores.
Ftfy

Nergal/Baphomet fro the Wicked and the Divine is also a good entry to the goth boy list.

Attached: Baphomet-Old-Skool.jpg (1988x1411, 2.55M)