God isn't real lmao

>god isn't real lmao

Attached: rick-and-morty.jpg (825x510, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVFbq2WrRQc&t=539s
youtu.be/XtcnQU75mjo?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=XjXeHe80030&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and?

THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER DEATH
THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER DEATH

*end

Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force already told me nothing mattered. I don’t need Rick to repeat that shit to me

memes aside, why did everyone hate this episode so much? it had a fun concept and the monologue at the end actually took Rick down a few pegs

Attached: DD4F6A6A-6A75-4C66-84AD-84F13543A0C6.jpg (1000x1400, 73K)

I just don't like magical psychiatrists that can read you like a book.

This is basically it. A professional did her job and tore Rick a new one and, because she was an Asian woman, and people self-insert as Rick, she was essentially raining on their nihilism parade and from a perceived point of inferiority.

skip to 20:17
youtube.com/watch?v=sVFbq2WrRQc&t=539s

I rewatched it again and just thought it was "okay", nothing special. I think it was just how the pickle meme blew up that annoyed me so much. Now the real worst episode of season 3 was the one where Jerry dates that space alien. Just complete garbage.

You do know he prayed for his life when he thought he was going to die, right? The joke is that he's a hypocrite.

Fans ignore that because they love self-inserting as Rick. They actually think Rick is the "good" guy.

you kidding right
are the fans really this stupid?

Well yeah, the reasons people believe in gods/afterlives can easily be explained through psychology and sociology, it's not hard to figure out god is a mental/social construct.

>god is real lmao

Attached: 439844099.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Based Chadfield

>he sure is lmao

Attached: chinchin.png (1920x1080, 701K)

I liked it I guess since I dont self insert as Rick?

How about it people just thought wasn't funny?

Then they sure are mad about something they don't feel strongly about.

>triggered christian mad at cartoons

Cry harder

>Jerry you're attracted to that alien
>Yeah?
>Because you're racist for liking the way she looks
What the fuck even was that

Attached: SPongebob confusion.jpg (325x311, 19K)

I saw a guy wearing a pickle rick shirt at walmart today and I nearly burst out laughing

But he believe in God tho.
>pray to God when almost dying in all timelines
>after saving himself he start talking to god.

Why does everyone think we're actually suppose root for Rick?

She was trying to fuck with him, dude. Don't take everything pesonally.

Because he is mc. People are stupid. They would root for Hitler if he was mc

Her analogy was something you'd expect from an edgy highschooler trying to sound smart and not an actual professional.

>Rick then goes on to beg God for mercy/help on two separate occasions

Attached: Doc.png (674x673, 453K)

And you can say this because you’re a professional, right?

>Edgy Highschooler trying to sound smart
So the Rick and Morty fanbase?

People keep saying this about Rick and Morty fags but all I never saw this happening, is always Redditors implying that this happens and posting reddit made copypastas like "high IQ to understand Rick and Morty"

Ironically most if not all of the hate against this show come from Reddit, I remember this board enjoying this show through seasons 1 and 2 until faggots started to spam every single thread with those redditor copypastas.

>

Attached: 1512567784160.png (267x200, 29K)

You think something sucks and be aggressive about it.

mocking christians is as noble a cause as mocking flat earthers and anti vaxxers, and to a lesser extent vegans

One of my favorite hypocritical Rick moments is in one of everyone's least fav S3 eps youtu.be/XtcnQU75mjo?t=96

Lay off the magnets.

It was fine. I liked that they had at least one episode where someone calls Rick out despite the rest of the season treating him like an unstoppable god.

I thought the general dislike came from that video of that rabid fanboy screaming "Pickle Rick" in a restaurant and flailing around on the floor. Now people cringe over "Pickle Rick" like a viral Pavlovian effect.

Attached: 1555647414385.jpg (600x665, 149K)

>Rick likes Saw

Sounds about right.

No, they said Jerry was racist because

>"Dad, aren't you rebounding fast?"
>"Oh, so you think it's weird I'm dating an alien who has a weird shaped head and unsettling blue skin?"
>"We didn't say that."

Have you ever studied any metaphysics or ethics at all in your life? Or are those too "soft science" for you. You know what would look WAY cooler to the other edgy teenagers? If you started reciting Epicurus' Dilemma and said you believe God is real but he's not worth worshipping. People would hate you a shitload less because it is more compatible with non-atheist worldviews. You'd be, like, 20 steps ahead of all your fedora friends, not even joking.

Attached: epicurus.png (600x375, 441K)

I thought it was as a metaphors for how some races are fetishized

Epicurus's arguments (or rather what we have of them as most of his long-form writing is lost) are shit anyway. Epicurus wasn't even the best Epicurean (which goes to Lucretius).

There's a number of theodicies that help as counterarguments. The average fedorafag will probably become frustrated before being able to formulate his own argument (which then could get argued against and so on), so that's why it's easier for them just to say "lol god is fake eks dee".

youtube.com/watch?v=XjXeHe80030&feature=youtu.be
0:17

I mean it's true, everyone who says otherwise is a feels over reals baby

Attached: 24cLvlo.gif (496x236, 980K)